Fading Away

Story Info
Her worst fear is real...
3.3k words
4.4
15.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so go easy one me ok! If you guys like it, I will be more than happy to continue!! -Secret_Red

For the hundredth time Ashlynn looked at herself in the mirror, and wondered if tonight was a good idea. She knew there was no choice, that Kyle and Ben would be disappointed if she canceled at the last minute. She slid her hands through her shoulder-length curly auburn hair and pulled it back into a high ponytail. Her bight green eyes took in her quick handiwork and her pink lips parted as she sighed.

"It will just have to do. They know I don't wear makeup. I certainly hope they don't think I am going to wear more than jeans and a shirt. I am not going to dress like a hooker just to go traipsing through a cemetery," she said to her image in the mirror.

While most people would look at Ashlynn and think her an incredible beauty, Ashlynn suffered from what so many "bigger" girls do, she had a very low self esteem. She was 5'6 and very voluptuous, and all of her short twenty-one years had trained her to believe that because she was not a size 4, like her mother, that she was fat and unattractive.

Slipping her dark grey sweater over her black shirt, she left her room and headed for the front door. Her mother sat in the den beside the front door. Ashlynn grimaced, knowing her mother had strategically placed herself so that she could see what Ashlynn was wearing (and criticize). "I know that you have much nicer things in your closet. But no, you have to dress like a frumpy old maid," her mother angrily stated. Turning her head she addressed the blonde man Ashlynn hadn't noticed in the room, "You have no idea how frustrated I get with my child, Glen. Look at her, she's fat, has that awful red hair from her father, and is going to be a virgin until the day she dies because no man is going to want her."

Her mother's latest boyfriend took this opportunity to run his eyes over the young woman in front of him who was looking at her shoes. Glen thought the girl had a beauty that Sandra was jealous of, because no amount of make up she applied could make her look like her daughter could. His eyes dropped from her stunning face to breasts trying to break free from their confines of her tee shirt, and only when the jacket surrounding them abruptly closed did he look back into the green eyes that were shooting daggers at him. Glen chuckled because he knew that he had been caught and looked at Sandra wishing she looked like her daughter.

"I am leaving Mother. I don't know when I will be back, we are doing a field assignment for class," Ashlynn said softly. Her mother smirked as a reply, finished insulting her child when she brought up school. Ashlynn sighed, wanting her mother to say "I'm sorry" or "Have fun" or even "be careful", but knew that was not going to happen and she walked out the door into the cool September evening.

Ashlynn grabbed her bag of books and camera equipment from the car just as Kyle and Ben pulled up. "Hurry up, scaredy-cat," Kyle yelled out the window. Climbing in the back of the Explorer, she giggled and said, "It's not going to be me pissing in my pants later because of moving shadows ya chicken!" Inwardly she cringed however, the thought of spending the night in the cemetery was horrifying. They were doing a research project for their Mythology and Folklore class about the possibility of vampires existing. She had wanted to pick an easy topic like, trolls or fairies, but no her best friends had to pick the one thing that terrified her.

For Ashlynn, they arrived at the cemetery two miles from her home way too soon. The trio got out of the SUV and hurried to the gate so that they could get set-up before darkness fell completely. Ben began to unroll sleeping bags beside the largest crypt in the hallowed field, while Kyle and Ashlynn set up the table that would hold their books and camera equipment. They had their "base camp" quickly established and the three sat at the table munching on snacks and reading.

"So, how long do you think we are going to have to wait for a vampire to show," Ashlynn questioned.

"From things I have read, we shouldn't have to wait too long. I have also heard that most of the vampires live out here in the suburbs, and then travel into the city to feed. It's quieter out here and they are less suspected," Kyle replied.

"So what do they do Kyle? Jump on the blood mobile to and from feedings," Ben asked.

The three laughed, thinking that maybe they should have went to one of the cities' many cemeteries instead of just going to the one down the road from Ashlynn's. Ben and Kyle continued to joke about vampires until the battery operated lantern on their table flickered. Ashlynn felt the hair on the back of her neck rise, and knew that they were not alone. She could feel someone or something from the shadows watching them and waiting. Ben chuckled nervously, feeling the same way Ashlynn felt. He looked at Ashlynn and saw the terror in her eyes, and knew that his eyes reflected it.

Kyle, seeing that the other two were spooked, snuck away from the table behind the crypt and put on the black cloak and fake teeth he had stashed earlier. He pulled the hood of the cloak around his head and snuck slowly back toward the light around the corner. He could see Ashlynn scribbling in her notebook, and almost changed his mind about what he was about to do. He wanted Ashlynn to see him more than just as a friend and goofball, but all he could think that if he did this she might end up in his sleeping bag because of fear.

He jumped out quickly behind the girl of his dreams and grabbed her roughly by the hair, yanking her head to the side, exposing the long smooth expanse of her creamy neck.

Ashlynn froze with fear. All she could process through her mind was, "They are real, they are real, they are real, they are real. I am going to die!" She looked into Ben's wide-eyed face and knew that it was all over. She felt hot breath on her neck and fainted.

