Facing Fears in Nightmares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

"Thank you Master"

He began kissing her and pulling her closer. He moved her so that she is now lying on top of him. He is running his hands and nails up and down her back and grabs her butt pulling her closer to him.

The kiss became more intense. They were both moaning and caressing each other. He lifted her and slid her down on his now stiffening member. She broke the kiss and sat up and moans out really loud.

He has his hands on her hips and guides her up and down and he was meeting every stroke and every time he brought her down she would circle and gyrate and push into his pelvic.

"MmmmMaster, please... do I have to hold it?"

"No baby, just let it all go."

He didn't have the words out when the wave of multiple orgasms began to wash over her. She reached up and held onto the headboard and rode harder then she ever has. He was moaning and his breathing was becoming shallow.

"Ohh Master let me feel your warmth deep within me"

With a loud groan he exploded as her orgasms continued and she milked him stroke after stroke.

She started slowing her pace and then collapsed on top of him and he caressed her back and butt. He pushed down on her hips and she squeezed a few more times then she slowly slid off of him.

He immediately pulled her close. "I love you so much"

"I love you too Master"

"Are you sleepy? Do you want to get up? Have another bath?"

"Can we get you back inside of me from behind and you hold me until morning?"

"I think we can arrange that" He smiled.

He stroked himself just a few times and it was completely revived. After a very intense tongue mingling kiss she turned her back to him and he pulled her closer by her hips and she bent in a half fetal position he snuggled behind her and before he got as close as he could get he lifted her butt cheek and slid his now hard again shaft deep inside of her.

They both moaned and she scooted back as he pulled closer. He held her and kissed her neck, shoulder and back. He stroked her hair and petted her trying to have her feeling as safe and comfortable as possible.

Not aware of how much time passing, they both fell asleep. He tried to keep in mind to be especially alert to her and if it even began to look like she was dreaming to assure she was ok.

After only 4 hours she was awake. He had actually started to wake only moments before then. When he felt her begin to move he whispered "Good morning precious"

He is keeping himself still inside of her. It may have gone down while they were sleeping but as most men he was up and wide awake all over and inside of her. She wrapped her arms around his arms that are wrapped around her. She slowly pushed against him and he moaned as he kissed her neck.

"Want some more baby?"

"Yes please Master"

"Did you sleep ok this time precious?"

"Yes Master"

"Get on your knees for me"

She got up on her knees and laid her shoulders down on the bed and raised her butt high in the air and spread her legs wide welcoming him to enter her.

He placed the head at the entrance and moved it around and up and down her crack. After teasing her only a little bit he slid deep inside of her fast and hard.

He was incredibly hot this morning wanting her. When she bent over for him giving herself as she did he just wanted her that much more.

Stroke after deep hard stroke he showed her how much he wanted her. As her moans got louder her grabbed onto her hips and began pounding harder and harder and pressing deeper and deeper.

"Cum with me precious, squeeze and milk my warm into you"

Only one or two strokes and she did as she was told, she was having a wave of multiple orgasms in a way that only he has ever been able to do to her and he is exploding his heat deep inside of her.

Just as he was recovering he smiled and smacked her butt once. Then he massaged it.

"Hey baby after our shower how about I take you to breakfast and you go to work with me today?"

"Oh I would love that Master!!"

He slid out slowly and got off the bed and she rolled over on her back fixing to cover up and he moved the covers and lifted her out of the bed and carried her for her bath.

They took their bath and dressed. He pampered her and dressed her. He put her in a black skirt and orange silky shirt. He told her to leave the bed and any house work.

They got the kids up for school and got them to where they needed to be, locked up and went to breakfast.

He ordered as usual and it was a pleasant breakfast. They talked seductively of their morning and how much more he can and will do for her.

He was constantly touching her and after breakfast even walking to the car he was touching her. He loved her and loved caring for her.

When they got to the car before opening her door he gently leaned her against the door and placed her face in his hands and kissed her deeply and passionately.

