Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was an excellent, practiced cunt sucker. So I told him what great pussy eater he was and I told that was all he was going to get. That was exactly what he wanted to hear. He knew his place; he went down and he stayed down. I think I came a half dozen times. I told him I would be disappointed if he came at all, and he didn't. I told him he should go home and beat off, and, because he did such a diligent job of sucking my cunt, he had my permission to think of me while he jacked off. Do you think he will?"

Back at the college in her day job milieu Gina was still the shy, studious Midwestern schoolgirl. Guys tried hooking up with her, but since Gina had the option of anonymous encounters in the city, and because she couldn't even attempt to explain the strange details of how she spent her time, she politely declined. Some called her stuck up, or worse—Gina was dismissed as just another of Ashley's weird friends. Ashley's friends were notorious. She led a small clique of cohorts, misfits all. One of these was Veronica.

Veronica was in Gina's art class, Oils 101, but that didn't mean Gina knew her. Between the two of them, they were the quietest introverts in the class. That was their only similarity. Gina was aloof and introverted, but entirely self-possessed. Veronica was shy in the more traditional, self conscious, self-hating way. She was pretty, but fat, bulgingly obese. Her art was competent, but too safe, too pretty.

Because her tits were so big, Veronica needed to stand away from the canvas and apply delicate dabs and dainty strokes. One day Veronica's breasts swung and brushed her canvas. Veronica failed to notice. Color was smeared on her smock in two bright smudges at the summits of her twin peaks.

The other students left the class early one by one when they could no longer contain their giggles. Even Gina left; though she was less amused at Veronica's ridiculous faux pas than disgusted with the other student's adolescent giggles. Finally, Veronica realized she was alone. She stepped back and saw what she had done to her canvas, to her smock, and, to her esteem. She had painted herself into a laughing stock. That was why everyone avoided her and left her alone. What little self-confidence she collapsed into mortification.

Gina really got to know Veronica through Ashley. When Ashley introduced Gina to Veronica, they smiled and acknowledged they were in the same class but neither had anything to say to the other. Later Ashley told Gina that Anna was interested in Veronica because Veronica, believe it or not, had the highest entrance scores in the freshman class. Anna had interviewed Veronica and approved her admission. Anna had discovered what no one else would have guessed about the shy fat girl—she was both smart and interesting. And so Anna took Veronica her under her wing. That meant Ashley and Gina would be expected help Anna in saving Veronica from what ever it was that was eating her up inside. It meant Ashley and Gina were to be Veronica's friends.

Gina went along to please Ashley and Anna. Veronica was happy to have someone to talk to, and soon, after some hemming and evading, some lying and crying, Veronica spilled her guts about the handsome boy who had abused her in high school. Through her tears, Veronica told Gina and Ashley how she had served the every whim of a sociopathic boy throughout high school. The boy made her suck his cock several times a week. He flaunted his other girlfriends before her and the whole school, but swore Veronica to secrecy about their relationship. He made her give him money, made her help in his seduction of other girls, and even made her do his homework.

Veronica sobbed as she described how once he made her crawl on the floor with her tits bound in ropes. She confessed that she had done anything the boy asked because she was in love, and she wanted to keep him in her life. She admitted she had never told him how she felt because she knew he would dump her. Veronica acknowledged that she was too fat to be the girlfriend of such a handsome boy, that she was not worthy, and that she had been content with the privilege of sucking his cock. He was right; she was just too fat to fuck. After he graduated, her love left town for college and would not return her calls. Veronica sobbed, "I wonder who's doing Eric's homework now? I miss him."

Gina listened impatiently and then interrupted, "Stop whining. If you didn't like it, you could have stopped. What the hell are you crying about, you got the cock you wanted, and my guess is you liked being treated like a slave, a sex slave."

Sex slave? Veronica was taken aback, and not just because Gina had no sympathy for her wrenchingly sad love story, for her woeful tale of painful romance, her teenage crucifixion at the hands of her cruel and twisted boy lover, but because Gina was right. The harsh truth stung more than Gina's summary dismissal of her complaints. She did like being abused by Eric. She did want to be a sex slave, whatever that was. She had never really faced that fact.

Yet even that morning lying in her dorm cot she had dreamed of the time Eric had wrapped her huge tits in ropes until they obscenely bulged hanging heavy like stiff sacks, her nipples popping out, dragging on the floor as she crawled to Eric's cock. She pretended to sleep until her roommate left. Then Veronica drove her fingers into her cunt, and squeezed her enormous breasts, then pulled her nipples up into her mouth and bit, and finally furiously whacked her clit obsessing on Eric's abuse. She did not understand why she always wanted more, but she did.

