Fact And Fantasy Ch. 01 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

He smiled, and we kissed long and slow.

I took hold of his cock and pulled him over me. He tried pushing in me but I stopped him, "No not yet, take your time, and feel this," I whispered.

I rubbed his hard cock slowly up and down my slit, like I had done earlier.

"There, just savour it.....wait a little.....push your hips, slowly."

I moved my hand, and in one movement, he pushed in all the way, and then he gasped.

"There, you're in me Sam," I cooed in his ear.

He started pumping his hips, "God, this is......oh fucking hell....I'm going to come too quickly."

"No you won't Sam, just stop and lay with it in me for awhile. Just rotate your hips a little now and then."

My last decent fuck was nearly 6 months ago, and for me, that is a long time. I wanted this to last for as far as I could stretch it. By this time of course his option to back out had now been revoked, and I wasn't letting a simple thing like him being a virgin, giving him the excuse to go off bang before I had enjoyed myself.

My hands held Sam's back. Watching the obvious delight on his face, was hitting something in me too. My mouth opened slightly, and I was breathing a little heavier. Even telling myself it was because he was on top of me, with his weight forcing my breathing to become harder, wasn't the whole truth. We kissed and I had to even tell him to slow down with that again. I wanted us both to savour this night.

"Now, start again, and slowly, gradually build up," I whispered.

I flexed my pussy slightly, and he gulped a little. I wrapped a leg around his and slowly traced my stocking clad feet up and down his calf. I thought he'd like that, okay I like doing it to guys who want it, and it does give me a thrill too, but this was me doing it for Sam, who had now stepped from fantasy to reality.

"Oh shit!" He squeaked.

"Just keep calm, and slow. The faster you get the less control you'll have."

He nodded and started fucking me slowly with a happy smile on his face, a big happy smile at that!

"Sam, ease off a little now, feel what you are doing. Feel your cock going in and out, feel it graze on my pussy..........long and slow, deep thrusts, but remember every little sensation, every little touch."

He was shaking with excitement, but he started doing what I asked.

"Like that, do you mean, like that?"

After a few minutes his breathing became heavier, and I got the impression the fight to control him self would soon become a real struggle.

"Okay, harder, faster........go on Sam, really let go. Give me what you've dreamed about doing for so long. Fuck your mum's friend."

His eyes had gone by this time. They had filled with lust, with sex, and the thought of getting off. I've had men who get this look. They don't really care what is underneath them, but even so Sam was smiling a little happy smile, and that WAS different!

He was thrusting away like a machine after a while. I looked up into his eyes feeling his weight on top of me. I was watching his expression, and the beads of sweat on his brow, and I felt his cock thumping deep in my pussy!

As for me, well I noticed I kissed his cheek, and I had started cuddling him with my arms and legs! I started feeling the excitement building more and more. The virgin cock going in and out was doing something for me, more than that thought alone. My own excitement was banging on the door, with all the subtly of a battering ram.

"I.........can't........... hold on.............much.............longer........oh fuck......"

Christ, I had a real dilemma at that point. Should I tell him to come, or should I ask him to hold on, so I could come too!

"Hold on, Sam......... just a bit longer.....please....fucking hold on."

I shuddered under him, I screamed, I cursed, and I thrashed about. I shoved my tongue down his throat, like a rat down a drain pipe. I clung to him, like a non-swimmer clinging to drift wood from a sinking ship. I came with such intensity I could have been a virgin too. My feet in the white nylon started rubbing over his thighs, and my nails dug in his back.

"Come then Sam, give it to me. Fucking give me your spunk, you bloody shit. Teach me not to tease you.....come on, I'm a fucking MILF.........don't I deserve this, for teasing you all the fucking time?!"

"Fucking hell....fucking............fucking hell!"

I was pinned to the bed as he twisted about rubbing his body all over mine. Sweat mingled with sweat, and through my glazed eyes I could see his red face, and the muscles in his neck bulging. In between us his hard lump had me pinned to the bed. Sam's virgin cock emptied itself, with hard thrusting violent jerks at first, until he stopped, and I took over.

I began milking him with my pussy, tugging with my muscles on his hard dick. I could feel every inch of it now, as I gripped as hard as I could on his cock, draining the last drops out.

For a time we were still, just the panting and odd groans two people made after a marathon session of sex was all that could be heard. I don't know if it was 20 minutes or 40 minutes, I wasn't counting. All I know is I needed Sam to get off me, so I could take bigger gulps of air. He shifted, and I just didn't feel I had the energy to move.

I have had fucks that have left me drained before, and surprisingly this had been right up there with them. Even as my pussy continued tingling, and then started leaking, I couldn't move. My hair was wet with sweat, and the sweat on my body had turned cold. With each passing minute I felt myself coming back into the real world. We cuddled and slept together like that, two satisfied lovers away from the rest of the world.

The next day my son came back from Spain, he had been on holiday with his father, my ex. So Sam and I didn't get another chance.............not until my son was fast asleep.

Sam and I fucked again, after he went back home, just once more before he moved to Scotland.

I was offered the job as supervisor, but unfortunately I had to turn it down. Laura promised she wouldn't tell anyone about what she thought she saw in the alley. It still grated on me watching her walk around with her name on the supervisor's badge, but it wouldn't be long before I could look down on her, from my position as, the store manager's secretary!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12