Facing Giants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your point?"

"I simply asked you a straightforward question."

"I don't know," Dylan said. "I never thought I was any match to them. I suppose I thought it would go over faster if I just didn't resist."

"You mean take it like a bitch?"

"What is this?" Dylan asked.

Javier threw him a pair of boxing gloves and walked around to face him.

"Being Hispanic, Dylan, and gay in America I've faced discrimination from all walks of life. I experienced hate from the white community, for simply having been born Hispanic, and even from my own people for simply having been born with a different orientation. I think you can also relate to being hated just for having been born, can't you?"

"I'm sorry to hear about your sad story, but what's it got to do with me? I'm obviously not Hispanic."

"But you are gay, aren't you?"

To his surprise, Dylan didn't get angry or defensive about the question. He did strike a defensive pose, however, after putting on the gloves.

"So what if I am? Ain't nobody's business but mine."

"I agree. But that doesn't automatically disqualify you as a target of other people's hatred."

"But the thing is it does," Dylan said, changing his pose from defensive to offensive, ready to avoid any incoming hit.

"One of the things I had to guard against while growing up," Javier said, taking a much more personal route than he'd intended, "was to avoid believing everything that people told me I was or represented." He tried to land a hit on Dylan's left cheek, but was warded off by an impressive defensive move.

"How did that work for you?" Dylan asked with a mix of interest and dismissiveness.

"Well I only learned that lesson on my own later in life, after I finished high school, because I never had someone to teach it to me." He tried a low undercut to the gut, but it was again anticipated and blocked. He smiled proudly at his student and continued.

"There was a time I believed I deserved to be called a faggot, queer, pansy, sissy, you name it. I was ashamed of who I was just for having been born."

"You're breaking my heart," Dylan said, smiling but acknowledging the seriousness of the conversation with his eyes.

"Do you believe you deserved getting beat up by Brady and his friends?" Javier asked point blank.

Dylan stopped the intricate boxer's dance and remained motionless. He looked stunned at the question and seemed to really ponder the answer. Out of nowhere a fast, hard knockout punch landed on Javier's bottom lip, hitting him off his feet.

Towering over him, Dylan looked down at Javier's stunned face. His severe features broke into a brilliant smile with straight, white teeth and his eyes seemed to dance with glee at the scene before him. "You snooze you lose," he said simply then turned around and walked out of the gym, leaving the boxing gloves at the entrance.

Javier was still reeling from the unsuspected knockout punch but also from seeing Dylan's commando hanging freely while he towered over him with his loose workout trunks.

*****

Javier was perplexed when Dylan didn't show up for their meeting the next afternoon. Doubts started creeping into his mind about whether he'd pushed the kid too hard. He hanged around the auditorium like a pathetic love-struck teenager hoping that Dylan was just running late, but eventually conceded defeat and made his way to his favorite bar to drown his sorrows.

He was unsure about the reaction he'd get from Dylan the next morning and had just decided to play it cool however the water laid. As he sat sipping his coffee behind the desk as the class filed in, his heart sank down into his boots as he saw Dylan walk over to his desk.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked with horror.

Dylan's face was filled with fresh bruises and a deep laceration crept its way around his left eye.

Instead of seeing the guarded, pissed off look he'd seen at the beginning of their journey, he now saw the full might of the glimpses of boyishness he was only privy to at very few occasions.

Not answering straight away, it seemed like Dylan was savoring the concern that Javier was obviously feeling and showing towards him. He didn't seem to let it brew for too long, since it was obvious Javier was on the verge of losing it on somebody.

With a crooked smile and raised chin, he said cockily, "You should see the other guy."

With that Javier's eyes immediately darted to Brady's seat and saw him not guffawing with his posse of friends, not sitting on his desk and commenting on all the girls in the room. Instead he saw a painful looking face with deep lacerations and a nose stint, with blue and black rimmed eyes and a pissed off expression clouding his features.

He looked back at Dylan as realization settled in and smiled proudly, triumphantly. Not because his student had reverted to violence, but because he'd made the decision to not accept the hate that was being piled onto him. Something that Javier had only been able to do well after high school ended for him.

"Do you still think I believe I deserved the treatment that asshole doled out?"

