Facing Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

He was still absorbing the feeling of the hair on her mound tickling him — and the warm wetness — when she clasped his wrists. She pulled his hands to her breasts, and threw her head back with a moan when he instinctively squeezed them.

"I like that. You're gentle," she said when she looked back down at him.

The globes were firm, yet yielding to the pressure of his fingers as he explored them. Her nipples were stiff, poking into his palms, and every time he brushed them, a small sound of pleasure arose from her.

"Do you like them?" she asked after a few moments of him admiring and caressing them.

"They're wonderful," he answered in a soft, distracted voice.

He was far from ready to stop when she took his wrists again and gently pulled his hands away. He was even less prepared when she leaned over and her breasts filled his vision. She supported herself on one hand, and slid the other behind his head, lifting him toward her. There was little doubt what she wanted when she pressed the turgid point of her nipple against his lips. They parted and took the nipple in.

Destiny let out a warbling whimper as he suckled her. He could feel the little bumps on her areola, and the sounds she was making set his manhood to throbbing.

"Use your tongue, too," she said.

He experimentally tickled the underside of the swollen bud with his tongue, and she rewarded him with a gasp. Emboldened, he swirled his tongue around her nipple, and even flicked it.

She began to rock her hips, and the sensation of warmth and wetness on his chest increased.

Once again, he felt a flash of disappointment when she pulled her nipple from his lips. That was quickly remedied when she offered him her other breast a moment later. He didn't hesitate to suck in the point at its peak.

Still grinding her sex against him, she said, "Ohhh, that feels so good."

He moaned around her nipple.

She answered with a moaning chuckle and pulled away again. A shift of her hips allowed her to lie atop him. Her breasts pressed against him and she moved in for a lingering kiss. His tongue joined hers when it slipped into the kiss, and after a few moments of awkward bumping together, the two slippery organs entwined in a dance.

Darkni opened his eyes slowly when her lips left his. She was breathing deeply, and her eyes were full of passion.

"I need you," she said in a husky voice.

With no further preamble, she scooted back, and the hairs that had been tickling his chest and abdomen touched his cock instead. It caused a fleeting moment of relief before the aching throb returned two fold. She reached between their bodies, and panic bubbled up within him.

She assured him, "It's safe. Remember my spell."

That was indeed one of the concerns that had pulled him out of the moment, but it certainly wasn't the only one.

As if on cue, she said, "Don't worry. I know it's your first time."

That didn't do nearly as much to console him. The worry shot to the back of his thoughts when she deftly located his erection, lifted it, and pressed the tip against her remarkably soft curls. She smiled at him, and the barest of movements caused his cock to slide inside her.

Darkni moaned as her warm, slippery, velvety-smooth walls enfolded the head of his cock. She wiggled her hips, and he drew in his next breath as a broken gasp.

"Oh, Destiny," he whispered, overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure.

She wasn't done. A guttural cry burst from his lips as she slowly sank down on him. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her lips parted as she took him into her heavenly embrace.

"So big. So full," she said in a soft, strained voice as her nether lips kissed the base of his shaft.

Like any man, that was a worry for him. Hearing her say those words caused him to swell and throb even harder than he already was. Her whimper in response to that was yet another ego boost.

Destiny caught him in her eyes and said, "Hold me." She then lowered herself down to allow him to do exactly that. Darkni wrapped his arms around her, reveling in the feeling of her skin against his. She sought his lips again, and that's when she set her hips in motion.

Darkni grunted into the kiss from the sweet friction of her canal sliding up his manhood, and then engulfing it again. His hips lifted of their own accord when she hit bottom, and she let out a high-pitched moan of approval.

A light wind cooled them as their bodies undulated on the forest floor. Their kisses grew steadily more passionate as their pleasure mounted. Darkni had never known such exquisite bliss, even in his magic. The sounds she was making and the way her muscles randomly tensed seemed to indicate she was enjoying it as much as he was.

Then it hit him.

The tickle in his loins grew warm — more intense. Every stroke of her wet heat heightened the feeling. He knew he was well on the way to spilling his seed, and stopped moving in an effort to stave it off.

