F6: Coffee and Cleavage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline returned and handed him a glass, keeping one for herself. She held it up. "To a beautiful new friendship."

He touched his glass to hers then took a sip but the way she was looking up at him didn't make him inclined to stand around sipping whiskey. He took her glass and set them both down then wrapped his arms around her again. She came willingly.

Her mouth opened under his, inviting him in and her tongue teased along his, sending his pulse soaring as his blood rushed lower. He pulled back and looked around for the best place to sit that would accommodate both of them but, again, she took him by the hand. This time she led him through the house to her bedroom and turned the bedside lamp on. He wanted to turn on the overhead so he could see every inch of her but suspected that might kill the mood a little so he settled for pulling her to him as he perched on the edge of the bed.

He peeled her clothes off, sitting on the bed in front of her, as if he were unwrapping a gift, revealing her flesh inch by tantalizing inch. His big hands cupped her plump white flesh and his calloused thumb glided over her engorged nipple. Her sharp intake of breath when he leaned in and flicked his tongue over it quickened his own pulse.

She slid her hands into his hair and pressed little kisses all over his face. His eyes closed as he savored the feel of her under his hands and her hot lips pressed to his face. It had been far too long since he'd had the pleasure of a woman and this was an exceptional woman. He opened his eyes to feast on her.

Jason reached down between them and cupped her naked sex, slid a finger along her labia and into her core. She gasped and shuddered, staring into his eyes. "When your finger slides across my labia like that, it's . . . " Words seemed to fail her.

"You're so wet," he whispered.

Eagerly, she began to unbutton his shirt and pants, then unzipped them. She started to pull away and he was loathe to let her go, but he did. She only went as far as the bedside table where she opened the drawer and pulled out a small foil packet. Turning back to him, the sexy little smile on her lips as she tore open the little package sent a rush though him.

He quickly stood and divested himself of his shirt then shucked off his pants. Torn between the need to pull her back to him and the desire to drink in the sight of her plump flesh, he held still and watched as she returned to him, put one hand on his chest and pushed him back onto the bed. She slid the latex down over his engorged cock with a smooth motion and straddled him.

Her hands circled his covered cock and she gently aligned him with her center then bit her lip as she slid down onto his erection. Jason's eyes rolled back as her moist heat enveloped him and squeezed his cock. He moaned in utter abandon but she wasn't done yet.

He looked up into Madeline's flushed and smiling face as she began to move over him in a motion that gave new meaning to the phrase rock and roll, her hips undulating as she rode him. Jason slid his hands up her thighs to cup her hips and wandered up to support her full breasts as they bounced above him. This, this is heaven, right here. Then he found out what heaven really was as he watched Madeline moan through her first orgasm as she continued to ride him, breathing deeply and his own orgasm went off like a rocket. His eyes closed and he saw fireworks.

A few minutes later, he could have sworn he'd actually lost consciousness for a moment. He was breathing deeply and sweating but he felt better than he had in ages as Madeline lay beside him, stroking his chest with a hand and running her fingernails along his goatee.

* * * *

After a bit, Madeline went out and got their glasses from the living room. When she returned, Jason was sitting up, drinking in her every move as she walked into the room, still naked, and handed him a glass then sat on the bed next to him.

Jason held his glass up. "To beautiful friends," he said, amending her earlier toast.

She touched her glass to his and swallowed a mouthful. "The best is yet to come."

12