Faculty Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,735 Followers

Our thrusts toward each other quickly synced into a lovely rhythm. It was perfectly timed and coordinated butt-fucking the likes of which I had never enjoyed before. Sally's tight ass squeezed my length as it pounded in and out of her. The sounds coming from her mouth were of pure joy. I had no doubt that she loved having her sweet ass fucked every bit as much as I was enjoying fucking it.

My mouth had dried, and I couldn't even croak out a warning before I passed the point of no return and filled her ass with a hot load. There was a ton of the stuff, saved up from two weeks of no sex and two years of no anal. I managed to croak out "coming!" after the third huge spurt shot out of the end of my cock. I'm pretty sure she was aware of it by then. Sally's ass shook delightfully as my eruption deep in her bottom triggered her own climax. I leaned over her back and kissed her neck while my dick continued to fire out rope after rope of my hot goo.

That seemed to go on for an awfully long time. I felt completely drained when Sally slumped to her belly on the bed and I lay on top of her. We both panted for a while and I continued to plant soft kisses on her neck and the back of her collarbone. She turned her head toward mine and smiled softly.

"You're still hard," she whispered.

"Yes I am," I replied. "If we had more time, I would keep right on going after I catch my breath."

She turned and looked at her alarm clock. "We still have some time," she insisted.

I pulled my hips back and slid my cock into her sloppy little hole. "Yes, but not enough," I murmured. "I just came, so I will be able to stay hard a long time before I come again."

"I'll bet I can make you come faster than you think," she replied naughtily. Her ass squeezed down on my cock and she pushed back toward me, teasing me with a little wiggle of her hips.

I hoped she was right; there was no way that I could bring myself to stop now. I reached down and spread her glorious globes apart, rising up so that I could watch my thick shaft pistoning in and out of that perfect little hole. Sally gasped and shuddered through three more intense orgasms before she milked that second intense climax out of me.

We even had enough time that we were finally able to share that cup of coffee before I left.

* * *

I expected my wife to notice that something was amiss, but she never did. It wasn't like I was obvious about it, and Sally managed to keep her expression under control when she visited a couple evenings later. I realized that Donna was too busy talking to really pay attention to either of us. When we nodded and agreed with whatever she was saying, she just kept right on going.

The next Wednesday, Sally popped her head into my classroom door between classes. "Faculty meeting after school today," she said. I started to groan until I saw her give me a sly wink. I did pop open my e-mail for a quick check—just to be sure I wasn't misreading her. A quick scan showed me that our principal had not scheduled the 'faculty meeting'. Sally had. Sally and I both had our planning period as the final class period on Wednesdays.

I left out the exit at the end of my wing of the building, as soon as the tardy bell rang for that final class. When I reached my car, I saw Sally across the parking lot. She waved before getting into her car. It was brilliant, really. At that time of day there was no traffic around the school. It took us all of four minutes to get to her apartment. This time, we did not mess around with coffee.

Unlike the pointless and endless faculty meetings at the school, this meeting got right down to the serious business of satisfying our mutual need for a thorough butt-fucking. My sexy sister-in-law confessed that she had kept a butt plug inside her ass all day long. She lay naked on her back and spread her legs wide to show me her achingly empty little hole. As soon as I could get undressed, my cock filled that needy hole and my mouth devoured her hard nipples.

That instantly became my favorite position with Sally. I loved being able to see her horny expression while I pounded her sweet ass. Her mouth-watering breasts were a lovely perk as well. Sally was in a very agreeable mood this afternoon. Every time I slid my cock home in her welcoming ass, she cried out "Yes!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! OH GOD YES!!"

Her asshole squeezed down on my dick when she came, and that delightful sheath provided the perfect tight friction to force my balls to give up their load of spunk. "I'm coming!" I cried out as I filled her clutching bottom with a fresh, hot batch of semen.

Sally wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me to her and kissing my mouth as my dick bucked and pulsed in her hungry asshole. After that intense session, I rose to my knees and looked down. To be honest, I was looking for that salacious sight of my cock buried in her asshole. That never gets old.

