Fae War Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers

The feeling was everything, and not enough! She leaned into the hand and a finger pushed between her lips and pressed into the wet crevice. She moaned and her nails grazed Luka's back as she arched her body into him.

Watching her face intently, Luka rubbed softly up and down her slit. Erin's eyes rolled back as they closed and little 'oh's ' slipped from her lips in time with his movements.

Erin had never felt pleasure like this. It was exquisite torture; sending electric shocks through her limbs and creating a nagging need low in her belly. Luka purred into her neck, licking along her collarbone and down to her breast.

As he sucked her nipple into his mouth, his finger slipped deep into her pulsing tunnel. Erin arched firmly into his mouth and hand, her hands pulling his body into full contact with hers. The pressure of his stroking hand increased, his palm pushing into the sensitive nub at the apex of her lower lips. With a few firm strokes, and his mouth demanding on her nipple, she gasped and shattered into a million glittering fragments.

Erin panted as her heart pounded and the most glorious sensations she'd ever felt coursed through her body. Luka was amazing, and this was what just one hand could do. She was now fixated on what other parts of him could accomplish.

His strokes gentled and his mouth returned to her ear where he murmured how beautiful she was.

Erin pulled his mouth to hers with one hand as she reached for his fly with the other. His hand covered hers and removed it from his jeans, placing it around his waist.

"We shouldn't go there," he said huskily, though his hands continued to stroke her, and he looked as if he wanted to lean into her again.

"Why not," she asked, too involved in the moment to think about other things.

He kissed her again, quick and hard, then lifted himself off her. He stood and paced in front of the fire. She felt cold, alone, and embarrassed.

"You have not been assigned a mate," he said, not looking at her, "and I need to remain clear-thinking to protect you."

Confused and frustrated, she mumbled, "I'm sorry," and gathered her clothes as she headed for the bedroom.

She thought she heard him say something before she closed the door. It sounded like, "I'm not," but she couldn't be sure.

******************************

Please vote and comment!

CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers
12