Facing The Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she moved forward until her sex was just inches above his face. She had clearly been aroused by Jaana's performance; her pubic hair was damp and darkened with moisture and the scent rose thickly from her as from a tropical pool.

Some might have described her sex as majestic but it had always made him uneasy and now it was imbued with a sense of menace. She ran a finger lazily through the dark folds of her labia allowing a glimpse of the pink inner temple and then she began.

She descended slowly and he closed his eyes reflexively as his tomb was sealed. He felt her cloying labia opening over his nose and the next breath that he took was saturated with her essence. Jaana's scent had been strong but Susan's was almost suffocating, proclaiming her total womanhood.

Her weight pressed his head deeper into the mattress and her thighs tightened a little ensuring that there would be no escape.

Once she was fully settled his nostrils were pressed closed and he was forced to take short breaths through his mouth as he fought down a rising sense of panic. She remained heedless of his discomfort as she found her centre of balance and then she began to slowly rotate her hips.

Her sex rasped over his face smearing him with her warm, viscid, outflow and he was vividly reminded of his session with Jaana in this same hotel. Only then did it occur to him that they must have talked of it and in some detail.

With Jaana it had been bad but with Susan it was worse. She was not only heavier, and considerably wetter, but her sex was somehow more intimidating.

After a few minutes she could slide easily over his abused features and she rose and fell gracefully as she anointed him from his chin to his forehead.

With each traverse thick fluid was forced into his nose and he felt as if he were drowning. His instinct was to throw her off but he knew that, for the sake of his future, he had to endure.

Distant laughter reminded him of Jaana's presence, which had been forgotten in the heated darkness which formed the boundaries of his world, and he angrily imagined her giving instruction.

As if to confirm his suspicion Susan's movements changed subtly. The easy rotation of her hips gave way to a more powerful motion as she began to drive herself up and down his face.

The heat, moisture, and abrasive qualities of her thick, well trimmed, pubic hair made it a painful experience but he could tell that she was losing herself in this new found pleasure.

He felt, rather than heard, her groan and he was dimly aware of Jaana offering encouragement.

To that point Susan had taken some of her own weight on her knees but as her excitement increased she made his face the fulcrum as she ground out her own gratification.

Her movements grew faster and more careless as she pressed down on her clitoris and, notwithstanding her imprisoning thighs his head was being painfully yanked. She had become an animal and she grunted with effort as she drove herself on remorselessly.

Normally, she controlled her orgasms. She would reach each new stage and hold herself there, extracting every last ounce of pleasure before moving on to the next plateau, but this time it took her with an unaccustomed violence.

Her body was wrenched by a series of uncontrolled jolts and his face was mashed beneath her as she lost control.

At the very end she managed to hold herself relatively still but he was left bearing her weight and he could feel her hot discharge seeping into his mouth.

She seemed reluctant to rise as if, even now, the pleasant aftershocks might increase in intensity and take her back to the summit.

At last, thankfully, she rolled aside and he was able to draw his first fresh breath for many minutes. He wanted to get up and clean himself but his head was throbbing thickly and it seemed more sensible to lie still for a moment to gather himself.

As the ringing in his ears started to abate and his hearing began to return to normal he could again hear their laughter. He sat up slowly and uneasily to find that they were sitting together at the head of the bed.

Susan's face was still a little flushed from her recent exertions and he noted that Jaana had now removed her robe altogether. She was casually rubbing her hand over her sex suggesting that she had found her own satisfaction as she watched Susan take her pleasure.

He was tormented by mixed emotions. Sitting together they made a beautifully desirable pair but the ease with which they had clearly bonded gave rise to a jealous anger.

"Susan, it's not too late, we can still salvage this."

Jaana smiled and leant across to whisper conspiratorially in Susan's ear. Whatever she said caused Susan's eyes to widen a little and then she too smiled broadly before composing herself to reply.

"If we do have a future together, and it's a very big if, then it will be on my terms. There will be no more secrets."

His heart lifted and he rose from the bed. He stood to welcome her into his arms but she made no move to join him. Instead, she turned her back on him and knelt up onto her haunches. Like a cat stretching she leant forward and rested her chin on the back of her hands.

He was presented with the imposing sight of her upraised derrière. The smooth, taut, contours cried out to be touched but he knew then the price he was expected to pay. She knew that he had an aversion to this, the thought of using his tongue there filled him with an irrational revulsion, but she had him backed into a corner.

Almost every time he went down on her she tried to encourage him to venture lower and she would sometimes tease him about his squeamishness. On rare occasions his reluctance would start to anger her and she would ask him if he really loved her.

She had even hinted at the willingness of former lovers and once, in a fit of pique, he had asked her if she had returned the compliment. To his surprise she had answered no. To her mind the whole female form was something to be adored but she did not feel the same way about the male of the species. It was this double standard that had prevented the issue from becoming too great a source of friction.

"Come on...you've got some making up to do."

As she said it she stretched a little further allowing her well defined cleft to open more fully.

"Susan, I will, but don't make me do it now."

He could see from the expression on Jaana's face that Susan had told her everything and that she had, as a result, put her up to this.

"It's your choice. You either do it or leave the room right now and find yourself a lawyer."

He wondered which divinity he had offended to bring him to this. Women had once fallen at his feet, even after he was married, but now he seemed to exude some sense of vulnerability that invited their abuse.

The final vestiges of his former self cried out to him to walk away with what little dignity was left to him but whilst there was still an outside hope of a reconciliation he knew he would surrender.

He stepped closer to her and then, as an unwilling supplicant, he went to his knees.

He took a deep breath as he readied himself but she had one final indignity to heap upon him.

"No hands...just your tongue."

This was not the Susan of old and he sensed Jaana's hand at work once more but he could not afford to antagonize her. He edged nearer and could see where the tiny blonde hairs came to a point as though giving directions to the tight, ridged, crater deep in the valley.

His stomach felt uneasy as he pointed his tongue and licked gently along one side of the valley wall. He tasted salty perspiration and the richness of her leaked juices but he made himself continue. For the next minute of two he licked at the edges of her cleft until the taste was clean.

"Stop teasing...you know what I want."

He hoped that he had done enough but now he had to steel himself again. He paused and stared at the dark elliptical opening with its fan of grey pink ridges and, even as he watched, it dilated just a little to signal her excitement.

Tensing himself he ran his tongue along the length of the valley floor. He felt the tiny, almost invisible, bristles, and then he licked across the opening itself. Again the taste was briny but, more than anything, he was aware of the coiled inner strength.

He licked several more times, slowly following the same track, and Susan was having trouble remaining still. Her excitement was obvious from the familiar scent that was pervading the room once more and he licked lower taking in the tight cord of her perineum.

She sighed with renewed pleasure and he bowed his neck so that he could bring his mouth to her sex but she knew exactly what she wanted. She shifted fractionally to bring his attention back to her cleft.

"Do it!"

There could be no more procrastination. With a despairing inner sigh he traced the tip of his tongue along the natural path to the deepest point in the valley. He reluctantly began to test the resilience of the opening but it seemed to be totally unyielding and he began to hope that she had thought better of it but he was only fooling himself.

"You're not trying..."

Her goading was almost more galling than the act itself, and made worse by the fact that Jaana was bearing witness to his debasement, but, perversely, his anger fuelled him to greater effort.

He pressed more resolutely with his tongue but then withdrew as the opening suddenly seemed to nip at him.

"Don't stop!"

He reluctantly reapplied himself and found that the tip of his tongue could broach the portal. He held it there, breathing hard, and then, with one final effort he was through.

He was surprised now at the degree or penetration. What had seemed impossible now seemed easy albeit that the pressure on his tongue was almost painful.

He had feared the taste but now that he was put to it he found it bearable. It had an earthy quality slightly redolent of stale perspiration but there was also the chemical tang of shower gel and he was grateful for small mercies.

He had thought the act symbolic and hoped that, having proved himself, she would be satisfied but he was wrong.

"Get it deeper...I want to feel it"

He could not get his tongue further in, or so he thought. The tunneled sheath of muscle began to ripple and pulled at him until it was painful to the root. He was held fast and he shut his eyes to try and shut alleviate his distress.

Fortunately, her body began to tremble either because she was close to coming or because of the strain of holding him in but either way he knew that it would soon be over.

After some seconds he was still held captive but some instinct made him open his eyes once again. As he did so he was almost overcome by what he saw.

Beneath him he could see just the top of Jaana's head. She had somehow squirmed her way underneath Susan who was now crooning with pleasure.

He was shocked to immobility but just as he recovered his senses Susan gasped a new command.

"Don't move! Stay right there!"

Jaana's head began to rub at his chin as she started to lick and he was convinced that he could feel her tongue with his own across the thin divide. He felt disgusted and betrayed but his traitorous erection was telling yet another story.

Susan could not last long and, at the height of her excitement, his tongue was expelled. He knelt ignored as she allowed her body to meld with Jaana's and then her face disappeared between the Finnish girls thighs.

Epilogue

He lay on the bed in bed in another cheap hotel his naked body chilled by the air conditioning. His instinct was to fold his arms across his body to try and get some warmth but the stockings that bound his wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed made for very efficient restraints.

Since the divorce she had come to revel in her dominion over him and had become ever more demanding.

The divorce was inevitable – too much had come to pass. She had humiliated him both professionally and personally and in the process he had seen a side of her with which he could not come to terms.

In addition there was her relationship with Jaana. He still did not know if there had been other women but the seed of doubt was planted and if other woman then why not other men?

Financially they had played fair. The rights under the contract were exercised and he came out with enough to keep the company afloat.

In Finland there were no prosecutions but two of the directors at FinnSullu had fallen on their swords and Jaana had moved up the greasy pole. True to her word she placed contracts with him but his instincts told him that he was simply being used as a foot in the door. Once her UK contacts were well enough established he would be surplus to requirements.

With that in mind he tried to find new outlets but he quickly started to founder. Only by working by himself did he come to realize just what an asset Cheryl had been and he tried desperately but unavailingly to get her back.

In just a few short months he was back where he started. Cash was short and he was trading on credit that he did not have. He was just one step away from a prosecution.

The bathroom light clicked off and she approached the bed. She was naked except for small crucifix which hung from her neck on a fine chain.

She had applied a heavy perfume which enveloped him as she drew closer and brushed a finger lightly across his cheek.

"Are you ready for me?"

What was the point of answering? The bed creaked under her added weight as she settled over his face and he stared at the heavy thighs and the dark, aroused sex that would be smothering him for hours to come.

After all, if Susan was not going to bail him out then Dimitra, as his only salvation, could do with him as she wished...