Fading Stars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax," she said. "I'm not gonna hurt you one bit."

* * * *

Deeva dabbed the napkin against her lips, cleaning away the last crumbs and juice spatters of her meal. She felt somewhat content for the first time since she had regained consciousness on Xeltec's ship. Working with Xeltec had been a nice change of pace and she was genuinely thrilled to find out what was hiding in that Precursor stasis pod.

Don't forget why you're actually doing this, a small voice in her head cautioned her. Right. She wanted to help her crew mates off the ship. And to do that, she needed to make sure they trusted her. She knew Tabby and Vecora would be with Iorec, along with probably some others. Which in turn meant she could check up on Zamos and Thexus, see how those two were doing. Xeltec was busy monitoring the resuscitation of the stasis pod's inhabitant so he wouldn't miss her right away.

Deeva left her cabin and took the lift down to the holding cells. She went past the Aquarian holding tank. All three females were still inside. They eyed her curiously as she walked past.

Thexus' cell came up first. The large Gravon sat cross-legged in the center of his cell, as far away from the walls as possible, with his back to the force field. He had a sheet from one of the bunks draped around him as a makeshift cloak. Deeva's eyes were drawn to the warped frame of a bunk, the one he had nearly torn from its moorings when she had tortured him. After the ordeal, Xeltec had copied access codes for all cells into her memory. She connected wirelessly to the lock and shut down the force field. As the soft humming died, Thexus looked over his shoulder. His eyes widened when Deeva strode into his cell. The force field reactivated a moment later.

"What-" he began but she stopped him with a finger to his lips. Deeva walked slowly around him, as if she was assessing his usefulness as a sex toy. Then she knelt down next to him and pushed the sheet off his head. Grinning viciously, she licked his cheek. He recoiled at the forced intimacy.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier," Deeva whispered. "You must hate me right now."

Thexus gnashed his teeth. "I'm...not keen on humiliation," he growled.

"I know. And I'm really sorry." Deeva pushed the sheet further off him, revealing his nakedness underneath to the cameras. Her hand went for his penis, fingertips gently stroking his organ. Her other arm went around his neck, pulling him close. Her lips closed around his earlobe and she nibbled on it, causing him to writhe against her. It was obvious he was very uncomfortable at the enforced closeness, something Deeva hoped the cameras would pick up. "The good news is that Xeltec has accepted me as a crew member," she breathed into his ear. "He doesn't trust me but if we play our cards right, we could get off this ship. Or take it over." Her hand slid down his shaft and cupped his balls, squeezing softly.

Thexus inhaled sharply at her touch. "What are you doing?" he snarled. Deeva stroked his hardening cock.

"Checking out my options," Deeva said, loud enough for the microphones to pick up. "I might call on you for a little entertainment soon." Her hand went up his cock, pumping his shaft encouragingly.

"And what makes you think I would want anything to do with you, traitor?" Thexus growled.

"You could pound me into submission with this nice tool of yours," she said, squeezing his rod.

"You can count yourself lucky I don't crack your neck like a rotten stick," he hissed. His hand slapped her thigh and tried to push her away. She redoubled her hold around his neck and bit his ear. Thexus grunted in annoyance.

Deeva chuckled throatily. "I could call one of my sisters. I heard you like the Furies quite a bit."

"Don't you dare. I'm sick of your games." His fingernail clicked against her thigh plating. A quick, irregular rhythm. Deeva straddled his lap, grinding her body plating against his by now rock-hard erection.

"I haven't started to play just yet," she purred, crossing her arms behind his neck and forcing her tongue into his mouth. Thexus bit down, hard enough for her to recoil, not hard enough to really hurt her. And again, his fingernails clicked against her thigh casing. She used her body recorder to play the rhythm back. Her signal analyzers recognized the pattern, a series of knocking signs used in emergencies when there were no reliable communication systems left to use.

It said: "Understood."

She slid off his lap again. "You haven't seen the last of me, handsome. Promise." Her hand closed around his member and squeezed, hard. He gasped. To Deeva, it didn't sound like pain. To the contrary. She wiped her hand on his sheet and rose. Walking towards the force field, she sent the key code again and left the cell.

Zamos' cell came next. He was alone, curled up on a bunk. So the Faceless was with Iorec in the showroom. The Zuthrian gunner seemed utterly at peace, smiling happily even in his sleep. Deeva opened her memory to send the key code for his cell when a shrill wail echoed through the corridor. She recognized the voice as Vecora's. With quick steps, she sprinted along the corridor until she reached the cell her lover shared with the copper-haired Gravon.

Deeva froze in front of the force field. The Gravon was on the floor in the middle of the cell and Vecora knelt over him. Her skin was flushed with blood, her amazing purple eyes wide, pupils dilated so much they appeared like black holes. Her mouth was slack, saliva dribbling off her chin. Her pussy was stretched almost to breaking point by the massive rod of the Gravon and Vecora brutally pinched her nipples as she slowly, laboriously slid down his shaft.

"Cock, coooooock," she crooned.

"What...what are you doing there?" Deeva called, shocked. What Vecora was doing didn't look at all pleasant, the monstrous organ of the Gravon barely fitting her opening. Deeva knew that female genitalia were stretchable to accommodate giving birth but the display in front of her rattled her to the core.

The Gravon grunted and his hips came up, driving his shaft deeper into the body of her friend. Vecora tossed her head back, oblivious to the observer outside her cell, and screamed again, a primal sound filled with defiance and barely controlled need. Her hand landed on her sex, wetly rubbing her clitoris.

Vecora's head rolled forward and her eyes, those unnerving openings into the void, locked with Deeva's. "What I'm...doing here? I'm fucking...my brains out. Obviously!" To the Gravon underneath her, she snapped, "Fuck me, hard!"

He grunted again and grabbed her hips, driving his tool deep into the lithe Nor. Vecora moaned, her voice rising to a heated crescendo as a climax crashed over her. A thin rivulet of blood dribbled over the Gravon's scrotum.

"Stop it at once," Deeva snapped. She deactivated the force field and stormed into the cell. Behind her, the force field went up again.

"Vecora, please. Get off him. He's hurting you!"

Vecora snarled, her arms flailing, raining ineffectual punches onto Deeva's body. The Silician grabbed Vecora under her shoulders and heaved with all her might. Roaring in fury, Vecora lashed out. "Get off me. He's my cock! He's mine!" The Nor pushed with both arms and Deeva, caught off-balance, stumbled backwards until she collided with the force field. Angry lances of pain raced through her body, blue arcs of electricity flickered over her. The last thing she saw was Vecora, desperately gyrating on top of her cell mate. Then her face hit the deck.

* * * *

"My turn neow," Tabby mewled. Lavasi, lips and chin wet with a mixture of saliva and Iorec's precum, looked up. She pulled Tabby into a quick hug and kissed the Felinoid, causing her to moan into the Marked Zuthrian's mouth.

"Allow me," Rejka purred. She closed both hands around Iorec's erection and the Gravon groaned in pleasure as her palm-mouths went to town, licking and sucking at him. Tabby added her mouth as well, nearly dislocating her jaw as she struggled to get his glans between her lips.

"And what am I supposed to do now? It's awfully crowded down there," Lavasi complained.

Iorec curled his finger in a "come here" gesture. Lavasi's eyes lit up and she scrambled up the bed. She presented her sizable erection to him like a sacrificial offering.

"Hold on," Iorec said, blushing. "I may be adventurous but not that adventurous, yet."

"Aww, and here I thought I'd get a masterful blowjob from you," Lavasi said, chuckling. "What's on your mind then?"

"Let me get to know you a little first," he said, before a groan tore itself from his lips. Tabby had given up on gulping down his tip, instead she was happily licking at his glans, her tongue fluttering against it.

"Sure, whatever you want." Lavasi melted down next to Iorec, offering her breast for a lick. His large, warm hand played with her butt, cupping the firm cheeks or caressing the spot just above her crack. His tongue lapped against her nipple, doing a quick circle around it, just before his lips closed around that engorged nub. He sucked playfully.

"I'll make you a Marked fanboy in no time," Lavasi breathed. She intercepted his hand and positioned herself so that she could guide it to her own rampant erection. "How about a little feel, hm?" A moment later, she gasped happily as his strong fingers closed around her. His grip was hesitant but to his credit he didn't pull away. Instead, he carefully explored her whole length. He only recoiled when the first globs of hot pre-cum dribbled over his fingertips.

"I don't think I can take this bad boy, meow," Tabby complained. She sat astride Iorec's hips, her wet pussy sloppily rubbing along the length of his shaft.

"You don't have to, yet," Rejka said. "How about this? I'll take him and make you a tailor-made plaything?"

"Can you really do that? You're my first Faceless, Rejka."

"Just you watch, sweetie. Now move, please."

Tabby slid off Iorec's lap and watched as Rejka took her place. The Faceless knelt over Iorec's pelvis and angled his huge cock upwards, caressing herself with his glistening tip. Her labia engulfed his glans. Iorec held his breath. To him, it felt like a velvety glove was pulled over his member, so tight was the fit. But Rejka didn't even flinch. With every eye in the room on her, she slowly slid down his shaft until her pussy rested against the smooth skin of his pelvis. The Faceless panted happily.

"Nothing to it," she huffed. "Just a matter of reshuffling my internals and...hmmm...adding a few extra coats of...nerves and stuff. Damn." Carefully, she moved, gently rolling her hips. Iorec gasped in pleasure. Rejka used some internal muscles to add extra stimulation, as if the delicious pressure wasn't intoxicating enough.

It was suspiciously quiet around them, except for the smacking sounds her pussy made whenever she moved. Rejka opened her eyes and looked around. "What?"

"You look a lot like a Gravon, all of a sudden," Lavasi observed. The Marked Zuthrian sounded breathless. Iorec's hand on her cock had become much more daring, squeezing and pumping her shaft.

Rejka tilted her head back and looked at the ceiling mirror. Gone was the busty albino woman and in her place sat the blonde Gravon sex kitten she had been back on Veridius VIII, braid bobbing against her butt cheeks as she slowly fucked Iorec.

"What can I say...my lovers sometimes shape my form," Rejka said with a chuckle. Her shape became indistinct for a heartbeat and the golden-haired Gravon had vanished, replaced again with her albino self. "All right you two," she said to Tabby and Lavasi while two tentacles sprouted off her shoulders. "Ready for it?"

"I...I dunno," Tabby stammered. "Be gentle, okay?"

"Promise, kitty." The flesh-colored appendage slithered over the sheet and over Tabby's leg before it bumped her sex.

"Do you need help?" Tabby asked, carefully wrapping a hand around the wriggling organ. Rejka gasped happily. "Hey, the tip looks like a mini-penis!" Tabby squealed.

"Oh, you naughty alien you," Lavasi purred. The second tentacle had settled between her butt cheeks. A tiny tongue was insistently licking her crack, distributing lubricant around her anus. Iorec watched the hypnotic display of the flesh-colored appendage writhing between Lavasi's black butt cheeks in the mirror.

On his lap, his massive cock still deep in her, Rejka again had changed. This time, she was bald and blue-skinned, her eyes like twin azure lights.

"A Silician?" Iorec asked, out of breath.

"That's gotta be my doing," Tabby said, laughing. Rejka's tentacle, now blue, had disappeared between her folds and the Felinoid rolled her hips. "Meow, she's filling me up! And it's tickling everywhere!" She grasped the tentacle with both hands and pumped it greedily. "Meow! Meow!"

Next to Iorec, Lavasi gasped. "It's slithering in," she whispered, her eyes going wide.

"And now the Silician has cat ears too," Iorec observed. He licked the tip of his index finger and favored the panting Zuthrian with a thoughtful stare.

"What? Enjoying my taste?" Lavasi asked between gasps.

"I might need another sample," Iorec said, pulling her closer by the hips. Her cock was only inches from his lips now. For the first time in years, the mighty Iorec felt intimidated. He had fought harrowing space battles, escaped both Nor and Zuthrian authorities, had hunted a ganbison with nothing but a loincloth and a simple spear but the thought of opening his mouth and wrapping his lips around the Zuthrian's cock gave him pause. He tried a careful lick on the shaft.

"Coward," Lavasi teased him. "That low, my cock tastes much like my breasts."

"I know," Iorec conceded. He wrapped his hand around the tentacle slowly pumping in and out of Lavasi's ass and pushed it deeper into her. Whatever Lavasi wanted to say next turned into a lusty groan. Rejka contracted around him, nearly throwing him over the edge. It took all his willpower not to erupt inside the moaning and gasping Faceless. "But nobody calls me a coward."

He grasped the hilt of Lavasi's cock, to keep her rolling hips from driving it too deep into his mouth and went for it. He had tasted his own cum off the lips of his lovers and sex slaves before but it was his first time licking someone else's cock, tasting the tangy flavor off someone else's glans. To his surprise, she didn't taste that different than many women he had gone down on, the saltiness which usually accompanied male fluids was suspiciously absent here.

"Good space pirate," Lavasi crooned encouragingly, caressing through his long hair. "You can use your tongue more, please?"

"I can't take much more of this," Rejka panted. She tried to steady herself on Iorec's chest as her butt rose and fell. Her pussy made squelching noises. Next to her, Tabby mewled incoherently as the tentacle sluiced around in her.

"Make another for me, please," Tabby suddenly said.

"You sure?" Rejka panted.

Tabby's eyes sparkled madly. "Let. Me. Blow. You. Meow!"

"You are crazy, kitty." Off Rejka's back, a new tentacle grew. It slithered over Tabby's fur-covered stomach, between her breasts and poised like a snake over her chin. Tabby snatched it and guided it to her mouth, suckling on it.

"I...I can't take much more of this!" Rejka called, collapsing onto Iorec's chest.

The space pirate didn't listen. He was engrossed in his own private pleasure-dimension, with Lavasi's rock-hard member between his lips. She tried - and failed - not to fuck his mouth too hard but the tentacle up her rear spurred her on. With the moaning Faceless on his chest, Iorec didn't have the leverage to push her off him, so he resigned himself to suck her off as best he could.

Rejka was the first to climax. With so many incredibly sensitive probes and tentacles lodged in tight openings, let alone Iorec's massive cock throbbing inside her, it didn't take much to push her over the edge. Her moans increased in pitch and volume then she jerked upright, tossing her head back. All her tentacles yanked out of whatever opening they had been in and she came, screaming her release while her tentacles began spewing hot, clear, sweet-smelling liquid everywhere, showering her lovers, spattering against the walls, even hitting the ceiling with solid, wet thwacks. Her contracting pussy pushed Iorec over the edge. His free hand slammed onto her hip and pushed her down onto his cock, which promptly exploded inside of her, dousing her insides in a veritable flood of Gravon cum. Throughout his climax, he moaned around Lavasi's cock, pushing the Marked Zuthrian over the edge as well. Bucking helplessly against Iorec she came, flooding his mouth and nearly drowning the space pirate in her juice, before she found the wits to push herself away from him, generously spraying his body, the sheets and pillows with her cum.

"Hey, not fair," Tabby complained, trying to snatch at the tentacles Rejka had withdrawn from her. "I'm so cloooose, meow!" But the Faceless was already reeling them in, hiding their sensitive nerve endings inside her own body. Grumbling, Tabby used both hands on herself, driving two fingers deep into herself and using the other hand to play with her clit. In mere moments, the Felinoid came, meowling pitifully as she did.

For a few moments, it was quiet, apart from quick breaths and the occasional wet splat when a spatter of Rejka's ejaculate dripped off the ceiling. Then Tabby cleared her throat. "More?"

* * * *

"Someone will have some serious explaining to do," Xeltec grumbled. The cell in front of him looked like a damn war zone. There was blood on the floor and on the unconscious Gravon's thighs. Purple choke marks disfigured his throat. Spatters of blood could be traced into the shower, where the pink-haired Nor had collapsed, the detachable shower head still wedged between her thighs, still pumping water in sharp impulses against her sex. Next to the force field was Deeva, her face frozen in a mask of despair and pain. What had happened here?

Snarling, Xeltec invoked his command utility and loaded the surveillance feed for the cell, starting at the last time the force field had been deactivated. He saw the Nor struggling to get the Gravon's massive cock into her pussy, then Deeva strode into the cell. She unsuccessfully tried to get the Nor off the Gravon and earned a shove into the force field for all her trouble. But what had possessed the Nor to go crazy like that? He skipped backwards. This time, the Nor, huddled in a blanket, sat in the farthest corner of the cell, untouched food in front of her while the Gravon slept. Xavra entered the cell, accompanied by Fury #4. She gestured at the Nor, and slowly, like a marionette fighting against her strings, she jerked upwards, shedding the blanket in the process. Xavra held out her hand and the Fury placed an injector into it.

"Oh you stupid-" Xeltec snarled. He had learned the hard way that Iorec wasn't too keen on high-as-a-kite sex slaves. Maybe he should have told Xavra. In frustration, he watched as Xavra caused the Nor to bend forward until she could fire the EuphorEx injector directly into the base of her neck. Xeltec watched in horror as he saw the indicator on the injector go from green to yellow to orange to red. That explained everything. Usually, you just use one shot to cause a subject's inhibitions to vanish. By using the whole damn cartridge, Xavra had turned the Nor into an incoherent nymphomaniac, intent on satisfying her desires, fuck the consequences. And in this case, the consequence was some serious internal injury thanks to the huge Gravon cock.

Xeltec called the surgeon and a Fury to his position. A few minutes later, the Nor arrived. "You know, I do have my own work to get back to," he snapped at Xeltec.

"Right now, your work consists of taking care of my merchandise. It looks like a damn Gravon tragedy in there. Get them back on their feet. The quicker you manage that, the sooner you can go back to whatever you do in Sickbay. By the way, what exactly are you doing right now?"