Facing My Demons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juicyj19
juicyj19
137 Followers

"I love you so much." I whispered between kisses. "I missed you. I hate it when you're mad at me."

"You missed me?" She giggled. I was still standing with her in my arms. Her arms tightly wound around my shoulders and her legs around my ass. "What do you mean you missed me? It hasn't even been 24 hours."

"24 hours is a long time to be without you. Without my mouth on yours. Without your tongue or your skin or your wonderful ass."

I grabbed her butt a little harder for emphasis. She laughed and looked at me with the most loving smile I had ever seen on her face. I really had missed her, and part of it was because she had been mad at me. It made us feel more distant. But that didn't matter when I had her in my arms. It didn't matter when her legs were hooked around me.

"Wow. You're really wet." I said as I slipped my fingers into the front of her panties.

I walked over the bed and leaned her into, with her back on the bed. I pushed her back until her head was resting on the pillows. We lay in bed for a long while, just kissing and laughing and rolling. It was effortless, as always. I loved her and being with her was as easy as breathing but soon enough our touching became hotter and her clothing was soon strewn across the room. I kissed my way down her body, more biting than kissing, until I reached her hip. I knew it was one of her favorite spots and I exploited that. My tongue and teeth scraped along her skin until she saw twisting and writhing, trying to force me between her succulent thighs. I gave in to temptation and I planted myself between her legs. My arms hooked around her thighs and I pulled her wet slit against my hungry mouth. I bit, licked and sucked on her sensitive folds until she couldn't stand it any longer. Her fingers twirled into my hair as she begged me to continue on. I did continue. I moved my tongue between her folds then licked at the copious amounts of fluid gathering between them. I worked slowly, driving her insane. My tongue flicked at her clit and she bucked off the bed. I tightened my grips on her thighs and forced her back down. She calmed a bit and I was able to get a finger inside her. I moved around inside her tight opening while I sucked on her clit. She cried out and begged me to fuck her harder. I had to deny her request. I had been so crazy to fuck her since our fight that I wasn't going to give in so easily.

My finger worked hard and slow, in and out, of her. Occasionally rubbing against her g-spot, on purpose, and then avoiding it. After a while of slow torture I bit on her clit and rubbed her sensitive spot vigorously. She panted and cried out.

"Oh good lord.. I'm coming... right there... Tia, don't stop... Oh god I love you." She cried out as she pulled my face tighter against her.

I didn't stop. I rode out her orgasm and the next two that ensued when I refused to let go of her, or even slow down but I eventually succumb to exhaustion and I was forced to lie down next her in the bed without torturing her any further. I wasn't insanely focused on my pleasure. I hadn't needed to come as much as I had needed her to. I reveled in the fact that I could create such powerful feelings in her and that gave me a high all its own. I pulled her close to me and we cuddled together while she tried to breathe again.

"Maybe we should fight more often. That was amazing." She half panted.

"I'll fuck you like that every day if you want but please don't be angry with me anymore. I can't stand it. I like it so much more when we can talk like this and when I can hold you. I need you near me all the time." I pulled her as close as I could and I rubbed my fingers along her naked back.

"Okay, okay. I'll work on that but just so you know, as soon as I can move again I'm going to get you back." She gave me a devilish look and I think I came a bit. I knew she intended on devouring me. I couldn't wait.

juicyj19
juicyj19
137 Followers