Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a nice body. Your skin is smooth. It will take marks well, but since your skin it dark, it probably will not hold burses long. It will be necessary to beat you often. Turn and let me see your bottom. It's well muscled, but we can do better. I'll send you to a trainer. She can whip you into shape. Gina, tie his arms behind his back at the elbows to enforce a pleasing pose. Place him in the window.

Gina roughly strapped my arms behind my back, took my ball leash, and led me to a huge widow overlooking the city. She fondled my ass, kicked my legs apart, and then shoved me to the rim of the high-rise cliff. She left me alone, naked and bound, displayed in open sight atop Anna's tower in the glowing light of the city night, but so high above, none but my rulers could see me. Behind I felt the eyes of the women judging me. Within I struggled for balance against vertigo. Before me, over the edge, the world loomed.

Below the metropolis writhed, sparkling in the night like a living magic carpet spun from diamonds. Seen from high above, the city was a wondrous contraption woven of streets, structures, and the lives of insignificant workers. By day, people would look like ants crawling about. In the night, nothing human was visible, only the giant mechanism they had constructed, a metropolis, half machine and half organic, stirring with the scurrying of cars and planes and flashing with incandescent exhortations to buy. In the black and light, nothing truly human, no mere mortal dream or hope, could be seen. Only the giant machine-beast glowed upon the earth, emerging from the primate economy, budding from the urge of commerce, and progressing toward its own unfathomable purpose.

12