Marissa's Tales: Ch. 01

Story Info
Marissa Sings the Blues - a lusty Fae loses herself in song.
1.5k words
3.97
32.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingHades
KingHades
10 Followers

Marissa Sings the Blues

Marissa's Tales: Chapter 1


This and my other "Faeophobia" stories are based on the "Faeophobia" world created by xxxecil.

Mervandalyssa stood proudly in front of the old '40s style microphone, filling the small club with the deep, resonating tones of her seemingly electric alto voice. She sang of love lost and of how no one made time for love in the hectic world she lived in. Meanwhile, her accompanying pianist, trumpet, and bass players belted forth melodies that melded perfectly with her full, high voice.

As it had time after time, the music seemed to come with little difficulty as the beautiful young lady's band mates were too entranced by her singing and beauty to pay much attention to their playing. An imaginative person might have commented that it seemed as though the girl's voice held some inherent magic that summoned the most appropriate and beautiful music to express the song's deep moods and emotions.

And that person would have been right. Early in the 21st, the Celestial Conjunction had occurred: the astronomical/magical event which had re-opened the long forgotten and long-closed gateway to the land of the Fae. Magic had re-appeared on Earth along with numerous elves, pixies, satyrs, and other less numerous beings of human legend. The result was a unique and awkward mix of two entirely different ways of life.

Marissa, a condensed version of the girl's long Fae name preferred by humans, really was imparting a kind of magic into her melodious and passionate tones. Marissa was an elf (mostly), one of the most numerous Fae races. Her inborn magic suffused her voice, which she viewed as her greatest asset, with enchanting power and beauty. However, her magical nature had also infused her body with magic.

That was the other reason humans were so entranced when she sang. Her low-cut dark blue cocktail dress tightly hugged all 5 foot and 3 inches of her inhumanly beautiful and perfectly full hourglass figure. It gave little-needed lift to her huge, proud breasts, and called attention to the deep rift of cleavage between her exquisite orbs. The slinky, satin dress reached down all the way to her ankles and past her pierced navel, but not before reaching the two dangerously wide slits which began on each side of her upper thighs and exposed her toned, shapely legs. Coupled with the dress were the elbow-length fingertip-less black silk gloves that she often wore over her arms. The dress's material shimmered and really set off her wavy, voluminous hair beautifully, an incomprehensible mix of golden blonde and deep red that reached the middle of her back. Marissa's pale, vulpine face and large, almond-shaped, grey eyes were crowned by her elongated, pointed ears, with five small rings spanning the length of each. Below her unearthly face, her unfettered, thimble-sized nipples crowned her delectable chest and were noticeable through the dress as they hardened (a frequent occurrence).

Marissa never bothered with the human invention called a brassiere. Despite this, a human friend who worked at a lingerie store once estimated her heavy, gravity-defying bust at a 34F...whatever that meant. Like most Fae, she felt too restricted by and had no need for a bra. She wore thong panties only because they seemed to come in such pretty and varied designs and colors, as well as the fact that she enjoyed the way a thong fit snugly between her perfectly voluptuous ass cheeks.

As Marissa sang, so filled with passion for her music, she was filled with another sort of passion. As usual she was horny from sharing her innermost feelings via song to the clientele of the club. She simply loved opening herself up to deliver her entrancing message, and was greatly tempted to open her sopping twat to them too.

It wasn't that she was a slut...well, OK, she was a slut...sort of, but so were all of the Fae. In their world of dreams and unfettered imagination, no one had ever bothered to fetter their sexual drives either, which would have been difficult considering how amazingly attractive all Fae were. Their world was dying as humans ceased to believe in the power of dreams and magic. This slow, subtle death had helped the Fae races evolve into extremely sexual creatures, both mentally and physically, towards the noble end of re-populating the fairy races enough to counter the gradual de-population of their own world.

Many races, however, were doomed too early for the migration to Earth to save them. For example, most elves weren't quite as curvaceous as Marissa, and many had slightly smaller waists along with greater height. Marissa however, was one-eighth dwarven. Dwarves were a short, stout folk with a strong connection to the earth, which they constructed their homes inside of. They were nearly extinct, their innate, mystical tie to the dying Fae lands precipitating their doom even faster than other Fae. Marissa was aware of her mixed lineage, but was proud of the more level-headed and goal-oriented mentality that she had inherited from her dwarven ancestors....well, that and her big, sensitive tits anyway.

As Marissa sang she often became obliviously enraptured as she lost herself in song and the lusty looks her male (and a few female) patrons gave her. As her pussy drooled its sweet nectar, her sensitive nipples rubbed against her silky dress, and her exquisitely formed throat and mouth poured forth wave after wave of sonic bliss, it was difficult for her not to imagine an encore performance of a more visceral and erotic nature. As she contemplated this, her full hips swayed to the music and her large, firm breasts bobbed enticingly. At the same time, one hand tipped with long black nails accented with glittering blue was gripping the old style stand-up mike, as she absent-mindedly ran her clenched fist up and down the shaft just beneath the microphone itself. Her other hand roamed one side of her perfectly indented waist, sometimes just brushing the bottom of her achingly sensitive, luscious mounds.

A million images ran through her head as her body responded to her Fae lust, even as her mind attempted to deny it. Images of long, thick cocks plunging between the delicate folds of her warm, wet pussy; between the pouting, naturally cinnamon brown lips of her soft, skillful mouth; and between her delicious, firm tits as she eagerly massaged their rock hard man-meat until they delivered their precious gooey cargo wherever she felt she needed it that night.

But unlike many Fae, Marissa had enough willpower not to end up getting gangbanged by the club's clientele immediately following her performance. As it ended, her last note seemed to hang in the air...and the patrons slowly woke up from Marissa's magical song. Though the effects of her singing were over, her incredible body was still enticing the many males who often attended her performances; the men were so torn with desire that a few were considering assaulting the poor elven girl, though she probably would have been happy to accommodate them and hence obviate the need for force to be used.

Marissa looked at the crowd lovingly and thanked them for their time and their tips. As she was showered with compliments about her voice and her beauty, she timidly received them as she self-consciously clasped and twisted her hands together in front of her, which only served to force her inhumanly ripe breasts to be pushed together and bulge obscenely between the nearly touching elbows of her pale arms.

With great reluctance, Marissa left the stage and moved through the crowd of admirers, somehow fending them off with innumerable cooing thanks, even as she tried hard not to react to the many not-so-discreet touches and grabs her thick, curvy ass and generous, supple tits received as she walked by.

As she drove home, she barely managed to stay on the road as she alternated between stimulating her aching nipples and her engorged and needy clit. At one point, she was in such a fervor that she took her eyes off the road just long enough to lather her right nipple with saliva via her attenuate tongue which proudly housed a doorknocker tongue piercing.

The dwarves had been great craftsmen and had forged most of the rings, studs, etc. that the Fae had long pierced their erogenous zones with. This ancient practice served to increase one's sensitivity, pleasure, and sex appeal. Because of this, numerous Fae were overjoyed to see that this practice had recently re-appeared in many human cultures when they arrived.

Finally orgasming, Marissa was soon home, where she immediately stripped to down to her ever-comfortable nude form (except for her black silk gloves, of course). She was walking from her apartment's kitchen to her living room when she heard something or someone in her bedroom. Terrified, but determined to investigate, she pulled her great-grandfather's dwarven axe from above the TV and crept toward her bedroom, ready to defend her home and her body from any intruder...

KingHades
KingHades
10 Followers