Face Up To It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

She sprawled with her legs parted and I found myself frustrated that he was blocking my view. "Get yourself over here."

He shuffled forward on his knees and, with another groan, he reapplied himself to her sex. She had her eyes closed but I had no sense that she was in any way embarrassed. It was almost as if she welcomed the audience and I now realized that she was a woman with hidden depths.

It took her just a few minutes to reach a moaning orgasm by which time I had my hand buried deep in my panties. As with Pam it felt wrong that I should be so turned on at witnessing another woman's pleasure but I knew that it was, in great part, to do with the fact that we were overturning all of the usual sexual norms.

Now that her climax had ebbed she was still reluctant to let him go. She kept her fingers entwined behind his head as she held him in place and I wondered if he was still licking her.

At long last she opened her eyes and looked at me whilst at the same time she kept him pressed to her sex so that he was not privy to the exchange. I could see, at a glance, that she had reached her own conclusions and there was the slightest of smiles playing on her lips. "Is he new to this?" "Yes, I think so." I tried to convey an impression of my own worldliness but I suspected that she saw through me and I felt just a little in awe of her. It was inevitable that I should draw a comparison with Pam and I wondered just how many women of a similar nature might be out there.

I knew about dominants and submissives but in my mind it was a something on the fringes associated with underground clubs and the clichés of leather and whips. This was something different. Both Rob and Simon were, in their own ways, confident, alpha males who could take their pick of women but they had both displayed an unexpected and curious degree of subservience.

What now intrigued me was Rachel's motivation. Pam had said that she was jealous of my relationship with Simon but I had assumed that she meant in the classic boyfriend/girlfriend way of things. It now occurred to me that she had already seen something in him and that she was grooming him for exploitation.

It was a dizzying thought. Only a short while ago I could never have dreamed of this but now, in the space of days, and within the boundaries of just my own work environment, I had become acquainted with two women who seemed, not only to take it in their stride but, more excitingly, to see it as their due.

She relaxed her hold and allowed him to pull away from her. He turned and sat on the floor with his back resting against the sofa. He was breathing hard and had his eyes closed and I was guessing that he was too embarrassed to look at me.

Rachel coolly opened her handbag and, having found a tissue, she gently cleaned herself heedless of the fact that she was affording me a clear view of her excited sex.

When she was done she looked me straight in the eyes whilst, at the same time, she twined her fingers into his hair and, none too gently, she pulled his head back. "Come and show me."

I had not planned to, certainly not in front of her, but there was a challenge implicit in her tone and I understood that, if I passed the test, doors would be open to me.

I stood up and, in a move calculated to seize the initiative, I began to slowly remove all of my clothing.

A slight widening of the eyes told me that I had taken her by surprise but she did not avert her gaze. I am proud of my body and I stood unwaveringly allowing her to take in the view.

Her smile told me that I had started well and I was amused to see her tug his head back without looking as he tried to see what was going on.

Now that I was going through with it I felt a surge of heat between my legs and the faint tickle of a single bead of moisture as it made its lazy way down my inner thigh. Drawing closer, I stood over him and found that I was excited by the look of trepidation in his eyes which quickly turned to sheer lust as he realized I was totally naked. Kneeling on the seat of the sofa I deftly straddled his face and this was Rachel's cue to let go of his hair. With his back bowed he already looked extremely uncomfortable but I had no compunction about adding to his woes as I allowed my weight to settle.

His eyes stared up at me from between my thighs as I carefully adjusted my position. I pressed my clitoris against the bridge of his nose whilst my sex itself pinched his nostrils closed causing his mouth to open reflexively.

Almost immediately I felt his tongue seeking its way in and I flattered myself by thinking that this was what he truly wanted, this one taste above all others.

His tongue speared deep into my welcoming wetness and, without thinking, I pressed myself more heavily onto his face to drive it deeper still. He gave a groan of complaint but, to his credit, he tried hard to do as I wanted.

I relented a little and, as I eased off slightly, he diligently worked his tongue in the close confines. I remained still for a minute or two, revelling in his ministrations, and enjoying the warmth of his struggled breathing against my sex.

I was very wet and soon he was having to swallow audibly to cope the flow. I was aware of Rachel watching me but I paid her no heed as I concentrated on my own needs.

I began to work my clitoris against the firmness of his nose. My dressing of blonde hairs had long since darkened with moisture and as I rocked back and forth they traced his skin like the finest or artists brushes.

As my climax mounted I was getting ever warmer. My thighs were slick with perspiration and I could only wonder how hot it must have been for him trapped in the furnace of my arousal until I chose to let him go.

I began to feel the familiar portents. My limbs cramped very slightly and my stomach knotted as my pulse pounded at my temples but the beauty of it was that I did not have to make any allowances for him. I knew that he would keep working his tongue whilst I ground out my pleasure and I teased myself until I could take no more.

My whole body was a drawn bowstring until I rubbed myself over him for one last time and held myself ready. The snap of release eased all my tensions in one blinding moment of pleasure and then I was rubbing myself viciously on his face as I chased the ebbing vibrations.

It seemed never ending. Each time I thought I could take no more another contraction would start challenging me to find the strength to ride with it bringing a new wave of ecstasy.

At the finish I allowed my body to slump. I was dimly aware of him beneath me, struggling to breath and drowning in my outpouring, but I did not have the strength to move.

It was only when Rachel put her hand gently on my shoulder that sanity returned and I rolled myself off of him. He immediately began to choke and my instant, irrational, thought was 'how dare he'.

I grabbed my clothes and, asking Rachel to excuse me for a moment, I went to the bathroom.

I damped my face with a towel and looked at myself in the mirror. I was not sure that I liked the women staring back at me but I knew, with certainty, that if the opportunity arose again, I would not hesitate.

I discarded my clothes and took the bathrobe from the back of the door. When I returned to the living room Rachel was using her phone. "I hope you don't mind. I've ordered us a cab. I think he's had enough for one evening."

She smiled as she said it and I sensed that for Simon, in spite of what she said, the night was still young.

Chapter 5

Over the ensuing weeks I felt disconnected from my own life in some way. Both Rachel and Rob signed off on my draft thesis and a great deal of my spare time was spent in polishing the finished article which, when completed, garnered nothing but glowing praise.

My problem was that I felt as if I had cheated. Admittedly, it was commended by the whole review panel, and not just Rachel and Rob, but I found myself wanting to be judged on my merits and not on any undue influence that may have been exerted.

I also found that I missed Simon. It was now accepted that he and Rachel were an item and their respective demeanours left no room for doubt as to the true nature of their relationship. Only Pam and I knew for sure but I wondered if any one else had picked up on the subtle nuances.

The question that I kept asking myself was did I miss him as a potential partner or was I missing the things that I knew he would let me do to him?

Fortunately, I was left with little time to stew on it. With the publication of my paper came confirmation that my probation period had been successful and the announcement of my first appointment. I had finished top of a graduate intake of five and I was offered a permanent position on the Far East desk.

It was a prestigious appointment and not something that would normally be offered to a graduate trainee. I was aware of some resentment but I could live with it. The Far East desk was the most profitable area of the bank and it confirmed that I was on the fast track.

Of course it meant that I had to work with Rob but he turned out to be totally professional. Now that I was on board he wanted me up to speed as soon as possible and I worked long hours in order to learn the ropes. He was, in his way, a good manager which made it all the harder to understand why he was totally in thrall to Pam.

No one at the bank knew but they were now as good as living together and there was a certain inevitability when, once again, she asked me around to dinner. Not wanting to disappoint her I accepted but I anguished long and hard. I did not want to be disloyal to Rob, now that he was my boss, but she had said things that had piqued my curiosity and memories of our previous encounter still served to arouse me.

So it was with mixed feelings that I drove out to the suburbs and the large, detached, house that Rob called home. Pam opened the door to me and for a nervous moment I feared that Rob would join us but there was no sign of him.

Pam proceeded to show me round as though she had lived there for years but I spent the whole time wondering if he was present somewhere and, if so, in what condition.

The ground floor was a large open space that would have swallowed my flat three times over and it enjoyed views across unspoilt countryside. Pam told me that his bonuses had been generous enough to allow him to buy the property outright and I felt a momentary excitement as I contemplated a similar future for myself.

The dining area was centred on a table that could easily accommodate a dozen guests around which were ranged leather upholstered dining chairs which looked more comfortable than any single piece of furniture that I owned.

Pam explained that they were a recent acquisition and when she told me the price I blanched. I took a proffered, high backed, seat and Pam served before taking the largest chair at the head of the table.

The meal was a simple but delicious pasta dish which somehow seemed out of keeping with the opulent surroundings but we were soon lost to office gossip. I restricted myself to two glasses of wine but, by the time she had served up a homemade chocolate soufflé, nearly two hours had passed.

I did not notice how much Pam was drinking but she was beginning to look a little flushed and it was me that suggested that we had coffee in the lounge to take advantage of the picture windows.

To my surprise she said that we should stay as we were and she seemed just a little unsteady on her legs as she went to fetch the cafetiere. When she returned she took a new seat opposite me and suggested that I tried hers.

I was perfectly comfortable as I was and I have to admit that I thought that the throne-like chair at the head of the table, whilst it matched the others, was too much of an affectation.

Nevertheless, to keep her happy, I got up to give it a try it but nothing could have prepared me for the sight that presented itself and I did an almost comical double take to make sure that my eyes were not deceiving me.

Right there, in the middle of the seat itself, framed by the black leather and looking like a bizarre bas relief, was Robs face. It was a bright shade of red which matched the silk scarf blinding his eyes.

As I looked at Pam in disbelief she laughed out loud. I was not sure whether or not to praise her powers of self control or to condemn her apparent cruelty but as I looked down at him once again I felt an unmistakable spasm centred on my sex.

"You can talk freely. He can't hear us, he's fitted with headphones." I said nothing but checked the profile to try and figure out how his body was contorted. His feet must have been pointed skywards in the back of the chair but it looked hideously cramped. "Where the hell do you buy such a thing?"

"It was his birthday present, although he paid for it. The chairs were imported as a set from Lief in Denmark. This one had to be especially made to match. I found a woman named Geller in Austria who specializes in this sort of thing. It cost more than all the others put together. Why don't you give it a try?"

I looked down at him and felt a momentary pang of pity. His flushed features bore testament to his two hour ordeal but it was surprisingly easy for me to reason that this was what he wanted. After all, hadn't he paid for it?"

Even as I thought about it I was reaching beneath my dress to slip out of my panties. My heart was racing as I slowly sat down lifting my dress clear as I did so.

The seat itself yielded a little giving just the right amount of support whilst, at the same time, ensuring that he was totally immersed. As I came to rest two things struck me. His face was incredibly hot and wet but it also seemed unnaturally smooth and I wondered what Pam had done to keep him free of stubble.

For a moment or two I was content to slowly squirm enjoying the contours of his face but then I eased off a little and was rewarded as his firm tongue speared inside me.

I gave a delighted squeal and was even more amazed at Pam's self discipline. How had she kept me fooled for more than two hours? The answer had more to do with his control than hers. As I sat still he kept his tongue deep inside and I could feel it pulsing gently as he flexed it every few seconds.

I could have sat there contentedly for hours and I suspected that he would have carried on for as long as necessary. It was an enigma. That he got some enjoyment from it could not be in question but the physical toll must have been enormous.

The cramps in his face and tongue must have grown unbearable but he also had to fight for every breath and this was air enriched not with oxygen but with the moist heat and scent of a woman.

I supposed that that I must have tasted subtly different to Pam and I guess that he could tell us apart but then the other clues were more obvious. Pam was a little broader and heavier than I and must have sealed him more cruelly but most obvious of all would have been the primal density of her pubic growth.

I eased back just a little and, as I suspected, he curled his tongue ready to assail my clitoris. I let him lick for a second or two but then slid onto his face once more. I had one or two questions and I was happy to keep his tongue deeply imbedded until I was ready.

I gave a shiver of pleasure and then addressed myself to Pam. "Have there been any others? Apart from me?"

She took a moment to consider her answer and I wondered if she was prepared to lie but she was simply opening her heart. "Look, I'm under no illusions. Most people would find this perverted but it fulfils a need for both of us. The orgasms are incredible but, as you now know, they are fuelled, in part, by a sadistic element."

I wanted to interrupt her, to tell her that I was in no way a sadist, but I assumed that she meant in the sense of a voluntary relinquishment of power. In which case there was no denying it. To be so in control, never letting him know how long it was going to last or what might be wanted of him, bestowed a thrill that brought my mind and sex together in a, previously unknown, blissful harmony.

Even as that thought was being formed my sex oozed fresh moisture and I felt him struggle a little beneath me as the fight for air grew momentarily more difficult.

"I know that at some point he will come to his senses. He has no real feelings for me; he just worships his idea of who I am. I don't think he will ever form a real attachment. His career will ultimately win out and he will find himself a trophy wife but, until then, I'm going to milk it."

I found her pragmatic approach a little sad but, deep down, I knew she was right. "But why did you bring me into it?"

She smiled and touched my hand. "Two reasons. Firstly, I recognized something of myself in you. That first time, at the party, I saw how it affected you and your attraction to Simon only confirmed it; a natural submissive if ever I saw one."

"And the second reason?" "The second is a little selfish I'm afraid. I knew that, once he discovered what he truly craved, he would need to know if it was just me or whether it would work with someone else. I introduced you as the "someone else". With no disrespect to you he now knows that he will never find anyone quite like me."

I was a little peeved by her remark, although I could see the truth of it, and in an "I'll show who's best" moment I began to rub myself over his face.

He was taken by surprise and for a few seconds I lost control. I rode viciously back and forth and I could feel his legs banging in protest at the back of the chair. I was angry but I was also so wet that the squelch of moisture could be clearly heard.

Pam's smile broadened and I began to laugh. She had proved her point; I still had a lot to learn. I came to a stop but I ensured that his nose was pinched inside my sex. This set off another panicked response but, once again, I felt the perverse thrill of holding his fate in my hands.

At that moment he was drowning in my juices. If I did not relent he would expire with taste and smell of me as his dying sensory experience.

For the space of a few heartbeats I held Pam's gaze. She knew exactly what was going on and she could hear his struggles. She waited just a little longer and then she gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

I immediately eased up and felt the rush of air as he forced breath back into his tortured lungs. I had no doubt that he would have cursed but he was frightened that I would lock him into the stifling, humid, darkness once more.

I allowed a moment for him to breathe normally and then I eased down gently inviting his tongue which, in spite of his ordeal, was soon deep inside. It seemed that the more he was abused the greater his desire to please.

Pam poured more wine and we chatted but for me it was distractedly. I lasted for nearly half an hour but then I could take no more. I shifted on his face, noting that even his blindfold was sodden, and allowed him to seek out my clitoris.

He found it unerringly, leaving me to wonder just how many hours he had devoted to this, and he began to lick in earnest.

It did not take long and I guess that he wanted it over with too. He licked almost desperately, silently pleading with me to come, and I did not disappoint him. I felt my body beginning to judder, in manner that I knew would soon be uncontrollable, and then I closed my eyes and saw sparks.

Waves of pleasure rolled over me and my nipples felt almost painfully sensitive. I wanted to take hold of my breasts but my arms were rigid, holding myself just so on the seat, as his tongue mounted one more furious assault.

It was a wrenching climax and I felt myself spurting over his face as I allowed it to take me. It went on and on but I no longer had the strength. I collapsed heavily on to him and tried to catch my breath.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers