Face to Face

Story Info
An unusual love story.
4.2k words
4.51
89.3k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,238 Followers

Have you ever met a woman that down plays her appearance? I didn't think so, neither had I until my neighbor moved in next door. You could see right away that Shela had beautiful features, but she was hiding them very carefully. Odd for a woman, don't you think?

I guess that's a pretty stupid thing for me to notice, normally I don't look twice at a woman unless she's under twenty-five. Look, I know what you're thinking, this guy is one of those assholes that won't even talk to a girl unless she looks like a model. You might be right, but I don't rag on you about hating cauliflower do I? I know what I like, and I have no interest in getting tied up in a relationship. I've noticed that as women get older that they want to settle down, and that's not going to happen with me cause Jerry don't play that game.

No, it's not that I'm that shallow. I have a successful business to run, and I would just end up hurting some poor unsuspecting woman. Shit, I've even proved it to a couple of tough girls that thought they could handle it. They moved in, at separate times of course, and were gone in a month or two. I didn't lie to either of them, I just did what I normally do, which is work. I don't think there is a woman out there that would be able to put up with me for too long.

I work entirely too much, and I like it. Maybe it's a character flaw, I have a bad case of tunnel vision. If I am concentrating on the latest deal at work, the rest of my life is put on hold. How many of you women would be able to put up with that kind of shit? Not too many I'll bet, at least not without having an affair or two to ease the pain. We all know how that ends, the couple ends up in divorce court and winds up hating each other.

Nope, I've made up my mind to stay single until I'm ready to commit on my terms. Then I will be able to throw every thing I have into a marriage. Between you and me, I probably will always be single.

We got a little side tracked from talking about Shela didn't we, you see how focused I become? So anyway, the talk around the neighborhood is that she is recently divorced. She's about thirty-six, that makes her a couple of years younger than me. I hardly ever see her leave, so I don't think she works.

So what does this all mean to you? About the same as me I suppose, not too damn much. I didn't really even give Shela a thought. She's nice enough and all that, but she just wasn't the one to float my boat, if you know what I mean.

We could end the story right here, but you'd probably walk away scratching your head. I can hear you now, "What a fuckin' moron." There is more to this story, and after all that's why you're here.

I started to get this weird feeling that somebody was watching me. Every time I was outside, I felt sort of creepy. Then one day I noticed that Shela was the one giving me the creeps. She didn't make it obvious, there wasn't any staring or stuff like that. It's just that I noticed when I got that weird feeling, Shela wasn't too far away.

Any time that I was outside enjoying the sun, Shela would be out in her yard also. If I was catching some rays by the pool, I could hear her moving around in her back yard just across the fence. When I washed my car in the driveway, she would be pulling weeds from her flower garden. Now, it wasn't that I felt all that uncomfortable, it was just strange to be watched all of the time. I'm ok with the way I look and if she'd ask me, I'd show her the goods. It was the peeping that I didn't understand.

One day I was mowing my lawn, when I noticed a knot had come out of the wooden fence in the back yard. Not a big deal you say, but I do know something about wood. If the wood is very dry then these chunks will occasionally pop out. If the wood is well treated then it doest happen on its own, I oil that fence every year to keep it looking new and dark the way I like it. Now couple that with the fact that I think Shela is spying on me, my mind started to wonder if she had purposely made herself a little peephole.

I waited until I saw Shela leave, she goes shopping on most Saturdays. I felt funny about the sneaking around but I had to know. I popped over the fence and looked through the hole trying to get a perspective, I could see the pool area but most interestingly, my lounge chair that I tanned in was centered. Was this just coincidence? Nah, I don't think so, she was watching me.

I felt a little pissed, but at the same time I smiled and was flattered. The other thing that I felt was arousal at our little cat and mouse game. I went home and dug out some of my video equipment, I set up a camera looking down into her yard from my roof. I was going to catch her spying, I had no idea what I was going to do with that information, but that wasn't the really the point right now.

I had her back yard covered, and it was wired to my cable system in the house. I could easily see her from any room with a TV. I hate to admit it but this was getting interesting, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun with my clothes on.