"Obviously not," he said.

"I only needed a bit of a shove from the right person," Dylan said, "to face my giants," he finished with a smile and walked to his desk, his head held high.

*****

"So I guess this is the end of our training sessions?" Javier asked as Dylan made his way into the auditorium that afternoon.

"Who is to say there's nothing left for you to teach me?" Dylan said.

"You obviously know what you need to, to keep the brutes off your back," Javier said, not giving Dylan such an easy out.

"Oh, yes, but that doesn't mean I want you to stop riding me relentlessly," Dylan said. He was brazenly flirting with him, and Javier couldn't be happier.

"My mother is on night duty this week," Dylan said. After a moment's pause, he said, "are you going to make me beg?"

"That was the plan," Dylan said and grinned.

"You'll have a long wait."

"I'll pick you up at eight, then. Dinner at mine, we can talk about what a gangster thug you've turned into of late," Javier said, smiling lasciviously.

Dylan's face still looked pretty painful, but he looked as sexy as ever to Javier. Instead of resisting the appeal of his naturally pale complexion and blond hair with his fare skin, Dylan had opted to wear white, tightfitting pants with a long sleeved, fitting polo neck shirt that emphasized his long neck and beautiful jawline. His hair was combed perfectly down the middle, resting with ease just above his ears, swishing lazily from side to side as electrically charged hairs made their way to the ceiling. To Javier no one had ever seemed more appealing and desirable. He knew all those difficult hours keeping himself in check was finally, hopefully about to pay off.

"I'm happy you were finally able to stand up to your bullies. You may not realize it now, but some day along the line you're going to look back on this and feel happy that you were able to confront him. I just saved you many years' worth of fees in shrink visits. You're welcome," Javier said.

Dylan smiled, then turned serious. "I guess I pity him," Dylan said. "I saw him cruising at Stodels once, he recognized me. I think that's why he targeted me. I wouldn't out him to anyone of course, but he never gave me the chance to tell him."

"You saw him at Stodels? When was this?"

"Beginning last year. He knew the bouncer or something. They let him in but wouldn't serve him. It's how anyone gets into the gay bar scene here, it's who you know."

"Why didn't you ever threaten to tell on him if he didn't leave you alone?"

"Truth be told I had a bit of crush on him. And to some degree I guess I did believe I was worthy of his scorn. But you changed that," Dylan smiled. "And replaced my crush. I wouldn't ever out anyone, I know how devastated I'd have been had someone done that to me before I was ready."

Javier smiled at the small flirtation. "That's a very mature stance to take. A lesser person wouldn't have gone that route."

Dylan returned his coy smile and continued scoffing his plate of pasta, opting for seconds.

The evening progressed well, but there was a definite underlying sexual tension that was bristling just underneath the surface. Taking a more blunt approach, Javier inquired about Dylan's sexual past. Turned out Dylan was entirely inexperienced in that department, except for his very healthy collection of internet porn. This excited Javier to no end and he couldn't keep his excitement and longing to himself any longer. He made sure that his gestures and stares left nothing open to interpretation and as they made their way to the living room. There was no doubt in each other's minds as to what was about to follow.

He took hold of Dylan's waist and pulled him into him possessively. Dylan didn't resist but instead cradled his head into the crook of his neck, seemingly breathing in his scent appreciatively. The hot breath from Dylan's nostrils tickled his neck and sent shivers throughout his entire body. He pulled the boy into a deeper hug and rested his hands on his plump, perky bubbly ass.

Pulling back he stared into pale blue eyes that mirrored his own desire. Closing his eyes he moved forward slowly, planting his lips gently but firmly on Dylan's. He didn't open his mouth until Dylan did his and then slowly snaked his tongue out, entering the warmth of Dylan's cavities. The boy tasted of pasta salsa with a hint of mint toothpaste. Javier tentatively increased the depth of his kiss and soon their tongues had entered into a smooth rhythm.

As if submitting to his searching kisses, Dylan seemed to admit his own inexperience and embraced it rather than pretend to know what he was doing. He seemed to be comfortable to let Javier take on the helm and guide things forward.

Javier broke the kiss and stared deeply into the blue eyes that had captivated him for so long. He also noticed the swelling red lips that contrasted so much to the pale skin surrounding it and could barely contain his want.

He kept reminding himself that this was Dylan's first time and that he had to remain gentle. Hopefully in future there would be many times where he could exert his natural dominance and show his blond stud the pleasure that came with complete submission, but tonight his induction into this new foray of his life would be one of feeling equally in control, as far as Javier could allow it.

He moved over to his couch and pulled Dylan onto his lap. Through the thin and tight fitting material of Dylan's pants he could see a visible bulge straining for relief. His own jeans were painfully constricting his eight inch member and he could hardly contain himself. Resting the beautiful, soon to be far less tight bubble butt of his blond student on his left thigh, with both legs spread on each side of his thigh, Javier pulled Dylan into him again. Kissing hungrily, the both of them felt their control start slipping. Javier quickly broke the kiss to pull Dylan's polo neck over his head and off of him. The pale, smooth and defined young chest of his student was ripe for the plucking. Desire had stiffened Dylan's nipples and he ran his hands over them, enjoying the shivers of joy he sent through his young charge.

He let his hands trail to the back and work its way down the defined back, reach the end-goal. Dylan grinded his ass against his knee and the very thought of that tight, as of yet un-penetrated and inexperienced ass grinding against his tight underwear was almost enough to send Javier over the edge right then and there. He could just imagine the sweet sweaty smell and tastes of Dylan's most intimate parts, so clean and ready for him.

Kissing him deeply Javier couldn't wait to see the stark contrast of his thick, long and dark member penetrating the tight, pale, smooth ass of his Dylan, forever changing the landscape of Dylan's ass.

He grunted and broke the kiss again, violently squeezing Dylan's ass before wordlessly motioning for him to get up off his knee. When Dylan was stood upright Javier wasted no time in pulling down his pants and tighty whities. The musky smell of young precum mixed with hot anticipation hit his nostrils like a call home. Javier had never had the privilege of taking anyone's virginity, but he sure as hell looked forward to being Dylan's first. He moved his head forward and completely engulfed Dylan's six inch member, washing it with his mouth. If there was ever a doubt as to the roles they'd both assume for the evening, this dispelled it. His eight inch dick was definitely the better fit for the role of the top and Dylan's tiny yet bubbly ass was absolutely ripe for the plucking.

He felt Dylan's dick grow harder with his oral cultivations and backed off, not wanting his inexperience leading to blowing his load too early. He had an idea that there would be many times where he'd train Dylan to hold his load by taking him to the edge and back again, and he found he was looking forward to it like nothing before.

Smiling at the longing and puzzled expression on Dylan's face, he simply got up and kissed him deeply, letting Dylan taste his own cum on his tongue. After the searching kiss Javier wordlessly fell to his knees and urgently turned Dylan around. With his flat palm he guided Dylan to a bowing position, urging him to touch his toes.

"Trust me," Javier said, "you're going to love this every inch as much as I do." With that he gently lapped his tongue to the exposed entrance of his blond student, the first one to enjoy the fresh, clean and smooth taste of Dylan's most intimate part. He coaxed Dylan in trying to relax the opening and after a while of continued stiff resistance, he decided to change the position. He guided Dylan to the shag rug on his living room floor, placed a throw pillow under his hips and raised his butt to a perfect arch. This gave him unprecedented access to this beautiful portal of untold joy and he placed both hands on the tiny ass, pulling it apart and for the first time laying eyes on the unsearched, un-yielded innocence of a fair skinned Norwegian boy. He couldn't wait to see the contrast of his hard dick engulfed in this smooth, hairless ass.

He buried his face once again into the exposed innocence and persisted with his protrusions until it yielded. He intimately French-kissed Dylan and continued to discover the nether regions of his perfect blond student. Having coated Dylan's ass with a thick sheath of his own saliva, he extracted his tongue and could barely sit up straight from the painful erection between his legs, pushing up against his own stomach.

Dylan remained where he was, his ass twitching in anticipation. Javier quickly unwrapped a condom and wrapped it around his eight inch glory and added lube to both his shaft and Javier's opening. Lying forward, he perched his dick at the entrance to Dylan's essence and was about to change the blueprint of his intimate insides, forever.

"Open your eyes," Javier said. He only saw the right side of Dylan's face as he laid there in anticipation. However he could see the lust and want in it, his shallow breaths anticipating the right of way of any young person on the cusp of adulthood. He leaned forward and pulled Dylan into an open mouthed kiss, sharing Dylan's intimate taste with him as he descended his sheathed cock into the tight and resistant opening.

Dylan caught his breath and pulled his tongue back at the insistence of the foreign object at his opening, but Javier didn't rest. He persisted with his intrusion and continued vying for dominance of Dylan's mouth. At last he broke the kiss and allowed Dylan to lay his head back down, catching his breath. He pulled himself up and guided his dick into the opening with his right hand.

It was a tight fit, but it was to be expected. By the end of the night, however, he was certain that Dylan's ass would be landscaped to his eight inches forever. He had no plans of letting this evening pass by quickly and was going to make this a night to remember for them both.

As his length reached half way into Dylan, he withdrew a bit and sank in an inch deeper than before. Dylan was breathing heavily and had lost his erection in the process of stern concentration of taking his length. This wasn't something he wanted and Javier moved his hand underneath Dylan, stroking his flaccid dick into life again. He wanted his student, his lover to be in the same throes of desire as he was at all times. Soon blood started to return to Dylan's dick and Javier could feel the sticky presence of precum start to ooze from the base.

He sunk in another two inches and was nearly balls deep, only one more inch to go. Wanking Dylan furiously, he concentrated on getting his lover to the near point of no return before submerging himself completely. When he felt Dylan was ready, he sank himself in the last inch and his balls were lapping at Dylan's ass. Dylan was breathing heavily but desire bristled from every pore of his body.

Kissing his way slowly up the back of his lover he made his way over to Dylan's ear, whispering sweet nothings into it.

"I'm so proud of you," Javier said. "Very few people are able to take me completely, and you were able to on your first try. It makes me so happy, I'm going to make you mine forever," he said and withdrew a couple of inches.

He sank his dark and thick veined black dick back into the creamy white ass and let his balls lap at Dylan's ass again. Dylan raised his ass and grinded it in eagerness, showing Javier in his own way that he could and wanted to handle more.

Javier positioned himself back up on his arms and withdrew about half way and sank back inside of his lover.

The pace was frustrating even to him, so he decided to retreat back but pulled Dylan along with him, settling Dylan on all-fours with his dick still securely lodged inside of his lover. Standing on his legs, Javier was in the perfect position to ride his lover and induct him in the doggy style position.

Pulling Dylan forward, he pulled back at the same time and forgot about his pledge to gentleness. Instead he pulled Dylan back and forcefully slammed his way back inside. Dylan grunted but grinded his ass against his crotch and very soon got into the motion. Soon he had Dylan spinning on his dick and had gotten into a painfully exhilarating motion of retrieve and slam and both were working up a healthy sweat. Javier did the reach around and found Dylan's dick was soaked with sweat and sticky precum. He started wanking his lover and felt the familiar swelling at the base of the dick. Instead of prolonging his love's orgasm he pounded his dick harder and faster while continuing with his anal assault. Soon Dylan's body went rigid and spurts of hot, young cum wetted his hand. Instead of slowing down through the tight anal spasms that accompanied the orgasm, Javier kept pounding through it. If this didn't loosen up the sphincter then he didn't know what would. He was merciless in his pounding and kept on pounding balls deep until the orgasm's spasms passed.

Javier wasn't ready for this experience to end yet and he continued fucking Dylan, pounding him harder as his stamina grew. It wasn't long until he could sense the cloud of desire settle onto his lover again and he was soon pounding another load out of Dylan, impressing him even more. As the second orgasm wracked the tiny frame of his blond lover, Javier knew he couldn't withstand another spasming ring around his cock and withdrew his dick. He quickly turned his lover around and removed the condom, pounding his dick viciously. Moving up to Dylan's mouth, he pounded his dick and watch with satisfaction and lust as his heavy load came to rest mostly inside Dylan's open and expectant mouth. Expecting Dylan to spit his load out, he was surprised and incredibly turned on when he saw Dylan's Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed his first load of hot, fresh man essence. This fired up his loins instantly again and he was anticipating a very short recovery period.