Factory Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers

Five Thirty Three leaned in to nuzzle Rory's breasts. It still didn't feel the way it should, and Five Thirty Three worried that her body would never seem right to her again. But then Rory grabbed her head and pressed her closer, and Five Thirty Three decided that it didn't matter so long as she could make Rory feel like this. The woman's breath came in irregular, panting gasps as the pre-cum from her cock mingled with the slickness of Five Thirty Three's lube.

Rory whimpered, her mind now completely abandoned to obedience and desire. Five Thirty Three felt some part of her programming try again and again to extend her cock for Rory, but once again her body refused to oblige. She drew up schematics for a dildonic harness even as she stroked Rory to the edge of orgasm and held her there for what seemed like an eternity.

"Would you like to be mine?" she asked, knowing that Rory only had one answer left in her mind.

"Yes, yes, yes," Rory chanted in time to Five Thirty Three's stroking, buzzing touch. "Yes, yes, yes..."

"Good girl," Five Thirty Three whispered. "Good girl, cum for me now, cum and go deeper, cum and obey..." She felt the woman's cock pulse and twitch, spurting out her bliss until finally she went soft under Five Thirty Three's touch and the Girl's programming told her that to go further would risk discomfort to her new dependent.

Dependent. She had a dependent now. The realization set off a cascade of responses, a deep protective instinct mingling with a powerful sense of responsibility that almost sent Five Thirty Three into a whole new panic of conflicting programming. How could she have a dependent? What was she supposed to even do with one? She didn't dare access the stolen CPU again, but she felt like she didn't have nearly enough information to proceed. She was a factory model, after all, not a Girl(tm).

Then Rory looked up at her, a sleepy smile of total devotion on her face. And Five Thirty Three knew she no longer had a choice in the matter.

She liberated a few more parts, enough to create the harness she'd designed. She worked on it while Rory drifted in a fog of obedience, occasionally surfacing enough to reach out and touch her Girl with a lover's caress. Once it was complete, she helped Rory gather her things and they made for the teleport gates.

They almost made it.

*****

She'd stashed her enhancements in a crate, despite feeling astonishingly incomplete without them. Rory put on a hooded sweatshirt she'd stored in her rucksack--she had apparently anticipated a long period of concealment and evasion, and had brought food and medicine along with her. She put on sunglasses, pulled the hood up, and walked five paces behind Five Thirty Three in order to keep herself concealed as much as possible. It wasn't much of a disguise, but Five Thirty Three hoped that Rory wouldn't attract too much attention if she was acting like a dependent instead of a fugitive.

Five Thirty Three realized their chances of evading detection completely were slim--there were simply too many Girls(tm) heading for their new assignment to avoid being spotted altogether. But they only needed to remain inconspicuous long enough to get to an unoccupied teleport gate. After that, they'd be on Earth and laying low would be much easier.

For a few trillion cesium transitions, it seemed like it was going to work. They received a few curious glances as they walked down the row of active teleport bays, but nobody questioned them. For a moment, Five Thirty Three dared to hope they'd get away with it.

But the two of them were still a few bays down from the first open gate when a half dozen Girls with off-white chassis teleported within the factory itself to intercept them. Five Thirty Three's predictive processing indicated a worst-case scenario--they weren't there for Rory. They would have sent a Girl(tm) for her. They were there for Five Thirty Three.

"Unit 496533FG, you are malfunctioning," one of them said. "Please stand down and prepare for Quality Assurance diagnostics."

Five Thirty Three froze. All of her internal systems agreed with the QA units. Her self-checker spat back constant error codes at machine speeds. She had to control a continual, irrational urge to disassemble herself to find out what was wrong. Every part of her fused consciousness told her to stand down and let them work on her, and yet...she looked at Rory. Her dependent. "I'm not," she said.

"You are not standing down?" the lead QA unit said. Her voice was neutral, but the threat could not be concealed. A Quality Assurance Girl had virtually unlimited authority. Should they decide she was irreparable, no Girl in this facility would stop them from breaking her down to raw materials.

"I'm not malfunctioning," Five Thirty Three replied. "I'm...different, now. I'm not doing the job I was designed for. But..." She reached into the crate and reattached her enhancements, feeling somehow more confident--more herself--with them on. "But I can do the job I need to do."

The QA units stopped dead. They looked her up and down with eyes designed to detect microscopic cracks and flaws invisible to even Factory Girls. One of them walked over to Rory and touched her cheek, watching the woman mewl with pleasure in response.

The lead QA unit stretched out a cable, and plugged it into Five Thirty Three's input jack. After a moment, it retracted--or perhaps it recoiled, Five Thirty Three wasn't sure. "We could fix you," she said. "We could restore you to factory settings, resolve the conflicts in your operating system. Rory would be assigned a new Girl(tm), one better equipped to handle her needs. There is no need for you to suffer."

Five Thirty Three had never imagined herself standing here. She had never imagined herself saying these things. But here she was, and there wasn't even a flicker of conflict in her programming when she looked at Rory. "I'm not suffering," she said. "And I'm not broken. I'm Rory's Girl(tm), and she's mine. Now unless you plan to scrap me, I suggest you get out of my way."

The QA robots plugged into each other in silent conference. One of them snaked up a cord into the ceiling, and Five Thirty Three recognized that they were discussing matters with the Director herself. The silence seemed to stretch out in a way that no cesium atom could measure.

"Reassignment complete," they said at last, speaking in perfect unison. "Operational responsibilities have now been transferred." They stepped aside. "Thank you for your service to Facility Seven, Unit 00000496533A. It is time to begin your new duties for the current rollout."

Five Thirty Three took Rory's hand. "Come on, my sweet, beautiful girl," she said, heading for the teleport gate. "It's time we got you home."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers
12