To test out my new theory about Shela spying, I simply set the camera to record and went out to the pool to lie in the sun. I waited until Shela was home from her shopping, I made some noise in the yard for a few minutes to let her know where I was. I went over to my chaise and removed my shirt, then I simply relaxed for an hour. I say simply, but it wasn't that easy, I wanted to run inside and check the tape. It was like a compulsion, I had to know.

The suspense was killing me as I waited for the proper amount of time to pass. Would she watch me, or was I just being paranoid? When I finally got to see the tape, I was as excited as a schoolboy. I watched for a few minutes with only images of Shela's backyard on the screen. As I was beginning to think she wouldn't show up, there she was. She looked around, making sure the coast was clear, and went to the fence where the knot had been removed.

She squatted at first, then I suppose to get more comfortable, she moved to her hands and knees. As I watched this boring scene unravel, I felt myself becoming very aroused. What the hell was it about watching someone that didn't know you could see them? I began to understand why Shela did this. Without thinking, I had my shorts down around my ankles and was stroking myself. For a long time there was very little action on the tape, but Shela surprised me when she started to rub her breasts.

I had the remote in one hand and my cock in the other. She soon had her hand down her shorts and was obviously fingering her pussy. My imagination went into overdrive at that point, I could almost see the moisture dripping from her oozing cunt. My hand was moving faster and as Shela tensed in orgasm, I shot my load.

We had shared a moment without her being aware. My God what a feeling that was, I knew something that she thought no one else knew. I hardly slept that night just thinking about the earlier experience. I wondered how I could use this to take things a little further. It became clear that I had some control of what happened, but what to do?

I had to come up with a plan. When I thought about it the next day, it was marvelously simple. I would spend the rest of the week laying out the bait, and Saturday I would spring the trap. The bait was me of course, all I had to do was make sure my blinds were left open. I would go about my normal routine but occasionally I would expose myself. I would dry myself from a shower in the bedroom instead of the bath, or undress for bed near the window.

My normal workday was twelve to fourteen hours, but I found it very difficult to keep my mind off of Shela. Each night I would vary the way I exposed myself, but Shela caught on to the open blinds quickly and was following my script nicely. I made sure she got a chance for a good look each night.

On Saturday I planned to surprise her at the fence, it would embarrass the hell out of her. After I thought it over, I almost backed out of the whole thing. It struck me that she wasn't really hurting anyone, and I was just as bad for the spying I was doing on her. I changed the plan, and I would leave the outcome up to Shela.

I'll tell you right now, I wasn't nearly as excited about the exhibition aspect of what I was doing, the real thrill was watching Shela. Late that evening I showered and went about my evening without bothering to get dressed. I could see on my TV that Shela was outside, shit, she had even brought a small ladder the look over the fence.

At about ten o'clock, I did something I've never done before and will probably never do again, I shaved in front of the window. No, I don't mean my face, I shaved every hair from around my pubic area. I don't have a clue why I thought to do this, and I'll probably regret it in a few days but it was a good show for Shela. I could see that she almost fell from her perch while see strained to get a better look.

When I finished shaving, I felt it was time to see where our little game would end. Still standing in the bedroom window, I picked up the phone and dialed Shela's number. She ignored the ringing at first, but I held on the line until she finally relented and went to answer the phone.

I don't think she had put two and two together yet as she answered, "Hello."

In a sultry voice I said, "Hi Shela, this is Jerry. How are you tonight?"

"I... I'm fine... I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, Jerry who?" she asked hesitantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jerry your next door neighbor," I said smoothly.

"Jerry... This is a surprise, I was... I was just finishing... uh... cleaning my... uh... kitchen. What can I do for you?" she stuttered.

I swear I heard her hiss the word shit before she could cover the mouthpiece. "Shela, I'll be frank with you. I know you've been watching me..."

She interrupted, "I... I have not..."

