Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth watered as I tongue polished the boot. There was a minimum of grit on the sole. I thought, "Let me lick from the heel up the inside of your ankle. Let me follow the familiar path up the inside of the boot, up the leg, far past the tender back of the knee, past the warmth and reach of your inner thigh, let me find the tunnel of love. Let me feast." She lifted her leg and I rose from the floor to follow the boot up; my tongue reached out and up.

The boot drew back and then slammed into my face. Stunned. The sole caught me flat on the nose. Blood rushed to my sinuses. The heel caught my mouth; I sucked my bleeding lip. I rock back on my heels remembering Gina doing the same thing to me in a distant past.

Shyanne pleaded, "Please don't hurt him any more."

Ashley barked, "Shut up slave. You're already in trouble. If you don't behave I'll let Corinna hang you up in her dungeon next to Claudia."

Anna took control, calming all, "That's enough. Shyanne darling, please understand that just as you had to be harsh with Claudia, Eric required a firm hand. If he behaves, he won't get hurt too often any longer. I'm sure having had the benefit of Corinna's course of treatment; he will be good from now on. We just don't want him to have orgasms except under the strictest supervision. Shyanne, you are a slave. You can't have his come. But, you showed real talent in dealing with Claudia.

"Ashley let me have Shyanne for the night. I will teach her some manners. Shyanne, if Ashley can spare you, please come spend the night with me so that I can fully express my appreciation."

It was all too much for me. "Why don't they let me eat cunt? I don't know what these women want. All I want is pussy. I need pussy; let me eat. I can't see with this blindfold. Where is the pussy; where is Gina? There, is this Gina's boot? Yes, I smell Gina's pussy. But she's wearing leather pants. How can I get my tongue into her cunt? How can I find my way home?"

Gina's hand gently pushed my face away from her crotch and she sang to me, "Sorry baby, no pussy just now. It's time to go home."

12