When he pulled away she just stood there enjoying the moment and kept her eyes closed and was smiling.

He tapped her nose. "Let's go my precious one"

While riding in the car she asked him, "Why do you touch me and kiss me so often when we are in public?"

"Do you not like it?"

"I love it I just wanted to know."

"Well for one, you are mine and I enjoy touching you. Two you are mine and I love showing everyone that you are mine and all mine. I also want you to know, you are mine and I will always be right here to protect you."

"You are so wonderful Master."

As they were driving she reached over and began to touch him. "May I?

He smiled. "You do not have to but yes you may"

She rubbed and caressed him as he drove. He moaned softly and you could tell he was taking extra care to be as safe as possible. Then she began to unzip his jeans and as she stroked him and he began getting wet he decided to pull over to a vacant store in the section where his shop is. They were only a few doors down behind the buildings.

He leaned his seat back and she unbuckled hers and his seat belts. She smiled and kissed his lips gently and sucked on his bottom lip. She lowered herself and licked and circled the head as she gently stroked him.

He caressed her head and lifted himself to her mouth. She slid down his shaft until her chin was buried into the warmth of his ball sack. She hummed and licked and sucked and as she raised her head in stroking she met her strokes with her hand.

As he moaned louder she gyrated and squeezed her hand gently in half circles while stroking and paid special attention to suck and circle the head each time she came up. He began to groan and she could feel the veins begin to swell and pulsate and within only a few strokes she was swallowing and milking every drop from him. He let out a loud moan of pleasure.

She stroked and sucked gently giving him time to recover. When he rubbed her back she knew he was now ready for her to come up. When she did she went right for his lips. He embraced the kiss she desired and took. He moaned smelling himself and tasting himself in her mouth.

"Was that good Master?"

"Ohhh Mmmm Very good precious."

"We should go I suppose or you will break your "never been late before" record," she giggles.

"Yes I suppose you are right."

He kissed her again then pulled his clothes together.

When they reached the shop Gary and Wesley were already there. Trish went to the ladies room to freshen up before greeting Wesley and Gary. They were surprised to see Trish but both greeted her with hugs and hellos.

"Hey mom, how are you doing this morning? You look great!"

"Thank you son I'm doing just fine."

To Chris's surprise she even mentioned the Halloween thing. That was the last thing he expected.

"Wesley I hear you are up to some of your gruesome Halloween stuff. What are you planning?"

"Well mom I know you normally don't like these things but I was planning on renting that old strip mall area that's vacant and building a super scary haunted house in it. I got this great idea for a maze and a bunch of the guys and friends want to go in with me. We have a lot of ideas. Some I'm sure you don't want to know about."

"Your step dad was talking last night about us going to something you had going. Also something about a party here before it"

"Id love to have you guys but it is up to you. I know David and Michelle want to come."

"Well I do not see any reason for not going and I do not want to be the only fuddy duddy not going"

Chris in her defense and knowing the night she had spoke up.

"precious, you do not have to go, especially after last night. I will take you out and we can dance and have fun you do not have to go if you really do not want to go."

Wesley asked just as Gary was, "What do you mean after last night? What happened last night?"

"It was Friday the thirteenth for me is all only all episodes were showing at once"

"Oh I sorry mom" He hugged her.

"Well, baby you can take me dancing and out to dinner and we can still come here and party with the gang then we can go see what Wesley has going then if I don't like we leave and find other fun stuff to do"

"Ok precious if that is what you want to do"

"It is, I want to be with all of you"

"Wesley do you want or need the big store credit card to get anything for this party or even for yours?"

"Thank you Chris it may come in handy"

"No problem, make sure there are plenty refreshments for everyone"

"Is there anything I can do?" Trish asked.

"No mom I think we all have it covered."

Chris grabbed her from behind and said "good, because I want her with me all day today anyway" and smiled like he had the most precious item in the world in his hands.

They both smiled and walked into his office.

"Hey boss I have a few things I need to go get I'll be back in about 2 hours."

"Sure thing bud, Ill be here"

Chris got up and closed the door behind Gary and made sure all the blinds were closed.

"Just what do you think you were doing in the car little lady?

"I just wanted to please my Master and thank him for always being there for me"

"You did a very good job then"

She smiled as he held her close.

"Serious baby do you think being around all the ghouls and goblins of the evening is going to be a good idea?"

"It wasn't them that haunted me, it was all my exes. And family"

"Ok if you insist. Ill take you, I will go get you a costume I want you to wear"

"Sounds fun, what will it be?"

"I believe I will dress you as my slave. Tight leather short top, short leather shorts, collar, chain, barefoot with slave bells, the shorts and top both having zippers. The top zipper in the front and the bottom in the back. How does that sound?"

"Yummy, but you won't mind other men lurking and looking with me so out there revealed and exposed?"

"No I won't, you are mine and I am proud of it and I won't allow anyone to do anything but wish they were me"

"You think we could go buy me a new item for my belly ring?"

"Sure whatever you want precious. You haven't worn it in awhile I think I will enjoy seeing it again"

She smiled and went and sat on his sofa by his desk.

He went to doing some work on the computer. It wasn't long she had drifted off to sleep. He grabbed one of the throw pillows and tried to get her a little more comfortable and went to tell the men to please be quiet that she was asleep and to please tell Gary.

While Chris and the other men went about their duties Trish laid their sleeping and dreaming. It was wonderful at first. She dreamt of the dinner and the dancing. In her dream they went to a small pub and their were decorations and people in costumes of all kinds and their was "the purple people eater song playing"

She seen them laughing and having a wonderful time. Her costume looked better then he described and it did get a lot of attention. A few men even asked if his slave was for sale even for a small amount of time and he of course said no and made sure they understood it. She felt so safe and loved.

This one group of guys was real adamant about getting some time with her. He stood his ground and told them no and that this was his wife and they needed to go back to their side of the pub. They were really to the point of drinking too much.

Master Chris figured it would be best to go now that these guys had made it impossible to totally enjoy it there. They left the pub and he was assuring her it was ok and they were leaving for the shop party.

They reached the shop party and everyone was dressed up and music was playing. They had a huge skeleton dressed in a tuxedo that danced and greeted customers and guest it was real funny. There were plenty of refreshments set up and they had the counter opened so people could walk to the warehouse where everything was and there was more room.

It was a very nice and successful party. Some people were there who were talking about Wesley and his friend's haunted house that was across the parking lot. They were bragging how it was well done and some areas were scary and others just funny. Seems Wesley was successful in his maze idea.

It sounded so fun Trish decided she wanted Chris to take her over there.

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes Master I am sure, I'd really like to see what he did."

"Ok then lets go, do you want to take the car or walk?"

"Lets walk." She smiled

"Ok guys I am going to take Trish across to parking lot to Wesley's playhouse. We will be back soon."

"You sure you want to go over there lil one? He has some creepy stuff over there." Gary asked.

"He had some pretty creepy stuff in his room when he was a teen. I can take it"

"Ok but don't say I didn't warn you."

They all laughed.

Gary called out to her, "Oh lil one? I love the costume" and he winked at her and Chris.

Chris just smiled. Kari was with Michelle they would be coming later.

The walk across the parking lot was nice. It was cool but nice. They saw a wide variety of people and costumes. With him holding a chain attached to a collar it did get a bit of attention but she liked it so did he.

As they reached the doors they were greeted by eerie music and two hunchback dressed men welcoming them. It looked like it was going to be one man per couple but somehow after only a few feet she became separated from her Master.

The hunchback had her chain and she started to cry and beg for her Master. She found herself in the maze that she had no clue how to get out of.

The little guy told her she would get the reward of her Master when she made it through the maze. He tugged and dragged her by her chained leash. Just as she began to compose herself one of the men from the pub were standing there and yanked her leash.

