Fae Gathering Ch. 02

Story Info
Ivy and Bella's sexual adventures with Fae.
5.8k words
5
4.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few days later when Matthias contacted Shadow, and requested he gather the girls at his palace so Matthias could come get them. Shadow sat with the ladies in a side sitting room, relaxing and waiting for Matthias to make his appearance.

Since clothes were essential in meeting the Fae, Shadow wore blue jeans and a black t-shirt. On his t-shirt in white writing was the word WRITER written all in capital letters. Bella chose a white sundress with yellow floral patterns on it, and Sophia wore a gray long-sleeved dress.

Ivy wore blue jeans, a red flannel shirt, and black boots that she never went anywhere without. Sammy wore blue jeans, a black tanktop, and a long-sleeved blue shirt that was slightly see-through.

They all sat in the sitting room, discussing their lives in the cam world, and comparing best and worst customers that they'd had. Shadow was obviously among the best, but he wasn't the only good customer to talk about.

A moment or two later, Matthias walked into the room, dressed like he was ready for a formal party. He wore a black tuxedo with a black bow-tie and a crisp white button-down shirt. To add to all this, we wore white driving gloves, and he looked very pleased with himself.

"Here you all are, I've been looking all over the palace for you," Matthias said, smiling good-naturedly, but also with relief.

"Are we underdressed?" Shadow asked with a smirk, nodding at Matthias' tuxedo.

"Nope, I'm trying to impress a female of my kind that's going to be at the meeting," Matthias said simply. "I do look styling though, if I do say so myself."

"So, where the fuck is this meeting," Bella asked, raising her eyebrows. "Are we going to Fairy Land or something?"

"A neutral zone between the world of the Fae and your world, actually," Matthias replied with a shrug. "It'll be a quick transport to it from here, and I'll get you back just as easily."

"Okay, what time is the meeting at?" Shadow asked. "I know it's probably afternoon in the U.S. right now, but other then that, time has no meaning here."

"The Fae are meeting among one another all day today," Matthias explained with a smile of satisfaction. "You all can make an appearance whenever you get there, basically."

"Are we ready, ladies?" Shadow said to his submissives.

"Yeah, let's go fuck with some Fae," Ivy said with a devilish smile.

"I'm down," Bella agreed, to which Sammy and Sophia nodded their agreement.

"Come gather around me then, please," Matthias said.

Shadow and the ladies stood up from their seats and gathered around the wizard. The bright light that they'd all grown accustomed to surrounded them and they were transported.

When the bright light vanished, Shadow, Matthias, and the ladies stood in a large corridor that trailed off down a long hallway. As if to set an ethereal tone, the corridor and hallway were illuminated by fiery torches placed schematically on the walls. It was made of stone, but still looked crisply clean and orderly. The essence of ancient magic perforated the air but was not overwhelming. It was as though something was welcoming them, but at the same time cautioning their actions in the place.

"I'm guessing you brought us to the entrance of the place," Shadow said to Matthias, looking their surroundings over candidly. "Why didn't you just transport us straight to the meeting room?"

"I thought I was transporting us straight to the meeting room," Matthias said looking confused. "It's been a while since I've been here, I must've misdirected the spell."

He looked at the corridor as though trying to get his bearings. The weight of the magic in the air seemed to gain in mass, but still was far from overwhelming.

"I'll try again," Matthias said and started lifting his arms.

"Where in here is the meeting?" Shadow asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just down the hall and on the left is where it's supposed to be," Matthias said, in the middle of lifting his arms.

"Fuck it, we'll just walk, dude," Bella said, and moved forward as if to lead the way.

"Okay, but I better go first since I'm part of this world and you all technically aren't," Matthias said and hurried past Bella to be the one first going down the hall.

The ladies looked at Shadow, but he simply shrugged his shoulders and followed Matthias. The ladies, in turn, followed their master.

As the humans walked along the hallway with the wizard, they noticed that different doors lined either sides of the hallway as though they were walking in a hallway for a castle or labyrinth. Some of the doors looked modern, others ancient, varying from rectangular to triangular at different places. The length between the doors varied as well, making Shadow at least curious what kind of rooms or whatever were behind them.

As they were walking past one of the various rectangular doors, this one larger and wider than the others, the door swung in and green light glowed from within. A sweet kind of music such as from a flute played faintly, and they then realized that Ivy was walking right towards the door as though entranced by the melody and light.

"Whoa, girl, I wouldn't do that," Sophia said to her fellow submissive, grabbing Ivy by the arm and steering her back towards the others. "You don't know what's in there and it might not be friendly just because it sounds nice."

"Yeah, I don't know what the fuck came over me," Ivy agreed allowing the brunette to lead her from the door. "I just felt like I had to go in there."

Then the torches went out and the humans all turned to where Matthias had been standing. They were about to start yelling at him when the flames in the torches returned just as suddenly, and even Matthias was looking alarmed.

"What the fuck is going on, Matthias?!" Bella hissed at the wizard, who blinked once to regain his focus.

"I don't know, but Ivy's gone," Matthias said pointing at the empty space beside Sophia.

"That door's still open, she probably went in there," Sammy commented, pointing at the dark space with green glowing light coming from it.

"Well, let's go get her," Shadow said to Matthias heading over to the door. "You ladies stay here in case it is dangerous in there. Matthias you better have my back!"

"Of course," Matthias agreed, following Shadow to the doorway. Then it shut on them before they could enter, and both human and wizard shouted out profanity while slamming their fists on the door.

Bella ran up and started trying to push on the door along with them. Shadow kept slamming his shoulder into the door trying to make it move. Matthias spoke in an unknown language, apparently using a spell.

A force of energy hit both Shadow and Matthias knocking them backwards, and the door suddenly opened again when Bella was trying to slam her shoulder into it, knocking her off balance into the darkness...before the door closed again.

The compulsion Ivy had to enter the green light returned even more powerfully when the fires from the torches went out. She barely even realized what she was doing as she walked to the doorway and into the green mists.

The music from the flute grew louder and more soothing, sapping away any concern Ivy had about dangers that lurked in the green light. She just kept moving farther and farther forward, led by the flute, not sure where to, but she also didn't care.

Finally, the green light gave way to the scene of a forest clearing where she heard the music of the flute coming from what looked like a bed of flowers. In the middle of the bed of flowers was a beautiful female entity, with skin the green color of flower stems. She had long hair in shades of many colors as though the long petals of many flowers were emitting from her head.

Large leaves covered her breasts and crotch area like a bikini as she sat cross-legged on the bed of flowers. Ivy could tell the green female could sense her presence, but she simply smiled a sweet smile covered in a bluish liquid that looked like dew on her lips; and continued to play her soothing yet powerful flute like device.

Ivy stepped closer to the bed of flowers, closer to the green female and her flute, not able to resist the drawing of the music. Closer and closer she stepped, until she was right next to the bed of flowers. It was only then that the female stopped playing the flute physically, but Ivy could still hear the soothing music in her head as though the flute continued to play without help.

"That's so beautiful, what is it?" Ivy asked, suddenly realizing she was swaying to the music.

"A song I learned long ago," the female said proudly, and even her voice was smooth as a melody. "Tis a version of a lullaby that all of my kind learn when we are young."

"What is your kind, what are you?" Ivy asked in wonder.

"I am a forest nymph," the nymph said with a slight bow. "I see you are a beautiful human. You must be one of the humans that the wizard Matthias is introducing at the meeting. Tis an honor to meet you."

Ivy nodded in agreement; but was having trouble concentrating with the flute's melody continuing to play in her head. It was soothing, but also very powerful and Ivy felt the need to sit down.

She sat down on the edge of the bed of flowers, hoping the nymph wouldn't mind the intrusion, and rubbed her temples trying to clear her head. That's when the nymph started a new song on her flute. This one was just as soothing as the first one, but Ivy could sense an eroticism to it, one that was starting to make her very aroused.

"God, I think I'm getting too hot all of a sudden," Ivy murmured and rubbed one breast through her clothes without even realizing it.

"Perhaps, you should shed your clothing," the nymph said around the flute, not stopping the music but Ivy could understand her perfectly. "Tis only us, and I don't mind seeing your flesh."

Ivy didn't know why, but the nymph's suggestion seemed like the best idea she'd ever heard and began stripping out of her outer clothes after removing her boots first. When she was only in her black bra and thong, she felt much better, but only for a moment.

Finally, she took the bra and thong off, and now felt much better. At least she would've felt better if she didn't feel embarrassed. Once quick touch between her legs and she knew she was very wet, very aroused.

"You needn't be embarrassed, fair human," the nymph said to her, noting her blushing, and stopped playing the flute.

However, the arousing melody kept playing in Ivy's head and her fingertips grazed over her hard nipples before she even realized she was feeling herself. The nymph smiled sweetly and pushed herself on the bed of flowers until she was right next to Ivy.

"I've never been with a human female before," the nymph murmured and looked Ivy up and down hungrily. "Show me how a female works another, fair human, please."

Ivy's pussy was now dripping with her juices as she became for and more aroused from the erotic song of the flute. She needed to do something and decided she wanted this Fae as much as the Fae wanted her.

Ivy wrapped her arms around the nymph, drawing her closer and pressed a kiss to each of her cheeks, before settling in to softly kiss her lips, testing how tender the Fae female was. She looked breakable but felt strong, and kissed Ivy back but only to encourage her progress. Ivy was in charge, fully and completely.

Ivy became more aggressive with her kissing, parting the nymph's lips with her tongue to swirl their tongues together while she massaged her back and untied the nymph's leaf bikini top. The nymph tasted of delicious berries and vanilla, and tasted Ivy right back as the leaf top left her chest.

Ivy brought one hand around and filled it with the mound that was the nymph's supple breast. The nymph's breasts were not quite as big as Ivy's but close and Ivy squeezed and molded the nymph's breast while palming her nipple, making the nymph moan against their kiss.

Ivy pushed the nymph down on her back on the bed of flowers, breaking the kiss, but keeping her claim on the Fae's breast as she drew her head down to the other breast and teased the nymph's nipple with her tongue ring. The nymph moaned in an unknown language, which made Ivy think she was swearing, so Ivy went a little farther and nibbled at her nipple, before sucking it. The taste was delicious, and Ivy would find out later that it was the taste of the mythical nectar that was on her tongue.

Ivy went farther down on the nymph, kissing both the nymph's inner thighs, one after the other, while the nymph herself untied the leaves that concealed her Fae pussy. The nymph's wetness rivaled Ivy's, and Ivy dragged her tongue over the nymph's pussy before assaulting the nymph's clit with her tongue, especially her tongue ring.

Ivy continued working the nymph's clit with her tongue while she used the fingers of her free hand to glide through the nymph's pussy lips. Ivy stopped licking the clit long enough to taste her fingers and found the nymph's pussy juice just as delicious as her breast milk. Then she continued to torture the nymph's clit with her tongue, lips, and teeth, and plunged her middle finger inside the nymph's pussy.

The nymph was now wailing in pleasure, causing Ivy to work her finger harder and deeper as she sucked on the Fae's clit. Quicker and harder, Ivy went, adding a finger and feeling the nymph squirm.

Finally, the nymph couldn't hold back anymore and orgasmed onto Ivy's skilled fingers. Ivy let the nymph go and grinned down at her as the nymph felt the after effects of the orgasm.

When she was composed enough, the nymph grabbed the flute and placed the front of it against Ivy's clit.

"Let me pleasure you before I get you a toy to use, fair human," the nymph said in just above a whisper.

Ivy was confused by the nymph using the flute; but nodded that she'd allow it. The nymph began playing the erotic melody again, making Ivy even more wet then she already was. To her shock, the flute vibrated against her clit like a sex toy on the highest speed.

The nymph held it in precise circles against Ivy's clit, and it felt like Ivy had two vibrators attacking her clit at once. Over and over the stimulation hit her, going on and on until it took her over the edge of ecstasy. Ivy came and doubled over on the bed of flowers, moaning and breathing heavily from what had occurred.

When she could sit up straight again, Ivy saw the nymph had placed a makeshift sex toy beside her. It was a strap-on with a dildo, made from grass, leaves, and flowers. Ivy was able to put it on easily and the leaves and flowers dildo looked sturdy enough to use on the nymph.

Ivy held the nymph's wrists above her head with one hand; and used her other hand to guide the dildo into the nymph's glistening pussy. Ivy chose not to go gently at all, instead thrusting hard, deep, and quick.

First Ivy took the nymph in the missionary position, giving a satisfied grin when the nymph screamed, and her breasts bounced from the impact. Then Ivy flipped the nymph onto her front and brought her up into doggy position, holding her wrists behind her back with one hand while she held her hair with the other.

"I'm going to..." the nymph started to say, and Ivy pulled her hair harder.

"Fucking beg for it," Ivy hissed, thrusting still harder on the nymph.

"Please, human, let me..." the nymph couldn't finish the sentence.

"Cum for me!" Ivy hissed and watched the Fae release a hard, sweet orgasm with a wail.

Ivy released her from the dildo and let her lay down on the bed of flowers. The nymph was very satisfied, Ivy was very satisfied.

It took her a moment to realize that the forest clearing was vanishing into darkness around them and the bed of flowers was turning into a regular bed with her strap-on made of grass, leaves, and flowers disappearing magically right off her body. The flute's melody was quickly fading into silence.

It was too dark to tell where she now was, but the nymph's smile at her gave her a small bit of reassurance. The surrounding had clearly been the nymph's magic, and that was alright to Ivy.

That is until a hand grabbed her by the ankle, and she was lifted upside down into the air. It happened so suddenly that Ivy didn't even have time to scream or even yelp before she was dangling in the air, trying to get a focus on what was happening.

Ivy looked down at the nymph, and she simply shrugged, but clearly looked disappointed that their fun was interrupted. Ivy was turned around, and she was staring at the body of a mammoth of a man.

This man had to be at least seven feet tall, muscular, and wore nothing but shorts made of leaves and grass. He had long, dark hair tied back in a loose ponytail, and a moustache and goatee like Shadow's, though this giant's moustache and goatee was longer.

The most peculiar thing about him, aside from his height and mass, was that she could see through him as though he was a hologram. Unfortunately, a hologram couldn't lift her up in the air and hold her there like a rag doll. Her next thought was that he was a ghost, but then she remembered that the last ghost that manhandled her had to take possession, difficultly, of Shadow to do it.

"I see my pet nymph has brought me a new human to play with," the giant said with a gleeful sneer. "This is good, the other one might not last much longer."

His sneer suddenly turned to a look of shock and he gasped in surprise before disappearing completely. Ivy fell and landed back on the bed, looking all around her to see if the giant was going to reappear.

Instead, she bound Bella standing beside the bed, holding something in her hands that glowed slightly. Whatever she was holding was attempting to break free of her clutches, but she held onto it determinedly.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Ivy asked, perplexed. "Where the fuck did that fucking giant go?"

"It wasn't real," Bella replied calmly but with annoyance to her tone. "It was this stupid, fucking, thing using magic."

Ivy crawled off the bed and stood next to Bella, looking at what she held in her hands. The creature was no longer then the length of a hand from bottom of the palm to the end of the middle finger. It had bluish-green skin and carried the long dark hair and facial hair that the giant had had.

It wasn't nearly as muscular as the giant had been portrayed as, but it did wear the shorts made of grass and leaves to cover its lower body. It had beautiful fairy wings tinted blue, and Bella held each of its wings with her thumbs and forefingers so that it couldn't go anywhere. Later they would learn that this also weakened it so it couldn't use its magic to the full extent.

"What the hell?!" The fairy-like creature bellowed, both in confusion and irritation at its weakened state. "You are supposed to be submissive! How dare you over-power me?!"

"We're switches, motherfucker!" Bella hissed at the creature. "You want us to submit, you have to earn it!"

"You definitely haven't fucking earned shit, bitch!" Ivy yelled at the creature, acting like she was going to flick it while Bella held it.

The creature looked perplexed, and then terrified. However, something else happened that had Ivy drop open her mouth and sneer before giggling.

"Oh, my god, Bella, your fucking with it has made it hard as fuck!" Ivy snickered.

Bella looked at the creature and could clearly see how aroused it was, even as small as it was. The creature blushed, but its erection was still there and obviously not going to subside.

"You're not used to be the one controlled, but you like it, don't you?" Bella said with a smirk. "You're used to be the Dominant. But your body, at least, likes the thought of fucking submitting."

The creature, obviously male, closed his eyes and shook his head, his blush deepening. He tried again to break free of Bella's grasp, but Bella held on firmly to his wings. Ivy raised her eyebrows but stood there with her hands on her hips enjoying the scene.

12