Fae, Sam, and a Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, Fae placed her hands on the bench and positioned her ass into the air, wiggling with a giggle at Sam's aching cock. Without a moment of hesitation, Sam spit onto her length and began to rub the moisture into her skin. With one quick, deliberate plunge, Sam was deep inside of Fae. The joy the two shared before this moment had her plentifully accommodating for Sam, who was able to ride Fae's pussy with abandon. She grasped Fae by the hips, plummeting herself into the younger woman with every stroke, her messy bun shifting in time with her shaking breasts.

Fae could feel Sam reaching to the very depths of her until it began to almost feel excessive, but for all her reckless thrusting, Sam still was a considerate lover. It was intimacy perfected, pushing to the very limits of what Fae could handle and then allowing for a rest. Her eyes were closed, her face near the cedar bench as she could smell the heavy scent of flesh and lust in the air. The slap of testes onto her clit, the grip of the fingers into her skin, the drops of lubrication that spilled onto the floor.

Sam pulled out, rotating Fae onto her back, "could you come with me?" She asked through hooded eyes and a whispered tone.

Fae had no response but a nod as her hand unwittingly began to massage her clit.

Sam took her girth into one hand, positioning it carefully against Fae's labia. Slowly, intentionally, Sam moved inside of Fae. She took one of her own nipples into her mouth and began to pick up the speed of her movements. Fae's legs positioned around the small of her partner's back, keeping the woman deep inside of her cunt.

In one heave, Sam pushed herself onto Fae and placed a nipple into her mouth. Sam and Fae both worked the swollen breasts independently, the thrusting moving to a fever pitch. Fae rubbed her sopping clit as her toes began to curl and her legs tensed into the air. It was then that Sam ran her fingers into Fae's hair once more, kissing her deeply and lovingly. At the same time, Fae felt a finger deep in her ass once more as a tongue moved against her own.

It was at that moment that Fae felt her whole body quiver and shake, to tremble and lose control. She came hard, with an audible drip hitting onto the floor.

Sam joined her in that moment, the kisses becoming a struggle as she moaned and bucked her hips.

The room smelled of come.

-

Fae was left that evening with a phone number and a memory that she couldn't possibly forget. Her friends may have teased her relentlessly, but she didn't care.

She had found the ultimate pleasure.

Her name was Sam.

12