Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over here is the old household's storeroom; they tossed used up junk in here. That little cot will be your bed. If you are lucky, you will spend the night chained by your balls right there. If you're not lucky, if you misbehave, you will spend the night hung by chains in the cellar. Now down the stairs. You've gotta see Corinna's dungeon." She turned through a dark doorway and descended.

Mistress Slave led me down a dangerously steep spiral staircase into a dank stone walled cellar dug deep in the earth. Her voluptuous body undulated provocatively as she carefully balanced each step against the twisting decline. I trailed, dragged downward by my scrotum chain and pulled by the alluring roll of her swaying hips. I followed the warm trace of her sunny scent dissolving into the atmosphere of cold damp stone. I could smell the limestone closing in as I submerged into the gloom. The midnight black girl looked back and cautioned, "Watch your step boy."

Mistress Slave beamed proudly as we bottomed out in the dungeon of the Grand Mistress Corinna. "See all this stuff. We've got that nice X frame to tie you on and lots of different whips, harnesses, shackles, and shit. We've got a winch to lift you when we want to hang you up. Corinna sees lots of generous, paying customers down here. We'll keep you chained up in your closet while we deal with the day-trippers. Those guys would give anything to get the full time attention you're going to get. But if we actually did any of them half as hard as we're going to do you, those wimps would pay absolutely anything to get to go home with their tails still hanging between their legs. Corinna does a special project like you every now and then. We've worked with Anna before. I love beating the fuck out of the same man every day for weeks straight, no holds barred.

"It is time to get you ready for Miss Corinna. Put these leather shackles on your wrists. Good boy, I like the way you help so nice and easy. Now a ball gag. The gag's just for looks; you can scream all you want down here. Buried deep in the ground, it's totally soundproof."

Slave flipped a switch and I was lost in utter darkness. The scratch of a match and the flash of single candle, and the blackness leapt to a dance of flickering negation.

"Now a blindfold. Corinna likes a gagged and blindfolded slave; she says it focuses its attention." Somehow, the blindfold comforted me against the jittery jumps of the lone candle. "A spreader bar for your ankles. Shuffle on over here so I can tie you to the winch, and up you go.

"There, your body looks great stretched out up in the air like that. Don't worry; I won't leave you hanging so long your shoulders get injured. You'll need the use of your shoulders for the bodybuilding we have planned for you. You make quite the sight hung up there like that. I hope Corinna will be pleased.

"What a pretty cock you've got. You must really like being hung up; that cock is hard as a rock. But, we're gonna have to do something about that. That pretty thing's gotta get back in its little cage. Corinna tells me it's not allowed to come, but what else can we do? The shame of it is I really want to swallow a man's come again. That was quite the load in that vial you brought, but Corinna will keep that for herself. I do so love man juice. Mistress Corinna shouldn't hog it all for herself; ain't right. I want my share. Don't you dare tell her. I swear; she'd love any excuse to chop that thing off you. This is our secret, a secret between us slaves."

I hung suspended from the ceiling, gagged and blindfolded. I felt the girl's hands on my hips. I felt her breath on my cock. She was whispering to my cock as if it was a doll; telling it how much she wanted cock, how much she wanted come. Her tongue flitted lightly across the tip.

"Oh, please she is taking the head into her mouth. I have orders not to come. Control yourself. Don't let her make you spill. They warned you. Oh, that mouth is so soft and wet. She is taking it all the way in. She is pushing it into her throat; she yields so easily. She's swallowing me; she's done this before. This girl's mouth is better than any cunt. This lesbian slave girl knows what she is doing when it comes to cocks. Don't give in; don't come. The girl and Anna both said that that crazy bitch Corinna would castrate you if you spill. Don't come. Anna would be angry, Gina would be disappointed, and who knows what horrible things that Corinna would do. Oh it feels so good; her lips are so thick, her tongue so strong; her throat so soft. Don't come; don't." The girl pulled off my cock.

She whispered, "I liked the way you used your teeth on my tits. The bad part is that you left teeth marks around my nipple. Corinna is sure to notice. I guess I am going to have to tell her you forced yourself on me. I will tell her I had to mark your cock as punishment. I had to get revenge and sink my teeth into your cock. Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave my mark on you."

With that, she took the head of my cock between her teeth and clamped down, but not too hard. She pulled, and slowly scrapped her teeth across the head of my dick. I groaned in anticipation of the coming punishment. When she nipped my pee hole, I gasped at the sudden pain and squeaked a girlish squeal into the ball gag. She opened wide, quickly took my cock to the back of her mouth and gently sunk her teeth in again. She pulled, dragging her teeth firmly down the length of my cock and back onto its head—no pain, only fear. Again, she drove my cock deep to her throat and bit. She milked the thin precome down to the tip of my urethra. With a lap of her tongue and a slurp of those thick lips, she sipped my juice from the vulnerable hole at the end of my cock.

She let my cock loose and said, "Sorry but I've got to mark you." She again took my cock head between her teeth and clamped down, this time hard, too hard. I screamed into the gag. She bit and shook her head. Fear screamed in the hollow of my soul—fear that the girl would break the skin and rip me apart, fear of how utterly lost I was, and fear of my promised destruction at the hands of these ferocious women. But these expressible terrors were quickly drowned out by waves of simple shrieking animal pain. She held my cock tight in her teeth, pulled and shook just as I had done to her tit, but without any restraint at all. Her teeth tightened. I sobbed.

She suddenly let loose, "Good that's going to show real good tomorrow. Now I want to do something nice for you for being such a passive obedient boy."

She leaned into my cock again; this time all wet soft lips, tongue and throat. "This is wonderful, too wonderful. Don't come, don't. Her mouth is like a pussy, no better; it's so soft and giving; it works on my cock; it moves; it slides; it insists on its way. It is a pussy with its own intelligence, soft and giving, supple and taking...knowing. It knows me. Oh no she is grabbing my balls. She is seizing my scrotum and pumping me in and out of her mouth—that sweet, wet, generous, insistent, sucking orifice, maw, vortex. I can't. I'm not. It's her. I didn't. Oh, please."

I shook in my chains, clenched my buttocks, thrashed in the air, and pumped into her mouth; no she pumped me. She wrung my testicles. Squeezing hard, she used my balls like a knob to drive my cock into her throat. She sucked it down. I was lost, beyond caring, beyond any vanished daydream of self-possession. I failed. I didn't, I couldn't heed the consequences. I emptied my being into her.

12