F6: Spreading the Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FAWCker
FAWCker
54 Followers

"What the hell are you doing, E-Beth?"

She shrieked, cursing when she kicked the dryer lid in her hurry to turn around. She held up a wet shirt over her chest as if I'd never seen her naked.

"Damn it, Willie! Don't sneak up on me like that."

"You should be damn glad it was me. The cops would have been here ten minutes ago if I hadn't called them."

She blushed, then turned and threw the last of her wet clothing into the dryer. "Sorry. I couldn't remember the code."

"You can't remember your fucking birthday?!"

She pouted. "Don't be mean to me Willie. I can't take it anymore, alright? Look at me. I'm doing laundry in the middle of the night in the office laundry room. I'm living out of a suitcase, and I don't even have enough money to go to a Laundromat."

She grabbed one of the office logo polos she'd pulled out of the dryer and pulled it on. It looked damn good on her, even if she looked a mess.

"What about your boy-toy? You can't do your laundry at his place?"

She laughed. "His place? He shares an apartment with two other guys and has to do the laundry in the basement. He doesn't have a nickel to his name. He spent every last penny he had on our stupid cruise. Hell, he borrowed the suit he brought. He had to get a loan from his roommate for gas until next payday."

I didn't especially feel sorry for her. She made her bed. It was her decision to run off with the loser.

"Willie?" her voice trembled, as she moved closer.

"What do you want, Elizabeth?" I asked, sighing.

"I want to come home."

"You don't have a home anymore. We're done. You made sure of that."

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am. Please don't do this." She tried to hug me, but I put my hand out and held her off.

"Damn it, Elizabeth. This was your idea, not mine. You're the one that left me. You're the one that decided to trade-up with your boy-toy. Live with it."

"Please, Willie. I know I screwed up. I was an idiot, Okay? But it was a mistake! A huge one, I'll admit it. I love you, Willie, not that stupid kid. I've always loved you, you know that. Can't you give me a break here? I gave you five great years, you know I did."

"Sorry, Elizabeth, but the answer is no. You burned this bridge to the ground. We're done. Sign the papers, so we can both move on."

"No! I won't! I know you still love me. I messed up but I'll—"

I turned away. "Lock up and turn out the lights when you leave."

"Willie!"

Alright, I'm a softy. I know it. Randy made sure he moved to the opposite side of his car as I walked out. For a big guy, he sure was a pussy. I reached into my wallet and pulled out a twenty. I crumbled it up and threw it at him. "For gas."

He scrambled after it. "Thanks, Mr. Wright. Uh, sorry about, uh, you know."

Yeah, I know.

* * * *

The entire office had the radios turned to the morning zoo, and we enjoyed listening to the attempts to hunt down the FAWC. It was costing me several hundred dollars a day, but the phones were ringing off the hook. Business was booming.

I had contacted a friend in the business and worked out a deal. He moved eight of his cars to my lot, and I would get 15% of the sales price. I had already sold two, so that was working out alright. I even sold one of the three cars I'd managed to acquire since the whole FAWC thing started. I desperately needed to get my hands on some more inventory.

I guess I should have expected it when the FAWC herself made another appearance at the office. Boy-toy was still driving her around, but trying to stay in the background. She marched in the building like she owned the place, and I barely had a warning from Amy, before Elizabeth was in my office. She looked better than she had the last time. It seemed like she'd made some effort to clean up. I had a pretty good idea how she intended to get her way. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

"Good morning, Elizabeth," I said, trying to be pleasant.

She was quiet for a long time. "Fifteen hundred?" She placed a manila envelope on the desk in front of her. I was pretty sure it was the same one she'd been handed the last time she was in the office.

It took a few moments for me to realize what she was talking about. Then it hit me. That was what I'd offered her to sign the papers, and to give me a blowjob.

"Actually, that was a time sensitive offer, and it ended three days ago. But for the sake of the five years, I'm still willing to honor it."

Amy opened the door and peeked in on us. "Everything Okay, boss? She ran right by me. I can have the guys throw her out if you want."

I shook my head. "No, that won't be necessary. We do need to talk. I'll buzz you if I need anything."

She glared at my soon to be ex and closed the door quietly behind her.

I returned my attention to Elizabeth, who was looking distinctly uncomfortable. She was playing with the lip of the envelope in front of her.

"Can you throw in a car for me to use?" she suddenly blurted. "Something? Please don't make me go back to Randy. He's driving me fucking crazy."

Now I'm not a truly evil man. After the discussions with my team, I'd settled on a flat ten grand and a vehicle to pay her to get her out of my life. She did give me five excellent years, after all. I wanted her to suffer a little first, for the way she did me wrong. Four days of being the town FAWC went a long ways toward that. But it still wasn't enough.

"Ass, grass or gas. Nobody rides for free."

I was surprised to see a little grin. "How much ass?" she asked.

"How much car?"

"As much as I can get," she said.

"Why don't you sign the papers, and blow me, while I think about it?"

"You know my lawyer says I can get probably get these papers thrown out since I'm signing them under duress," she said, leaning over and flipping through the pages, initialing each one and signing twice.

"Give it your best shot," I answered, standing up and dropping trou.

She sighed, and pulled her hair back, twisting it into a bun she held in place with the pen. Then she was on her knees in front of me, earning her payoff.

"You always were a hell of a good cocksucker," I told her.

She looked up at me and pulled her mouth away while stroking my firm cock. "I am. I could continue to be if we could work our way around this. I'm sorry, Okay? I love you, Willie."

I tapped my cock head against her lips, and she sucked me in. "I'll think about it. I'm really pissed at you. You didn't have to do me like that. I was good to you. I didn't deserve it."

"Sowwy," she mumbled around my cock.

It had been a while, and I didn't last all that long. I wasn't worried though, I figured I'd be getting my rocks off pretty regularly.

I groaned and held her head while I came in her mouth. I know she didn't like to swallow, almost never did except on special occasions. She didn't fight it this time. When I was done, I pulled up my pants and offered her a water from my mini-fridge.

"I've got a sweet little Acura I managed to get my hands on. It still needs some clean up, but it drives great."

"How much would that be?" she asked.

"For the car?"

"What else are you offering, Willie?"

"I could probably get about six grand for the car as is. For the car you need to bring me proof that you're clean from the doctor, and it's yours for the low price of one night a week."

"One night of what?" she asked.

"One night of whatever I want. Per week. At any time you can return the car, or pay me what it's worth."

"You got any more deals I might consider?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Like a place to park it? Sleeping accommodations? Meals?" She was grinning as she said it. This wasn't turning out quite like I planned.

"We're getting divorced, E-Beth. You cheated on me. You broke my heart. You treated me like dirt, the way you left me."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I really am. I blew it. It was the stupidest thing I ever did. I don't know how I got caught up in it, but I wish to God I never did." The little hussy started unbuttoning her shirt. "It takes months for a divorce to go through. We'll still be married for several months. Take me in, Willie. Take me in, and I'll pay what you want." Her breasts were bare by the time she finished.

"I don't want a cheating whore living with me."

She pouted, as she unzipped her skirt. By the time she got to me, she was wearing only panties and heels. "Never again. So long as I'm under your roof, I swear I'll only be yours, Willie. I learned my lesson. Give me a chance. I'm not a whore, well, not for anyone but you. I'll never cheat again."

"We're getting a divorce."

"So divorce me. Just don't kick me out. Please, Willie?" She dropped to her knees and started unbuckling my pants again.

"It's not that easy," I said. But I didn't stop her.

"Sit, get comfortable, I'll make this a good one. Just think about it, Okay?"

She was certainly capable of making it a good one. She had me hard in less than a minute. "You can fuck me if you want. I'd like that."

"Not a chance. I have no idea where you or Randy have been."

She pouted, then went back to sucking.

I was feeling pretty good, when Amy knocked and opened the door. When she saw what was going on, she entered the room and closed the door behind her. "Damn it, Willie! We talked about this! You are not taking her back."

"I haven't decided," I explained, grabbing E-Beth's bun, and pushing her back down on my cock before she could argue.

"No. No way. She doesn't deserve you."

I sighed, as E-Beth did her best to orally convince me. "I know. But she did sign the papers, and it's going to be months before the divorce is official."

"Damn it, Willie! She's a cheat and she did you wrong. Have you forgotten?"

"No, I haven't forgotten, but she is an amazing cocksucker and a pretty good lay."

Amy threw up her hands in disgust. "Just tell me that you're not going to let her off scot-free. Get the damn divorce. If you want to keep her as a live-in whore, that's fine, but I don't want to have to go through all this shit again. Hell, the whole damn city knows she's a cheater now. Do you want to live with that?"

Amy had a good point. The wraps were done. It had cost me a ton of money to get even, and I was thinking about keeping the slut around. Then the bitch deep-throated me, and I groaned.

"Fuck. You are an idiot, boss. She ain't worth it," Amy said.

She was right. I am an idiot. Elizabeth wasn't worth it. But what was it that Shakespeare said about the quality of mercy? And wasn't the Bible big on forgiveness?

The pretty little cocksucker was looking up at me, her gorgeous eyes begging for another chance.

Ignoring Amy for the moment, I looked down at my wife. "I was angry. I pretty much destroyed most of your stuff."

She kept sucking and shrugged. She was taking that better than I thought she would. My lawyer had told me that I'd have to replace it if she put up a stink.

"You're not sleeping in my bed. You'd be stuck in the guestroom."

Somehow she nodded, without missing a beat.

"Willie, think about what you're doing," Amy pleaded.

I tilted my wife's head back, locking eyes with her. "I'm not fucking you until you prove you're clean."

E-Beth looked over at the desk and pointed at her purse. I handed it to her. She kept sucking while she blindly felt around, finally holding up a strip of three rubbers.

Amy looked ready to explode. "God damn it, Willie! She's a FAWC remember? Fornicating, Adulterous, Whoring, Cheat!" She was still arguing her case, standing right beside me, watching my wife suck my cock.

I was surprised when she knelt down beside E-Beth, grabbing her head, and moving her up and down my cock faster and deeper. "Christ, E-Beth, if you're gonna do it, do it right. You are such a selfish bitch!"

Hell, I thought she'd been doing a pretty good job.

Amy looked up at me, easing up on E-Beth. "If she fucks around on you again, I'm gonna just have her killed. She's not worth the trouble and it's a hell of a lot cheaper."

"That's fine," I said. "If she fucks around again, she deserves it." It was difficult getting the words out, I was getting close.

Amy got in E-Beth's face, inches from my cock. It was kind of exciting. "I'm serious. Don't make me do it. If the idiot keeps you around, you better be the best fucking personal slut in the world. Otherwise, at the least, you'll be the ugliest. You don't want to know what a vial of acid could do to that pretty face of yours. And I'll do it too."

"Coming," I groaned.

That damn woman of mine pulled off my cock, stroking me, making me come on her face, with one shot directed at Amy.

"Willie!" Amy squealed.

"Sorry," I said.

"What the fuck, Willie? On my face?" Amy snapped.

"Let me get that," E-Beth said, grinning as she licked my spunk off of Amy's cheek.

I don't know if it was out of shock, but Amy held still while E-Beth licked her. My wife, at least for the moment, even went so far as to give my assistant a quick kiss. "I won't mess up again," she said, wiping her face with one finger she proceeded to suck clean. "He gives me another chance, I swear he won't regret it."

Amy sat back and sighed, running her finger down E-Beth's cheek, and feeding her my cum. "I mean it, E-Beth. Don't try me. Don't you dare fuck it up."

Me, I sat there watching, stunned at the outcome. I did feel a little awkward sitting there with my dick hanging out, Amy only inches away.

E-Beth pouted, her hand stroking my cock. "I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the shed, Amy. I'm not smart like you. But I'm not stupid enough to fuck up twice. I can learn. I had a great thing, and I let some smooth talking jerk and some misguided friends fuck my life up. I love Willie. I really do. You know I do. I don't care what he does; I'm not going to ever fuck around again. I just had a brain fart."

Amy rolled her eyes. "A brain fart? You dumped him without warning and ran off for a two-week sleepover with some good-looking kid. That's not how a loving wife behaves. He deserves better."

I saw the tears start, and I have to admit, it didn't make me as happy as I thought it would. Not nearly as happy as the blowjob made me.

Elizabeth sniffled, wiping her eyes. "I know, and I'm paying the price. All our friends are pissed off at me. Even my family. I'm a laughing stock. I lost my job, Amy. My husband's divorcing me. I don't have a pot to piss in, and I'm stuck with that brainless dick out there driving me around, and trying to stick his thing in me all the time. I've got nothing, and he's got everything. The house, the business, all our money. All our friends are on his side, and he's got you. Ain't I being punished enough?"

I almost crapped when Amy reached up and grabbed my cock, stroking me along with E-Beth.

"No. Not nearly enough. You don't know what it was like for him. You destroyed him. I had to pick up the pieces. Now you think you can just come waltzing back? Besides, I thought you wanted your boy to stick his thing in you all the time."