Kyle felt her go slack in his hold and slipped his arm around her feeling her breasts against his flesh and before he could think he cupped the right one. Even through her shirt and bra it overflowed his hand. He looked up and saw a puzzled look on Ben's face and knew that he had been caught. He let go of Ashlynn's hair and threw the hood of his cloak back laughing.

"What the fuck man! Are you stupid or something? We did everything we could to get Ash to come out here with us and the first damn thing you do is dress up like the one thing she fears the most, just so you can grope her when she passes out," Ben yelled.

"OK, it was just a joke man! We'll just tell her it was a practical joke to liven the mood! I didn't think she would actually pass out," Kyle said regretfully.

Ben grabbed the First Aid kit that was brought just in case of an emergency and looked inside for smelling salts. Seeing none, he grabbed a box of matches, struck one and blew it out. He waved the match under Ashlynn's nose, and with a moan she began to come to. Before she could start screaming again, he said, "Ashlynn, vampires are not real. It was just Kyle playing a cruel practical joke ok."

Ashlynn groaned, "They are real, they are real, they are real." She slipped back unconscious and Ben knew that only sleep and waking up to see no damage was done would reassure her. Kyle and Ben carefully carried her to the middle sleeping bag. Ben slipped her tennis shoes off her feet and zipped his best friend inside. He looked into the innocent face before him and knew that they had made a mistake by bringing her here. Ever since they were little she had been terrified of vampires.

"Kyle, what you did was wrong. It was really fucked up," Ben said calmly, "You knew she was scared of vampires and you did this anyway. I have nothing more to say to you. I think we should turn on the cameras and turn in for the night so we can leave at first light."

Kyle felt no remorse at what he had done, thinking that the warm globe of flesh he had felt made the whole situation worth it. Before long both he and Ben dozed off thinking that even though they were in a cemetery they were safe.

The two men in the shadows had been waiting for the group to let their guard down and go to sleep. They both appeared to be in their late twenties, had dark hair and dark eyes. In reality the two were over 100 years old, and in vampiric years that made them young. David and Seth looked at each other and knew the feed was on. They would each take one of the men and they would share the girl. They moved with lightning quick speed to stand over the trio, looking down upon them.

The girl whose name was Ashlynn appeared to be having a bad dream and the two vampires hoped they were the cause of it. Seth grabbed Kyle and sank his teeth into his neck savagely, because he was the one that had made fun of vampires. David was a little more careful in sinking his teeth into Ben's neck. The two friends never woke as their life was slowly drained from them. David felt Ben fading and reluctantly stopped feeding, and licking the wounds upon Ben's neck, healed them. He carefully laid the young man back down and seeing the animalistic look in his brother's eyes knew that the other young man would not be so lucky.

Kyle awoke with a gasp to see a head near his neck, and feeling the pangs of death upon him he almost screamed. Another vampire appeared and covered his mouth. Kyle felt his life slipping away and hoped that his friends would be spared of this torture that he was enduring. Slowly Seth lifted his head and threw the Kyle to the side, having drained the life blood from the human made him want more. He inched toward the girl with the beautiful body hoping her blood was as sweet as she looked.

Ashlynn had watched the light fade from Kyle's eyes and had kept herself from screaming. She knew that she and Ben would endure the same fate, and she shivered inside of her sleeping bag. Kyle was thrown aside and she felt the larger of the two vampires' eyes on her. She waited until he was almost upon her to scream. The blood curdling scream rang throughout the cemetery and echoed in the woods around them. She jumped up and began to run towards the road hoping she could get in the Explorer before they caught her.

Ben awoke to Ashlynn's scream, but could not move. He knew that he had been fed from and spared. He knew that his best friend was next and with a willpower he didn't know he had jumped up to stop her two assailants.

"Don't touch her please. She is scared and won't tell anyone you exist. Please take me instead," Ben calmly stated. David and Seth who had been watching the young woman run away turned to look at the slender young man sacrificing his life.

"You can't give me what I want boy, yes, I will feed off her; but first I will fuck her," Seth said. He walked in front of the human boy who was quivering and said, "My brother wanted to spare your life, but I won't be as nice as he was. David, catch my dessert."

Ben had no time to stop the vampire that savagely punched him in the chest. He looked down and saw the vampire's hand had punched through his sternum into his chest cavity to squeeze his heart. Seth chuckled, "See you puny little human. Nothing can stop us from what we want. I'm going to eat your heart in front of your little friend. And while I'm fucking her she will be thinking over and over how her friend did nothing to save her!"

David dragged Ashlynn back into the camp by her ponytail. Ashlynn looked up into the savage vampire's face that let Ben's lifeless body drop to the ground. She saw him clutching something in his hand. "So you want to run do you? This is your little protector's heart, he willing gave it to protect you bitch," Seth told her.

"W-w-w-hy are y-y-y-ou d-d-d-oing -t-t-this," Ashlynn stammered.

Seth threw his head back and laughed then looked at the tear-stained face before him and said, "Because I can bitch. SOMEONE FUCKED MY LIFE UP SO I WILL FUCK UP OTHERS' LIVES!!" He bit into Ben's heart and groaned, "I love the taste of virgin blood, even if it is from a pussy-ass little man!"

Ashlynn cringed and waited for him to finish with her best friend's heart. She thought her life was over and hoped her mother knew how much she loved her despite the emotional abuse she received from her. She closed her eyes and waited for them to end her life.

"Why don't you take the guys here and dispose of them David, I'm going to get our little one here primed and ready for me," said Seth.

David grabbed the two humans' remains and headed for the forest. He hated how his brother had to exact revenge on any human that crossed their paths. Too many innocents had been savagely raped and murdered at their hands, he almost wished that the vampire agents on their tail would catch them. He had almost turned himself in countless times so he could go to Hell and stop the struggle within himself that his brother was causing.

David dropped the bodies and looked around the woods surrounding him. He could feel that they were close to finding them. Maybe, just maybe, they would make it before that beautiful innocent was raped and murdered.

Seth grabbed the shirt and sweater Ashlynn was wearing and with one yank, tore the clothes from her body. He stared at her cotton encased breasts and felt his lust flare at the sight. Ashlynn didn't bother to cover herself, she knew that this was her fate to be raped and killed by this bloodthirsty vampire.

He almost wondered why she didn't fight him, he wanted to feel the adrenaline in her blood when he bit into her neck. He didn't want her defeat. With a growl, he threw her onto her back, yanking the jeans off her hips and legs, and he finally saw some fear in her green eyes. He pulled the white panties and bra off of her and looked her up and down. Her full creamy breasts had large brown nipples, she had a tiny waist that flared into large hips, the juncture between her legs was completely shaven, and her long smooth legs completed one the most beautiful bodies he had ever seen.

Ashlynn squeezed her eyes tightly closed and wished herself into her bed room, wished she would wake up snug and safe in her bed. She opened her eyes slowly and saw the dark haired vampire before her elongate his teeth while he freed his cock from his pants. He leaned down and pinched both of her nipples hard. She cried out, and seeing that her cry out in pain turned the vampire on more, bit her bottom lip to keep from doing so again.

Seth ran his hands down the silken flesh of her full body until he reached the sweet juncture between her thighs that would bring him pleasure and her pain. He pulled her resisting thighs apart and looked upon her dry flesh between. Licking a finger, he slid it slowly up and down her dry slit. Now that she was at least damp, he pressed his finger into her tight little hole until he hit the barrier he knew she had.

Ashlynn did her best to remain calm and not buck the invading finger from her body. She closed her eyes, and felt the vampire's cool body cover her own. She felt his length of flesh pressing against her dry virgin hole and felt the tip of him just sink in. Suddenly he was thrown off of her body.

Seth was enjoying the fear play across the beautiful features of his latest rape victim, and enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy around just the tip of his cock. He pulled back slightly, prepared to slam in when he felt arms encircle his waist and throw him against the side of the crypt. With a cry of outrage he leapt up and saw his brother in handcuffs. He looked into the eyes of their vampire king and thought, "What the hell, I am going to Hell tonight anyway." He flew at the vampire king claws raised, teeth elongated, and prepared to do battle.

Eric, the vampire king, grabbed the gun from his hip and fired. Seth dropped to the ground, the bullet had found its mark deep in his heart killing him instantly. David lowered his head, knowing his brother was going to Hell like he deserved, and knowing he was going to jail.. He was lead away, as their leader shot his brother once more in the head.

"Someone please call the clean up crew in here to take care of everything. Make it look like the friends fought over the girl and she ran away. We are going to take her in for questioning and we need to clear her head of these events," said Eric.

Eric hated this part of his job. He hated when vampires killed innocents just because they could. He looked at the girl named Ashlynn Michaels being loaded into his SUV and knew that he had to explain a lot to her. Her father was the one strapping her into the vehicle trying to keep his now hysterical child calm. He ran his fingers through his short dark brown hair and sighed.

Ashlynn stared at the man that she thought had been dead for 10 years. "Daddy, what is going on? I thought you died. Where are they taking me? Daddy, are you one of them," she asked. Robert Michaels wrapped his arms around the daughter he had been taken from eleven years ago and said, "You will learn everything soon."

Eric climbed into the back of the SUV and faced the girl as they sped away towards the compound. Ashlynn looked at the vampire before her and felt something she had never felt before, his sapphire blue eyes penetrated her very soul, and feeling uncomfortable she looked down.

"Ashlynn, my name is Eric and we need to talk about what you saw tonight. Those were two very cruel vampires and what they did to you and your friends was wrong. Your dad is going to be with you at the compound, there are other humans there so you don't have to worry about us doing the same thing to you," Eric explained. Before he could go on Ashlynn said, "It's ok, I wanted to die. I was ok with fading away."

To be continued...