Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went on and on; I went on and on. My jaw ached; my tongue was swollen; I was in a trance. In time Gina pushed me away, rolled over on her side and went to sleep. I kissed her perfect ass, and collapsed into a deep, dreamless slumber.

I awoke when Gina kissed me. Her face was gentle, content, and loving. Her smiling eyes seemed a window opening on true happiness. I had never known Gina to be so tender.

She had showered and had put on a simple silk gown while I slept, knocked out cold. She floated above me, whispering, "Darling you are perfect, all that I ever wanted. I am not sorry about fucking all those boys. You are a strong, lovely man, but I can't fuck you; it just wouldn't be right. Letting you use your cock like an ordinary man, letting you drive that big hard dick of yours into me would be great right now, but it would betray the fundamental nature of what we are for each other.

"If I let you fuck me, you would be just another man, just another cock. I want you to be special. After all you have suffered for me, after your total capitulation, after the way you just sucked my cunt clean of the semen of my other lovers, there is no doubt you are totally, humbly mine. And I love you for that."

Gina stroked my crotch and fondled her pet cock in its cage. "I never said I wouldn't suck this thing. It is the best dick I've ever had. I would do it now but we have a party to attend and you must not be allowed to have an orgasm just yet. Your cock must remain in its cage. I love you. I love hurting you, but I do love you. Tonight you will be whipped. Tonight I will let other women hurt you. Tonight you will be shamed, degraded, and tortured. But I love you. Tonight I will make you mine forever. Tonight we will marry."

12