Fae Woods Ch. 03

Story Info
The Fates intervene.
3.6k words
4.65
12.3k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers

Here is the third installment of Fae Woods. If you have not read chapters 1 and 2 I encourage you to do so before reading this chapter. Things heat up a bit as our couple reestablishes their childhood bond as adults. Looking forward to see what you think. All comments are welcome. Please keep in mind that this whole world is just a work of my imagination lightly sprinkled with fae lore.

***

The first thing that Dillon noticed was the pounding in his head. Jeezs, he couldn't remember the last time he'd had a headache this bad. Then the last dream he had came back full force. He remembered everything... and it was strange. Then he heard that angelic voice in his ear, "It wasn't a dream Dillon." Dillon pride his eyes open to look at the owner of that voice and he was surprised anew at how beautiful Sienna was, of how beautiful she had become from the only playmate that he had as a child that did not leave him behind because of his health. He always felt a kinship with her that he never found again in his life.

"Sienna, Sisi, God are you real. I thought that you were just a figment of my imagination. All those dreams I had were real... But what I don't understand is why I couldn't remember until now. Why would you take away the best memories I have of my childhood?" He tried to sit and his head started swimming.

"Take it easy Dill, when the fates mark us it can take a lot of strength out of you." She said.

But Dillon couldn't stay still. He had so much he wanted to say to her he could hardly get his thoughts together. As he spoke he knew he was babbling and he knew it but he couldn't shut himself up He just let the questions continue to roll off his tongue, then she kissed him and questions were the last thing on his mind. Dillon lost all train of thought, he started kissing her back; she moaned the sweetest sound he'd ever heard. He reached up to pull her closer to him, damn, his body was on fire. Wait, his is lips stopped moving, it was just his arm that was on fire. It hurt like a bitch! He pulled away looking to see what was causing him pain.

What he saw shocked the hell out of him. His arm was crisscrossed with Celtic knotting and with strange lettering that he had only see on the rock outside his home and the rock that he found in the clearing with Sienna. What the Hell! The tattoo like marking ran from the base of his knuckles to the top of his shoulder giving him the wickedest looking tattoo he had ever seen.

"It is more than just a tattoo. You have been marked by the Fates as a warrior and a prince among our kind."

"What?!" he was in shock.

"I donna know what to tell you but you have been marked for greatness. I know that you won't disappoint us."

Falling into the childhood name "Sisi, I have no idea what you are talking about. 'Marked for greatness' I'm just a biologist. What do you expect me to do?"

"I expect you to make good on the blood promise you made to me."

With that said, images began to fill Dillon's head; he saw himself and Sienna as children again in his special place.

***

"I'm so tired of being sick all the time. I want to be like the other kids, don't get me wrong Sisi, but I want run like I do when I'm with you and not feel like I'm about to cough up a lung. I want to climb things just be... normal."

"But you aren't normal. You are special, you have a connection to my world that most humans donna have. I think that's why you feel better when you are with me because you are more of my world than you know. Than even I know." Sienna was so sad that her friend felt so out of place. She wanted to help but wasn't sure she could.

"But I don't want to be special! I just want to be NORMAL. I hate going to the doctors all the time. They don't know what's wrong with me but they keep sticking me and examine me for this and that. What's wrong with me?" Dejectedly, he stopped the pacing he'd been doing and sat next to Sienna. She thought for a moment.

"I think that there may be a way I can help but I'm not sure I can do it right as I've never done it before."

"What?! What is it I'm willing to do anything."

"Whoa, be careful who you say things like that to, especially to a fairy because they might just take you up on it."

"Don't try to change the subject, what is it, you know that I'd do anything to help you."

She hated seeing that desperate look in his eyes. "Dill I'm not sure, this could be dangerous and I could get in trouble if anyone found out."

"Please, Sienna" tears filled his eyes

"For you Dill, only for you." Sienna was willing to do anything for her Dilly. She loved her little human. He was her best kept secret and she wanted to keep it that way. Her family didn't know that she spent so much time with the human but she had been drawn to him from the first time she saw him when he inadvertently activated the fairy gate. No one used the gate that she found him through. She had been out exploring on her own and felt the pull of the gate. She had been deep in the Fae Woods when the most delicious sent she ever smelt hit her nose and was curious to know where it came from as no one was really even allowed to be where she was. She followed her nose to through the gate and saw a boy sitting beside the gate. He couldn't see her but she had a great view of him. She also saw what had attracted her to the gate in the first place. The boy sat eating some kind of sweat confection that was filled with something that looked gooey and sweet. Oh goodness, did she want to give it a try, it looked so tasty. Beside him sat another confection that looked just a sweet and untouched. She turned herself into her tiny pixie like form and planned only to take a small bite... that was the day they met and and the beginning of a friendship that she would never forget.

"A blood promise." She stated.

"A what?"

"A blood promise would allow me to help you but you would owe me a debt that you will be obligated to pay in full at the time of my choosing."

"What would I have to do?"

"That would be for me to decide and when. Most fae do not make these promises as the person the promise is given to can call it in at any time and can put them in a position of vulnerability. Would you be willing to do that?"

"Sisi, I trust you and know that you would never do anything to hurt me. Can we make this promise thing? It can't be worse than anything I've already had to do for a doctor."

"I would have to cut you and myself, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"If you are sure it will work, I will give it a try. Like I said, I trust you."

Oh how she wanted to keep her little human. She wanted to take him away to her home to keep and she had a feeling that she knew why the problem of the sickness that seemed to pelage him every time he left the magic of the stone but knew that was not an option. The people of her village would have a lot of questions for her that she was not ready to answer nor did she want to deal with the wrath of her farther and king for doing something that he strictly forbade.

She reached into the air and Dillon watched as her finger began to glitter and glow and she pulled a small dagger from thin air. She held her arm out, bearing her left forearm she drug the dagger down her arm, sucking her teeth at the pain, leaving a thin line of blood in its wake. "Give me your arm." Dillon shakily handed her his arm. Sienna took hold of his wrist brought his arm closer to her. She looked up into his eyes questioning his determination with a look. He gave her a slight nod of his head letting her know he was still on board. She sliced his left forearm in the same manner she had her own, he grunted at the pain trying not to show any sign of how bad it hurt. Sienna then grabbed his hand and pressed the open wounds together allowing their blood to mingle. She looked into his eyes saying "I give to you this favor sealed in blood this day. Now you say 'For your favor, I give you my oath and promise yours to call, mine to repay.'"

Dillon repeated the words as Sienna told him, then he felt the tingling his arm. It quickly spread from his arm over his whole body then ebbed away.

Sienna released his arm "It is done, the blood promise is complete. You will feel the change in your body and the sickness will not bother you anymore."

Dillon stood and started to walk around the clearing looking at the fully healed scar that now marked his arm "SiSi, I feel... I feel different but something isn't right."

Sienna rose and her worry written on her face "What is it? I'm sure I did it right. What are you feeling?"

"I'm not sure, but I don't feel...." Sienna's stricken face was the last thing he saw as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell to the ground in a dead faint. What he didn't see nor would he remember is what happened next.

"Oh dear Fates, Dillon! Noooo, please get up!" she yelled shaking his shoulder. "Please Dilly, you have to wake up." She cradled his head in her arms crying. "I'm so sorry, you were perfect just the way you were." She continued to rock him and cry pressing her head to his and her hair blocked out her view of everything but her Dilly.

"Sienna, stop your tears. You little friend is not hurt." Sienna's head snapped up clutching her precious burden to her chest. Thought she had never met them before for few fae ever laid eyes on them or any other creature of legend, but what stood before he was were The Fates. The pure white Grecian robes they wore billowed around them from a breeze only they could feel their hair floated about in the same manner. They just reeked of power few ever witnessed. Sienna turned her eyes away because it was hard for her to look on such majestic beings.

The last record anyone had of The Fates was in the time of Macbeth when they appeared to him as witches telling him of his fate to become king. Before that they had been spotted on the Norse shores tending to the people there. But the Fates had power beyond measure and could take the form of any being they wished and were found touching the fates of all living things on earth throughout time. They had no time they were timeless forever in the pursuit of keeping the balance of the living even in death. No witches could ever contain the power of the three beings in front of her.

The Fates spoke as one once again, "You are correct in your thoughts of us. We are the fate of every tale that you have heard. You may raise your eyes. We will temper down our power. " The light that seemed to shine from their very pores seemed to dim and Sienna raised her eyes to them once again.

One of the sisters stated "We are known by many names little one. The Moirai"

Another sister "Parcae"

The last sister "Norns"

All three "are just a few names."

The first sister said with a motherly smile "But you may call me Nona"

"I am Decima"

"And I am Morta"

"Might I ask why you are here?" Sienna asked.

"Your favor to your little friend has prompted our appearance." Stated Nona.

"Yes, this little fellow was not to survive the year. Yet your blood promise has presented us with a little dilemma. As I am sure you have guessed, your friend does carry the mark of the woodland fae such as yourself but his human blood is at war with his fae side. You know the way of these things, these Halfling children do not do well in one world or the other. Each side needing its own environment, fae need the fae world, humans need the human world. It is amazing he has survived this long. He should have died long ago." Sienna gasped at Morta's words and hugged Dillon to her even tighter.

"That is not for you to decide dear sister." Said Decima.

"No please don't take him from me." Sienna said her tears started a new.

"This is also not your choice little fae, you knew what you did was forbidden. Now, we could let your little promise extend his life." This also came from Decima.

"Or we could let it be the deciding factor in the extinction of his life" Morta chimed in.

At this point, Sienna's fear for her friend was gnawing at her insides. This is when Nona spoke "Hush sisters. I have seen what will come of this if the child dies now. We all know of the fate that waits in the fae world should we allow this child to live. I believe that this child can restore the balance and that is what is important."

The other two sisters "You are right sister. His life can be put to a better use. We will allow this child to live to keep the balance." Sienna watched this byplay in complete silence. These were fae that you did not want to anger. Her heart sored when she heard that they were going to let her Dilly live. Maybe she would bring him home for safe keeping. She was willing to face the others and her father to keep Dilly safe. It's not like it isn't something that the fae have never done before.

The Fates replied to her thoughts "You presume too much, your deed will not go unpunished."

Nona "You will indeed be an important part in the acceptance of this half fae into the fae world. We will mark him as one of us when the time is right."

Decima "You will teach him of our world. Your life force will forever be linked to his."

Morta "Should you die, so will he and the same for you should he die."

The fates as one "But for your disobedience, you will no longer be allowed to see him until that time." The power of the fates surged as before, and then Nona lifted her hand in Sienna's direction ripping Dillon from her arms.

She screamed "No please don't do this!"

Decima "And Dillon will have no memories of even meeting you, but you my dear, will have yours of him."

Sienna, was flung back through the gate and tried to go back through to see what happened to her friend only to find that it had been sealed closed by the Fates. She looked to her arm, and the scar that should have been there was gone. She fell to her knees and cried fear of never seeing her friend again filling her heart.

***

All Dillon remembered now was passing out after he made the promise to Sienna then nothing at all. He put two and two together because soon after that last meeting with Sienna the dreams had started. He hadn't been sick anymore after that but he had lost the best friend that he ever had but didn't know that he had until now. Sienna looked at him remembering the same moment and much more.

"Sisi, why didn't you come back to see me? Why did you leave?" Dillon jumped to his feet pacing, headache forgotten, and absently rubbing his arm. The very spot were the scar should be. He looked down at the spot and before his eyes the long line of the scar appeared again. He thought to himself, I don't know how much more of this spooky stuff he could take. "I told you that I would still value our friendship if you helped me but you disappeared. I've been haunted by you my whole life and never knew why? Please tell me something. I'm losing my mind here." He looked over to Sienna as she stared a now matching scar on her for arm mouth gaping.

"Sienna, have you heard a word I said?" she dropped her arm looked up at Dillon and stood and walked over to him taking his left hand in hers tracing the scar sending tingles in places Dillon was not trying to think about right now.

"Dilly, it was not my choice to leave you. I wanted to take you with me but what I did that day was against fae law and I knew it. The Fates punished us for it. My guess is they took your memories to soften the blow as you really didn't know what you asked and left mine because I did. Those dreams you had, they were memories of us. Your will is alot stronger than even the Fates believed. But the dreams you've had since coming to Irland were real, I was there. I had those dreams too. I knew that it was time for you to come to my world well... our world. Come with me through the gate. Our destiny waits."

"Wait, you want me to go through this gate of yours. I don't know about this. That does not sound like a good idea to me. I have had enough strange things happen to me in one day. Going through some strange fae gate to I-don't-know-what is too much. I'm not just some wayward traveler you can lead around by the nose. How do I know this is not just another dream?"

She brought her body up against his desire lending a sexy huskiness to her voice and her accent was more pronounced, "Do I feel like a dream to you?"

He gulped down his next breath as all of the blood in his head rushed to his penis and he hoarsely stated "That is debatable."

She smiled, "I assure you" she lightly kissed his chin. "that I" she slowly ran her hands up his abdomen and chest resting them behind his neck. "am not" She used the leverage of his hands behind his neck to lift herself then locked her legs around his hips resting her core right on top of his raging hard on he almost burst when he felt her heat scald him through his shorts. "a dream" with that, she kissed him rocketing his passion for her to the tenth power. He filled his hands with her plush ass grinding into her heat. Damn, her ass was just as soft as her lips that seemed to be devouring his. So sweet he was getting dizzy. He heard her moan as massaged her luscious globes and he could feel her nipples pebble against his chest. This was absolutely the hottest thing he has ever experienced.

She lifted her head from his and asked again "Do you still think I'm a dream? Will you come with me now?" Oh did he, she had no idea. He started kissing and licking the column of her neck and she squeezed her legs around him started making those little noises that were driving him wild. Suddenly she fluttered her wings and was out of his arms in seconds. She hovered just out of his reach. If this was a dream it was the best dream he ever had, he didn't want to wake up.

"Dillon! Have YOU not heard a word I'VE said?"

"Yes, I heard you. But you are very distracting" He made a hand motion to the very apparent tent in his shorts. And she laughed.

"Well I guess we both possess that particular talent" motioning to front of her blouse to the equally apparent nipples that were protruding beneath the fabric. Dillon was transfixed. He could imagine the feel of those nipples in his mouth.

Sienna snapped her fingers in front of breaking his train of thought. "Dillon, can you not stare off into space when we are talking. I know what you'd rather be doing. Please Dilly; will you come to the other side with me just to see if you can help?" She held her hand out for him to take waiting.

Dillon sighed with defeat her distress affecting him deeply "Ok my little temptress," He took her hand. "I will come with you, but I don't know how much I can help. I'll do what I can but I can't make any promises."

She stopped just before they crossed the threshold of the gate looking back at him into his eyes, "But you already have." There was a tingle in his scar to remind him of just that and they walked into the gate hand in hand.

sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers