Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Maria shoved Eric out into the cold. All reason and common care had vanished; Eric's mind was awash in images, yearnings, and compulsions of gorging on pussy. Eric tried to lean in, extending his tongue to reach out for more. Then it hit him like a club, Ashley's angry, discordant voice, "What is this?" From his hands and knees, Eric turned, dazed, drugged, his face smeared with fresh pussy dew.

Three silhouettes stood in his office door. Something nagged that not all was right, but it didn't matter. Eric's cock insisted. It had to have its way. Still zipped up in his pants untouched, Eric penis overthrew sanity and satisfied its inescapable imperative. Eric creamed in his pants.

Ashley stood in the open door hands on hips looking down on Eric. Shyanne stood behind with Claudia, the newly hired General Counsel. Heads popped up over cubicles all across the work floor to see what the fuss was about. Two flabbergasted women at the door stifled astonished gasps with hands to their gaping mouths. Ashley just smirked.

Eric blankly looked up into Ashley's eyes and, uncontrollably, mechanically, futilely, rutted in his pants.

12