Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked back over her shoulder and smiled down on Shyanne who had been reduced to a writhing puddle of tears and girl goo. Then Anna walked away. Ashley touched Shyanne's flushed brow and explained, "Anna's assistant, Veronica, has brought Anna's husband in for the weekend. Anna is going to show herself to her love and make him grovel before her splendor. She will be back soon. This evening it will be your function to look after Anna's trivial needs, tend to her train, hold her wine, and scurry about her feet in an unobtrusive manner. You will assist in celebrating the wedding. You will be her alter girl."

Shyanne was taken aback. "Anna didn't tell me she was married. Who is he? And me, an alter girl? Do you remember what I am?"

"Yes we know what you are. You are our holy women, our servant, and our sanctified chalice. Yes, Anna is married. His name is Edward. Anna is with him now in the next room. Anna has her girl Veronica tend to his day-to-day care. Anna visits them occasionally. He is a college professor and on the outside, his life seems ordinary. His pretense of normalcy is quite amusing considering that Veronica whips him every day, morning and night, and in view of what's been done to that thing in his pants. Later I'll show you what Anna has done to his cock.

"Weddings are so much fun. You should have been at Anna's wedding; it was unlike anything you have ever imagined. I officiated. That night Gina served me as you will serve Anna tonight. Anna wore black satin and lace that day too. What a fabulous party. It was held in the great room of Anna's ancient stone castle in Bavaria. There was a raging fire in an enormous open fireplace and torches for lighting. The roof above vanished into dancing shadows and smoke. No contemporary technology was allowed. All in attendance vanished into an Iron Age night of fire and stone.

"The guests were the world's elite, but only those who appreciated what marriage to a woman like Anna meant. None of the men were allowed to rise up off their knees throughout the evening. For the most part, they spent the night with their faces in their wives' cunts. Anna's groom was a real trophy man, once the sexiest alpha-male. But he was utterly tamed before the nuptials transpired. The ceremony celebrated rituals as Anna's imagined the legendary religion of female supremacy, the cult of Inanna. The full story was not available then.

"The music was specially commissioned for the occasion. It was performed by a naked bewitching siren on her gypsy violin, swaying and dancing to the magic of her melody, accompanied only by a slave boy on drums beating out Levantine percussion.

"The wedding ceremony started with me leading Edward into the great room by a chain attached to an iron collar around his neck. I dragged him past the guests who each in turn examined him, fondled him, or otherwise amused themselves. Each woman was expected to take a moment to heap some sort of degradation on the man meat. Poor Edward was repeatedly slapped, spat upon, and insulted.

"My favorite was an older woman who grabbed him by the balls pulling and twisting until he moaned for mercy. The woman then ordered her slave girl to take the head of Edward's cock in her mouth and bite. He was in agony. She berated Edward for his failure to accept the pain without crying like a baby. She order the girl to bite harder and told Edward it would just keep getting worse until he stopped fussing. When he managed the thinnest decorum, she called off her girl, spit in his face and passed him on to the next woman. These women knew how to treat men.

"After these introductions, I attached Edward by his wrist shackles to chains hung from the ceiling next to the huge open fire. Then any woman inclined to partake in the man beating festivities whipped him. Weddings are all about sharing. That went on for at least an hour and soon poor Edward was an absolute mess. He was allowed to scream all he wanted. The women didn't tire until Edward couldn't scream anymore. The acoustics in the huge stone room were extraordinary.

"Finally the guests took their seats and Anna stepped up to Edward's side. Anna had me lower Edward's bleeding body so that she could kiss him. She said to him, 'Tell my dearly beloved friends what you intend, what you beseech be done to you this night.' Edward looked out at the assembly of women and with a rasping quake declared, 'I wish to be made Anna's husband. I wish to be permitted the privilege of loving Anna, honoring Anna and especially obeying Anna. I ask for nothing in return.'

"Then it was my turn in the limelight. I declared, 'Let it be done, let the marks of marriage be placed upon him.' I drew a branding iron out of the fire. It was a large, red-hot "A". I handed the iron to Anna, pulled the chains so that Edward's feet were again swinging freely in the air, and I twisted him to show his backside to the assembled guests. There were perhaps fifty women gathered around. They were mostly seated with a husband or slave girl gorging at their crotch. Naked servants stood behind ready at the snap of a finger. One stylish lady squatted over her husband's head and fucked his face.

"Anna placed the burning iron on Edward's buttock. His scream filled the room and echoed off the stone. That noise made his previous protests seem like the meager yelping of a newborn puppy. The intensity of that shriek curdled my blood. That's the way all men should say, 'I do'. I turned his body so everyone could inspect the mark. Edward's screech had clearly brought a good number of the guests to a climax. The smell of burning flesh is impossible to forget.

"I woke Edward with smelling salts. It was time to place the ring. Anna's doctor had this privilege. She cleaned and prepared Edward's cock, which for the first time all night had softened. She drove a steel probe through the end of his cock and out just past and under the head. I handed Anna the heavy gold ring. The ring was split so that it could be strung through the bleeding hole in Edward's cock. Anna held it up for all to see and handed it to the doctor. The physician threaded the gold through the bloody cock.

"That done, I lowered Edward to the floor. I ordered him to hold his cock on an anvil with the golden ring against the iron so that the wedding band could be closed permanently. I took up a heavy hammer. Edward was shaky and I warned him to be still because if the swing of the hammer missed, he would surely lose his cock, and he might disappoint Anna. He held the ring ready, looked away, and with one full force swing, I sealed the marriage. Edward screamed again and fainted. For a moment, I thought I had missed and smashed poor Edward's cock. I looked carefully at his bloody crotch and confirmed that his cock was intact and that the circle of the wedding ring was closed.

"The doctor cleaned him up a bit and gave him antibiotics; Anna had forbidden pain medication. The doctor put simple cotton panties on Edward and stuffed an old fashion tampon in for the blood. Edward was out for the night; he lay on a stone slab in the middle of the room covered with a blanket while the party continued through the night. The women shared their men and girls for the amusement of all. It was a magnificent time. I love weddings.

"Shyanne now you must be prepared. Remove your clothes. Your costume will be quite simple. You will be naked but for a ball gag, a dildo strapped in your ass, and kneepads so that you aren't too scratched up crawling about at Anna's feet, tending her train, and serving. Strip. Hurry, I have a lot to do. The wedding planner will be arriving soon. Some guests are coming early.

"Weddings are such fun."

12