Facing An Evil Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
The slope gets slippier for the wife.
2.4k words
3.48
70k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers

Parties and Dancing

Like the first, the second evolved innocently; it had been at a party for her niece who was getting married, unfortunately the party was out of town; so they had decided to stay the night at her sister's house for the weekend. During the course of the evening she had gone to her room, to sneak a cigarette, a habit she wasn't particularly proud of; but something she did on occasion when she felt uncomfortable or lonely. The party was fun and she had been enjoying herself, but she missed the familiar presence of Matt at the party; especially since he was still at the bachelor party for her nieces' fiancée; and wouldn't be back for a while, if at all. It was while she was alone it her room that she had heard strange sounds and her immediate reaction had been that one or some of the guests were drunk and trying to find his way to their bedroom. She had listened to the sounds intently for a while, before she had decided to leave her room and investigate.

She unlocked the door and poked her head outside. The hall was deserted; so she closed the door behind her and took a few steps in the direction of the noises. As she made her way down the hallway, the distant voices had became louder and were coming from one of the rooms; and strangely, one of those voices sounded like her sister, Susan. What had confused her was the other voice did not sound like Susan's husband; which had made sense, because he should have been at the bachelor party. More confusing to her was that had resembled one of the dancers from the party; it had been curiosity more than anything else that had compelled her to approach the bedroom door. Then without thinking her hand had moved to the doorknob and she been surprised to find that the door wasn't shut, and was open just enough to let her peer inside the room.

What she had seen was astonishing, and although she had been relieved that it hadn't been her sister, but one of her nieces' friends; and she was just laying there, her naked body stretched out on a rug in the middle of the floor. She was just lying there, without a care with her thighs spread wide and invitingly before one of the dancers standing between her legs at her feet, stripping out of his clothes; while two other dancers were leaning forward to watch the show. She had held her breathe when the dancer finished stripping and just stood there; hovering above the naked girl, his toned muscles bulging powerfully, while his cock pointed menacingly at the young woman sprawled beneath him. Once the dancer was naked he quickly moved between her wide-spread legs, and begin running his lips and tongue wetly up and down her curvaceous body. She watched as he sucked at her heaving breasts, before sliding his tongue downward over the flat plane of her rolling stomach belly to her soft, round inner thighs. The young woman body had suddenly begun a slow writhing under the man's tongue-lashing; and she reached forward and grabbed him by the back of the neck. The woman's long fingers hooking into his thick hair, pulling his head closer to her mound; and with a deep moan the young woman's body fell backward and she salaciously spread her legs even wider apart. The man sounded like a wild pig, making salacious sucking noises as his head bobbed up and down between her thighs, attacking her upward thrusting crotch. The young woman's mouth forming a perfect pout as the tell-tale sounds of her building arousal surfaced; followed by her pleas of encouragement to him.

She hadn't been that overly shocked by the obscene activities taking place in the room, in her mind it was nothing that she hadn't done when she was their age; but had been surprised that the door wasn't properly closed to maintain some demeanor of privacy. It had seemed like hours that she had just stared at the writhing couple; and even though she knew that she should have left, something deep inside kept her eyes glued to inside the room. There was something frantic by the young woman's aroused actions, and it was having a profound impact on her, causing her to sense her own tingling stimulations inside; as the woman's fingers grasped wildly at the man's large penis bouncing against her inner thighs. She continued to stare, content to endure her own mind and body slowly response to the wicked excitement, playing out before her; while the young woman's beautiful body just lay there; in subjugated sacrifice to the man's lust riddled face.

The man had lifted himself over her heaving body, his face shining with her juices from her soft pubic mound below. Then his hands had lay on the smooth flat plane of her stomach with his thumbs had pressed into the fleshy flanges of her labia; then slowly he began massaging the pink tissue for a moment, before his tongue flicked teasingly at the raw nerve ends of the widely exposed slit. The young woman's body jerking at the contact, her legs locking tightly about the attacking head; and her hips began a wild rhythmic up and down dance against his face. It hadn't been long before the young woman's soft moaning was quickly replaced with deep throated gasps as the young woman succumbed into an erratic irrepressible lust: and as the upper portion of her body writhed insanely, she demanded to be fucked.

The young woman's bold and passionate demands and the erotically wicked sight had caused her own body to subconsciously begin writhing; and she had to bite her tongue to stifle her own building arousal; and joining in the licentious revelry in the room. Her fingers had moved to her breasts and began teasingly kneading and pulling at the quivering mounds; and the first signs of her own warm lubricant began to soak on the thin strip of her panties. She had not been surprised by the growing wetness between her legs; and her flesh had felt red hot, consumed by her own consuming fire. The sudden and potent stimulation she had felt had shook her senses, and as she continued to watch, rather than shame; she was overcome with a powerful and growing restlessness from spying on the energized sexual fervour of the young woman and her lover. She had unconsciously stiffened herself, trying to quell the building sensations, but without success, and even as her morality demand that she walk away, it was the voyeuristic thrill that had kept her eyes glued to the gyrating bodies on the floor.

When the man had taken his huge cock in his fingers and adjusted his body slightly, to move closer to the woman's crotch, to make contact with her flesh; before plunging his body forcefully forward, burying his cock deep inside the young woman. The young woman's passionate screams of rapture had reverberated inside the room; igniting her own body to vibrate with a tormented sexual anxiety from the scene she had just witnessed. Whether it had been the fear or being caught watching or her own lewd arousal that scared her; whatever, she had reluctantly forced herself away from the door.