In bitter silence, Veronica glared at Gina thinking, "Ok so Eric's abuse got me hot; so what if dreaming about it still gets me hot? By all conventional measures, I was a helpless victim of an abusive male. So what if that makes me wet. Can I get some sympathy? Can't I treat myself to that sweet gooey pleasure of feeling sorry for myself?

"This pretty girl just dismissed it all as self-indulgence. So what? I like self-indulgence. That's why I am fat. If I don't indulgent me, no one will. What does she know about being the fat ugly duckling? What does she know about being ignored and laughed at? All the boys want this pretty thing but she ignores them, just like they ignore me. I have the biggest boobs any of those boys have ever seen, much bigger than that skinny girl. That's what they like. And I would suck their cocks, crawl for them and even give them money. I would do all the dirty things the boys want. It's not fair."

Veronica's face warmed; her pussy flushed.

Finally, Ashley intervened, "Veronica, don't be embarrassed. If you like being used let yourself be used. Don't apologize. I liked that story. He tied you up? Tied up your tits? Sounds like fun. Gina meant no disrespect; she has her own tales of perversity. Right Gina? I can see why the boy ... you said his name was Eric? I can see why he wanted to tie you up. You have the most amazing boobs. If you let that boy play with them, maybe you would let Gina and I play with them. I too have tales of perversity. I like tying people up. What do you say?"

Veronica was putty in Ashley's hands. Veronica had been masturbating to breast bondage fantasies for years ever since the single time Eric had done it to her. Once she had gone to the hardware store, bought rope, and had tied herself up, squeezing her tits until they turned purple. But that had frightened her, so she never did it again, except in her daydreams. And so she surrendered herself to Ashley and Gina.

Veronica submitted to Ashley and agreed that once she was thoroughly bound, Gina would paint her portrait to memorialize her submission. Gina was inspired, "I'd like to paint you all naked, bound up, and stuff. There certainly is a lot of you there to tie up. You know Anna collects ancient figurines of fat ladies. Your, lets call it abundant, body reminds me of the statues she calls fertility deities. We can use the ropes to sculpt all that flesh, to subdue, bind, and objectifying the fertility goddess, and then immortalize her in a portrait to share with the world. It seems a worthwhile project. I can't wait to see those monster breasts in ropes."

The portrait of the goddess in bondage was Gina's breakthrough into the world of high art. Anna arraigned a showing in Paris of the best of Gina's stash of erotic art. Then Anna arraigned the ensuing critical acclaim. Gina was beyond doubt uniquely talented and creative, but the critics needed Anna's nudge before they could dare to acknowledge Gina's decadent genius. But once accepted Gina became the artist of the day. And she became rich.

Despite her complete conquest of the world of international art, Gina tried to finish school; she loved learning. But finally, her fame as the great artist of perversion made social life at the small town New England school too problematic. Anna arraigned that Gina complete her degree through independent study while living at her place in the south of France.

Anna and Edward were married at the castle in Bavaria. Anna left immediately after the wedding to visit and/or fuck friends throughout Europe leaving Edward to Gina. While Anna toured Europe in a whirlwind of parties and affairs, Gina tortured her husband in the dark dungeon under the Bavarian hills. That was the honeymoon.

After a few weeks, Gina told Anna that she had had enough of man beating. Anna thanked Gina and declared her graduated with honors. Anna came back to her castle with Veronica in tow. Gina took them to the dungeon where Edward lay naked chained by an iron collar to the stone wall. Anna said, "Veronica, you will tend to my husband from now on. Thank you Gina, your assistance has been invaluable."

Gina smiled and kissed Anna's hand, "Thank you Mistress Anna; my service to you has been a joy and a revelation. Veronica, take good care of Edward." Gina ran hand across Edward's upturned, supplicant face. His eyes teared-up as Gina said goodbye. Gina smiled lovingly down on Edward, "And thank you Edward. You have shown me the latent possibilities in males. Someday I will have a husband just like you. At last, I realize the potential of marital bliss. What a beautiful wedding it was and what a perfect marriage it will be. Weddings are such fun."

Cowering like a beaten dog, Edward peeked at his new governess. His heart sank; hope fled like a cowardly traitor. Edward trembled beneath Veronica's lusting grin.

Veronica became Anna's chambermaid, academic assistant and, once Gina left, spousal disciplinarian. Veronica was finally happy, but she didn't lose weight. It was decided she was meant to be voluptuously obese. Anna did arrange liposuction and body sculpting so that Veronica's hanging gut was removed. Veronica still had the chubby face, chubby legs, sprawling hips, and giant tits; but her tightly corseted waist defied probability, like an hourglass strangling time. It was an extreme look. Veronica minced about precariously balanced on high heels, her waist so thin it seemed it could not support the swaying weight of her huge breasts above her fleshy bottom and fat thighs.

When Anna first took her out socially, Veronica was intensely embarrassed by the stares her oddly erotic look drew. But the pain of humiliation aroused Veronica's sexual core, and soon she threw herself into the masochistic spectacle. Soon she indulged her emotional nucleus, the disturbing fact she once could not admit.

Veronica slyly, but enthusiastically exhibited her freakish body to curious strangers and subtlety announced her subservience to Anna. She always addressed Anna as madam. She always walked a few paces back, and she constantly hung on Anna's every word and nuanced expression. She took any occasion to flaunt her giant tits, her submission, and to smear herself shamelessly with shame. Veronica luxuriated in the lustful stares, disdainful reproaches, and jealous censure of puzzled strangers. Veronica ostentatiously expressed gratitude when Anna took the time to publicly scold or berate her. Veronica became a real show off. Anna had cured Veronica of her shyness.

Veronica wrote Anna's paper on the Sumerian cult of dominant women, but not all the evidence could be revealed. The academic community did not accept the hypothesis; there was not enough proof to overcome their prejudice. In typical academic fashion, Anna's enemies denied the validity of any evidence that disturbed their worldview. Anna's adversaries successfully dismissed the whole theory.

When Anna's paper was met with skepticism, her many enemies came out of their holes to rejoice at her embarrassment, and to plot her downfall. The paper's failure was exacerbated by the scandalous sexual nature of Anna's theory that a cruel cult of female supremacy lay at the foundations of Western religion in ancient Mesopotamia. What sort of pervert would concoct such a thing? The vultures circled. Anna foolishly suggested there had been a conspiracy to suppress earlier research and that more evidence might be found. Truth was no defense; her rivals launched a full-scale attack to destroy Anna's academic and personal reputation. Anna's status hung in the balance.

Although the controversial paper had come out under Anna's name, Veronica, her academic assistant, had written it. Anna used this fact to save her herself by arranging that the blame for the paper's failure be attributed to Veronica. Veronica admitted fraud and falsely confessed to having deceived Anna. She was publicly excoriated and expelled from the graduate program.

Hope for an independent academic career for Veronica was crushed. But Veronica eagerly admitted guilt, accepted blame, and cleared Anna's reputation. She happily ruined herself for Anna. Veronica testified to the ethics committee that she had misled Anna, had acted alone under Anna's name, and that she had deliberately committed a hoax. Criminal charges were barely avoided. The vultures were frustrated, Anna was saved, and Veronica was ruined. But Veronica didn't care She was Anna's chattel. She was content to serve Anna however possible.

None-the-less, Anna's reputation and pride were tarnished. She vowed to repair the damage. Anna suspected further evidence might still be found because the site in ancient Ur had been dug before she got there. Anna located the site based on rumors that a 1930's British expedition had found the temple of Inanna, the Vatican of the legendary cult of female supremacy. But Anna could find no written record anywhere of that expedition's results. She set out on an archaeological expedition through the jungles of academic and political deception. At last, she discovered that complete evidence of the truth was hidden in the basement of the national museum in Baghdad. She had to liberate the goods, even if a little war was needed to throw open the doors of the museum. After all Inanna was the goddess of war, as well as love.

After the failure of Anna's paper Ashley suggested that the girls locate Eric and plan a more realistic project. They could take revenge on him: personal revenge for what he had done to Veronica in high school, revenge against all such arrogant cads, revenge on men generally for not acknowledging the superiority of women, and proxy revenge against the narrow minded academics who would not acclaim Anna's genius. It would make Anna feel better, and destroying the boy would be a more practical task than destroying the world's patriarchal dictatorship. Project Eric was a simple amusement meant put out of mind the fiasco of the paper, and to bind the girls in the thrill of the hunt. It was Veronica's recompense, Anna's diversion, and a play date for Ashley and Gina.

12