Fade To Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Curiousity made me enter my name into a search engine,’ she said, smiling again.

I drew my knee up higher and placed the tape player in my lap. ‘Hey, we’ve all done it. Even those of us who aren’t famous.’

‘Find anything?’

‘Only that I share the same handle as dozens of doctors and a few serial killers. I’m sure you had much better results.’

She shook her head and still stood lapping up the icy air. ‘Bits and pieces on the show, some pictures of me and rest of the guys, but nothing juicy. I was hoping for loads of cut and paste fakes of me with big boobs and a skinny ass.’ She laughed at this and moved back from the wall. ‘I think you’ve probably made it when you find a bunch of fantasies about you. What do you think?’

What did I think? At that moment all I could really think about was getting back to my hotel room and jacking off to the mental image of Jennifer leaning over the air-con and the aural memory of her incredibly sexy voice. My dick was about to explode if I didn’t deal with it. What did I think? Truth was, I knew of a place on the web where fantasies were spun about many, many female celebrities. It was a place where I was a regular participant, and I’d checked in with the site just a few hours before I’d left London. It had surprised me that Jennifer’s name hadn’t cropped up there.

‘Well,’ I said, swallowing hard, ‘I’m sure when the movie is out you’ll be all over the place. Fakes and all.’ I paused and then let my tongue go for the first time since I’d met her. ‘Not that you need anything faking.’

As I’d said this Jennifer had been reaching into the refridgerator once more, her back to me. She stopped and turned quickly, and her face looked serious. I cursed myself silently for coming out with something so tacky and decidedly inappropriate, and I knew at that moment the interview must surely be over. She let the fridge slam shut behind her as she moved over to where I was sitting. I tried to keep my eyes on her face but it was almost impossible, and as she stood before me I couldn’t help but once again take in all the leather and soft skin filling my vision.

‘That almost sounded like a line,’ she said. Her expression was still stern but the tone of her voice didn’t match it. Instead her words were soft, almost quiet, and for the first time I noticed the sweet scent of her perfume and a tiny strip of skin peeking out between the bottom of her corset and the waistband of those incredible leather trousers. She was close enough so that I would have been able to lean my head forward and kiss her flat stomach. I looked up at her.

‘I didn’t mean it like that,’ I said. ‘Just being honest.’

‘That’s the trouble with you English boys,’ she said, and a moment later her she lifted her hand and I felt a finger caress my ear with the lightest of touches. I stared at her almost open mouthed, and when she looked away from my disbelieving eyes and downwards I realised she must have seen the unmistakable lump in my jeans. ‘You’re just too polite,’ she continued.

‘I guess so’ I said, stunned that my tongue and vocal chords were working correctly. Her finger stroked me again, and in my mind I could now see two things happening. One, I was mere moments away from a sexual encounter with this utterly gorgeous star, or two, I was mere moments away from being kicked out of this trailer, off the set, and possibly out of my career if she made the right calls to the right people. One thing was for certain though, I was definitely moments away from getting my shorts in a sticky mess.

Jennifer leaned down towards me, her hand on my shoulder and her lips close to my ear. A lock of her hair fell against my neck, soft and supremely erotic. She spoke, her breath hot against my skin.

‘You still haven’t told me what you think of this outfit,’ she whispered. ‘Do you approve?’

A part of me had been in strong approval ever since I’d first walked into the trailer. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, beating out an overdriven rhythm as I turned my face to her and let my cheek graze against hers. I looked down, straight down the front of the leather corset that was held closed with black laces, and took in the entire view of her breasts, her cleavage now even more pronounced now she was leaning over me.

‘It feels really tight against my skin,’ she continued, her mouth now brushing my ear and making me shiver. Her words were nothing more than breath against me. ‘I think you should touch it.’

I pressed my face tighter against her cheek and almost let out a groan as her tongue flicked out and dabbed against the edge of my ear. There was no way I could resist, and I lifted my hand and ran it up the smooth expanse of black that was seemingly painted over her skin. The leather was soft and deliciously warm and my fingers slid easily around to the inside of her thigh, her legs slightly apart as she stood over me.