"It's okay," Destiny said, her lips still touching his. She gave him a soft kiss.

"But, I'm..." He had to clench his teeth when his pleasure surged.

"I know. Come for me," she assured him.

He opened his mouth to protest, but she denied him the opportunity. Destiny gazed down into his eyes and began to buck her hips at a furious pace. The hot friction shattered what little control he had left, and he surrendered to the inevitable. In a matter of seconds, the tickle in his shaft turned to an itch, and then almost an electric discharge. Each breath emerged as a grunt, growl, or groan, the sounds arising unbidden from some deep, primal part of him. And then he was there.

Destiny cried out in surprise when his arms squeezed tight, pulling her down hard against his body. His hips thrust upward, slamming into her with a loud smack as his seed surged up. A long, growling sound escaped his lips as he flooded her depths with cream.

"Yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed when she felt him pulsing inside her.

Again and again his hips bucked, blasting hot jets of cum into her rhythmically clenching canal. Every time he thought it was over, another hot surge would rise up. Dimly, he knew he'd never come so much in his life as his orgasm went on and on. Even when he ceased to erupt, his muscles continued to contract, pumping every drop he had to offer into her willing embrace.

Then, at long last, his muscles relaxed. More than that, they seemed to lose all strength. His arms slipped from her back, falling with a thump into the leaves at his side. His heels kicked up a pile of loam, leaves, and pine needles as they straightened to lie equally lifeless. Destiny lay atop him, perfectly still, contentedly moaning and stroking his cheek with her fingertips.

It took quite some time before he regained enough of his senses to blush and stammer, "I'm sorry."

She smiled and shook her head. "Don't be. I love that feeling. You losing control and filling me full. It's wonderful."

Inexperienced as he was, he was certain she hadn't reached her peak, and it felt selfish. It made the whole experience — incredible as it was — feel incomplete. "But you didn't... Did you?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "No, but there's plenty of time for that. It was your first time. I didn't expect you to last long enough for me to come the first time." After a brief pause, she asked, "Are you ready?"

His brow furrowed, and he asked, "For what?"

"Well, you'll never really be ready, so..."

He lurched and expelled every ounce of air in his lungs in a loud, uncontrolled burst when she slid off his sensitive organ.

When he could open his eyes again, he saw Destiny on her knees looking down at her sex, her expression undoubtedly amused. Drops and dollops of their mingled juices clung to the curls between her legs. A far larger one welled up from inside her and fell with a plop to the forest floor, trailing hair-thin strands that took a heartbeat longer to break.

She giggled and said, "I knew it was a lot."

"I thought I would never stop," he admitted.

"I wanted it. I know how to make you last long enough this time, though."

"It will..." He cleared his throat. "Take a while."

Her grin widened and she shook her head. Then she lifted her face to the canopy above, closed her eyes, and spread her hands wide at her side. A bird somewhere launched into a joyful song and the lilac-scented wind kissed them both. She opened her eyes, and stretched out her hand toward his manhood.

He tensed, knowing what that touch would cause. Indeed, for a tiny fraction of a heartbeat, he felt the stinging discomfort, but then, something else happened. His heavy eyelids sprang open. The weariness of his limbs vanished. Most surprisingly, a fresh rush of blood reversed the course of his softening cock. By the time she'd slid her fingertip from the root to the head, and then back down, he'd risen to full hardness.

"This is my magic," she declared.

Curiosity nearly caused him to slip into the second sight, but he knew that would obscure the vision of her kneeling in front of him, her finger tracing the length of his still slick cock. For once, his calling took a back seat to something else — her beauty and sensuality.

She gave a perfect demonstration of that by reaching up, cupping her breast, and rubbing a finger over the nipple. Then she moved first one knee and then the other forward, ever so slowly straddling him, until she hovered over his loins. Still looking into his eyes, she reached down and took his cock in hand to stand it up straight. With only the slightest manipulation, she wriggled it through the glistening, cream-dappled hair surrounding her sex.

Twin groans sounded as she sat down on it in a steady, fluid motion. They were both so enraptured that neither took note of the flatulent sound the penetration of her cum-filled canal made.

