Face to Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,231 Followers

I was a nervous, but I was prepared. In a new tuxedo with two dozen red roses, I rang the doorbell. Shela answered the door with shock written allover her face, "Jerry, wha..."

"Excuse me Miss, I know it may seem forward but I would like to ask if you would care to accompany me to dinner some evening," I asked as I presented the flowers to her.

She could barely see over the bouquet, "Jerry," she said questioningly.

"Shela," I questioned back.

We did have dinner, that night and every night thereafter. I found that she was everything a woman should be, sweet, kind, loving and most of all, we could talk. I found a best friend first, we were and are so compatible. I think the love was there from the start, but I let Shela set the pace. She had some trust issues with men, but we jumped that hurdle together. Shela finally opened up and bloomed like a flower. She no longer tries to hide her beauty behind those frumpy clothes.

As for me, there is only so much that success or money will do for you. I found out that some things are much more precious. Shela and I have been happily married now for several years, it wasn't love at first sight and we let our love develop slowly. I wonder how or if she will tell the true story of how we met to our daughter. It was not your typical first date, but every now and again we relive the experience of our first face to face encounter.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,231 Followers
12