Facing the Daddy

Story Info
The final chapter in the story of the two lovers?
1.7k words
4.07
12.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awaking the next morning, I felt like I was in heaven. Gabrielle was snuggled up to my chest, her feminine arms wrapped tightly around mine.

I stroked her cheek with my free hand and smile as she mumbled in her sleep, something about me and shampoo.

I chuckle softly as I hear this before sliding my hand down her back and over her smooth ass.

She moans softly in her sleep before opening one eye sleepily, her hair half covering her face.

"Just five more minutes please baby." She says as she snuggles up closer to my arm but as I push my finger between her cheeks, her eyes open and she grins.

"Mmmmm, naughty boy." She says as she rolls on top of me, straddling my legs before leaning down and kissing me deeply.

"You weren't asleep, were you?" I ask between and she giggles.

"Nope. Mmmm, feels like someone else has woken up." She says as she reaches a hand down my body and starts to stroke my morning wood.

I moan softly as she jerks my cock, the tip bulging every time she strokes down. I can see her eyes lust after my cock as she bites her lower lip.

Kissing her way down my neck, she slowly licks my nipple before continuing down, her soft lips feeling amazing on my skin.

"Mmmmm, you're such a tease baby." I moan as I run a hand through her hair.

"Oh, but baby, you know how much I love your big fat cock." She says, before sticking out her tongue and rubbing the tip of my cock against it, sending shivers up my spine.

I moan and my cock twitching against her tongue as she closed her mouth around the tip and looked up into my eyes.

Without a second thought, she started sucking and slurping on my hard cock, her hand slowly playing with my balls.

I moan deeply, her eyes never leaving mine as I grab her hair and start to thrust my hips into her mouth.

She doesn't resist as I start to fuck her mouth harder.

"Oh, fuck baby, your mouth is so fucking good." I moan, thrusting my cock into her throat and causing her to gag a little.

Wiggling out from under my hand, she pulls off my cock, climbs up my body, leaving my cock twitching and kisses me deeply, her legs resting on either side of me.

"Mmmmm, does my baby want to be fucked like the little slut she is?" I ask with a wink.

She squeals with excitement before rubbing her hot pussy against my cock, her tight pink hole twitching as it anticipates being stretched wide.

Lifting her up, I brought her pussy down on my cock, moaning as it squeezed my cock tightly.

"Mmmmmm, oh god baby, your cock is perfect." She moaned, her hands taking mine and placing them on her puffy nipples.

I teased them as she rode my cock, her hips grinding my cock deeper into her sissy pussy.

"Mmmm, baby, just look at my little clitty." She said as she rubbed her tiny cock. "Your big fat cock makes my clitty feel even smaller." She moaned

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." I moan as she looked down at me, her eyes almost glazed over.

"Do it baby, fill your little sissy slut with your hot manly cum." She screamed as she started bouncing harder.

I groaned deeply as I let go of her nipples and grabbed her hips and slamming her down, pushing all of her on me as I came inside her.

Gabrielle sat there, my cock buried in her pussy and shooting a thick load deep inside with a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

We lay in bed for a while before I realised my phone was flashing, the screen blinking as it displayed 1 new message.

I opened it up and felt my gut tighten as I read the words from Gabrielle's father.

Gabrielle noticed the text and gripped my arm tightly.

"Baby, what are we going to do? What if he knows where you work?" She asked and I sat up, thinking for a minute.

"He probably already does, but that shouldn't stop me from working." I say as I look down at her.

"Please, let's just run away. We can get new jobs." Gabrielle begged with tears in her eyes but I shook my head.

"He'll follow us wherever we go. So there's no point in running." I say before sliding out of bed and getting dressed.

Minutes later I was walking out the door, nervous but determined to make him leave us alone.

As I walked down the street, I saw his car, the black Renault Laguna was parked outside my work and the man sat in the driver's seat was Gabrielle's father.