‘That’s it,’ she said, forming a tiny kiss on my neck as she did so. ‘Just slip your hand-’

Whatever she was about to say stayed locked in her throat as the sound of the trailer door opening both pulled us back from where we just about to go. Jennifer straightened up quickly and pushed her hair back behind her ear, and I grabbed my laptop and slammed it across my lap, regretting my enthusiasm as I gave my nuts are decent slam. I could feel blood colouring my skin and I felt hotter than ever.

The make-up girl Amy came through the door, a Pepsi in one hand and a bunch of red material in the other. She closed the door behind her, smiled and commented how cool it was in the trailer. Jennifer said hi and sat back down in the chair, and I merely gave what I hoped was a genuine looking smile. I felt incapable of speech, not least from the fact that my balls had started to ache where I’d knocked them. However, the pain didn’t seem to have affected my hard-on, which was still standing proud and more in need of attention than ever.

‘If you guys have done, we really need to get you finished,’ said Amy, crossing the trailer and setting the red cloths on the makeup counter.

Jennifer looked at me with a smile that said everything yet gave away nothing. ‘I think we are,’ she said innocently. ‘Got everything you need, Rich?’

Sure, I’ve got everything I need, with the exception of a healthy bank account, a vintage Ford Mustang and a few spare minutes to fuck your brains out, I said. Actually, that’s a lie, I didn’t say that at all, but believe it when I say the thought was running paramount through my mind. Especially the fucking part.

‘Seem to have,’ I said, surprised at how level my voice sounded. I gingerly rose to my feet and hoped for the best, grasping my laptop firmly and holding it infront of my crotch. I slipped my dictaphone into the front pocket of my jeans and took the time to rearrange myself while I was down there and look a little more respectable. Amy span on her heel and dropped to a crouch in one easy movement and started rooting around in one of her boxes. Jennifer glanced quickly over her shoulder and saw that the girl had her back turned on the two of us, and then silently mouthed at me to come over to her. My feet moved and I seemed to float across the floor towards her, and as I did so she proceeded to do one of the horniest things that I have ever seen in my life. With me standing infront of her, and with the makeup girl no more than three feet away, I watched as she pushed her slender fingers under the waistband of her trousers and eased them down between her legs. The black leather stretched and showed the clear outline of her hand as it pressed against herself, then moulded itself back against her flesh as she withdrew it.

She leaned forward and held her middle finger up towards me, and in the glare of the lights shining brightly around the mirror over the table I could see that the finger was wet and glistening. As if in a dream I opened my mouth and lowered my head to meet her hand and felt the damp skin slide across my tongue. The taste was sweet and hot, and I never took my eyes from Jennifer’s as I sucked the juices from her finger. It lasted a mere moment, and then she pulled it away from me at exactly the same time that Amy turned around to face me. Jennifer shot me that wicked smile once more and gave me her hand again, but this time to shake it.

‘It was good to meet you,’ she said.

‘Likewise,’ I replied in a voice that didn’t sound like my own. I wanted to say something more, felt that I had to say something more, but then Amy moved in and started to mess around with Jennifer’s hair once again, just as she had been doing when I’d entered the trailer no more than twenty minutes ago. I took her hand, felt the same finger that had just been in my mouth on my palm, and shook it gently. ‘Another time, maybe?’ I said, the suggestion and hope obvious in my voice.

‘You never know,’ said Jennifer, and immediately turned away from me to look at her reflection in the mirror, her face now showing the same innocent look that I had seen when I first entered and not the sex-hungry expression I’d had hovering above me minutes later. The mirror image glanced up at me. ‘Take care.’

I took that to be most definitely the end of our meeting and the end of anything that might have occurred between us. Feeling rejected and slightly confused I grasped the case of my laptop tightly and crossed towards the doorway. I allowed myself a final look back at the two women, Jennifer sitting patiently in the chair while the makeup girl stood behind her and ran a feathery brush laced with light colour across her cheek, before I stepped quickly back out onto the Fox backlot.

**********

I stood at the bottom of the trailer steps and immediately knew two things. One, it was hotter than ever, and I knuckled away a bead of sweat as it dripped stinging into my eye. Two, my erection was now agonisingly hard. I may not have gone that far with Jennifer, but I could still taste her body on my lips and feel her mouth on my ear, and that was causing so much blood to surge to my dick that I feared I might well pass out due to lack of oxygen in my brain. I started to limp back in the direction that I’d come, past the long line of trailers, and thought about what had just happened. In a few minutes I’d gone from a simple, lighthearted interview with a beautiful star to the very real possibility of sex, a possibility that would have almost certainly have been fulfilled if we hadn’t been disturbed. How? I was positive that I hadn’t come up with a with a winning line and it definitely wasn’t based on my looks. After several hours of bathroom attention I can scrub up fairly well, but today I looked as if I’d been run over by a truck and buggered by a posse of escaped convicts. The maid back at the hotel had told me as much. I couldn’t work it out.

My watch read 12.55pm. I’d spent a good deal of time observing the set, made plenty of verbal notes, and interviewed the people that I’d intended too. There was more than enough information to get a decent article together and justify the magazine flying me across the Atlantic, which was good, because after the incident in the trailer my mind was hardly on work anyway. All I wanted to do was get back to The Marriott, get some food, take a shower and jack off, not necessarily in that order.

I started back towards soundstage 13 with the intention of thanking the assistant Jamie Selkirk for his time and getting off the lot as soon as possible. I switched my laptop to the other hand and reached into my backpocket for my phone. Bernie would be waiting for a progress call back in London, and if I told him everything had gone well he would relax and I could take it easy for the rest of the day before catching an early flight tommorow morning.

My phone was gone. I checked both the front and back pockets of my jeans and found some cash, the room key and my dictaphone, but the Nokia was missing. I stopped and cursed out loud, causing a couple of guys cruising past on a modified golf cart to look my way, and suddenly realised that I must have left it back in Jennifer’s trailer. I’d placed it on the sofa next to where I’d sat, and with what had happened and with the speed with which I’d felt the need to get out I’d completely forgotten about it.
I swore again. I didn’t want to go back there. Not that I didn’t want to see Jennifer again, but it had felt awkward between us when Amy had returned and I wasn’t keen to repeat the experience. But I needed my cellphone. Not only was it virtually brand new, but it had all my numbers and contacts which were vital to me. There was no way I was prepared to leave it behind, and I turned and quickly retraced my steps. I’d be in and out in seconds, and I didn’t even really have to say anything aside from mere politeness. I’d got what I needed for the piece, and that was the main thing.

The door was still closed, and once again I could hear music, a band I didn’t recognise doing a slower tune than before. I knocked and waited, my heart beating and lodged somewhere in my throat, but there was no reply as before, so I quietly opened the door and slipped inside. The music got louder and the cool atmosphere hit me again, and then I turned my head to the left and looked inside at the main area of the trailer and stopped dead.

The makeup chair had now spun round and was facing in my direction. Jennifer was slouched down in the chair, her legs spread wide and her butt almost hanging off the edge of the seat. Her leather trousers lay in a crumpled heap on the floor, and although she still wore the bodice the laces were now loose and pulled wide too reveal the deep red nipple of her left breast. Her fingers of one hand pulled at the nipple while the other was twisted in the fine blonde hair of Amy, the makeup girl. Amy was down on her knees between Jennifer’s legs and was dotting a string of kisses slowly up the inside of her thigh, and the higher her mouth travelled the wider Jennifer’s legs went. Amy moved her head down and as she did so Jennifer’s pussy was revealed fully to me. A tuft of neat black pubic hair framed her slit, and even from my distance of a good six feet I could see her lips were shining and wet with the same juices that I had previously tasted. My view lasted for just a second, as Amy’s head moved upward and Jennifer threw her head back and gasped loudly as the sexy assistant touched her tongue into her dark hole.

I stayed silent and moved back into the doorway and tried to hide myself behind the couple of inches of doorframe while I watched this display before me. Jennifer now had both hands tugging at Amy’s hair as she pulled the girl’s face hard between her legs, her thighs gripping her tightly and her feet resting on her back. Jennifer’s moans were frequent and her toes curled as she continued to be licked, and her tiny toenails were splashed with little dots of red. My eyes went from her feet to Amy’s body; she was wearing a short grey skirt which was now pulled up over the smooth curves of her butt to reveal tanned cheeks and a pair of slim white panties which barely covered the almost-exposed mound of her vagina. The material was damp, and I could tell that Amy was getting as much pleasure from giving the tonguing as Jennifer was from recieving it. Amy’s hand suddenly appeared on her panties and she began rubbing two fingers hard against her body, pushing the cotton into her pussy for a moment before she tugged the gusset of the panties aside and slid a finger deeply inside herself .

The music was still going, but now I couldn’t even hear it. I knew I should get out of there before I was seen, but there was no way I could even move. I flattened myself against the door and tried to adjust my throbbing dick which was now a lump of solid steel in my jeans once again. Jennifer took her hands from Amy’s rocking head and stretched her arms above her head, her eyes closed, and the movement caused her other breast to appear fully over the top of the bodice. Her tits were proud and full and the nipples erect and pointing skywards, and I desperately wanted to move forward and suck them into my mouth and double the pleasure that her slender body was recieving. Jennifer’s mouth opened and she started to form words, at first barely more than gasps and nothing that I could make out over the music, and then as her delight increased she became louder. My pulse quickened as I heard her tell Amy to fuck her, to use her finger on her, and Amy complied, removing her fingers from her own masturbation and using both hands to spread Jennifer’s pussy apart, and just for a brief second I saw skin wet with juices and saliva and Jennifer’s engorged clit before Amy dived her face back down once more. This time Jennifer screamed, the muscles on her neck and arms tensing as Amy quite obviously hit the right spot again and again. I could see Amy’s arm moving back and forth as she pistoned her finger in and out and Jennifer’s whole body started to shake and her legs gripped Amy’s back and pulled her forward. She dropped her hands and gripped the girl’s hair as her breathing whistled out of her throat and a spread of red flushed across her heaving tits, moaning as Amy bought the orgasm to her body. For a moment the atmosphere was filled with cries and the sweet smell of sex, and I had to bite my tongue as I rubbed my hand across my crotch as I watched Jennifer Garner rock with a climax right in front of me, before her tense body slumped back in the chair with a sigh. She stroked a hand through Amy’s hair and she breathed hard.

‘God, that was incredible,’ she said, looking down at the girl still with her head between her legs. ‘I love it when you lick the come out of me,’ she continued, stroking her hand through Amy’s hair. As she did so Amy moved her head so it rested on Jennifer’s thigh and I saw how swollen her pussy was after the intense oral and orgasm she had just recieved. Her pubic hair was curled and matted to her skin and her lips and clit were dark crimson. Amy just lay there with her head on Jennifer’s thigh and gently flicked her tongue back and forth, softly cleaning the wet streaks from her skin.

I realized that I wasn’t breathing, and felt my lungs burn before I had to let out air. I gasped, barely audible over the music which I now recognised as The Cocteau Twins, but it was loud enough to make Jennifer’s eyes flick towards the door and land straight on me. I felt my guts turn to water as I was spotted, and I knew for sure that I was in deep shit. A big part of me just wanted to grab my phone and make a bolt for it, but I seemed unable to move.

I thought Jennifer would shout out but she stayed silent, just contemplated me with those deeply dark eyes as I stood a few feet away watching her makeup artist play with her almost naked body. We looked at each other for a few seconds, before a slight smile formed on her full lips. That was the last reaction I was expecting, and I don’t know if my face echoed my shock but Jennifer’s smile turned into a full grin before she rested both hands around Amy’s neck and started to pull her away from between her thighs. I was sure she would turn Amy around to show her my voyeuristic standpoint, but without breaking her gaze she lifted the girl up her face and locked their mouths together. They kissed with passion, and Jennifer ran her pink tongue over Amy’s lips before pulling her head down into the dark shadows of her neck. She hugged her tightly and I could see that in the position they were in Amy had no chance of seeing me.

‘I can taste me on you,’ Jennifer whispered into Amy’s ear, letting her left hand flow down over the white T-shirt covering the girl’s back and drift over the perfect curve of her ass. She pulled the cheek apart and Amy gave a muffled squeal as her panties were pulled even further into her crack. Jennifer smiled and licked Amy’s ear in much the same way as she had done to me earlier, and she looked back at me for a moment before pointing to where my phone lay on the couch. She raised her thumb and finger to her ear in the universal telephone handsignal, and then mouthed four silent words to me. My breath hitched again as I realised what they were: Give me your number.