Then quickly and silently she made her way back down the hallway, passing her own room, before going back downstairs to the party. Once downstairs she had found a quiet spot to hide, and had tried to put her thoughts in order, a task made more difficult her own raging needs and the absence of Matt.

As it turned out the party downstairs had only served to be a momentary reprieve for the already acute erotic sensations she was trying to escape from. Finding a chair to sit down in, she felt for a brief moment a small semblance of composure returning to her body, even the warm flush pervading her body and her ragged breathing slowly abated. Unfortunately, her relief was short lived, quickly dissipating when she began to find herself entranced by one particular individual and occurrence; only this time the licentious stimuli had came from an unexpected source.

The woman was a tall, sensually stunning young brunette; whose features and hourglass figure had perfectly suited the sexy and short yellow dress, showcasing long lithe nylon clad legs. The woman had been dancing alone and appeared oblivious to everyone else in the room; clearly evident by her mannerism and her total concentration on her movements, that this was a personal and private performance. She had moved with a combination of gracefully ballet dancer and the sultriness of a lap dancer; everything about her movements had suggested subtle and subliminal temptation.

The woman was swaying back and forth to the music, fluidity in each of her twists and turns, as her dress clung to her magnificent figure as she moved. The woman's expression had been a mask of diffidence and detachment, although her hypnotic brown eyes flashed an inner fire. She had been as graceful as a feline: proudly presenting the sleekness of her firm body, her hips swaying slowly and provocatively, while her hands and arms moved snake-like up and down her body, caressing her body; teasing her imaginary audience.

She had watched the woman's exhibition, in an enthralled fascination, for everything about her had been so sinuous and so sensually stimulating. Already walking a sexual tightrope from watching the scenes upstairs; she had now found herself facing a new and exhilarating sensation; that was proving to be more threatening. So impressionable was the woman performance that she had found herself squirming down into the chair; and she again, started to experience wetness spreading between her thighs.

The woman's nipples had stood erect like berries as they strained against her clinging dress, and her buttocks rolled enticingly she stood in one place and let her body shimmy all over. Her hands had cupped her breasts and massaged them up, exhibiting them proudly, as if allowing her imaginary audience a few moments to absorb the pose. The woman had full hips, and as her rhythmic dancing caused her short dress to move up her thighs; the action enhanced her soft and cushiony bulge as her pelvis slowly exaggerating the teasing of solitary performance. The woman was a vision, so beautiful and entrancing that it was difficult to believe that she wasn't an extension of a person's imagination.

She had been stunned and incapable from stopping her body to secretly rock of its own volition, rhythmically moving in concert with the woman swaying seductively a few feet away from her. Try as she might she had found herself struggling with an emerging arousal, again. She had looked guiltily out of the corner of her eye making sure that again nobody was watching her; but everyone had seemed oblivious to her agitation. She had been relieved that like the dancer, she was ignored; especially now that she had started to feel the tiny pulsating throbs in the core of her clitoris.

By now she was struggling with an impassioned roller coaster ride; starting with upstairs and now fuelled by this woman's display, downstairs. Again, fearful of being caught and embarrassed reacting to the powerful and elicit sensations her mind and body was being inundated with; she decided that her only recourse was to leave, get as far away as possible, if for the moment. Leaving would have been easy, however leaving while maintaining a certain amount of decorum had been extremely uncomfortable; especially when she had to constantly explain why she was calling it a night.

Once she was inside her room she had collapsed facedown on the bed, and for the moment had allowed herself to close her eyes and shut out the exhilarating, yet precarious events of the evening. She had no idea how long she had lain on the bed, except that she had fallen asleep; when she had woken the room was in darkness, and she found herself instantly recalling each scene in vivid clarity. Although she hadn't been in any danger of doing anything reprehensible, and had felt her reaction to the man and young woman was perfectly natural, albeit, voyeuristic; it was her reaction to the woman that had been confusingly unexplainable.

She had been unable to understand why the dancer had affected her to such a degree, it wasn't the first time that she had seen a beautiful woman dance before; and she had seen far more explicit acts watching porn with Matt. It had been possible that her reaction had been somewhat tempered by the performance of the man and woman earlier; but for the first time she understood why men were so easily tempted, and why they react the way they do.

Regardless of her rationalizing and theorizing, by the time Matt crawled into that bed that night, she had been horny and needed to be satisfied; and whether he was drunk or not, she had not only been determined, but like the young woman earlier, demanded to be fucked.

It had been a few months since her niece's party and wedding; and her memory of that night was as clear now, as then. Matt hadn't been drunk when he got to the room, in fact he was every bit as horny as she was; probably as a result, like her, from being a willing audience of strippers and porn at the stag. Regardless, in her mind that night was the unleashing of her own embryonic sexual avarices; and although her aggressiveness initially caught Matt unawares, it wasn't long before his own satiating needs were rampant. That night, nothing was left to their imagination and they unashamedly pushed the boundaries of their decadence, to fulfilment. That same night she came to the realisation that it wasn't love missing from their marriage; it was lust, young, innocent and tempestuous lust.

She told Matt about her thoughts, about the dancer and her niece's friend, subtly alluding to how arousing it was; but always got the impression that his interest was more conciliatory, than sincere. Although she never gave up trying to get her point across to Matt; the growing frustration she felt towards his reluctance to pursue it was causing a strain in their relationship. After awhile that nagging desire to fill the void she felt in their sex life was becoming paramount to resolve; and she kept challenging Matt, and herself to find the answer.

TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers