Face Blasters Pam Oliver

Story Info
Cumming on Pam Oliver's face.
2k words
3.83
10k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Money Shot Cum Fuck Parody

Series Theme : Cum Facials all over hot celebrity women's faces

Pam Oliver and I have known each other for several years. We're really good friends. She's happily married with kids... I'm happily single with no kids. We talk on the phone all the time... and when she's in town... or has some free time... we get together for dinner or just to hang out and catch up with each other.

Pam is a sideline NFL reporter for Fox. She's black, full figured... nice and curvy... big natural tits... gorgeous, full lips. I've always been turned in by her... but she's never cheated on her husband. We've made out a little over the years... but nothing more. Pam knows I love black chicks... and she knows I've got the hots for her. We flirt with each other, but it's friendly flirting... nothing more. I want more though and I decided to try and see how much more I could get tonight.

We are at my place in Hollywood. We ordered in and had a nice dinner... chit chatted for awhile... and we decided to watch some TV and drink some wine. I'm not a big wine drinker, but Pam loves it. I decided to use that to my advantage. I bought a couple of bottles of really expensive red wine, just for this occasion.

"I love your new place James. You're really close to the strip... I'm sure that's why you bought it. You probably have brought a bunch of girls up her already." Pam is working on her second glass of wine. She winks at me, smiling a beautiful, teasing smile. She rubs her full, red lips slowly across the wine glass... teasing me... she loves it. Pam keeps smiling. She's on my comfy leather sofa... while I'm in my comfy leather recliner to her left.

"A few. Just waiting around til I could get you up here." The flirting competition has officially begun.

"Oh really?... Well, what exactly were you planning on doing with me, once you got me here?" Pam smirks, slowly sipping her wine... her ruby red, luscious lips hugging the wine glass so seductively.

"All kinds of perverted things actually." I clap back... gulping down my whole glass of wine... not bad... it should be, for $200 a bottle.

"HA!... I bet... Calm down Mr Perverted Things... You know I'm happily married." Pam smiles at me... thinking she's denied me... and won.

"Here... let me refill that for you Ms Sideline Hottie." I refill Pam's wine glass, pouring it almost to the top, before she pulls the glass away.

"Oh I see... trying to get me drunk, so I can resist you. You're so perverted James... but I love you... as a close friend... my closest actually. Besides... I know you have a thing for Erin Andrews anyway... and from what I hear... she won't be hard to get." Pam winks at me, smiling, and drinks some wine... her third glass... my plan is working... slowly... but still working.

I don't know if I should tell Pam that I've already fucked Erin. I face popped that gorgeous face with my tasty cream... and filmed it... for my private use.

"I hear that how's she got her job on Dancing With The Stars. She was fucking with the bosses... literally. Bitch. Always the hot, young blonde chick getting the high paying jobs. I have the talent. I still look good. Who knows... get me drunk enough, I might let the bosses fuck me... just kidding about that. Whew... this is good wine James." I smirk. I can sense my plan moving along nicely. I see my big opening.

"Don't worry babe... You're gorgeous Pam. You're talented. You deserve l the success u can get and a lot more... and you're my dear friend... so I love you too... as a dear friend... my dearest." I wink at her. Pam laughs.

"Awwwww. Thank you dear. You're such a sweetheart. Come... Sit with me." Pam pats the sofa beside her. I get up and sit beside her. Pam's wearing skin tight black jeans and knee high, black leather boots, and a very tight, white sweater... showcasing her very large, ebony, natural tits.

I look Pam over... she notices. "See anything you like?" Pam asks flirtatiously. She sips some more wine... a big sip.

"There's a lot to like... you're hot. That's for damn sure." I look at the TV. I switch the channel... to ppv porn. It's a cum facial compilation... convenient... smirking.

"Sweet man... what the? You're watching porn. Such a guy. What in the world are they doing?" Pam sounds disgusted... but she watches the screen... sipping her wine... a fake look of disgust on her sexy face. Pam shakes her head and giggles.

"Wine and porn... seems like you're trying to get in my pants James." Pam playfully pushes me. She u crosses her thick thighs... then crossed them again... as she watches the suck and fuck action on TV. Pam watches quietly... her wine glass to her lips. I see her softly lick the rim of the glass. I knew it... she turned on. I'm a big guy... I've got a beer belly and a big head... but I know women... and I get a whole lot of them. So I knew this would work... I'm right again.

I lean back... my seven inch cock is rock hard in my black leather pants. I adjust it quickly, so Pam can get a real good look at it. She sneaks a peek over at me and quickly looks away, trying not to let me see her gawking at my cock tent in my pants.

"Is she gonna let him cum on her face? Ewww... I've never done that... it's gross." Pam finishes off her wine... and pours herself her forth glass. I see her huge nipples poking through her tight, white sweater. She's definitely turned on... and so am I.

I take a chance and put my left hand on Pam's thick thigh. I start rubbing it... not looking at her. Pam doesn't object... so I move higher on her thigh, as she drinks half of her wine down... no more sipping. She watches the action on TV closely.

I move my hand to mere inches away from her pussy... then she stops me. "OK horny guy. I'm still married. Watch the movie... get your rocks off that way." Pam senses my disappointment, so she kisses my cheek.

We watch the movie... three money shots in, Pam doesn't have her fake disgusted look on her face anymore. She's grinding her thighs together... drinking her fifth glass of wine. She's licking the rim of the glass... slowly moving the glass across her full lips... leaving red lip prints on the glass.

"Have you ever done that to a girl... or guy." Pam laughs... busting my balls.

"Yep... both. I jizzed a hot milf's face... and her bisexual hubby's face too. She licked it off his face... then they kissed and snowballed it... shared it." Pam looks at me, but doesn't say a word. I smirk... busting her lady balls... but the story is true.

"I could never do that. My husband has never asked me to. I don't think I could even if he begged me to." Pam looks at me, smiling, but nervous. It's time for big daddy to take over... and bring this story home.

I take Pam's glass and down the rest of the wine... throwing the glass at the fireplace... just like in the movies. It shatters. I lean in and kiss Pam. "I can't James... I'm..." I cut her off and kiss her deeply, molesting her tongue in her mouth I suck it, as we kiss. Pam tried to pull away, but I keep kissing her. I hold her arms and she finally stops trying to pull away, giving in to her lust and kissing me back deeply. Pam wraps her arms around my neck, as we kiss so passionately. Years of flirting and ball busting leading to this moment of intense passion.

We kiss for five minutes... those full lips of Pam's taste so fucking good. I pull her sweater off. I roughly squeeze her big black titties through her black bra. I pull her tits out and lick all over them, softly biting them, kissing every inch of them. I softly graze my teeth on her rock hard, huge, dark nipples. I lick them quickly, stuffing as much of her black, milf titties in my mouth as possible.

Pam's milk shoots out into my mouth... I drink it down happily and eagerly. I suck both tits so fucking hard. I drink down ten mouthfuls of Pam's delicious beast milk, squeezing them roughly around the base and sucking them insanely hard, drawing out as much tasty, milf milk as possible.

I yank off Pam's tight jeans and black panties... leaving on her boots. They are so fucking sexy. I move to Pam's pussy and start eating her bushy, black pussy out. I roll and pop my tongue in her pink folds, licking her pussy walls fast. I pull her big, pulsating clit, as far as I can and let it snap back. I do it over and over.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS... I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGG JAMESSSSSSSSS!!" Pam squirts hard into my mouth. I keep eating her milf twat, licking her out as fast as humanly possible, rolling my tongue back and forth in her black pussy. I rub her pulsing, hard clit super fucking fast. Pam screams in sexual, orgasmic euphoria... cumming three more times in my mouth. I suck out her pussy nut... drinking down every drop.

I pull my clothes off and put Pam's legs on my shoulders. She grabs my rock hard white dick, rubs it on her wet labia... and shoves it up her tight, black milf pussy. I fuck Pam hard, holding her hands... stretching out her arms above her head. I hard pound that black pussy.

Pam's big, full, ebony titties jiggle wildly. We kiss, as my throbbing, white, seven inches of manmeat pummel Pam's tight ebony cunt. She screams into my mouth... so fucking turned on and full of pure animal lust. I've unleashed her inner sex monster and she loves it.

Pam squirts twice from my pussy pounding. I squeezed her big ass titties, rubbing her thick nipples with my thumbs... and keep pummeling her black pussy, as hard as humanly possible. Pam's breast milk squirts out all through my fingers, as I roughly squeeze those gorgeous, natural, heavy tits.

"I wanna film me face blasting your beautiful face Pam. Can I do it baby? I wanna cum all over that beautiful black face baby. Let me be the first to do it baby."

Pam quickly agrees... nodding eagerly. "OK baby... I wanna taste it too."

I smile and get my phone. Pam smiles. I pull out and straddle her ample chest. Pam wraps those really big black melons around my precum oozing, super throbbing white cock and pumps my cock with them. I feel my impending cum. Pam licks my sensitive cock head and softly chews it. She sucks it fast, pumping my cock with her big tits. I can't hold out anymore.

"Now!" Pam pull my cock from her mouth and tits and jerks it. I film it all. I face ast her gorgeous black face. My white cream pumps out of my white dick. It hits her cheeks, nose, eyes, and lips. FUCK... IT FEELS SO GOOD, CUMMING ON A HOT CHICK'S FACE. Pam jerks out my entire load. I take pictures and film it. Pam sucks my cum glazed glazed, moaning her taste approval of my jizz. She drinks it down... licking her cum covered, luscious lips, swallowing all of that down.

I get Pam to say my catch phrase for my new series. "I just got face blasted by James... and I loved it!" Pam says into my camera, smiling, sucking my very happy cock clean. I just smile and take some more pictures. It's the start of a very beautiful and very happy new relationship with my dear friend Pam Oliver. It's also the start of my new career... face blasting celebrity chicks. I'm starting a website and everything. I had a great fucking time making... Face Blasters Pam Oliver.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers