Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights went out.

"Very good, Eric. You can step down now. Here is the card of the woman who will take charge of you. Corinna has little use for men, so don't think you can charm her with your good looks. She is really quite hostile toward males so be careful and don't annoy her. She is utterly intolerant of disobedience. She knows the rule on orgasms, so control yourself. If you think her punishments harsh, spill your balls without permission and you will learn what harsh means to Corinna.

"Let me remove that testicle shackle. There. What you need is something heavier. Stand still; your fidgeting must be cured. This shackle is an iron three pounder, something you can wear under your pants, but with enough weight to keep you constantly aware that your manhood is totally restrained. You will give Corinna these keys to your cock cage and your testicle shackle and this vial. I filled it with the spunk you spilled all over yourself last night. Although Corinna will not have sex with men, she does appreciate giving her cunt a semen message now and then. She believes the only utility of men is that their man-juice rejuvenates her vagina. I am not so sure of that myself, but Corinna believes it, so this gift may ingratiate you to her. She is expecting you; go to her.

"Your clothes are over there. Take the cab fare, and give any change to Corinna. You may not carry identification, credit cards, or money unless for a specific limited purpose. Again, the purpose of your stay with Corinna is to accustom you to physical abuse. Be a good boy and take it like a man, that is, a man who knows his place in the service of women. Leave me."

12