Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a most enlightening discussion with Gina just now. Surprisingly, Gina is a thoroughly progressive woman. She fully understands Eric's regressive nature, but tolerates this shortcoming because she enjoys the psychosexual use of an unreconstructed male. I must say that Eric's primitive appeal is apparent. Eric possesses many of the attributes that our culture has set as markers of masculine attraction, that is, for those susceptible to that sort of taste. However, Gina does recognize her responsibly with regard to improving society and desires solidarity with the cause of women's progress. She recently personally undertook a corrective course with Eric. She has made some progress. Gina has been able to redirect Eric's libido to an oral rather than phallic urge. This is certainly commendable. However, considering today's event, she recognizes that professional help is required.

"I have in mind a good friend of yours Ashley, Anna. She is a world-renowned expert on gender relations. Anna has developed a revolutionary course of therapy that has accomplished miracles on retrogressive males. Therefore, if it meets with your approval Ashley, I propose we place Eric on administrative leave under Gina's guardianship. She will arrange for the therapy.

"The alternative is jail, so a rational judgment requires that Eric to agree to this. Given the papers Eric has already signed, Gina's agreement to this arraignment will suffice until she can ultimately induce Eric to execute ironclad, final documents. It would be negligent to hear any entreaty from Eric at this time; after all, he is insane. He may not resign."

Ashley was impatient. "I agree, done. Thank you Claudia for this most thorough work. Leave me now, I have a headache."

"You are most welcome. Guards, photograph Eric for evidence of Maria's struggle to fend him off and confiscate his ID's, pass card and the keys to his company car. Take him to the loading dock and watch him until Gina picks him up. I will call Gina and tell her to pick up her trash."

Ashley thought, "The bastard is all mine now."

Shyanne thought, "He's got five million bucks?"

The big guard thought, "That girl can just talk, talk, talk."

Claudia thought, "Oh, I want him, I want him, I want it."

The smaller guard thought, "I'd like to beat the piss out of that prick, and then fuck his brains out."

12