E-Beth shook her head. "Not hardly. I liked the compliments and the attention. I missed that, Willie's always working, and I guess I just got bored. I figured what's good for the goose and all. It wasn't about sex. God knows it couldn't be, not with Randy. The boy's hopeless."

"Jesus, E-Beth! Maybe you should have thought about that before you asked for a divorce, and ran off with the guy!" Amy snapped.

I was staying out of it. Although I did enjoy the attention my cock was getting.

"Please, Amy? I'm sorry. I never said I wanted a divorce. I love him. I only wanted things to be different. You can still be his office wife. I won't interfere, God knows I owe him that much." Elizabeth looked over at where Amy's hand was on my cock.

I don't know if Amy didn't realize what she was doing or what. She pulled her hand away like I was on fire. "Oh God, E-Beth! You don't think ... me and Willie? ... we didn't - we haven't - not that ..."

"Oh, come on, Amy! Everyone knows you're in love with him. Don't tell me that you two aren't doing it. I'm not that stupid."

Amy was still spluttering when I reached down and patted E-Beth's head. "No. Not once. I've never cheated on you, E-Beth. How could you even think I would?"

She looked up at me angrily, her grip on my cock a little too tight. I watched her forehead unfurl, and the hardness in her eyes fade. In only a few moments, she'd gone from fury to shock, then to shame. "Oh, God," she groaned, glancing over at Amy. "I've really fucked this up, haven't I?"

I suddenly felt awkward, bare-assed in front of the two women, my cock half-hard, and gripped in my wife's hand. I tried to pry her fingers away and she cried out, clutching at me. "No!" she sobbed, then tried to swallow my cock whole.

She was crying and sobbing around my cock. Admittedly it was an interesting experience, but not as exciting as it might sound. I tried to calm her, by stroking her hair, but it didn't seem to help.

Amy scooted closer, stroking E-Beth's back. "Why would you think that Willie and me, that we were involved?"

E-Beth shook her head and kept her mouth glued to me.

Amy tugged at her shoulder. "Talk to me, E-Beth. He's not going anywhere. What were you thinking?"

E-Beth kept shaking her head, which I admit was kind of cool to watch, my cock pushing out her cheeks from side-to-side each time she turned.

"We didn't. I swear," Amy told her, speaking softly, her face only inches away from the action. "Not once, not even close."

My wife pulled away and threw her arms around my assistant, sobbing. "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry," she kept repeating. Of course the way she did it had Amy pushed back against me, my cock tapping on her cheek. She glared at me and pushed my cock away like I did it on purpose.

When Elizabeth finally settled down, it all came out, like a dam bursting. She clung to my leg, alternating looking at me and Amy, while her hand unerringly sought out my cock again, like some kind of security blanket.

We heard it all. All of her concerns, which she'd never once mentioned. All the time I spent with Amy, how I talked about her all the time, how she sometimes traveled with me for my buying expeditions, how we were always so close, touching each other, laughing, sharing jokes. All the time I spent with Amy after her divorce. The comments from her friends, the innuendo, the outright claims of my infidelity.

It sounded bad, I'll admit it. If only she'd said something, confronted me. I could have explained things; at least I think I could. Amy was my right hand, I depended on her, I'd known her forever, she was a close friend.

Amy was quiet, through it all.

E-Beth was calm, pressing her face against my hard cock, which she'd managed to hang onto during her entire monolog. She gazed at Amy, quiet, while she stroked me. "You love him, it's obvious. What was I supposed to think?"

I think I was surprised that Amy didn't deny it. "You should have trusted him. Both him and me. He loves you, not me. I would never interfere in his happiness. Never."

Elizabeth looked up at me, then pressed her lips against my shaft. "You really never, I mean, you didn't ..."

"No, baby. You should have talked to me. Amy's my friend, my assistant, my go-to girl, but that's all," I said.

I was surprised to see her pout. "That's pretty mean, Willie. All these years, you've led her on, knowing how she feels about you."

"I didn't lead her on. I didn't know!" I argued.

Amy pushed my leg open, and scooted in closer, resting her head on my inner thigh, facing my wife. I could feel her breath on my balls. I liked it.

"He didn't know, E-Beth. I'd never let him. He would have pushed me away, and I couldn't stand that. I couldn't let him know."

"But it's so obvious!" Elizabeth said.

Amy shook her head. "He's a man. And he was in love with you. It was always you. Then you had to go and hurt him like that. I wanted to kill you. Rip your fake blonde hair out by the roots, one-by-one."

FAWCker
FAWCker
54 Followers