"Mmm, you feel so good," she said as she gyrated her hips, stirring him inside her.

"So do you. Heavenly."

Her eyes sparkled and she shivered. "I like the way you said that."

"You are a vision of beauty beyond my wildest imagining," he said while laying his hands on her knees, having felt the need to touch her.

An even stronger shiver rippled through her. "That too."

She then began to undulate her body forward and back atop him. Her breasts jiggled in an eye-catching way from her movement. The feeling of his cock slipping against her velvety soft walls was wonderful, but didn't cause the same sense of building urgency that stroking him had earlier.

She asked, "Is this okay? It's not too much?"

"Perfection."

"Good."

Still rocking in sinuous motion, she let the hand cupping her breast slide down her body, between her legs. She centered two fingers at the apex of her folds and rubbed them back and forth. He had, of course, heard about a woman's pleasure button, but had no real life reference until that moment. While he could see little behind her fingers and the obscuring hair, he made note of the location, determined to learn much more when the opportunity presented itself.

She whimpered, and as if that was a signal, the speed of both her hips and her fingers increased. Her voice still held much of the earlier sound when she said, "So good."

Spurred by the evidence of her growing pleasure, he said, "I want you to reach your peak."

"Yes," she exclaimed.

"I want your bliss to equal my own."

"Yes," she said again, even louder and higher in pitch.

"Oh, you are stunning," he said, letting the words flow from his lips as fast as they formed in his head. "I am mesmerized by your body, and the sweet sound of your voice. Your eyes entrap me. Pull me in."

Her fingers moved faster, and she rocked harder on his erection. "Yes. Tell me."

"There is nothing I want more at this moment than to see you soar to the peak of pleasure. To lose yourself in ecstasy."

"Don't stop," she said, her voice taking on an almost weepy quality.

He drew in a sharp breath through his nose when her increasing enthusiasm caused uncomfortable tugs at the root of his member, but continued as she'd asked, using her own word this time. "I want... No, I need you to come for me."

She seemed to be trying to say something, but a gasp followed by a yelp took her breath.

"Come for me."

"Yes!"

"Come for me," he repeated.

He had to clench his teeth for a moment when she slammed her hips back. Her fingers were a blur over her clit, and her face was flushed. Her hips careened forward and back at a frantic pace.

"Come for me, Destiny."

"Yes!" she screamed, the sound echoing back from the trees.

"Come for me, Destiny."

"Oh yes, Darkni. Oh! I'm there. I'm there. I'm..."

She came with an earsplitting screech.

Darkni drew in a noisy breath when the already tight confines of her walls clamped down with shocking strength. He watched in amazement at her thrashing atop him, her long hair whipping as she screamed in release. Her fingers remained over the center of her pleasure, but were no more coordinated than the rest of her body. Every few moments, they would go into a flurry of activity, and then freeze as a fresh wave of sweet agony wracked her body.

Pride and awe filled him as her orgasm slowly played out. She fell forward, her fingers turning into claws and digging into the earth. The hair that had fallen in front of her face rippled from her labored breaths. He caressed her arms, and felt the tight muscles there relax.

"Oh... Oh my," she said in a weak voice.

"You are astounding," he said while unsuccessfully trying to push the blonde curtain away from her face.

"And you are wonderful. I haven't come that hard in so long." A spasm rippled through her, and she whimpered from the aftershock. Once it passed, she took a deep breath, and straightened her arms.

Darkni gasped when she let his erection slide from her and slap against his skin. With what appeared to be great effort, she sat up over her knees, and then lurched to the side. She sat down hard on her bottom, and then fell onto her back. She had barely settled before she beckoned him with an impatiently waving hand.

He sat up, and she parted her legs wide in response. He scooted over to her, allowing her to use first her feet, and then her hands to guide him into the V of her legs. Once he was there, she took his hands and placed them on her thighs. She then grasped for his manhood, but couldn't reach it. He edged forward, letting her curl her fingers around it, and she wasted no time settling it against the entrance of her canal.