"Shela, Just listen to me, I have left the front door unlocked and I will wait for you for twenty minutes. If you want to see what you already know I will be doing, you'll be here by then. I will only wait for you a while, then I'll start without you. Shela, I know you want this, I want you to be here and see me. I won't touch you, not unless you want me to. Remember Shela, this is all your choice, and I assure you its no joke. I am going to wait twenty minutes, no more, and then I'm going to stroke my cock for you Shela. I will be thinking about you Shela, and only you. I will do this whether you are here or not, you decide if you want to watch me do it. Not through the window this time, only for you, face to face," I said calmly.

I hung up the phone quietly, it was done now, would she come, or would she move out of the neighborhood in shame? I pulled the blinds, and turned off all the lights. I went to the bedroom and lit a single candle to set the mood for her. I didn't want her to feel threatened, the bright lights would probably scare her away and that wasn't what I wanted.

If you watch a pot, the water won't boil. That's what it felt like now waiting for her to come to me. I was hard with anticipation, I began to want this very much. It was never a fantasy before, but it was the only thing I could think of these last few days. As I waited in the dark, I promised myself to remain in control and take things very slowly.

After what seemed like hours, I heard the front door open and close. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her, I smiled to myself. She was cautious and slow to appear in my bedroom, I wondered how many times had she turned to run only to be driven closer by her own lust.

She stood silently in the doorway, not moving closer or not drifting away. It seemed to be my move now, so I stroked my hard shaft and watched for a reaction. Her eyes were riveted to what I was doing, like a deer caught in the bright headlights of a car.


I patted the bed and asked, "Would you like to come a little closer?"

Shela still seemed mesmerized but she slowly drew closer to the bed. Reassuringly, I said, "It's ok, I won't touch you. Wouldn't it be fairer if you took off your clothes too?" She clutched at her shirt, as if to say no. "Shela, I have trusted you. I'm the one that has everything to lose here, you can trust me. You can do a little as or as much as you like, but it is only fair, I'm totally naked for you."

She finally spoke, "You'll laugh, no one wants to see an old woman's ugly body."

"Shela, you're far from old, I'm a couple of years older than you. You have nothing to worry about. Please, it would help me if we could do this together, you can just watch if you like but I would like to see you too."

She was hesitant, and tried to cover herself as she stripped. She had the body of a woman her age, no more, no less. Her breasts sagged a little, she had a rounded stomach. There were curves that showed a few extra pounds on her, but none of it mattered to me. I was use to twenty year old hard bodies, but I wanted Shela more than any of them right now. The excitement on my part was incredible, I watched as she slowly and modestly undressed.

She stood before me, and watched me for signs of disgust. I said what I thought, "You look beautiful to me, and that's what matters." I didn't lie, she was at that moment in time the most beautiful woman I could think of. All the others before here were gorgeous in their own right. But the way Shela presented herself to me made her special.

I moved over and made more room for her. She climbed on the bed slowly, still with trepidation. I asked, "Have you ever watched a man cum for you?" She shyly shook her head. "Is that what you want me to do for you, do you want to see me cum? Should I do it slow or fast?" I asked, as I stroked my straining cock for her.

Her breathing was irregular and labored as she meekly answered. "Slow, do it slow for me. I want to see your cock shoot for me." Her hand was now between her legs. In the dim light, I could see her nipples hardening. Shela's arousal was evident, the smell of sex was heavy in the air.

"Is this the way you want it?" I asked, squeezing the base of my cock and making it swell, "Tell me Shela, tell me what to do."

Shela was on her knees now and she straddled my legs, she sat back with her ass just above my kneecaps. I adjusted the pillows behind my head so I could get a clear view of Shela fingering her clit. I added some lotion to my palm and smeared it on the head of my cock. I poured a large dollop of the warming lube into Shela's outstretched hand and watched her lightly dab some on her tightened nipples and aureolas.

Shela was rocking back and forth, she was applying the remaining oil the open lips of her dripping pussy. The short blond hair of her bush glistened in the flickering candlelight. I pumped my fist up and down, watching as Shela brought herself closer and closer to climax.

"Faster Jerry, oh God yes," She chanted as I sped my pace, "Ooh, yes cum with me Jerry, please."

"Closer Baby, Let me cum all over you," I grunted. I was getting close, and Shela scooted up my thighs. Her fingers were a blur as she rubbed herself, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a silent scream.

I could feel her starting to tremble and I quickened my pace. We were both at the threshold, and my balls tightened with the first shot about to spew my juice towards Shela. She tensed as waves of pleasure shot through her body. The splatter of sperm shot randomly at her midsection and tits. I watched in awe as the gooey cream drizzled down her sweaty skin. Her breaths were quick but slowing, and mine followed suit. We remained silent for a short time, watching each other in the aftermath of our mutual exhaustion.

I reached for Shela, pulling her down onto my chest. She resisted a little, but gave up as I wrapped my arms around her and held her in a tight loving embrace. Did I just say loving? Yeah, that's what I felt for her, though I didn't say the words. I hugged her closer to me until the weight made it hard to breathe. I rolled to one side with her still in my arms, and covered us both with the bed spread.

We lay huddled together, and I felt tears on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair lightly until she fell asleep. I lay awake for hours, reveling in Shela's warmth. What an incredible evening this had been for me, I only hoped she had enjoyed it as much as I had. As strange as it might seem, I felt comfortable with her. A woman that I hardly knew made me feel new and alive.

When the sun hit my eyes the next morning, Shela was gone. I needed so much to talk with her but I really had no clue where to start. I wrestled with my emotions for the better part of the day. Each time I started for the door, I chickened out.

This fear inside was ludicrous, how could I be afraid to face Shela now after the incredibly intimate night we had spent together? I vacillated back and forth so long that it had become too late to go to her. I tried to sleep, but the thoughts of Shela keep my eyes from closing. It wasn't the sex I saw in her, it was the fragile nature of a woman that I found myself caring very deeply for. It was just after midnight when I finally knocked on her door.

When Shela opened the door and saw me, she averted her eyes right away. Looking down at the floor as if in shame, she said, "So is this how it's always going to be, sneaking around in the middle of the night?"

"No it isn't, I came to tell you I'm sorry..."

"Well I'm sorry too Jerry. Last night should never have happened, I was weak and vulnerable. I'm sorry if I thought... well... maybe we could have... Oh shit Jerry I don't know, I thought you and I could..."

"Shela, that's what I came to tell you. I want to get to know you. I want to learn every thing about you. You're all I thought about all day. Shela, I've never wanted a woman more than I want you. It may not be that we are right for each other, but I want you to give me the chance to find out." I said, touching her hands softly.

"Jerry, you don't have to do this. If you want me, you can have me, but don't try to turn this into something that its not. I won't be led down that path again only to be left for a younger woman. I couldn't stand it again," she said with tears starting to fall.

I pulled her closer and held her in my arms, "You don't have to say anymore right now."

For the second night in a row I held Shela until she fell asleep. I thought about what Shela had said, the part about being hurt again. Was I just trying to lead her down a dead end path? Could I be so selfish, to try a relationship and then let my work get in the way, again? I was defiantly only considering what I wanted, I only assumed that Shela would want me. I slowly slipped my arm from beneath Shela's sleeping form and slipped out into the night.

As the days went by, my tunnel vision became very focused. I could concentrate on only one thing, and it was about to destroy me from the inside. I didn't get to be a success by watching the world pass me by, I had two roads to follow and it was time for me to make up my mind. I could pursue a relationship with Shela, knowing full well that I would have to reinvent myself, or I could continue on the safe familiar path I'd been on for most of my life.

It may seem funny to you that I could be smitten by a woman that I didn't know, it sure struck me as odd. Everything about my life seemed odd to me now. I was looking at what I had and what it took to get there, was it all worth it? What did I really have? When the truth struck me, I had a hard time believing it.

I decided not to play Shela as a fool or an easy target. If she was what I wanted, she was worthy of my best effort. There would be no shortcuts, and I hoped she would be able to see that.

I had to prepare myself, I had to get things in order to succeed. Surprisingly it took very little time to accomplish the sale of my company. I wanted, no, I needed out. Work had become secondary in my future, so I fired myself. I couldn't tolerate uncommitted employees.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,238 Followers
12