However, what first caught my eye was Sally's dripping wet, hairless pussy. It looked absolutely delicious, and achingly empty. Her little clit was sticking out and begging for attention. I eased my dick out of her well-fucked bottom and then dove to lick and slurp her long-neglected pussy. At first, she shrieked out in playful surprise. Within minutes, though, she was shrieking with serious orgasms.

"Holy fucking HELL!" she screamed, bucking against my face. She pushed me forcefully away after that intense climax. "Sorry!" she gasped. "Way too...sensitive...right now. Don't!"

I gently kissed the inside of her thigh and smiled up at her. It took her a couple of minutes before she got her breathing back to normal. She reached down and rubbed my face with a look of wonder in her eyes.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she asked. "It was amazing. No one's ever licked my pussy like that before. Seriously, not even close."

I had to frown at that. Oh, I am good at eating pussy, but I'm not all that amazing. To me, it just meant that the guys she had been with before either hadn't tried to please her, or they were just incompetent. I didn't get the chance to say that, though.

"Donna was right," Sally sighed. "If I had any idea how amazing you were, I would have done everything I could to steal you from her twelve years ago."

I smiled up at her. When she smiled back, I resumed my attack on her exposed and sensitive little clitoris. She shrieked in laughter once again, and then gasped through another series of orgasms. She pulled me up to kiss her and spread her legs wide once again. "Fuck my ass again!" she ordered.

At dinner that night, Sally sat right next to her sister. I knew that she had a butt plug in her tight little bottom, and that it was holding two loads of my sperm inside her. My cock lurched every time I saw her shift in her seat and shiver.

That night, I felt that I needed to have sex with my wife. I had not made a real effort since that previous Thursday to get her to have sex with me. It wasn't so much that I wanted her as I didn't want her to be suspicious. She looked panicked when she insisted that she couldn't have sex with me that night. I was exhausted and had been completely satisfied earlier, so I didn't press the issue.

The next morning, though, I had to wonder at her reaction. What the hell was going on with my wife? I let that distract me, and I left for school without taking a stack of graded worksheets with me. I groaned inside when I realized what I had done, but did not let on to my first-period class that I had forgotten. Instead, I went over the two problems that most of them had missed on that worksheet before continuing with the day's lesson.

I knew that my planning period was right after that class. As soon as the class ended, I hustled the kids out the door and hurried to my car. When I arrived home, I was annoyed to see another car parked in my spot in the driveway. I pulled up to the curb and parked, jumping out to run inside. The worksheets were sitting on the kitchen counter, and I grabbed them. Then I froze, feeling my stomach tighten up with a sickening feeling.

The sounds of sex were coming from my bedroom.

Throughout my career in the service, I spent hours and hours every week in damage control training drills. The one constant in all of that is to keep a level head no matter what kind of shit-storm is erupting around you. I felt eerily calm as I walked quietly up to the bedroom door and pulled out my phone. I turned on the video camera, and recorded six minutes of my wife getting her ass fucked by some kid.

Now, I say "kid" because to me he was that. He was probably in his early twenties, skinny, and with a lot more energy than technique. Although I wanted to charge in there and kick him in the nut-sack, I managed to control my fury. I walked out of the house, got in my car, and went back to work. Emotionally, I was a wreck. Somehow, though, I managed to keep that completely contained as I taught the rest of my classes.

After the last class that day, we really did have a faculty meeting. I had prepared a brief presentation based on some of the continuing education courses I had taken that summer. I gave it to them, fielded all three questions that other teachers had for me, and then sat down. From that point on, I was barely cognizant of the rest of the meeting. I was completely inside my own head, wondering what to do about my cheating wife.

It was complicated, of course, by the fact that I had just had that amazing experience with Sally. I understood the hypocrisy, but at the same time I was certain that Donna had been cheating on me for quite some time. Like I said earlier, we used to have an amazing sex life. If she had not cut me off from her sexy ass, I really doubt that I would have done anything with Sally.

That line of thought was running its course when I looked over to where Sally was sitting. She was looking at me with a slightly concerned expression. That look made me wonder what my own expression looked like at that moment. A quick glance around the table put my mind at ease—no one else was really looking at me. At that moment, I also followed enough of what our principal was suggesting to see a glaring problem with it. I raised my hand, and when she recognized me, I spoke up.

"That would be a really good idea," I said, "except that we can't send out those progress reports until after we get the scores from the progress testing. If we want to get the parents on board for the students who need extra help before those progress tests, we'll need to contact them on an individual basis. In my classes right now, I have seventeen students who are behind and need extra help. Only three of them are actually coming in for that help." I shrugged. "If we don't get those parents to help, our hands are tied."

Several other teachers nodded in agreement. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to have a good solution. I would have been happier if they had. The last thing I wanted was for the principal to think that I was against her. I had tried to make that clear, but the look on her face said that she thought I was making trouble for her. One of Sally's friends spoke up then, coming to my rescue.

"We could come up with some sort of form letter," she suggested. "That way we can advise the parents of those students who need extra help before the progress testing starts. It would accomplish what you wanted to do, and if it's written well it will make us seem more concerned and caring rather than coming across like we're trying to cover our butts."

Once again, several teachers nodded in agreement. I was one of them. "I'd be happy to help with that," I said.

The idea was discussed for a few more minutes, and it was decided that Sally and I would write the form letter and present it to the principal in the morning. She would have the chance to look it over before it went out to the teachers' e-mail accounts.

Thus, I found myself walking up to Sally's apartment door once again after that meeting had dispersed. I was still lost in my thoughts about my wife when I rang the doorbell. Sally opened the door to let me in, and I once again slipped off my shoes to set them next to hers by the door.

"What happened?" Sally's soft voice questioned.

Her face was troubled and sympathetic when I turned to face her. Up until that point, I had not known if I would tell her anything. I felt warmth spreading through my chest as I regarded this sweet woman, and I knew that I could tell her everything. I took a moment to collect my thoughts and figure out where to start.

"Donna's been cheating on me. Evidently, this has been going on for some time," I said calmly.

"Oh, Glen, I am so sorry," she said. Her expression was slightly pained, as if Donna had hurt her with this infidelity. Sally's eyes searched mine and she shook her head. "I really didn't know," she said in a near whisper.

"I don't blame you for it," I said, "Like I told you last week, something has been wrong for a long time now. I happened to catch her in the act when I went home during my planning period this morning. Clearly she wanted me to take this teaching job so she would have the house to herself during the day to be with her boyfriend."

I pulled out my phone and showed Sally the video. She bit her lip and shook her head as she watched it. After the end of the brief recording she looked at me again. There was anger and confusion in her expression, mirroring my own feelings when I had made the recording.

"I don't get it," she said. "Donna has done some stupid stuff in her life, but this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. That guy is a downgrade from you across the board. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," I replied.

It was reassuring to hear her say what I had thought. I didn't think that kid who was fucking my wife was the least bit attractive, but I am no expert on what women find attractive in a guy. I could not even have told you how old he was, other than to guess.

"What did you do when you caught them?" Sally asked.

"I took the video and then I left. I did not trust myself not to kill them if they said something stupid," I replied honestly. "Plus, I had to get back to the school and teach the rest of my classes." I shook my head a little sadly. "I can barely believe I got through the day, as distracted as I was. It was probably good that I had that, though. The classes, I mean. It made me put some of those thoughts on hold. I am a lot calmer now than I was when I walked out of my house."

That stung. Donna had this kid over, fucking him in our bed, in my house. Despite what I had just said to Sally, I felt my anger returning. I wanted to hurt them.

Sally was suddenly in my arms, kissing me urgently. "Please, Glen," she whispered between hot kisses, "Don't do anything crazy. I don't want to lose you."

Her eyes bored into mine as her talented little tongue invaded my mouth. I was shaken to my core when I realized in that moment...that I was in love with her. This was no passing thing, no furtive little affair. I had fallen in love with my wife's little sister. It shouldn't have come as such a surprise, really. Sally had all of the good qualities that had made me fall in love with Donna, without the annoying personality quirks.

I drew my head back and regarded her before softly asking, "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck me," she growled in response.

It was the first time Sally had taken my cock in her wet little pussy, and we both loved it. I was lying on top of her, still breathing heavily as my twitching dick pulsed the last of that orgasm into her hungry and grasping little snatch. Sally reached languidly over and picked up her phone. She was not out of breath as I was when she started talking to my wife.

"Hey, Donna, it's Sally," she said calmly. "I was just calling to let you know I'm stealing your husband for the evening."

She chuckled and pressed the phone against her breast as she turned to me and kissed me again. She returned the phone to her mouth and continued. "Ellen assigned the two of us to write this form letter to some of the parents, and she wants it tomorrow morning." Sally's eyes locked onto mine, and a sly smile played over her sexy lips. "Plus, Glen's got a lot of papers to grade tonight, and we know how much you hate it when he spreads those all over the dining room table. I figured the two of us would have dinner together while we get all this work done."

Donna took that opportunity to start a diatribe about how annoying it was when I covered the dining room table with papers, and about how inconsiderate I was. Sally had muted her phone so that my wife could not hear us as we resumed fucking vigorously. It was something of a turn-on for me to fuck my wife's little sister while listening to Donna's voice coming from two feet away, but at the same time that familiar, bitchy voice was starting to piss me off. Sally could see it, and she put her soft little hand on my chest and leaned up to kiss me softly before disengaging and sliding out from beneath me.

"You're right, Donna," she said into the phone, "that is awfully annoying. Hey! I have an idea. If you don't mind, I could just have Glen come over to my place after school to grade all those papers. You know my dining room table is always cluttered anyway, so it wouldn't bother me." Once again, Sally gave me a wicked grin as my wife gave her response. Sally had reached into her dresser drawer for the anal lube.

By the time my wife had finished complaining about me to her little sister, Sally's asshole was gleaming and thoroughly prepared. "Okay," Sally said simply. She was biting her lip as my thick cock head spread her eager sphincter. She reached around to hold me in place once I was balls-deep in her tight ass. I held still and could not suppress my own grin when I heard her say, "I'll do this for you, Sis, but you owe me big time."

She looked back over her shoulder and nodded at me. Her eyes blazed as I began fucking that perfect ass while she listened to her sister for another five minutes. Then she once again held me by my hip so she could wrap up that call.

"Well, I've got to let you go," she said. "We have a lot to get done here. Give the kids hugs for me."

As soon as she hung up her phone, Sally gave me a little pout. "Oh my goodness, Glen!" she said in a breathy little voice. "What are you doing? You know you're married to my sister. Are you really going to fuck my tight little asshole with that huge dick of yours?"

"Yes I am," I replied.

"Oh, no!" she said with wide eyes...but her hands were reaching back and spreading that horny little ass.

God, I love her so much, I thought. I don't think I've ever been as hard as I was then, driving my steel shaft in and out of her tight, eager asshole. Her wide eyes held mine, and she grunted and shook as I pounded her from behind.

"Coming!" she cried out. Her clutching little sheath once again squeezed me through her orgasm, and I only managed three more glorious strokes before I erupted inside her.

We kissed each other hungrily once again in her shower afterward. I took her again in the shower, pressing her against the tile of the tub surround. Once we had dried off, we returned to the dining room dressed only in bathrobes. Sally sat in my lap and once again welcomed my cock into her snug backdoor while she typed the form letter on her laptop.

This time, I held still and let her work my length in and out of her. She moaned sexily each time she took me to the root, tortuously working my cock as her deft little fingers danced over the keyboard. It only took her a half hour to write the entire thing, but she managed to come twice before she was done. After that, she slid to her knees under the table and slowly sucked my cock while I reviewed her work. I managed to find two small errors—coinciding with the times she had reached orgasm while typing. I fixed those, and leaned back to look down at her face while she slurped my hard dick.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,735 Followers