"Ill get her through the maze you be gone!" The man looked as though he would rip the hunchback into shreds so he let her leash go.

Trish tried to plead with him not to leave her and told the other man her Master would rip him to shreds if he lays one finger on her. He not only laid a finger on her he slapped her and told her to shut her slave slut mouth up.

She screamed for the guide to please find her Master and husband and get her help.

She couldn't believe he slapped her. She had never done anything to him. He started rambling on how he knew she was a slut and that her so called Master was just trying to cover it up by making people think it was only a costume but he knew.

As he talked he was dragging her in one direction then another. He himself was lost in the maze but he acted like he knew what was going on. At every turn there were things jumping out at them. The music and fake bleeding walls didn't help either.

Some of the things jumping out were real and other was mechanical. When she seen it was a person she'd plead for help, because of her costume her abductor took advantage and said "isn't she playing her role and character really well", then they would laugh at her.

It was too dark and eerie to tell she was really crying. Those who questioned it started heading back to the front to ask questions. They reached one spot and it was darker then most and he started groping her.

She screamed louder and louder but it seemed no one heard her. Afraid someone would catch on he started moving on but slapped her again and yanked really hard on her chain.

He grabbed her by her hair and yanked her down the haunted hall and maze. Just a few steps down someone jumped out and grabbed her and yelled tying to scare her. It worked. He yanked her back and dragged her further.

"I don't know what you are yelling for, you know you want this. Look how you are dressed, you were begging for someone to take your lead."

"I was dressed only for my Master and when he gets his hands on you, you may have the privilege to regret it"

He laughed out really loud as things continued to jump out and the maze seemed to never end.

"Your Master as you call him hired us to grab you, he is going to share you and we are going to enjoy it very much I'd say"

He grabbed her closer and licked her face.

She spat at him and he slapped her really hard.

She sobbed and cried as he dragged her further and further through the maze.

He found a door and opened it and pulled her through it. It appears whatever this building was before, this is the office.

As he turned to secure the door she ran away from him.

He only laughed at her. "Where do you think you are going slut?"

"Get away from me!"

He grabbed her by her hair then slapped her again. "Who do you think you are talking to whore, get on your knees!"

Trish cried and felt broken and bewildered. Where is her Master? Doesn't he see she's gone? Doesn't he know she will be a panicky mess without him?

"My Master will find me and you will be sorry!" she screamed through the tears.

"Master? Master? I'm the Master now, you will do what I tell you to do, and you will serve me! Do you understand?"

"I'll never serve anyone else but my true Master!"

He threw her down on the floor on her back and was holding her wrist as she writhed and wiggled trying to break loose.

"Where do you think you are going? You aren't going anywhere, but I know where I'm going!"

He let loose with one hand and ripped her leather shirt up and open. With her free arm she tried to cover herself.

He leaned down and bit really hard on her left nipple.

She screeched in pain, screaming for her Master to come and rescue her.

"I told you he isn't coming, you are mine now"

He took her up by her hair and dragged her to the huge office desk that was in the room and slipped his belt off.

He used his belt to restrain her hands and bent her over the desk. He slammed her down and then raised her skirt and was very delighted to find she was only in a thong.

"See you slut, you were begging for this, ripped and ready for a good spanking!"

Trish sobbed and cried.

He began spanking her with his hand. He hit her again and again. "The more you call for him the more I'm going to have my way with you and the more licks you will get."

She tried to be quiet but he was hitting very hard, harder then her Master had ever with his hand.

Then he reached down and yanked her thong up really tight in her crack. Her breasts were revealed pressed against the desk and all but one other is revealed to this brutal stranger.

He didn't wrap and tie the belt very good and she was wiggling slowly out of the belt as he continued his assault on her bottom.

He noticed she got loose and grabbed the belt and she turned and she struggled against him pulling on her and began fighting him like she literally was fighting for her life. It all came back just like with Larry the ex husband.

She fought and she screamed. She knew her Master would never set up such a thing where someone would take her much less share her.

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers