Faeophobia: Bosom Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers

"Y-you can't do this to me!" Cindy protested, as her titflesh vibrated from the suction.

"And I'm afraid we'll get away with it. The University has been told that you dropped out, and your car will be found floating in the river after a mysterious 'accident'." Said the company rep. matter-of-factly.

"Curtis will come for me! Somehow, he'll find me!" She wailed, as her breasts spurt their cream.

"Oh, I'll 'come' for you alright babe," said a familiar voice from behind her. Cindy turned abruptly, causing her 3rd and 6th tit to pop out of their plastic cups, spewing an ivory stream from her golden nipples in an arc across the milking parlor. And Curtis was there, behind her, wearing an AG-CON lapel-pin!

"You too?" she wailed incredulously.

"It was my job, Y'cynndaarielle. I was assigned to the scholarship candidates, and to ensure that they were too horny to worry about anything else; with you fairy chicks, it's ridiculously easy!" smiled the muscled ball-player. They had used her uncontrollable lust against her! And worse, despite this betrayal, her clit hardened at the sight of her boyfriend.

"There's someone else here you should see." Said the dark-haired company man with a sinister tone. Waddling down another hallway came Nina. Or, what used to be Nina. The pixie had always been smaller up top than the elf, and perhaps that made her fate all the more ironic.

Her back was arched as she struggled to support gargantuan tits the size of beachballs. Her out-sized mammaries were still surprisingly buoyant, but the fleshy weight must still have been unbearable. Rosy nipples the size of shotglasses were erect with her desire, and her flesh was reddening from the pressure of unexpressed milk. But that was only above the waist.

Gulping in shock, Cindy beheld that her pixie friend now sported…*GULP* what appeared to be a huge, swaying udder from between her legs! The bloated teat had four human-looking areoles with extra-long nipples the size of a roll of quarters! But the blue-haired pixie seemed more stunned than angry; her face looked as though she were…perhaps…contemplating a monumental decision.

"Bovine hormones combined with the most advanced fertility magic available. We're an agricultural company, if there's one thing we know, it's milking and lactation." Chuckled the company man. But any further retorts Cindy might have had were cast from her mind as Curtis came behind her; she could feel his naked, erect cock caressing her silken ass cheeks. He was not coercive, his dick rubbed across gently, soothingly, he wanted her to want it too. Cindy had never been able to resist her lust for human males; there was nothing to change that now.

"T-Take me! Please!" she yelped, as he thrust himself within her.

"You know what they say babe; All play and no work always turns little elves into sex-cows!" He seemed to find that remark extremely amusing, and laughed uproariously as his meaty cock surged within her womanly depths. She wondered if that might not be some obscure movie reference.

The orgasms were getting worse. They were so violent that she had almost always passed out, sometimes before Curtis had a chance to blow his load inside her. Cindy wasn't sure how long she'd been here, but she had learned a few things; There were many other girls, most Fae, but a few magically adept human females. The program was massive! Almost as massive as the gravid belly she had grown in the night. A taut womb now dominated Cindy's abdomen, as though she were pregnant for the 4th time…but no, this..this felt different, there was a great deal of pressure, but even though her womb was the size of a human woman full term with twins, there was no kicking, no movement inside her, just a strong, turgid pressure. Her 6 tits continued their endless parade of hyper-lactation, uncontrollably moistening everything in the new, carpeted cell she had been given. There were bars on the side walls in this cell, so at least she could talk to the other girls.

Half were multi-breasted, and the other half were cow-freaks, like Nina. All she had to eat or drink was a thick, brown syrup from a tube coming into her cell from the ceiling; the company fed her 4 times a day with the sweet syrup. Amazingly, she found that she was too busy being horny, or milking herself to worry about how angry she was.

*BZZZT* The buzzer! It was time for the 8 a.m. milking! Despite her best efforts, Cindy and the rest of the girls were unable to completely drain their engorged teats without the machines. Each girl waddled out of her cell as fast as possible to try and reach the newest breast and udder pumps first. There were cries of joy and relief, as the women, mostly Fae would be able to relieve themselves of the gallons of milk their udders had produced during the night.

"Production has risen 23% from last quarter!" announced a voice over the intercom. Cindy couldn't help but swell with pride. "Some of you may be interested to know that AG-CON now owns the catering companies services all the Universities in the State! The milk from your breasts will be served in cafeterias by tomorrow!" said the staticy, intercom voice. It made sense; Fae breast milk had a number of narcotic and aphrodisiac properties; if it could be mass-produced, it would revolutionize the dairy industry; and the fertility mages at AG-CON had managed just that.

"THEN GIVE US MORE MEN!" shouted Cindy with indignation! Sometimes, she only had two cocks a day! The ache in her pussy was beyond belief! Other girls took up the shout. Most of them had stopped thinking about escape, the goal now was to convince the company to send them more hard cocks. All of them were naked, pregnant, and hornier than they ever imagined possible, they deserved more human men to pound their hungry pussies!

But something was wrong today; Cindy's milk had slowed down around 5 a.m. And now, she was barely dripping at all, yet she could feel the pressure! She fitted herself into the plastic cups, her water-melon sized teats barely fitting. But, something was wrong! Nothing came out! Why…

And she felt it…the rumbling, pulsing in her swollen womb. Her belly spasmed as her popped out navel darkened, and the flesh reddened. Her navel seemed to become more, and more distended until…

Drip…drip..Yes! She was giving milk, but…wait? It…it's brown! Brown milk was coming from her golden tits! She could not resist the temptation to reach in her finger and taste it…

"You were chosen for a special, magical experiment, Cindy." Said Curtis, who came up behind her. He grasped her 4th teat before she slipped it into the cup, and began nursing her chocolate milk. Oh…the taste was exquisite! Cindy almost didn't want to spew her milk into the tubes for the company to use, it was so sweet…And then..

"UNNNGH!!!" she grunted, as she released her final spray.

It was her belly. Her vast womb now spurted milk from her navel! Her entire abdomen was not heavy with child, but rather her womb had been converted into a gigantic milk gland! Curtis hastily attached the gigantic, industrial sized cup to her spurting belly. The sensual stimulation made the spurting elf gasp with pleasure. Almost as much as when Curtis finally got around to impaling her with his rigid cock! (Why did he wait so long?!)

"The spells we've created use your womb as an added source of milk." Breathed Curtis, in between thrusts. "As long as we keep you fertilized with a healthy load of cum, you'll produce milk instead of babies." But Cindy could barely hear him, as her orgasm cascaded upon her. She had never felt more impossibly feminine.

Was this to be her life forever? A naked, horny, sex-cow with a belly full of milk? At least she had her friends. She had Curtis' cock, and she was never without Nina, and sometimes she could have long talks with the other girls. She could fit in here, they were friends here, the best of friends. They were bosom buddies.

The End?

For awhile anyway. Unless someone else wants to add a page to the chronicles of Madison University!

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers
12