Fae Gathering Ch. 03

Story Info
Welcome to the gathering, the humans split up.
5.4k words
5
2.7k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the group of humans and the wizard continued to walk to the meeting place with the alleged "good Fae", Bella and Ivy were telling their sisters, master, and the wizard what had transpired in the locked room. They all had unknowingly formed a protective circle around Leilani, but when Shadow noticed he didn't say anything, merely smiled to himself.

They continued to walk until Matthias stopped suddenly and turned to look at Bella.

"You said the Sprite was severely weakened by you grabbing his wings and pinching them tight?" Matthias asked the girl, determination in his eyes.

When Bella nodded and looked quizzically at him, Matthias nodded back, raised his arms and muttered a loud incantation. Four small cages appeared over their heads and they heard shrill shrieks as creatures appeared in them, sounding very shocked.

Instead of letting the cages drop to the floor the way he'd done with the Sprite's cage, he caused them to float down to the ground so he and the humans could get a better look at the creatures inside. The shocked sounds gave way to shrieks of anger, and the creatures were shouting in an unknown language.

"One little Sprite wouldn't be enough to thwart my counter spells and keep that damn door closed on us," Matthias said matter-of-factly. "The Sprite you encountered became weakened when you pinched his wings; we should've gotten through by that point. The Sprite had help, lots of it."

Three of the cages held more Sprites, two male and one female. One male was blonde haired, and the other was sandy haired, both naked except for their shorts made of grass and leaves. The female had long red hair and wore a grass/leaves bikini like the one the nymph had worn.

The fourth cage held a new kind of creature, one that looked like a Sprite without wings, but still floated inside the cage. They could tell it was male, and it was fully clothed in a shirt and pants made of grass and leaves.

"Meet the cousin to a Sprite, an imp," Matthias explained, looking at the imp and at the three Sprites. "The old magic perforating from them is almost staggering, no wonder it took so long for me to counter them."

"Let me out now, and I'll make your deaths quick and painless for locking me up in the first place," the imp hissed at Matthias, and tried to look at the wizard and humans menacingly.

"You dare threaten a wizard, you little bastard!" Matthias said, and the light in his eyes grew brighter and a soft glow formed around him.

The imp's attempt at bravado stopped instantly but he continued to glare at Matthias. The glow left Matthias' form, but his eyes continued to glow brightly.

"Can you keep them all caged, but transport them in with the other Sprite so they don't cause any more trouble?" Shadow asked the wizard so they could get moving again.

"Yes, a grand idea, this ground is supposed to be neutral anyway, so harm is not encouraged further than defense," Matthias agreed and raised his arms.

The four cages vanished with all four creatures still hissing and shouting in their native languages. Matthias looked apologetically at the humans.

"Fortunately, the cages will only be seen as an act of defense, but I must apologize to you all," Matthias said and sighed. "I gave you my word that no harm would come to any of you, and Ivy was almost attacked by a Sprite, and who knows what else those other creatures were intending to do to all of us? The king of the Sprites will hear of his subjects' antics on neutral ground and I will demand justice. I will also demand justice for your girl Leilani, though I don't know how she became the victim of a Sprite in the first place."

"I was manipulated by a girl I met a month ago into going on a blind date with the Sprite," Leilani explained with a shiver. "She seemed legit for the entire month so I thought the blind date couldn't hurt. God, I was fucking wrong! The bastard grabbed me, took me to where he lives, and had his way with me for what seemed like fucking forever!"

"Leilani, do you want Matthias to transport you home?" Shadow asked, covering the girl in a hug. "You've been through enough; he can take you home to rest and start healing."

"Master, I get that you trust Matthias, and that's whatever, but I don't trust Fae at the moment, him included, so I'd rather stay with you until you go," Leilani replied, and Shadow nodded in acknowledgement.

If Matthias was offended by Leilani's words, he didn't show it. He simply led the way around the corner of the hallway to the left and showed them an enormous door where the gathering was taking place on the other side.

They walked up to the enormous door, two doors split down the middle, and the doors opened immediately. Matthias led the way in, and they could hear the many conversations and light minstrel music as the gathering was underway.

The gathering was taking place in a type of banquet hall, one that seemed endless in sight. All manner of Fae creatures was there, some of them, one would only find in mythology books and fairy tales.

Though they were all mingling with other races by the plenty, the Fae of authority had their own areas of tables and decorations that fit the needs of the Fae they correlated with. Shadow, always the observer and profiler, was taking the scene in, trying to get all the details he could with his five senses.

The air smelled sweet, and the mixture of colors was not staggering but pleasing to the eyes. Shadow could sense the magic in the room, ancient and wise in places, and playful and serene in others. He could see that his ladies were taking in the scene as well, looks of wonder and fascination were evident on their faces.

For a moment the conversations and festivities stopped, and the Fae grew quiet as they peered at Matthias and the humans. Shadow could sense curiosity and see welcoming smiles come from the Fae closest to them. None of the Fae spoke, but they didn't seem threatening either.

"Welcome, humans, to our gathering," a female voice finally said to them, sounding thunderous as though she was talking via a microphone with sound speakers built in the walls where they couldn't see them. "Your wizard friend Matthias has told many of us much about you, human known as Shadow, and your lovely ladies. We thank you all for agreeing to meet with us as we gather in neutrality and peace."

Matthias bowed, though it was to acknowledge that he was mentioned by the female voice and motioned that the humans needn't bow along side him. Shadow simply smiled and nodded at the many Fae staring at them.

Finally, a woman who looked like she was in her thirties, but with an ancient aura to her, materialized in front of them. She had long blonde hair with red streaks tied back in a tight bun, and she wore a white gown with red trim.

Her eyes were without pupils like Matthias' and instead there was only white light. She radiated magic like a shield around her, and probably didn't even realize it. Matthias took one of her hands and kissed the back with both respect and admiration.

"I am Kaetaria, a female of Matthias' kind, and I've been elected spokeswoman between the Fae and your group," the woman said and nodded at the humans, first Shadow, then each of the ladies one by one.

"Pleased to meet you," Shadow replied with a smile. "This place looks amazing."

With Kaetaria now with Matthias and the humans, the festivities resumed, and the place became lively again. Kaetaria led them off to the side and began listing a few of the Fae males and females that held authority with their species and the humans should meet if they would honor the Fae in such a way.

The head of a coven of witches was there, along with a vampire queen who ruled over a portion of the lands that the vampires inhabited. An elven king and his queen would want to meet them, as well as some water Fae such as sirens and mer-people.

"I realize this is a place of neutrality and peace, but I wish to reiterate that I guaranteed these humans no harm would come to them here, m'lady," Matthias said with a short bow.

"I second that guarantee, and by the orders of those with authority, the Fae will honor it as well," Kaetaria agreed with a nod.

She glanced at Ivy and Bella and a look of concern came over her face.

"I sense residual magic coming off these two," Kaetaria said, looking the two girls over. "Partly sexual in nature, but also not. Is everything alright?"

"We had run ins with some Sprites and an imp before coming in here," Matthias said to which the female of his kind rolled her eyes. "One of the Sprites made a nuisance of himself with these two with the help of a forest nymph...I took care of it, for the most part, but I will be having a word with the Sprite king very soon. Neutral ground should be honored by all, not matter how tricky the Fae is."

"Agreed," Kaetaria said and looked apologetically at the humans. "I'll back you up with King Lathin if need be."

Kaetaria looked at the masses of Fae in the gathering hall and back at the humans. She was obviously trying to make her mind up about something, but they weren't sure what yet.

"There are many Fae that wish to meet you all, as I listed," Kaetaria finally said. "May we split you into two groups and show you around? Matthias will walk around with one group, I will take the other, that way we can cover more terrain before you have to leave back to your world."

"That sounds fine to me," Shadow said and looked around at his ladies. They all nodded in agreement, so Shadow nodded at Kaetaria.

"How about if Shadow, Bella, and the new girl...Leilani, you called her, goes with Kaetaria, and I'll take the other three with me?" Matthias suggested.

"Any of you have a problem wondering around with Matthias?" Shadow asked Ivy, Sophia, and Sammy.

"Nah, I'm down to go with him," Sophia said simply to which Sammy nodded in agreement.

"We can fuck around with him, that's no problem, Master," Ivy said and gave Matthias a teasing wink.

"Okay, then, see you ladies a little later," Shadow said and gave each of the three a quick hug.

"What, no hug for me?" Matthias asked teasingly.

"Dude, shut up and go mingle," Shadow said with a smile, but held up a hand so Matthias could knuckle bump him.

Kaetaria took three and Matthias took three, and each group headed into opposite directions into the mass of Fae.

As they wondered around with Matthias, the human ladies saw all kinds of creatures from different myths. Notably, there were creatures from Greek mythology gathered around in a group talking. They saw a few satyrs, some centaurs, both male and female, and even some nymphs that gave Ivy a reminiscent tingle upon seeing them.

Some of the satyrs were playing musical instruments and everyone watched as nymphs danced to the music. The mythology creatures offered Matthias and the human ladies some food and wine, and they sampled some delicious fruit and nectar flavored wine.

"We have some beautiful mortals, I see," a satyr said to the ladies, in between drinks from a flask. "I'd love to win your hearts and see you dance."

"Maybe some other time, friend, they're just visiting," Matthias stepped in before any of the ladies could respond. "The nymphs are dancing beautifully enough already."

"Tis true, the nymphs make me want to dance a jig with them before I dance inside them," the drunken satyr said and laughed hysterically to himself so that his belly jiggled.

Sophia took the other two's hands in each of hers and led them on to a pool filled with the clearest water they'd ever seen. Water nymphs danced atop the water and a few mermaids and mermen sat either just inside the pool or on the pool's edge.

"Ah, the humans that are the talk of the gathering," a mermaid with long golden hair said, looking the human ladies up and down with interest. "Fondest greetings to you."

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," Ivy said to the mermaid, eyeing her up and down the way she eyed them.

The mermaid dove into the water and swam over to the edge where the three human ladies stood. She was quickly joined by another mermaid with sea-green hair.

"It is you three who are gorgeous, fair human," the golden-haired mermaid said and gave her a seductive smile. "Come closer, so I might see you better."

"You're not going to pull us into the water, are you?" Sophia asked crossing her arms over her chest and raising her eyebrows.

"Nay, fair human, but I would very much like to touch your hands," the golden-haired mermaid replied, holding out her own hand to prove her intentions.

"As would I," the sea-green haired mermaid agreed.

Ivy and Sophia knelt by the mermaids and held out their hands for the mermaids to take. The mermaids grasped their hands gently, kissing the backs much the same way that Matthias had kissed Kaetaria's hand. Except, the kisses from the mermaids were getting Ivy and Sophia very aroused.

The sea-green haired mermaid let go of Sophia's hand and raised herself so that she was sitting on the pool's edge where Sophia knelt. Without warning, the mermaid placed her lips on Sophia's and kissed the girl first softly, then more deeply.

Sophia's arousal was more powerful then her shock, and she kissed the mermaid back, bringing her hand up to run through the mermaid's hair. She deepened the kiss and it wasn't long before their tongues were meeting, and both girls were moaning against their mouths.

The golden-haired mermaid perched beside Ivy and looked at her hungrily. Ivy had been watching Sophia, and getting very turned on, and gladly pressed a kiss to the golden-haired mermaid's lips. Seconds later they were warring to see who had the more powerful tongue.

A merman surfaced at the pool's edge in front of Sammy. He was as handsome as the mermaid's were beautiful and had sandy hair kept short. He was also muscular, though not obsessively so, and smiled at Sammy, showing off pearly white teeth.

He perched on the pool's edge and held out a hand to Sammy.

"You don't want to miss out on all the fun, do you, beautiful human?" He asked, and his voice came out in a melody that aroused Sammy.

She knelt beside him, a bit more hesitant then the other two had been, but eventually let him kiss her lightly because her arousal was taking over her mind and begged for it. Now all three girls were pleasuring their mouths with the lips and tongues of the merpeople.

"Ladies, some caution please," a voice behind them finally said, and the three humans broke their kisses to look up at Matthias. All three girls blinked hard, feeling like they'd just come out of a trance, and all three quickly got to their feet.

"Spoiling wizard, we weren't going to hurt them," the golden-haired mermaid said with a pout.

"I wonder if other parts of their bodies taste as good as their mouths?" the merman said with a devilish grin, his eyes on Sammy's crotch area.

Sammy blushed and turned away from him. Sophia and Ivy looked confused at how the mermaids had affected them, but also wondered why Matthias had stopped the make-out sessions.

As if reading their minds, Matthias crossed his arms over his chest and scowled at the mermaids.

"Your hands have become claws and you're trying to tell me you weren't planning on hurting the humans?" He asked skeptically.

Ivy and Sophia looked down at the mermaids' hands and indeed saw that the fingers and nails had lengthened into claws. The mermaids tried to hide their claws, but it was too late. Finally, they showed smiles where their teeth had grown long and sharp in a monstrous way.

"Oh, my god, what the fuck?!" Sammy murmured, as the merman revealed his true self as well.

"Well fuck, go figure that the cartoons sugar coated that shit," Sophia muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Still, that kiss was lit, I might've chanced it anyway," Ivy said with a devilish grin.

"Bitch, you're crazy," Sophia said to her and giggled.

"Bitch, you know it," Ivy agreed and joined in on the giggling.

"Shall we move on?" Matthias replied calmly, but the look on his face told them he hoped they'd say "yes".

"Pardon me, Matthias the wizard and human ladies, but Queen Veronica would like to meet you," said a voice behind them.

They turned around to a younger looking man in a butler's uniform standing there looking distinguished but anxious. He had dark hair and an ancient aura, so they knew we was much older than his appearance dictated.

The ladies looked at Matthias and he shrugged and nodded to the young-looking man. Matthias and the ladies allowed him to lead them in a new direction.

"Queen Veronica rules over an area inhabited by vampires," Matthias explained to the humans as they walked. "I've never met her personally, but she has a reputation of sophistication and finding ways to always get what she wants. Keep your wits about you, ladies, not all Fae need magic to bewitch others."

Queen Veronica's gopher vampire led them to an assortment of tables were several vampires sat conversing and drinking from large cups. They didn't bother to try to cover up their looks, though they honestly looked like regular people with fangs in their mouths. The only indication that they weren't human were the fact that some were deathly pale, and you could sense how ancient some of them were from the auras they let dispel from them.

The tables were set up so that they circled around a small table were the queen sat with a couple of other vampires. One of the other two vampires was female, the other male, but there was no mistaking the queen from others.

The words gorgeous and sexy didn't do the queen justice, at how exquisite her appearance was. She had long raven hair tied in a sexy updo; and wore a black gown with forest-green trim. Her dress at her torso was extremely tight, and she had a plunging neckline that showed off her supple cleavage perfectly.

She had an ancient aura to her, as well as an aura of strength of different kinds. None of her subjects looked her in the eyes, not even the two that sat with her. Her dominance was unquestioned, and one could tell that every bit of her reputation was true.

The gopher vampire led Matthias and the human ladies through the circle of tables but paused with them a few feet from the table where the queen sat. He bowed low before Queen Veronica and looked shocked when he noticed Matthias and the humans weren't doing the same.

"Your majesty, may I introduce to you: the wizard Matthias, and the human ladies you requested," the gopher vampire announced, still bowing low.

"You may rise, Garrett," Queen Veronica said off-handedly, not even looking at him.

She did, however, look at Matthias and the humans. The queen made eye contact with each of the girls, and all three immediately felt compelled to kneel before her. Just before they did, Matthias spoke.

"Queen Veronica, its an honor to meet you," Matthias said with a short bow. "Please allow me to introduce my human friends, Ivy, Sophia, and Sammy. Their dominant, Shadow, is with his other ladies around here somewhere with the sorceress Kaetaria."

Queen Veronica smiled sweetly and looked Matthias in the eye. They shared a look of mutual respect and the queen nodded.

"I'm pleased to meet you as well, Matthias, as I'm also pleased to meet these young human ladies," Queen Veronica said, nodding in kind at the three humans. "You called the one Ivy, correct? My girl Aura has told me all about the time she spent with you, Ivy. I see she was correct in how attractive you are, as are you other ladies."

Ivy couldn't help but blush at the queen's words, and still had to fight the urge to kneel before her. The queen's essence in dominance rivaled that of Shadow, and the thought of submitting to this exquisite being was starting to arouse Ivy.

Ivy could sense that the queen knew this too, for she looked at Ivy and seemed able to look into her very soul and heighten Ivy's desire to do her bidding. Ivy wanted to feel the queen's touch on her while she followed orders, maybe receive a sweet kiss from those delicious looking lips for a job well done.

12