Her feet hooking behind his buttocks and tugging him toward her revealed what she wanted. A sigh escaped him as his cock vanished into her recesses. She gasped, and then swallowed hard when his dangling orbs settled against her. The pressure of her feet holding him inside her vanished, to be replaced by her heels pushing against his hips. He pulled back, bumped into her feet snapping behind him again, and pushed inside her without further prompting.

Destiny nodded enthusiastically when he pulled back for another stroke, and the fingers of her right hand settled between her legs.

Having control made the feeling of sinking into her and slipping back out all the more incredible. She'd placed his hands in the perfect position to hold on and assist his thrusts. He kept the same agonizing pace she'd set with her feet, fighting his body's loud screams for more.

He found out he wasn't the only one when she said, "Faster."

His body responded almost before her voice had faded. He thrust into her harder, and she cried out in response. His hips rocked back, sliding him along her clinging walls, and he thrust again. Twice more his manhood vanished into her, but on the retreat, he slipped free and poked the crease of her thigh.

A desperate sounding, "No," burst from her lips, and the hand between her legs quickly found new purpose to guide him back inside her.

He nearly slipped out again on the very next stroke, but prevented it at the last moment. He concentrated hard on giving her the speed and power they both desired while maintaining control. After a dozen strokes, he fell into a rhythm.

"Yes. Right there," she cooed, her fingers having returned to her button and matching the increased speed of his thrusts. Her other hand fervently stroked and squeezed her breasts.

It didn't take long for Destiny's fingers to reach the same hectic pace they'd attained just before her earlier climax. On one thrust, Darkni stayed buried inside her long enough to move his knees forward. The next time he drove his cock home and drew back, he knew he'd chosen wisely. The head of his cock remained firmly within her canal. He gave into his ardor with an even more powerful pump of the hips.

"Ah! Oh!" Destiny cried when he slammed into her. With each equally forceful thrust that followed, she called out encouragement. "Yes! Faster! Harder!"

Not having to worry about slipping free of her not only allowed him to fulfill those demands, but also reap the rewards. Her breasts bounced and quivered from the shockwaves of his assault. He could feel the muscles in her thighs tensing. In his peripheral vision, her toes curled. Her face grew redder and her features tighter with every passing moment.

There was a consequence, though.

Freed from the previous state of concentration, the itch in his glans quickly spread down the shaft and grew. Growls arose unbidden from his throat as he fought the steady march toward the point of no-return. He closed his eyes, clenched his teeth, and tightened his intimate muscles, trying to gain every second he could.

Little did he know it wasn't necessary. His eyes popped back open at the sound of Destiny's warbling wail of release. Her walls squeezed tight around him, and a roar pushed past his growls. The rush of wetness and contraction of her canal had pushed him over the edge. He pounded his cock into her three more times before he roared again and exploded in orgasm.

Destiny continued to scream and writhe as he pumped cum into her depths. The ejaculations weren't nearly as strong or copious as the first, but they were all the sweeter because he wasn't alone. She was coming with him, and it was pure euphoria.

His legs wavered as he ceased to spurt and began to dribble. Unable to remain upright, he fell forward and barely caught himself on one hand. In a flash, her legs locked around his hips, and her hands jerked him down atop her heaving breasts. She held him inside her — still coming — and set him to twitching as his weakened muscles fought against the contractions of her walls around his ever more sensitive member.

When her own throes weakened her grip for a moment, he reacted before he could form the thought and heaved his hips upward. His slick and throbbing erection pulled free, only to be trapped between them when he collapsed again.

They lay together, quivering and panting for breath, with sweat slicking their skin where it touched despite the cooling breeze that washed over them. Destiny recovered first and contentedly moaned as she relaxed her legs. Her arms remained wrapped around him, but in an embrace rather than with the previous binding strength.

"Thank you," she moaned, and then kissed the top of his head.

He could only mutter something unintelligible that was even more garbled because his lips were against the swell of her breast.

She chuckled, but then said, "Oh, it's too hot." One hand slid down to pat his butt, and she said, "Please?"

Darkni's arms trembled as he tried to rise up above her. The first and second attempt to roll off of her failed. On the third, he found just enough strength and collapsed onto the ground next to her. She snuggled in near him, but not touching, until the breeze cooled their flushed skin.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers