Fae Gathering Ch. 01

Story Info
Shadow and his subs have sexual fun.
3k words
4.14
3.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"I notice not all your girls are present, Shadow," Matthias said looking at the three naked girls on the love seat. "Where are Ann and Sophia?"

"Ann is on maternity leave, taking care of her newborn daughter," Shadow explained with a shrug. "Sophia worked all night last night, so I was letting her sleep."

"I won't bother Ann, then, but Sophia should be here," Matthias said matter-of-factly, and raised his arms above his head.

The white light in his eyes absorbed the room, and when the room returned to normal a dark-haired beauty stood before them with nothing but a bath towel covering her. Her dark hair was damp to complete her just out of the shower look, and she had a very confused look on her face.

Known to the world as Sophia Bailey, Sophia Bailey West was another sexy submissive of Shadow's. She had brown eyes with a doe look to them, and a luscious body with curves in all the right places. She was a Switch like Ivy and Bella, which added succulent spice to her attitude and personality.

Sophia crossed her arms over her chest and scowled at Matthias. "A little fucking warning next time, dude," Sophia growled, rolling her eyes, but then she smiled at Shadow and the other ladies.

"My apologizes, Sophia," Matthias said with a short bow. "I have news that all of you should hear, and my eagerness got the better of me."

Sophia sighed and sat down on the loveseat with her fellow submissives. "Let's hear it then," she muttered and looked at him expectantly while the others struggled to hide smiles and stifle laughter.

"Yes, well, my news comes from the leaders of the Fae," Matthias said excitedly, then toned down his voice when he realized the others weren't as excited. "I don't know if you all know this, so let me say that the world of the Fae has grown to include all creatures that mortals like yourselves have deemed supernatural, mythological, or fictitious. The leaders of the different species of Fae learned about Ivy's encounters with the ghost and the vampire and want to meet her, to meet all of you after hearing about you from me, and see what kind of mortals are so irresistible that Fae would purposely reveal themselves to them."

"More supernatural....creatures, entities, whatever?" Shadow said and pursed his lips before giving Matthias a questioning look. "I'm not sure how safe that sounds, bud. Part of being these ladies' Dom is keeping them safe from that which wishes to harm them, purposely or not."

"Yeah, I'm not sure I want to fuck with more mythological creatures after a ghost forced his way onto me...whether he gave me one of the best orgasms ever or not," Ivy agreed.

"I understand your concerns, and I can assure you that no harm will come to you," Matthias said matter-of-factly. "They just want a meeting; it probably won't be anything more than talking."

"Oh, really?" Bella said and raised her eyebrows. "You said they want to meet the humans that were 'irresistible to Fae' for only talking? I doubt it, but can you really guarantee our safety?"

"Absolutely," Matthias replied and gave a charismatic smile.

"You already told them we'd meet with them, didn't you?" Shadow muttered and rolled his eyes.

"Um, technically yes," Matthias said with a shrug. "I'll owe you all greatly for this."

"Yes, you will," Shadow said simply.

"They want a few days to prepare," Matthias said, ignoring Shadow's reply. "I'll let you know ahead of time when it'll be, but then I'll come to transport you."

Without waiting for a response, Matthias used his powers again causing the white light to engulf the playroom once again. When it had subsided, he was gone, and Sophia made a sound of disgust.

"Did the dumbass forget he brought me here before he gave his announcement?" Sophia said incredulously.

"We'll get you back, honey, don't worry," Shadow replied simply.

"Well before we do that, I see many naked bodies so I know I missed some fun," Sophia said looking at Shadow and the other ladies. "I want to play too."

"That can be arranged," Ivy said with a devilish grin.

*******************************************

Shadow got up from his chair and motioned Sophia to her feet. Ivy got to her feet as well, and Shadow led the two ladies over to another part of the playroom where a small bed was at. Shadow looked over at Bella and Sammy and Bella waved him away.

"Please let me have Sammy to myself, Sir," Bella said to Shadow with a devilish smile. "You three have fun over there, please."

Shadow shrugged but nodded and turned back to the other two girls. He yanked on Sophia's bath towel until it fell into a pool at her feet. Now that she was completely naked like them, he guided Sophia and Ivy together and caressed one of their breasts with each of his hands.

"Kiss each other," he said to them, to which they gladly leaned their heads towards each other so they could obey their Dominant.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss that started off soft and sweet, but they quickly deepened. Tongue met tongue and they caressed each other's bodies where they weren't in the way of their master's hands.

Shadow released the ladies and leaned down so he could get into a drawer under the bed. He took a pill bottle out of the drawer took a pill out of the bottle and quickly swallowed it before putting the bottle back in the drawer. Next, he took a string of anal beads out of the drawer, knowing how much Sophia loved them.

Ivy and Sophia were now wrapped in each other's arms, intently making out. Shadow let them continue for a few more seconds then placed his hands on their shoulders and gently pushed them away from each other. They complied and Shadow handed Sophia the anal beads.

She smiled devilishly and took a moment to insert them, then Shadow pushed her down on the bed. Ivy looked ready to jump on the bed next to the girl, but Shadow grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her first, tasting Sophia on her tongue.

"Go down on Sophia," Shadow said to Ivy, to which she smiled and nodded.

Ivy crouched down and pulled Sophia's legs apart. She first teased the girl by blowing on her clit and sliding the tip of her tongue through Sophia's pussy lips. Then she lashed at Sophia's clit with the tip of her tongue, before finally putting the full of her tongue to Sophia's sensitive bud, grazing her gently with her tongue ring.

Ivy lapped at her, nibbled her clit, and made sensual eye contact with the girl as she rubbed her pussy lips with her fingertips, while continuing the assault on her clit. Shadow smiled at the expertise of Ivy, and the moans and low swearing of Sophia.

Shadow leaned over the bed so he could offer Sophia his hard erection to her mouth. She accepted immediately, and proved her own expertise, working his length and head with her lips, tongue, and teeth.

Sophia matched Ivy's rhythm on her with her rhythm on Shadow, and her master's groans matched Sophia's moans. Shadow forced her to deep throat him, then smacked her in the face when he finally released her. Ivy in turn smacked her breasts, and Shadow smacked the other side of her face when Sophia went back to sucking him.

"That got her really fucking wet," Ivy said with a satisfied grin before she went back to giving Sophia oral sex.

Then Ivy slid her middle finger inside Sophia and began pumping her, causing Sophia to tighten her hold on Shadow. Ivy went faster and harder, deeper and with more precision, continuing to assault Sophia's clit with tongue. Ivy's tongue ring added to the pressure and Shadow had to pull out of Sophia's mouth before she made him cum.

"Master, I need to cum, PLEASE!" Sophia moaned and then moaned louder when Shadow nodded, as she released her first orgasm.

Ivy pulled her finger out and stopped her actions to Sophia's clit, grinning like the Cheshire cat while she sucked the juice off of her finger. The satisfaction was evident on Sophia's face as well.

"Ivy, lay down so Sophia can return the favor and I can take her from behind," Shadow commanded.

Sophia got up and Ivy took her spot. Sophia positioned herself so she could put her head between Ivy's legs and accept her master's erection from behind. Shadow let Sophia start her manipulation on Ivy's pussy first.

Just as Ivy had done, Sophia licked and nibbled first at Ivy's pussy lips, then at her clit, hitting her with precise strokes that had Ivy moaning and swearing under her breath. Shadow swatted Sophia's butt while she worked Ivy; and could see the wetness glistening on Sophia's pussy.

Sophia stopped for a moment to kiss Ivy's inner thigh, then went to work sucking on Ivy's clit. Both girls gasped as Shadow took that moment and plunged into Sophia. Shadow continued to swat Sophia's butt as she continued to work on Ivy and Shadow filled her with his length, thrusting hard and deep.

Sophia put her middle finger inside Ivy and pumped the girl, mirroring Ivy's maneuver from before. Sophia, though, added a second finger, and her rhythm matched the rhythm of Shadow's thrusts.

Ivy shuddered and moaned, her body telling all that she was on the verge of her orgasm. Shadow was getting close as well and attempted to angle himself to hit Sophia's g-spot so she could feel the intense pleasure as well.

"Master!" Ivy cried before swearing over and over.

"Master!" Sophia agreed, her body starting to shudder as well.

"Cum!" Shadow groaned and released Sophia right before he came on her butt.

The pill Shadow had taken was a magical concoction that Matthias had made that caused Shadow to reload instantly for a couple of times. He wasn't done with the girls yet, and they both knew it.

Shadow pulled Sophia up into a standing position before he reached down into the drawer and pulled out a vibrator.

"This way, I'll fuck you both," Shadow said to which both girls smiled.

Ivy raised up and took her master into her mouth, using her expertise with her tongue and mouth to bring him back to a full erection. He let her work her magic for a moment, then put his hand around her throat and forced her to lay back down.

He kept the pressure on her, choking her just the way that would make her pussy glisten from the wetness, and then plunged into Ivy hard and fast, filling her up with his entire length. As he began a rhythm with Ivy, he turned on the vibrator with his other hand and held it to Sophia's clit for just a moment.

He finally inserted the vibrator into Sophia and matched the rhythm with the vibrator that his erection was doing with Ivy. The moans and groans were in rhythm with the thrusts, and it wasn't long before all three of them had bodies that betrayed how good they felt.

This time, neither Sophia nor Ivy could wait for permission before they went over the edge with their orgasms. Their screams caused Shadow to release the vibrator from Sophia and release Ivy from the missionary hold before he too came on Ivy's pussy.

Sophia slumped down on the edge of the bed, regaining her composure, Ivy was breathing heavily, and Shadow leaned down and took a second vibrator from the drawer.

"I still have one more orgasm left in me, so I'm going to titty fuck Ivy while you use the vibrator on her," Shadow said to Sophia.

Sophia nodded and took the vibrator from Shadow, with Ivy swearing under her breath, both scared and excited for one more round. Sophia bent her head and took Shadow back in her mouth, working him until he was back at a full erection.

Then Shadow climbed on top of Ivy and put his erection between her breasts. Ivy's gasp and moans told Shadow that Sophia was working her with the second vibrator...and Sophia's moans told Shadow that she was also working herself with the first vibrator.

Shadow worked his erection between Ivy's breasts while both girls got worked by their vibrators. All three finally had their final orgasm and Shadow climbed off Ivy.

He gave Sophia a nice passionate kiss, and then did the same to Ivy who was sitting up from the bed. They were sweaty, messy, but in a euphoric state, and their smiles refused to leave their faces.

"Let's get cleaned up, ladies," Shadow said and winked at his submissives. "Damn, we needed that."

Ivy and Sophia only nodded their agreement, but they all left the playroom to clean up.

Sammy and Bella had watched the first couple minutes of the threesome between their master and the two girls. It was enough that both girls started to get aroused watching Ivy and Sophia kiss while Shadow manipulated their bodies. Sammy was still eyeing the scene, when she felt Bella's soft hands cup her breasts and caress the full mounds.

"Why watch when you can do?" Bella said soothingly to Sammy and turned the girl around to face her.

Bella pulled Sammy closer and pressed her lips to Sammy's, gentle at first but slowly deepening the kiss. Sammy kissed her back, soft lips caressing soft lips, and Bella finally wrapped her arms around the other submissive, letting her hands dance along Sammy's back in a rhythmic massage that warmed both their skin.

Bella parted her lips and used her tongue to force Sammy's lip to part also, then caressed Sammy's tongue with her own, making their tongues dance to the rhythm of Bella's massaging fingertips. Bella let one hand travel south and cupped Sammy's butt as she deepened the kiss even further, almost putting her tongue down Sammy's throat but not quite getting that intense.

Sammy's hand went to Bella's breast, and grazed the girl's soft flesh with her fingertips before palming the entire mound. Sammy's other hand traveled south like Bella's had, but hers traveled down the front. She lightly teased Bella's clit so that both girls were now moaning from the other's actions.

Finally, Bella's dominant side took over and she pressed against Sammy, forcing her down on her back. Bella broke their kiss and proceeded to guide her head down Sammy's body to her breasts. Sammy continued to rub Bella's clit while Bella held her other hand above her head at her wrist. Bella kissed each of Sammy's breasts, blowing on her already hardening nipples until they were both hard and extremely sensitive.

She took one nipple in her mouth and teased it with her tongue, adding just the tips of her teeth to gently nibble at the girl. Sammy gasped and bucked against the pleasure too overwhelming for her, but Bella was able to keep her held in place, switching to her other breast and her other nipple to further the succulent torture.

Sammy rubbed Bella faster, almost in time with Bella's manipulation of her nipple, and Bella finally handed Sammy a fresh vibrator and winked at her. Turning it on high, Sammy pressed it to Bella's clit, making the girl gasp and moan and let go of Sammy's nipple. Sammy manipulated the vibrator to running it between Bella's clit and just inside her pussy lips, keeping up the pattern but going faster and faster and pressing the vibrator to Bella more forcefully.

Sammy lifted her head and kissed Bella's neck as she continued to work the vibrator, then her shoulder blade, then her lips. The two shared another passionate kiss before the manipulation became to much. Bella's sensual orgasm came, and she rolled off Sammy to recover for a moment.

Sammy was rummaging through the drawer for another vibrator, but when she pulled on out Bella shook her head.

"Fuck that, I've got what I'm going to use on you," Bella said and held up a black strap on harness complete with dildo.

Sammy looked taken aback for a moment, but then smirked and nodded.

"Let's see how well you handle that thing," Sammy said with a devilish smile.

"Oh, I'll handle it very fucking well," Bella said with another wink as she went to work putting on the harness.

When the harness was secure, Bella took a bottle of lube out of the drawer and lubed up the dildo. Then she stuck her hand between Sammy's legs and put more lube on Sammy's pussy.

Then Bella kissed Sammy's lips again deeply and sweetly before she plunged the dildo inside Sammy. Bella filled Sammy up with the entire length of the dildo, going deeper and deeper before starting to thrust hard within the girl. Sammy matched her rhythm and moaned deeply with pleasure as Bella worked her with an exquisite expertise.

"Fuck yes, take it, honey," Bella said with satisfaction, speeding up her thrusts and fondling Sammy's breasts as she worked Sammy's pussy.

Sammy was getting wetter and wetter and her body was betraying her to how good she was feeling. Bella refused to let up, using a hand to rub Sammy's clit as she pumped deeper and faster with the strap on. Bella could tell by Sammy's facial expression and eyes when she was getting close to orgasm and went about thrusting even quicker and harder.

Finally, Sammy screamed and exploded with her orgasm, with Bella thrusting one more time for good measure before releasing the girl. Bella caressed Sammy's cheek and kissed her on the forehead, before she climbed off the loveseat and began removing the strap on holster.

"That was fucking lit," they heard Ivy say from the doorway to the playroom, having not quite gone off to clean up, but remained behind watching them.

She smiled and gave them a look of approval as Bella smiled back and nodded. Sammy lay there recovering but smiled as well. This had been a fabulous day.