Facing My Demons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juicyj19
juicyj19
137 Followers

"Should I go get more?" She asked with a goofy grin. I knew she had just been teasing me. I grabbed her and flipped her over in the bed. She giggled but didn't stop me. She had had her fun but it was my turn. I kissed her roughly but it was soon returned in a soft and passionate way that made me relax more than anything else could've. I kissed my way down her chest and I rested on one of her perfect breasts and I took it into my mouth. I didn't keep my ministrations to only her nipples though. My mouth was on every piece of flesh I could get and then it was her who was begging me to continue. I did, not as much because of her demands but because I was dying to have all of her. I used my teeth to nip at her sides while my hands were busy taking her skirt off. She raised her hips and took off her skirt and panties in one swift move. I was shocked. I had to stop everything and stop when I saw that she did have a tattoo of my name on her hip. Tears welled in my eyes as I looked back up at her.

"I didn't want to forget." She whispered. I must have looked as confused as I felt because she continued. "After you left I didn't want to ever forget how much I loved you, no matter what anyone else said. Everyone has known about you just like you wanted."

Tears fell from my eyes as I pressed my mouth to her tattoo. I flicked my tongue across it before journeying between her fabulous thighs. I was in heaven. I wrapped my arms under her thighs and I pulled her down lower to my mouth eliciting a sharp squeak from Nikki. I used my fingers to part her succulent folds as my tongue delved deep into her. There was no longer any teasing. I knew what she wanted and I was going to give it to her. I lived only to please her and I wanted to prove it. I licked at the juices flowing into my mouth before moving up slightly to her clit. When I took it in my mouth, she jumped. But I kept on it and she was quickly bucking and thrusting towards my mouth. Then she did something that freaked the hell out of me. She pushed my head away. I looked up with her juices covering my face and I for her to say something.

"Come here, baby, I want us to come together."

I moved over her so that I was straddling her face and we were soon ensued in a 69. When her mouth first touched my burning sex I thought I would come on the spot but Nikki knew what to do. She bit hard onto my ass cheek. I yelped and it cut off any climax that would've been had at that moment. She laughed but then returned her mouth to my pussy. The harder she ate me the harder I returned the favor and not ten minutes later we came at the same instant. As I felt my climax take a hold of me I felt her body clench around my tongue. As her burning fluids coated my tongue I felt mine do the same to her. My pleasure was hers and her pleasure was mine. Her orgasm flowed out of me and into her and vice versa. We were together in every sense of the word.

We lay in the same position without moving for a while, longer than either of us realized. We just kissed and licked at each other, sending the occasional after wave of climax through the other. It was truly bliss. When I finally got into position next to her, she leaned onto my chest and cuddled against my ribs that were now throbbing about from the prolonged strain. I ignored it the pain. I hugged her tightly and thanked her.

"When have you ever thanked me for sex?" She laughed as she kissed my side.

"Thank you for forgiving me. I love you so much." I kissed her head and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I love you more." She answered giggling as she made circles around my bruises with her fingers. It was excruciating but I let her continue. She was getting some sort of pleasure from it. At that moment I was deep in though when she spoke again. "You okay?"

"Will you marry me?" I asked before I even knew what I was doing.

"Hold on... you aren't asking me... you seriously... You want me to marry you?" I smiled and she went from confused to shocked in a nanosecond. "Tia, you are out of your mind. We just got back together today and besides it's not even legal in this state."

"Don't worry about any of that nonsense. I love you, Nicole Martinez. I want to wake up next to you every morning and I want the feel your love every step for the rest of eternity. Will you marry me, my love?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks now and she just looked at me. At that moment I felt fear. Fear that she would say no. Fear that she would regret taking me back. Fear that she would stop loving me for scaring her off. I was scared it was all over... again.

juicyj19
juicyj19
137 Followers