He was a big man, muscular with short blond hair and a long scar down one side of his face. He wore a thin white tshirt and had a tattoo on his neck of a Union Jack from where I could see.

His gaze fell upon me and I felt a shiver run down my spine as he stepped out and walked over, his thick boots clomping on the pavement.

As soon as he reached me, his lips curved into a snarl before speaking.

"Are you the little piss ant that made my son into a... sissy?" He asked, the last word spat with such disgust in his voice.

I sighed, not really wanting to go through this and in my head, I imagined running away but I doubted I'd get very far.

"I'm not. That was her choice. I am Gabrielle's partner." I say trying to sound bigger than I felt but judging from the lack of change in his expression, he could tell.

Without a word, he grabbed me by the collar, lifted me off the ground, slamming my back against a wall and pushed his arm against my throat, the muscular forearm nearly squashing my windpipe.

His voice as he held me there seemed to be darker, almost bordering on rageful.

"Don't you ever say that name. It's Gabriel." He says, his face contorting with anger.

"Then...why...can't you...let him...be happy?" I asked through gasps for air, his arm not loosening in the slightest.

"You'd never understand how it feels to see your son like that!" He said as he grabbed me and threw me down onto my back.

I gasped deeply, taking in as much air as I could but I felt my throat and body in pain.

He bore down upon me, his fist clenched but as he raised his fist to strike me, Gabrielle stepped in the way.

"Dad, stop!" She shouted.

She was dressed in my clothes, they were baggy on her but she'd worn them regardless.

"Gabriel, get out the way. I'm going to make him turn you back." He said, his words sounding as if I had cast some spell on her that had made her change.

She defiantly glared at him, her eyes on the verge of tears as she shook her head.

"No dad, you go. You hurt him any more than this and I'll call the police." She said, her legs starting to tremble as she stood her ground.

Her father however just let out a single mocking laugh.

"You'd call the police on your own father? For what? Defending you against this filth?" He asked but she merely nodded.

But despite the front she wore, I could see she was slowly losing her confidence. And if I could see it, so could he.

He stared at her before grabbing her by the arm and throwing her to one side.

"You're not gonna do anything." He said with a mocking smile but as he bore down on me again, the sound of a police siren rang out and an officer leapt from his squad car.

"Sir, step away from the young man and put your hands on your head." He said, his voice calm and controlled as he assessed the situation.

Gabrielle's father spun around on the spot, turning to face the officer as the veins on his forehead bulged with irritation.

"Move along officer, I'm just teaching this thing a lesson." He said almost threatening but the officer didn't budge.

"Step away sir." The officer repeated, reaching for the small radio on his jacket and pushing the button.

"This is Charlie-131, requesting assist." He said before a muffled voice returned.

After several tense moments, another squad car arrived and two more officers got out, each one ready to deal with the situation.

But years in the military had taught Gabrielle's dad when to give in and he complied in stepping away.

As I write this in my diary, I guess I should tell you what I has happened since then as three months have passed by. Why it's taken me so long to put this story to pen and paper is something I'll never understand.

Gabrielle and I - We are very happy and live in a little, but happy house on the edge of the city. Yeah, we fight occasionally, but she always makes it up to me with a great blowjob.

Melanie - She left the UK and is currently travelling with her new partner, Mark somewhere in Thailand. She also shocked us recently when she told us she was pregnant. So, we're expecting a little niece or nephew in the foreseeable future.

Gabrielle's dad - After getting out of the local prison for assault, he went back on tour with the military but was quickly dismissed entirely after punching a superior officer and has disowned Gabrielle from the family, refusing to talk to either of us entirely.

Craig - After getting his illusion popped by Gabrielle, he's started working for a magazine for men, Lollipop. Apparently, he's the most popular trans model they have.

*****

Hello all, Thank you so much for reading this, the (so far) final installment in this story. I hope you have had as much fun reading these as I had writing them. More stories will be coming out in the future, so keep an eye out.