Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley sat back and relished her conquest. She grinned to herself and at the thought of how she completely she had ensnared poor Eric. The wolf might still struggle, but his leg was caught tight in the jaws of her iron trap. Now let him squirm. Ashley leaned back in her sumptuous leather chair, put her legs up on her expansive walnut desk, and indulged her insatiable pussy. Ah, to savor the delight of victory. Ashley was thoroughly lubed up and on the brink of another orgasm when Shyanne's voice on the intercom interrupted Ashley's reverie, "its Claudia, do want to take her call?" Ashley didn't stop frigging herself. "No. Tell her to come here."

Ashley climaxed just as Shyanne called again, "Claudia is here."

"Come in, both of you." Shyanne glimpsed Ashley slipping her fingers out of her cunt just as she led Claudia into Ashley's inner office.

"Ashley, I contacted Eric's partner and she will be picking him up. I assured her that you would call Anna and..."

"Shut up Claudia. Did anyone ever tell you talk too much? Stop fussing. Everything was arraigned weeks ago. Shyanne get me some coffee. I have a headache. The caffeine should help."

"I just read a study showing that for women in particular, excessive caffeine consumption..."

"Shut the fuck up Claudia. Your never-ending blabbing gave me this headache. Claudia, as you were going over Eric's expense account did you notice all the disbursements to Vegas Amusements? A lot of money went there. Did it ever occur to you to find out what that was about? I've done my own research and it seems Vegas Amusements is none other than our lovely, demure Shyanne. Isn't that right Shyanne? Claudia, if you were worth a shit you would have figured that out right away.

"You see Claudia; this quiet young thing is a prostitute, a hooker Eric brought in from the street. Eric brought this trash into my company without regard to the diseases and moral rot that infect her. She and Eric together fleeced this company, its customers, and the good taxpayers who have been footing the bill. For years been my company has been an ethical stalwart, providing our servicemen with the tools they need to defend our shores. Our cluster bombs, mines and surveillance devices have always been state of the art, and have kept America free. Now these two have stained our moral standing with their dishonesty and debauchery.

"I've known this for some time, but I allowed Shyanne to stay on because I believe in second chances. Don't worry Claudia; I had a doctor check her out. After a course of antibiotics, she's clean, so you don't have to back away from her like that. Shyanne has served me well since I took control of her life. She has learned to obey and be a good girl. If she continues, I won't send her off to jail. I may even let her gain access to some of the money she tried to steal from me. Shyanne tell Claudia what you are."

Shyanne's eyes filled with tears, and looking at the floor she mumbled, "Claudia, I'm a whore."

"Shyanne, a half truth is still a lie; remember what I said would happen if you were dishonest. You are 'A whore and a thief' right? Now look Claudia in the eye and tell her exactly what you are."

Shyanne looked into Claudia's eyes. Shyanne bit her bottom lip and fought back the tears in her big blue eyes. "Miss Claudia, I am a whore and a thief."

Claudia was appalled, by Shyanne, but more so by Ashley's deliberate cruelty. "Ashley please don't humiliate her like. If Shyanne was forced into a life of prostitution, it was probably that social and economic forces beyond her..."

"Shut up! Claudia, I am sick of your political bullshit, I am sick of your inane philosophy, and I am sick of your academic pretensions. You don't get it. Claudia, you don't know the first fucking thing about 'liberation'. If a woman, or a man for that matter, can't liberate herself by simply saying 'I will be free', then they were born to be a slave. And being a slave is ok. The smart slave knows what it is, and wills itself to be the slave to its master of choice—lover, money, work, maybe some addiction, whatever fits. And that's ok. After all, you've got to have slaves if you're going to have masters.

"Look at you Claudia. You are the most common and pathetic slave of all—a slave to her own fear. You have read a thousand books on liberation, even written one, and yet in all my life I have never known a more constrained, uptight slave. You are a slave to your own utter inability to admit to yourself what you really want or to imagine that you can make it happen. You have gone to schools for decades and you don't know anything worth knowing. For you, everything is a heroic effort, a dismal delusional struggle. I know for a fact that you're still a virgin at the age of 31. Couldn't win that battle? And you have never had an orgasm. Who is oppressing whom? Why, when you came to work for me, you thought it was an act of courage just to shave your legs."

Claudia was mortified. She had thought she had been doing well, that she had found a place in the real world where she could fit in and make a meaningful life for herself. This house of cards was falling apart. But it got worse. A friend, her only friend, had recommended that Claudia apply to Ashley for this job. Claudia was astonished when she was accepted. She could finally leave her academic cocoon and fly off to pollinate the real world.

She had called her friend to share the good news. In her bubbling joy, Claudia asked her friend about fitting into the corporate culture. Her friend told her to try to present herself as a normal person. She implored her at least to shave her legs. Claudia agreed, "Yes. I will. I will not do it to submit to the objectifying sexual dynamics of demeaning societal stereotypes, but to make my mark on the economic life of our culture. It will take an act of courage on my part, but I will shave my legs!"

Now Claudia understood that none of this had been kept in confidence. She had also confided to this friend that she was a virgin and that she could not achieve orgasm. She had been betrayed and used as a joke. Claudia felt as though she had been stripped naked to be paraded down Main Street.

"Ashley, I am sorry I have disappointed you. I hereby resign."

"No you don't. I won't let you resign. I've decided you have had a mental breakdown, just like Eric. You signed papers too; remember? If you recall, on your first day, when you said you didn't have an emergency contact, I told you could put my name down. You thanked me profusely, way too profusely—blah, blah, blah. Besides, you just bought a million dollar town home mortgaged to your eyeballs based on what I pay you. You cut the academic umbilical cord, and with my contacts, I can blackball you at every university, law school and kindergarten in the county. You are worthless as a real lawyer; you know that. You have no money, just debt. You know what? Fuck the papers you signed. You can go; go flip hamburgers; go.

"On the other hand maybe for once in your life you can look into the mirror and see straight. Claudia, the reason you aren't 'liberated' is that you were born to be a slave. If you can't be free, why don't you at least try to be happy? You can be my sex slave. I can make you happy. I will share you with my friends and you can make them happy.

"I'd like to try a little experiment. You're a virgin at 31. Shyanne here is a whore. She was twelve when she took her first cock, and don't give me that exploitation bullshit. It was all her idea, and she loved it. She's been fucking everything in sight ever since. She turned pro at sixteen. Let's see if the hot, hot Shyanne can impart some of her sexual wisdom to the cold, cold ignorant Claudia. Shyanne look into Claudia's eyes, and tell her what it is like to suck Eric's dick."

Shyanne was shaken by the ferocity of Ashley's attack on Claudia. Shyanne didn't like Claudia a bit, no one did. But all of her resentment and suspicion of the intimidating Claudia melted when she looked at the fragile, torn apart shell of an over-aged girl she'd become. Shyanne feared for Claudia's sanity, but she feared the wraith of Ashley more. She knew how to be sensual under stress. She was a pro.

"Claudia look at me. Look into my eyes. Listen; really listen to what I am saying. I saw you staring at Eric's dick. I saw that you wanted it. Well it's everything you imagined, and more. Eric has a thick, hard, long cock. It has great mouth feel. It slides in easily at first, over your lips and onto your tongue. The head is perfectly formed, delectable. Eric's cock seems to get bigger as it slides to the back. It fills you up. If you dare, you can push it; push it down your throat. It's not easy because it's so thick. I hold my breath repress the gag reflex, and push. Swallow and that beautiful cock pops in, filling you up, inflating your throat. If you can stay relaxed, it's wonderful. I feel like a pink birthday balloon bursting with fun, like I might explode with love..." Shyanne could not go on. Claudia was crying like a child who never had a birthday party.

Ashley whispered, "Claudia, that's what you want, isn't it? Not just the big hard cock, but the degradation. Speak."

"Oh, please, please, don't make me talk. I beg you."

"Since you put it that way, since you beg, I will be kind. Keep your mouth shut; no one wants to listen to you anyway. Just take off all of those ugly clothes. Good girl, take it all off. Strip. Keep your eyes on Shyanne, the beautiful Shyanne. Look into those lovely blue eyes. Don't break the spell; there is only pain if you turn away. See, even a frigid old bitch like you can learn new tricks. You can obey. Shyanne when we're done throw those rags into the trash. That's it Claudia, now the panties and the bra. Was it an act of courage to wear the bra? There, you're naked. Now look at me Claudia; it time for a little more pain.

"You are not much to look at Claudia. You're not fat, just thick, fleshy, and formless. You haven't done anything physical in your life. Your breasts are pathetic. How can they be so small and still sag? There not the same size either. What would you call the color of your skin? Is pulp a color? I'll bet the sun never shined on that squishy dough. I see you really did shave your legs. Considering that thatch growing on your pussy and up your belly, you probably needed to use a lawn mower. Go ahead; cry. Crying is kind of like getting even more naked.

"Shyanne, strip and show Claudia what a woman is supposed to look like. Claudia, that's enough pain for the moment, now a little pleasure. Look at Shyanne. Look, look, look. Look at Shyanne strip. Looking at that beautiful body isn't painful is it? Shyanne's a pro. Men paid good money just watch her take off her clothes. That's it Shyanne perform for us; show your dramatic skills. You see Claudia? Aren't those silicone stripper tits luscious? Shyanne show Claudia your back. Look at the smooth line of her back, the way it curves down deep into that narrow, tight waist, and then explodes to the white expanse of her gorgeous ass. That ass is so full and round, those firm, taut globes defy gravity. Claudia look at those long legs, that flawless skin, those sinuous muscles.

"Shyanne, turn and show Claudia your cunt. Shyanne has such a perfect pussy I make her keep it naked. Every morning the first thing I do here at the office is check to be sure Shyanne shaved carefully. Get on your knees Claudia, examine Shyanne's cunt closely. Can you see her clit peeking out under the naked folds of her pussy lips? Shyanne has a very large clitoris. That's probable somehow related to her sex crazed nature.

"Poor Claudia can't come; I'll bet you have a tiny clit. That's probable related to your dried up nature. I'll bet hidden under all that bushy cunt hair you've got a withered knot for a clit and dried up prune for a pussy. Not Shyanne, she is full, ripe and juicy. Shyanne is exquisite. Yes Claudia what you see there is a real woman. Would like to touch that lovely body? Would you like Shyanne to touch you? Shyanne is a sex expert. She can cure you. Shyanne can give you that organism you could never give yourself.

"So Claudia, you want her. Beg. Promise to be my slave, to be Shyanne's slave, to be the slave of my slave or anyone I choose for you. Or you can leave. No strings, I promise. I will declare you cured, and you can walk off into the void busted and worthless, but 'liberated'. Speak up you dumb, fucking cow; will be my slave, or will you be free."

Claudia could not take her eyes off Shyanne's naked body. She felt as if she had stepped out of a cave and into real sunlight for the first time. Claudia croaked, "I am yours; I am your slave. If it can be done please let me be happy; that's all I ever really wanted. I'm sorry I am so worthless, please help me."

"Excellent. Shyanne use my office for as long as it takes. Give her that orgasm she has been waiting decades to have. I know you can do it. Then have her write up a set of documents stating that Eric willingly transfers all of his money, real property, and medical decisions to Gina. I want this to cover everything—body, life, soul. I want these documents to state explicitly that Eric acknowledges his status as Gina's slave, and he directs that Gina be his trustee, beneficiary, and guardian with complete authority to dispose of his estate and physical body in any manner she sees fits, without regard to his own well being. I want him to agree to be enslaved, whipped, abused—everything you can think of—branded? Then have Claudia write similar documents giving herself to me.

"Shyanne, you and Claudia are the exact opposites—the beautiful, uneducated, sex-crazed whore, and the plain, dried up academic. The girl who never had a birthday party meets the girl who got a new pony at each one. The party girl and the sad girl chained together, mixed in my crucible like acid and alkaloid. Will the two of you explode, or combine, and become a single worthwhile thing? We'll see.

"Have fun. Make her come. I will be monitoring my research closely. Oh, one more thing, Claudia's unfaithful buddy told me Claudia's favorite sex fantasy is to be whipped by a beautiful woman."

12