Face Blasters Kim Kardashian

Story Info
Cumming on Kim Kardashian's face.
1.7k words
3.63
27k
26
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

Cum Facial Fuck Parody

Kim Kardashian and I recently got married. We've been dating for four years... for one publicly. We dated when she was married to the weirdo with the designer shoe line... he shall remain nameless. You wouldn't think I was her type... big guy with a beer belly and big head... white... I didn't match her normal dating criteria... but I'm great with women... I know how to talk to them... charm them... make them feel special... and I know how to fuck them better than they've ever been fucked. I've got money too... so that doesn't hurt.

Kim and I have an awesome sex life. We fuck like crazy. We film our sexcapades and upload them to Twitter and Instagram. It's the talk of the social media world.

Kim's got a hot mom and hot sisters too. I've played around with them too. Kris...Kim's mom...got face blasted by me at our wedding... before and after. Kris came into my dressing room and was a little tipsy.

FLASHBACK...

"Well hello there handsome. How's my favorite future son in law?" Kris sauntered over to me, a glass of champagne in her hand.

"I'm awesome babe. Just waiting to marry the most beautiful woman on earth." Kris had on a super tight and very short gold mini dress. Her gorgeous, big tits on full display. I immediately got hard... Kris noticed.

"Well... is that for me?" Kris reached out and grabbed my rock hard erection, through my pants. She stroked it slowly... looking right at me with those gorgeous, piercing eyes. She rubbed her luscious, cherry red lips across her champagne glass. She's so hot... and she enjoys turning guys... and girls... on.

About 30 seconds later, Kris was on her knees in front for me, my seven inches buried down her throat. She bobbed her short, dark haired head quickly on my hard throbbing cock. She twisted her lips on my cock... my presume poured into her beautiful mouth... her cherry red lipstick smeared all over my twitching white cock.

"I wanna jizz your face baby. I want my cream all over it." I tell Kris, my hand on her head.

"Mmmmmmmmm... I love it ...jizz my face daddy." Kris said... in her sexiest voice. She was twisting my cock with her right hand, jerking the base, licking the sensitive underside of my shaft, as she sucked me off.

Kris pulled her mouth off of my cock, as I groaned loud... ready to pop. She jerked my shaft...her tongue licking under my head...my precum pouring out onto her gorgeous tongue. She jerked me fast, licking under my head quickly.

I looked right at the beautiful milf and blasted my wad onto her outstretched tongue and gorgeous face. My super throbbing, ridiculously hard seven inches pumped out my creamy jizz on Kris' cheeks, nice, eyes, forehead and lips. I just smiled... and filmed it with my phone. I actually made it my wallpaper for my phone... I showed it to Kim...she loved it.

Kris sucked me clean... licking all over my head... her eyes locked on mine the whole time.

After the ceremony... at the reception... Kris sucked me off again in the bathroom. Her daughter Khloe came in and joined in. I booty banged them both, facing the mirror. Khloe squirted all over my suit. She's got a helluva was. I sent pics to Kim... she's came in the bathroom and jacked me off, all over her mom and sister`s faces.

Kim leaned down and sucked me clean... drooling my jizz into Khloe's mouth... then kissing her, licking it off of Khloe's tongue... swallowing it down... moaning... looking at me...smiling so big. Kim locked her mom and sister's faces clean... swallowing every fucking drop of my cum... smacking her luscious lips... blowing me a big kiss. I filmed it all. We put it out on my website and made a fortune.

FLASHBACK OVER...

Kim and I love to fuck in public. I film everything. Sometimes I bring in my assistant Spence (From The King Of Queens) to film it for us. He's got the hots... big time... for my wife... don't we all... laughing. Kim loves to tease him. It turns me on too. I'm married to the queen bitch... the hottest chick on earth... so it's a turn on to know how much other men... and women... are turned on by my wife.

We're out on a filming sexpedition... with Spence filming. I pull my Bentley into a quiet parking lot in Santa Monica... near the beach. It's evening... great weather. People are walking around in the background, but no one is paying attention to us.

Kim and I... and Spence... start drinking some Hennessy and smoking. I get all touchy feely with Kim... Spence watches from the back seat. Kim's wearing a full length mink coat, white stripper pumps, designer shades... and nothing else. I have her coat open... I shake my head at her complete and utter perfection. I grope her big titties... Kim moans and rubs my cock through my sweatpants. I can see Spence sweating and staring... smoking some too. I decide to turn up the heat in the car... figuratively... it's like 80 outside.

"Kim's got great tits... doesn't she Spence?" I ask... groping them with my right hand... smoking a blunt... and pulling my cock out with my left.

"Um... Yes... yes she does. They are perfect." Spence answers nervously. She takes a big swig of Henny and hands the bottle back to me.

I smirk at Kim... she smirks back... rubbing her perfectly trimmed cunt. Kim has her left leg on mine and her right leg in the floor... she's laid back against the door. I rub her leg... she blows me several kisses. Kim is so fucking sexy... she's on her own level of sexiness. Her thick nipples are so hard. Kim cups her tits and raises them to her mouth,... slowly licking each rock hard nipple... tracing her tongue slowly around the nipples and areolaes.

I can see out of the corner of my eye, Spence rubbing his cock through his beige khakis. Kim slowly and softly runs my super hard cock with her left foot... stripper pump and all. I groan... she giggles. My woman knows how to make me hard as steel. We finish off the bottle of Hennessy... and pass the blunt around. Smoke fills the car... so I open the windows, to clear the air. I slight breeze comes through... softly blowing Kim's long, shiny, dark hair. She looks so damn perfect. I have the hottest wife on earth and I'm fucking hooked on her big time.

We keep smoking... and Kim keep rubbing her wet pussy... and my super hard cock.

"Get your camera out Spence... it's party time." I smile at Kim... she smiles back and leans up to kiss me. I smaxk my seven inches on Kim's pulsating clit, as we kiss... Spence films everything. I slide my dick into the world's most comfy pussy and start fucking Kim... long, deep, steady strokes up her wet, warm and tight clenching cunt. She moans her sexiest moan into my mouth. I suck her tongue and grope her big tits, as I fuck her with short quick strokes now. I alternate between the long, steady strokes and the short quick ones.

Kim writhes on the seat. I squeeze her big, full titties so damn hard... Fucking her faster and faster... Drilling that tight cunt so fucking hard... stroke after stroke. Kim squirts all over my invading, throbbing manmeat, so I fuck her with ridiculous speed... Faster and faster and faster and fucking faster!

I fuck Kim for another hour... through seven more Big O's. I slap her tits... twisting her throbbing nipples hard... pulling them as far as they will go... shaking them harder and fucking harder. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS... FUCKKKKKKKK... FUCK ME BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY... I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" Kim shoots out an enormous squirt... her pussy nut flies out the sides of her well fucked cunt and blasts me and my very expensive, custom seats. I FUCKING LOVE IT!!

I hold out as long as I possibly can... then I pull out, straddle Kim's ample chest and let her jack me off. Kim grabs my twitching, ready to cum blast cock... pimps it fast... Licks the precum pouring head... sucks it... bobbing her head wildly... her hair flying. "HERE IT FUCKING CUMS!!" I shout out. Kim takes my cock out of her mouth and jerks me off all over her perfect face. My cock rapid fire pumps my cream all over Kim's face. She smiles a huge smile and keeps her king my cock. Splat after splat of my jizz plops on her oh so beautiful face.

"FUCKKKKKK!! YEAHHHHHHHH!! YOU'RE THE HOTTEST BITCH ON EARTH BABY!!" I tell Kim... riding out my intense orgasm. I reach back and rub her labia... then bring the fingers to my mouth... tasting Kim's awesomely tasty pussy nut. Kim sucks me clean, as Spence films it... and I take pictures of it. Kim poses for the pictures... with and without my cock. Damn... she looks so fucking sexy with my jizz all over her face. It covers her luscious lips... dripping into her mouth... every time she opens it. Kim slowly licks my cum off of her lips and swallow it down... smacking her lips... loving the taste.

"So fucking delicious James. I love you cum baby... I love you." Kim says smiling. I just smile back... I certainly love Kim too. I found the perfect wife... and the perfect face to cum on. We uploaded the video to my site when we got back home. It's a massive hit. I'm living the life baby... getting paid to cum on famous chicks faces... and I'm married to the hottest bitch on the planet.

Kim Kardashian... and her mom... and sisters... keep me busy... and well satisfied... cumming on their faces... and fucking the fuck outta them. Stay tuned for more Face Blasters... there will be another one with The Kardashians in it... maybe Spence will get some action too. Jizz happy dreams my fellow freaks. See you next time. I'll be Face Blasting the famous hotties of the world... OH FUCK YEAH!!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers