Faeophobia: Breasts of the Magi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers

He tried to stammer out some apology, some explanation.

"Who's ready to score?" He shouted in a distinctly female voice. Wait....that's not what he wanted to say, why did he do that? A fumbling, awestruck sophomore with blond hair approached Vince.

"Y-you....I know you....I mean, I've seen you in...in magazines..." stammered the sophomore.

Vince wanted to tell him he was mistaken, that this was just some weird magical mishap. His lips moved;

"I think you've jacked-off to me long enough fanboy." said the female voice coming from Vince's lips. Which were now covered with glossy lipstick. He reached up and felt pointed ears, saw the impossible, gigantic boobs, the silky-soft skin, and he knew. I've become....I've turned into Tatianna Tits!

"Maybe it's time you tried out the real thing, instead of blowing your load on magazines." Said Tatianna, as she moved closer to the boy. No! This isn't what Vince wanted! He didn't like men! Gritting his teeth he prepared to take control of himself, and explain the situation. He'd say this was a mistake, he'd say none of this is what it looks like. He'd say that he had to get out of here.

"What's a girl gotta do to get a cock in her pussy around here!" She shouted. NO! That didn't come out right at all! This....this was... impossible, wasn't it?

Rough hands grasped at the mammoth mammaries before them, tweaking and teasing at the jutting nipples, barely held in check by the flimsy bikini, which soon was yanked away. Tatianna threw back her head and moaned with pleasure, her pussy moistening with the stimulation.

Desperately, Vince tried to think. Why was he acting this way? Even in a woman's body, there was no reason for him to like men! Well....he didn't, but Tatianna Tits, Elven Porn-Goddess did. Tatianna was a total slut. And he had become her. Was he a prisoner? A prisoner in his own body? Frantically, Vince tried to run away, escaping this situation.

Tatianna laughed musically, swaying her chests to watch her awesome juggs jiggle naked in the air. The pumpkin-sized globes wobbled with a fleshy grandeur far superior to the false, silicon tits of the 20th century, Tatianna was all real! And Tatianna had no use for clothing. The bikini was gone, and her nude form glistened with voluptuous splendour.

A security guard approached her from behind. "Excuse me miss, I know you're an elf and all, but we have laws concerning indecent-"

"YOUR COCK! MY CUNT! NOOWWW!!" Howled Tatianna, as she pulled down the denim pants concealing the blond kid's erection. '

"Now look here, missy, you can't just go around baring yer tits in public like-" But a gaze from Tatianna silenced him. She craned her neck and fixed the guard with her golden eyes, staring hard at him. The rent-a-cop felt something. When the elf woman looked at him, it was as though something snapped inside. A tidal wave of lust boiled up from the core of his being. Gone were laws, rules, and the needs of an orderly society. The elf had connected magically with the animal instinct within him. Now, nothing else in the universe existed except his throbbing cock, and the sweet pussy lips moist with nectar before him.

The guard wept happily as he buried his member within the female folds. A great burden had been lifted; his lust-clouded mind no longer gave thought to what his superiors, collegues, or his wife would think. He was free! Free to empty himself within the sweet cunt churning around his manhood. Blond-boy found soft lips and expert tongue encircling his hardening shaft of manmeat with a predatory speed. Tatianna Tits knew just how to tantalize him, prolonging his arousal as she stoked the fires of lust to a sensual inferno. Both men grasped frantically at her hanging boobs, the security guard all the more excited from his vantage point, seeing the lurid tattoo of a human woman exposing herself which was etched onto the elf's back.

Tatianna was an expert; she was interested in sexual magics even before the Conjunction, but now that she was free to roam the Earth, she had mastered many sorceries to enhance the experience. She ensured that the man in her pussy and the man in her mouth both came at the same time, and the Porn-Goddess eagerly slurped down the blond-boy's rich elixir as it spurted past her tongue, while wiggling her hips in delight as the older man filled her womb with his fertile reward.

In seconds, these men were of no more use to her, so Tatianna turned her attention to the rest of the bookstore. There were two women, one was a student worker, and the other was an older woman from the surrounding community. They stared in shock, uncertain what to do. But hard glances from the golden eyes of Tatianna broke their will, and unlocked the primal lust within both women. Moaning with pleasure, both of them began fingering themselves desperately, as the elf tore down their moral and rational inhibitions with her magical glare.

Tatianna examined the younger student worker. The brunette was barely a B-cup! Shameful in this day and age! Grasping the girl angrily, the elf forced an erect, golden nipple into her mouth, and in seconds, a creamy sluice of rich, enchanted milk began to flow into the human. The taste was exquisite, and the scrawny human moaned with delight, as she felt her own breasts tingling, bulging with magic. In seconds, the girl's sweater blossomed outwards as rounded spheres grew rapidly into E-cup bastions of wobbling titflesh. The front of the sweater darkened, as the girl's own milk came in full force.

While the human suckled her, The elf chanted another incantation, one that would make the changes permanent. After growing up with breasts barely as large as a peach, it seemed fitting that she should spend the rest of her life with melon-sized, constantly lactating mammaries. The girl sooned collapsed in joy, lifting up her sweater and milking her new boobs in wonder.

Grabbing a pink magic marker from aisle 4, Tatianna went around the bookstore, inscribing arcane runes upon the walls and floor, chanting all the while. Soon, the results of her efforts became apparent; a few seconds later two dark-haired freshmen and a blond, senior girl entered through the front, believing that they would buy supplies for class. Instead, the three were overwhelmed by a monomaniacal sexual frenzy, howling with desire while clutching their genitals. Clothing was soon shed, and an erotic sandwhich resulted, one boy thrusting himself into the girl's grateful pussy from the front, balanced by the other boy impaling her ass on his rigid rod from behind. The blond was soon covered with lovebites as she implored her paramours to continue indefinitely. Tatianna twittered with delight.

Soon, it was apparent that anyone entering the bookstore would become overwhelmed with a mating instinct more powerful than most humans could resist. A hulking, black athlete entered, unaware of what awaited him. Screaming with passion as the spell took hold, he tackled the 40-ish female clerk behind the counter. She was a little older, but she had a cunt, and that was what he needed. Even if the woman could have resisted him, she could not have resisted the fiery yearning that blazed within her own loins as the student happily penetrated her. The elf nodded happily, realizing that while this was not what the humans expected to happen to them, the tears of joy streaking down everyone's faces made it worthwhile.

In minutes, perhaps 10 couples filled the bookstore, writhing in the throes of irresistable sexual instinct. In the back, there were some threesomes laying upon piles of spilled textbooks. The jiggling, naked form of Tatianna stalked towards the store's exit. Well, there was more to see, and as long as she was in a college town, she might as well enjoy herself.

They tried to be careful; the administration of Madison University had been made well aware of the fact that iron was highly toxic to people of Fairy extraction. The metal disrupted magical resonances, and in large enough quantities it could prove fatal. Their commitment to diversity compelled the administrators to create a Fae-friendly campus, but sometimes accidents happen.

Such as now, on the door handle. They had covered the iron with a layer of paint, but with many students grasping the handle innumerable times every day, the layer wore off. Tatianna grit her teeth as the cold iron touched her skin. It stung a bit, but should not do her any lasting harm since- "YYEEAAAAAAH!"

Tatianna's body began to shimmer and glow! The air rippled with magical resonance! Soon, the figure blurred, and changed.....

"NH-HAH!!" He was back! Vince was himself again! He was fully clothed, with no trace of sexual fluids on his person. He panted for a few moments, disoriented by the rapid transformation. It must have been the iron on the door handle; it must have broken the spell he was under. Wow! For about 10 minutes, he really was Tatianna Tits! The longer the spell lasted, the more complete the change. He had her thoughts, her beliefs, her memories! At the end, he didn't remember anything about being anyone else. Amazing! What could have caused it? Was it...was it that Wish spell last night? Probably not, his wish had nothing to do with transforming into a porn star, but that was the last time he'd been exposed to any noticeable magic. Well, it was over with now. He suspected that no one had been paying enough attention to him to recognize him before the unexpected transformation, and probably they wouldn't remember anything except the inexplicable appearance of Tatianna Tits, Elven Queen of Porn.

He glanced at the entwined bodies pleasuring each other in the bookstore; soon enough someone would call 911, and they'd send over the Emergency Medical/Magical Technicians, who would break the spell. At least, they'd try to. Tatianna's porn magic was clever indeed, and Vince wondered if some of her enchantments might resist dispelling. No, surely not. A bit of cold iron could unravel fairy magic. Couldn't it? Vince believed so, and whatever spell had been placed on him was clearly gone now. Well, there may be a few magical pregnancies, but no one got hurt at least. Ah well, off to class then.

**********

Well, Vince's report in History class had gone well enough, but still that transformation was bothering him; maybe he should stop by Health services to be sure that whatever spell zapped him didn't leave any lasting effects. Hmm...maybe he was just being paranoid; the spell was broken after all. And besides, he didn't want to miss Professor Lily's class. Vince was a History major, but he decided to take an Environmental studies course to fulfill his science requirements.

And he was glad he did; Dr. Lily was one of the first Fae to complete a degree program in higher education, and only a miniscule handfull had entered the natural sciences. She was a rare gem, and the administrators of Madison University were happy to snatch her up. Of course, the rumors were that she was just as libidinous, if not moreso as the most sex-starved nymphs. Her classes were predominantly filled with male students, all of whom practically seethed with desire as the erudite forest nymph jiggled into class. She seemed to always wear blouses that were several sizes too small; the vast grandeur of her perky bosom strained constantly against the confining cloth.

She made it known that the School was lucky that she chose to wear clothing at all, indeed; many Fae prefer to simply strut around in the buff whenever they can get away with it. And Vincent was not alone as he stared with furtive determination at the precious space on her chest, where the buttons of her blouse strained relentlessly, acres of warm cleavage visible. Lily had been reported to fly into rages whenever anyone suggested that she consider underwear. No, he wouldn't be missing that class.

Ah, he was back on his own floor, and...look; there was Derek, returning to the room they shared. Thoughts of the luscious forest nymph clouded his thoughts as he waved and greeted his roommate.

"I WANT YOUR COCK!!" Vince yelled in a sweetly female voice. Derek turned around, his eyes widening. What the...Why did...what was going on? He didn't mean to say that, and....and...why did Vince suddenly feel so....topheavy?

Vince was wearing a flimsy, white, button-down blouse concealing a vast boobscape made up by two globes only a little larger than volleyballs. Her vest and skirt were a bright, forest-green, and the slender perfection of her olive-tan legs had no need of stockings; even as her breasts had no use for a bra. Oh NO!!! Impossible!!! He....Vince was a woman? AGAIN!? He stopped short in fright, and a wisp of emerald-green hair brushed in front of his eyes. No...no...it couldn't be... In the hallway by the rooms a mirror had been placed for convenience, and the mirror didn't lie.

Vincent Thompson had spontaneously transformed into Professor Lily; the forest nymph biology teacher! The same, heart-shaped face, eyes of deepest green, with an almost asiatic sweep to her features. Alright, this has to stop; Maybe Derek could help, Vince would calmly, and rationally explain the situation.

"I've come for your seed, Derek." said Professor Lily breathily, sashaying down the hall towards him, deliberately swaying her ample hips.

"M-my seed?" mumbled the scrawny nerd.

"The Fae require the infusion of fresh genes to go on living, Derek. We need human genes." A delicate finger unbuttoned the top of her blouse. NO! NO!! NO!!! This was NOT going to happen! Vince was going to take control of himself immediately. He reached deep inside, mustering every ounce of willpower, determined not to become trapped in his own body as he was before, He would NOT have sex with Derek! Never!! And he would tell him so NOW!!!

"I'm not leaving until I feel your cock inside me." Declared the lusty Fae, licking her lips. Okay....Vince was catching on....once again, HE didn't want any such thing, But Lily, a horny nymph that exploited her students in order to procreate with them did. It was his fantasies! It was clear to him now! The spell afflicting him was not broken, it was just....suppressed. With a rude shock, it became clear that every time he had a sexual fantasy, he would become whatever woman he lusted after! And, naturally, all the women in Vince's fantasies had a fiery craving for nerdy intellectuals. Next time, he'd have to fantasize about lesbian exhibitionists. But was it too late? It looked as though he would remain in this form until he touched a piece of iron to suppress the fairy magic.

Lily wrapped her arms around Derek, giggling girlishly as she thrust her tongue luridly into his gaping mouth. Fumbling with the keys, the dorm room was unlocked in record speed. This one's seed would give her many, clever offspring! Half-fae children to fill the Earth. It was Lily's grand design; she took it upon herself to singlehandedly save the dying Fae from extinction. Her smooth hands reached down inside the jeans and grasped Derek's rising cock, gripping it in her impatience to begin the mating.

Lily's mating dance was more than just seduction, her trembling tits and gyrating hips did more than merely excite the frustrated libido of her student/mate, the dance was in reality part of another spell, a complicated fertility incantation. If Derek had been cognizant of anything besides the small buttons popping and ripping away from the nymph's blouse, had he been able to focus on anything besides the bulging expanse of boob gradually revealing itself before him, he would have noticed what the animals were doing outside the window. A pair of cardinals fluttered around each other, both suddenly compelled to begin their own courtship ritual. On an overhanging branch, two squirrels tackled each other; this time of year they should have been worried about gathering nuts, but the aura of fertility magic overcame their normal instincts and brought them to a mating frenzy several months before their usual time. Anyone able to tear their gaze away from the tanned bosoms rising into view would have also noticed several couples of dragonflies, hovering outside the window, mounting each other. But as Lily raised her skirts, revealing her disdain for the very idea of underwear, Derek was oblivious to the outside world.

Well, Derek was indeed glad that he'd signed up for Professor Lily's class. As a computer science major, he had virtually no interest in environmental biology, but all his friends insisted that it was well worth it. He was beginning to understand why. And finally, came the precious moment when the nymph's breasts came into view. Olive-tan, gravity-defiant, bowling balls of female splendour. The throbbing lips of her twat dripped with the honeysuckle juices of her arousal as their groins collided together. From his howling yelp, Lily knew that her magic had succeeded in canceling Derek's intellect, just as she had suspended the normal instinct of the animals outside. Humans were much more agreeable once you got their minds out of the way.

Yes! The boy snarled and threw Lily onto the bed, overcome with the urge to procreate. Lily's eyes noticed something, something she would have to be mindful of; the beds in the dorm had frames that could be stacked together on top of each other for convenience, they were made of iron, and she noticed a small, iron screw right beside the bed. She would have to be extra cautious in avoiding it; even a small amount of iron interfered with fairy sorcery.

While anything but a blushing virgin, every rut stirred her blood almost as much as her first on Earth. The boy thrusting himself inside her moist folds had unleashed years of sexual frustrations; a lifetime of pent-up lusts he was now able to vent inside the quivering cunt enveloping his member, as the pair relentlessly drove each other to orgiastic frenzy.

She lived for this; the nymph was far older than her youthful visage appeared to be, and she knew that she had no desire for the normal stability of the mated pair; in order to proliferate her race, she knew she needed to bed as many young studs as possible. She yearned to be pinned down by a virile young stallion, to breed her and fill her with the spurting warmth of his eager sperm. And that was what she had found. Her dainty feet curled and tickled the muscles of Derek's pumping ass as she adjusted her open thighs to be as receptive as possible to the thrusts of her student/stud.

The boy's hands kneaded and fondled the yielding mountains of fairy boobflesh that loomed before him. She giggled beneath the kisses he lavished upon her rosy nipples, realizing with a start that her mate had never gotten this far with a girl before. His trembling, fawning lust brought a trill of pleasure from her ripe lips. She relished the desperate desire of frustrated nerd-types. And as her drooling slit and writhing legs entwined with Derek, she was able to bond with him empathically, to the extent that she felt his yearnings, and shared his joy at their glorious mating. The frenzied delight he felt, as he raised himself up, tightly grasping her breasts, as he slowly and deliberately ejaculated inside the inviting depths of her inner sanctum. She had told him that she wanted his seed, and he gladly obliged. His thighs seemed to hurry the sperm onward, propelling his manly gift in the moistness between her thighs with a throaty howl.

**********

They just didn't understand. That's why Lily had to be relatively clandestine in her exploits with her studs. The administration STILL insisted that it was somehow unethical for a professor to breed with her own students. So she would have to be discrete. And that was the problem; she had a spell that would multiply Derek's libido; giving him a monstrous sex-drive with an enhanced cock to match. She fingered his now flacced dick with a still-smouldering hunger. Her idea of a good weekend was to lure one of her students home with her, where she would use her fertility magic to turn the boy into a slavering stud-slave; to pound her pussy for 48 hours straight, bathing her womanhood in hot jizm. But the risk of discovery was too great!

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers