Faeophobia: Breasts of the Magi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,506 Followers

How she yearned to magically augment her male students! To dismantle their foolish moral and ethical inhibitions and unleash the mating instinct civilization tended to supress. But her best spells were usually permanent, and it woud raise too many questions. Her rosy lips encircled Derek's limp manhood as he snored contentedly. But despite her best efforts, 4 orgasms proved more than the boy could handle; she simply couldn't get his overtaxed body to respond. Unless she used her new spell. It just wasn't fair to her! Always sneaking around, luring students into her office under false pretenses. She deserved better! She deserved at least one household stud! As long she didn't go overboard, she could probably cover her tracks and keep her career. Yes, Lily had enjoyed Derek's performance. While certainly not the most muscular of men, the nerd had a keen intellect, which Lily wanted for her own brood of magical children. She wanted a boy at home with her! To fill her cunt whenever she wished! She deserved at least that much, didn't she?

Taking a deep breath, Lily prepared the incantations that would turn mild-mannered, occassionally peeping-tom Derek, into a raging sex-fiend. He would live to impregnate her with half-human offspring. But that's when the touch came. That's when the small screw began rolling from where it was beneath the bed to where Lily sat on her knees before naked, unconscious Derek. Brief contact with iron didn't do any real damage, but even in trace amounts the metal was an irritant, and Lily frowned with annoyance as she felt the sting of the object against her bare, fairy skin. frowning, she-

"NEAYAAA-HAAAH!!!" Lily's body shimmered and wavered! Sparkles of magical energy filled the air as her shape blurred....twisted....morphed....

"GEAAAH!! *PANT*!!" He was...He was himself! Vince was on his knees, but he was just as he had been before, wearing his previous clothes. No trace of his illicit coupling remained. Wow! He'd never heard of anything like this! Everything, down to his very thoughts had been completely altered! Just as he had become in body and soul Tatianna Tits, seconds ago he had truly been Professor Lily. All her thoughts, feelings, and lusts had filled his mind! Now at least, he had his answer. The magic was suppresed, but it would return every time he had a sexual fantasy about any woman! He would become her until he touched iron again!

Worse, Professor Lily, and likely any fae would naturally shy away from iron, and he had no control over himself after the change! Until he found a way to break this spell forever, he had to find- AHA! Simple. He took the iron screw, and worked feverishly over the next few minutes to tie the screw to a leather string he could hang around his neck! Now, he would be safe! And if anything did go wrong, he hoped he would be fantasizing about lesbians.

"NNNhmm..." moaned Derek. "You're never going to believe who was just here, man..." he said lazily.

"You'd be surprised what I'd believe these days." Vince replied.

**********

"Buncha posers, think they're so high and mighty, just 'cause they've got fairy cheerleaders." Mumbled Butch Tanner. Well no more, Hillsborough University wasn't about to lose the Championship to the Madison Magicians; and he'd paid good money for the keys to the locker room for the much-vaunted Valkyrie squad of cheerleaders that M.U. was so proud of. The friendly competition between their two schools was about to become...well....hilarious!

"Can't wait...*SNICKER*....when the crowd sees this!" he had a brief window of opportunity, and he snuck into the locker room, with a nondescript aerisol can. He popped the cap, and left it up high, where it immediately began to spray a fine mist all over the entire room. The potion inside the can would make the half-time show veeeerrry interesting! When the fae girls came in to get dressed, they would all be exposed!

"HAHA! No one'll get hurt, but they'll be talkin' about it fer years!"

**********

Well, Vince knew he should go to Health services, but the iron screw around his neck would protect him. He smiled confidently, and prepared to leave so he could make the game and watch Valerie in the half-time show; he said he'd be there, and he needed to leave now. He had no worries; the entire female swimteam practicing topless in front of him wouldn't trigger the magic now! A parade of naked nymphs during the school's 'Fae Pride' day wouldn't threaten him. Still, he tried not to dwell on such thoughts.


Sadly, Vince was unable to persuade any of his buddies to accompany him; most of them had little appreciation for football, prefering Star Trek, and Dungeons&Dragons to most organized athletics. Derek in particular, for obvious reasons could scarcely marshall the stamina to get dressed, much less go to a game. Even the enticement of watching the golden flesh of the Valkyrie cheerleaders was not enough to persuade them, Jason merely held aloft the crystal ball from Walmart and chuckled mischeviously when Vince asked him.

Well, to be honest, Vince wasn't much different. He'd never really had any noticeable athletic talent, and he still felt a bit guilty about spying on the Valkyries during their shower. Nonetheless, he too was more enthralled by cerebral entertainment. So.....the first half of the game didn't interest him a great deal. He sat in the far, upper left corner of the Fae-friendly aluminum benches in the stadium as the game dragged on.

The Madison Magicians were down 14-21, as the Hillsborough Vikings arrogantly strutted across the field, and congratulated each other on their performance. Vince didn't really care; he'd brought along some textbooks to go over in preparation for his mythology test next week. The minutes dragged on...and on...Vince, totally focused, and largely isolated in a remote corner of the stadium managed to filter out the dull roar of the crowds for the most part.

"Hmm...lesse....need to go over the gods of Ancient Egypt...." He closed his eyes and tried to recall the details from memory.

"Hmm.....Osiris.....father of Horus.....uuhm...each Pharoah became the manifestation of Horus while alive.....mmm....then each one became the manifestation of Osiris after death...hmm, actually I don't quite understand that very well." He scratched his head, then scanned his textbook again.

"The next one I have to memorize...yeah....Bastet...hmm....in the Early dynasties she was represented as a lioness...later on as some sort of humanoid cat-woman. Hmm...if there was magic in existence back then, you have to wonder how much of that was real history. Uhhm....in her cult city of Bubastis, there was an annual festival in which the worshippers would get drunk and have free sex all night. Hah! who knew going to church would be such fun! Hmm...wine and cat-women all night, that sounds like a....a....oh no.." He felt it. In his pants, an erection! The thought of cat-women and free sex awakened his libido and....oh no....there was the magic! Surrounding him! But, it didn't matter; he could resist the magic; the iron screw he had hung around his neck would disrupt any spells affecting his person! Still, his hand blurred....shimmered....and his body trembled as the magic struggled to transform Vince into his own sexual fantasy!

"No...worries...YAH! I-I'm tw-twitchin all over...the m-magic is trying to ch-ch-change me...but I...."

CLING!

WHAT! NO!! As Vince's body shook, the knot he'd made on the flimsy piece of leather had come loose! The iron screw tumbled down beneath his seat.

"NOO!!!"

"I...I..."

"I AM IN RUT!" snarled a feminine voice that carried with it an undercurrent of feral menace. "TIME....TO FIND A MATE!!" snarled Vince, except that he wasn't Vince anymore. Had he any control over his own motor functions, he would have gulped in fright, feeling his new body. There was the almost familiar weight of gigantic breasts swaying from his/her torso but....but...no...something was different; the center of gravity on this body was low...strangely low...

This new outburst got the attention of the surrounding spectators a few seats away, and as they turned to face the disturbance, as a one jaws dropped, eyes widened, and cocks hardened.

**********

Whether in the 10th or 21st centuries, the Valkyries were doing what they did best; rousing human warriors to greater feats of strength and valor. Their routines had done just that, during the beginning of the game, but now the floor was theirs. Ignoring the tingling burn in the front of their uniform tops, the statuesque Valkyries began a complicated and well-rehearsed routine of leaping, swaying, and prancing all to the tune of Wild Thing, over the loud speakers.

Valerie felt an unusual weightiness on her chest, but continued to thrust her pom-poms and smile broadly regardless. The Valkyries; with their magical, feathery wings were capable of maneuvers that no merely human cheerleaders could match; aside from hurling one another into the air, the flaxen-haired fae girls could flutter their wings and remain in flight, creating ample opportunites for a whole new spectrum of formations. Well, flaxen-haired except for the team leader, Helena. Most of her race were golden of hair and body, but a small percentage of Valkyries had silvery platinum hair, and pale skin with the appearance of silvery glitter.

Helena tossed Valerie in the air, and she was about to begin flying about just as they had rehearsed, but...but the heaviness! Sure enough, her tender globes of boob, once no larger than honey-dew melons were creeping outwards, inflating and expanding at an ever more noticeable rate! Why...if this kept up...her girls would be the size of basketballs in 30 seconds! She gulped, but nonetheless struggled to continue even with the increasing burden of gravity.

**********

It was the smell more than the growling that alerted Butch. Just as he was finishing up his Gatorade in the locker during Half-time, it began. If it had been only his eyes that deceived him, he might have ignored it. If he had heard the sound, and nothing else, it would have meant nothing. But seeing her, hearing her, and smelling that curious scent confirmed the reality.

There, slinking in the door was....a woman. Well, something like a woman. The creature was a pure sex-kitten, in every sense of the word. Her face was vulpine and feral, yet at the same time temptingly gorgeous. Her ears were pointed, but she was not like the elves that Butch had seen earlier; for their were tiny tufts of fur at the edges. Like the rest of her. The lean muscles of the woman-creature moved gracefully beneath supple skin covered with a fine layer of downy fur, the sharp contrast between the reddish and black areas created the distinct impression of....hm...tiger stripes?

Growling savagely, the creature-woman rose, revealing the full splendour of six, jiggling, rosy-tipped breasts; each easily the size of a bowling ball. Lightly clawed fingers ran up and down this awesome rack, while the snarl of passion that escaped her red lips seemed suddenly anything but hostile. With a swirl of her reddish hair, the cat-woman turned her back, and ass to Butch. She raised her hips, flexing the steely muscles of her tight ass, displaying plainly the engorged lips of a sopping cunt below a swishing, catty tail. But the smell!

It was a dirty, animal scent. The kind of sweaty musk that one used deodorant to conceal. And yet....there was more...the odor...it burned in his blood! Butch could feel his pulse racing as the scent entered him! It was her cunt. Bending over, he sniffed the air, detecting that savage, animal aroma exuding from her moistening twat. It was chemical communication; the scent of instinctive lust, clouding his consciousness with the yearning for sexual release.

"Hey Butch, what about those cheerleaders? Ya think-" But that was when the others noticed her, when Butch's teammates detected the scent. There was no need for words, no need for sound at all beyond the creature's throaty growls of animal lust. The scent was enough; from the way their bodies reponded, from the throbbing that soon overtook the loins of all the football players, the message was clear: This magical creature was ripe and ready for mating. She was a bitch in heat, and she needed strong, virile males to fill her cunt with seed, that she might fulfill the savage demand for procreation that burned in her blood.

The cat-woman arched her back in front of the gathering males, displaying proudly her full rack of feminine breasts, waving them from side to side as if her prospective mates needed reassurance of her fertility. With a graceful leap, she alighted on one of the polished wooden benches in the locker room, on all fours that she might bear her shapely ass before them. With widened eyes, the athletes could see her swollen netherlips, dripping with pungent juices, as they throbbed before them. The odor was overpowering! Unable to restrain himself, Butch bent over like the dog that he was and licked the moist cunt arrayed before him. The tangy flavor augmented the fires of lust that racked him as magical pheromones propelled him, and the rest of the boys to heights of libidinous frenzy mere mortals could scarcely imagine.

The she-beast screeched at this wet intrustion, as her pussy throbbed ever more intensely while she raised up her shapely posterior even higher. Those experienced with cats would know that when one swished her tail as this creature was doing, it was a sign of nervousness, or distress. Indeed, the mewling wail the cat-woman issued after that also bespoke of her discomfort. The poor creature was suffering; her lust so powerful that she would be unable to rest unless a man could fill her womb with offspring. They knew that she needed many, many men. Many cocks in order to be absolutely certain that one of them could successfully impregnate her. A locker room full of college football players seemed like a good place to start.

**********

"The show must go on," Valerie told herself. As she twirled and danced for the stadium spectators, all the while attempting to maintain her confidence. It was her tits. She had never been dissatisfied with them; almost none of the Valkyries were, and yet some malicious spell had set the entire team to blossoming as though puberty had come again.

She smiled, but feared that the firm, six-pack ab muscles exposed by her tank-top might yet become obscured as boobflesh expanded beyond the melons they had once been. And that self-same tank-top grew ever tighter against her chest as she flung her pom-poms.

For their part, the crowd oow-ed and ahh-ed, not yet aware that the cheerleaders were in distress. They were mesmerized by the whirling curtains of blond hair, the deeply tanned skin sprinkled with what appeared to be golden glitter, melded with the robust power of statuesque musculature. Gradually, Valerie could feel the already over-taxed material of her white and gold top beginning to strain; the fabric hadn't been customized for the greater demands of fairy anatomy! It wasn't nearly elastic enough to accomodate the prodigious mammaries of nearly all fae. They'd made such great gains in winning acceptance, but sadly, the popping and ripping fabric barely covering Valerie's golden globes had clearly been manufactured for human use.

Helena, the silvery Valkyrie and team leader did the splits after a high leap, and her now pumpkin-sized whoppers created a noticeable rip in the front! Her smile faded; if they continued the routine, in mere moments the clothing would fail them! Helena had no idea how far the spell (whatever it might be) would go! Maybe....maybe they should seek help.

"W-We might be in trouble!" she stammered, her frightened posture breaking the harmony of the practiced routine. But Valerie leaped (quite literally) to the rescue.

"Nonsense! Nudity is when we're at our best!" She proclaimed in the midst of a slithering maneuver wherein she caressed her own sleekly muscled legs. "So what if we show more skin? Go with it, remember your Fae Lust! Like we practiced! Imagine all the men in the stands storming the field! Imagine them ripping away our clothes! Imagine 10,000 cocks waiting to enter your pussy!" She shouted triumphantly, jiggling her own massive mammaries inspite of the protesting groans of the fabric.

That brought moans of delight from her team-mates, as 22 valkyries and 1 elf surrendured to their fairy instinct, their bodies responding with erect nipples and moist twats. Their pulses accelerated, and a new sense of purpose energized the confused girls. They would give the most seductive show imaginable, compelling every male in the stands to explode with lust, whereupon they would tackle them there on the field. This new hope put fire in the eyes of the valkyries, and alluring jiggles in their every movement. The Lust had taken them now, and their performance was all the more powerful since they truly believed in their ability to provoke an orgy from the audience. Cynthia and Sheila, the only human girls on the team didn't have Fae Lust, but they followed along and tried their best to look slutty.

**********

The creature had named herself Bubastis. She didn't intend to cause any harm; she only sought to relieve the fanatical urges that boiled in her cunt. She needed to mate. She needed to feel offspring kicking inside her womb. Everything else was secondary. But nonetheless, the men would be of little use if they all killed each other fighting over her. One of them had entered her from behind, his cock surging strong and firm inside the core of her being, but she wanted more. Bubastis noted that the fertility magic that created her was growing stronger; each of her rosy nipples on each of her six breasts was now tipped with a ivory droplet of warm milk.

With a snarl, she squeezed her middle right boob, sending a powerful spurt of milk into the mouth of a hunky athlete hitting one of his teammates, as the males fought over who should be able to impregnate her. Why didn't they understand! Bubastis wanted all of them! Every man could fill her cunt with his seed! But her milk distracted several of the combative men, and while they waited for the chance to stretch her hungry pussy with their manly rods, they could partake of the dribbling bounty that poured freely from her bosom.

Well, she couldn't really blame them, the pheromones in her scent, the rut-musk that announced her readiness to breed had overcome them. That was often a problem with humans; they seemed lustful enough at first, but so often they needed a push to get their minds out of the way, so that they might breed freely. That was why she needed the musky scent that exuded from her YAH! Ahh....yes, the first one was finished. Bubastis contracted her inner muscles; her body seemed almost to devour the spurting gift that the human had provided.

But she was still in heat! Yes....a strong, dark-skinned human had entered her, while his comrades suckled on her teats. One of the others grasped her firm and toned leg, caressing it, rubbing his beefy cock against the thin layer of downy fur that covered much of her body. She was annoyed; she wanted him to blow his load inside her pussy! Not on her legs! It was lucky that her breastmilk would make the humans even more lustfully virile.

"What'n the Blue-Blazes is goin' on over....over....*unnngn*" Yes, there was the Coach, about to interfere in the mating process! But luckily, her rut-musk had pushed aside his mind, while multiplying his libido. Bubastis smiled, her fangs gleaming in the flourescent light as the coach began to undress.

The minutes passed far too quickly for her. Yes...10....12....14....Ahh! In time, the lusty cat-woman lost track both of her own orgasms, and the number of partners that had emptied themselves inside her eager womb. Soon, there were more men lying exhausted on the ground, than there were to service her. So she wrapped arms and legs around one of the few standing males, raking her nails across his back as he impaled her cunt. Her furry tail slithered around her mate's legs, finally settling to tease his balls as his cock surged into her, occasionally tickling his ass. And every time, not a drop of jizm escaped her wet folds. Hungrily, her body devoured every drop of seed like a starving tigress on the prowl. She knew now that if ever she would become pregnant, she would be already. Yet still, her body was in rut; overcome with mating instinct. At first, she forced the men to ravish her that she might bear offspring, but now her efforts were for her own pleasure alone.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,506 Followers