Faeophobia: Breasts of the Magi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers

**********

They moved like never before. The fae girls were lost in the throes of their natural sexual instinct, all but ignoring their expanding, ballooning bustlines. They had reached an altered state of mind, having accepted the lust that banishes all reason, all logic. A column of golden asses shook and wiggled before the crowd, the Valkyries making lurid grinding movements while slapping their own shapely rumps. Whereas before, none of them had breasts below a D-cup, now every pair of wobbling whoppers were greater than volleyballs in size, the letters of Madison University soon became distorted with each quivering leap of growth. Soon, it would be easy to forget that the girls ever had shoulders, as bosoms grew to dominate each torso.

There was no doubt that Valerie had saved them. Through her leadership, they were giving a stellar performance, much to the chagrin of the wives and mothers in the stands, who couldn't help but notice the aroused members of husband and son alike. This prank was supposed to shatter their resolve in a tide of humiliation, but the squad used their breast growth, incorporated it into their motions, and for all anyone knew, this was all part of the show. Twirling, leaping legs taut with toned muscle would soon slicken, as the trails of girl-cum from hungry pussies drooled down each thigh, from desires born of fairy instinct. Even the two human girls, without Fae Lust, became so in tuned with their partners that they could almost feel it; they could almost feel the wanton lewdness that gave the Fae their well-deserved infamy. And these humans were by no means unaffected by the boob-spell that had afflicted the others; their own uniform tops were no less in danger. From tremulous globes a little larger than the diameter of a frisbee, to mountains of mammary nearly as large as standard beach-balls, the breasts of the team, at long last, were ready, as the ripping...and popping began.

**********

She was ready. Bubastis slinked away from the sweat of the locker room, her own desire sated, her own offspring growing inside her womb. Her rut-musk had at last abated, allowing her male partners the chance to finally sleep, free from her demanding ministrations. With deft agility, she slipped into the boiler room. The place was secluded; normally off-limits to most people, thus the perfect place to hide out and gestate her young. She would have to be careful; there were iron pipes and furnaces here, but the magical cat-woman stayed well away from them, huddled in the corner while she waited for her body to begin its work.

Yes! There it was! The first flutterings in her belly; The Quickening had begun. Being a creature created from fertility magic, Bubastis was not limited by the laws of normal biology. The tightness in her lightly-furred belly grew in seconds to a noticeable lump, as her pulse quickened amidst her labored breathing. Howling with passion, the first true burst of growth began. Months of maturation occured in mere minutes as the cat-woman massaged her expanding belly as it inflated with the jerky leaps of a balloon being blown up. Each growth spurt elicited yet another snarling yelp, as trimesters passed in moments.

The delicate, reddish-orange hair both on her head and lightly covering her flesh became matted with sweat by the time her breasts reasserted themselves. The bowling ball-sized orbs tightened and became erect. Much milk would be needed for her growing brood. The kicking began as she thrashed upon the floor, bucking her hips against the rhythmic thumping of the strong young inside her womb, testing their abilities and fighting for freedom. Quickened pregnancies tended to be surprisingly pleasurable, and those few women that had experienced them were surprised to discover that the birthing pangs actually felt erotic, as Bubastis would soon discover.

Her delicate, clawed fingers caressed the swelling dome of her belly, easily larger than a beachball, as she attempted to calm the restless offspring struggling to be born. With each quiver, more dribbles of breastmilk careened in ivory rivulets down her engorged teats. And....yes...it was her time!

The intensity of the sensations tended to blur coherent thought, as the magical cat-woman birthed her brood in the mechanical darkness of the boiler room, oh yes....she had many young....7 so far, and with a smile crossing her lips, the creature felt the stirrings of yet more...

**********

The timing was perfect; amazingly the gold and white tops of the cheerleading squad held out until nearly the end of their act, well almost the end. There was no doubt that the prankster had done them a favor; as they saw it. The audience saw a vast spectrum of perfect mammaries; glistening golden in the harsh stadium lights, nipples thursting proudly upwards while the team completed their routine with a dramatic, flourishing pose. But there was a problem. Valerie had been wrong. The men did not rush the field.

Rather, there were several moments of shocked outrage, as women hid the eyes of their children, and swatted husbands and sons alike with rolled up newspapers as the men began fondling their shafts in frustrated longing. But not one of them ran down to the field to ravish the cheerleaders!

But the lust that had built to a fever-pitch would not be denied; if there were no cocks available to the girls, then their lust would feed upon itself. And the valkyries tackled each other. Skirts were raised and the ruined remnants of tops were discarded as tongues licked, hands fondled, and teeth nibbled. The team mates dove between each other's thighs, desperate for the gratification their Fae Lust demanded.

Valerie tackled Helena, driving the team-leader's face into her sopping wet pussy, while wrapping her legs around the other girl's head and shoulders. There was movement behind her, as Lucinalae, or Lucy as the elf preferred to be called, wrapped arms around Valerie, pinching her nipples with one hand, while the other dove luridly into the Valkyrie's ass.

Cynthia stood there confused for a moment, until three of her team-mates surrounded her. The girl was human, she did not have the irrational, magical libido of the Fae. So she would have to be taken by force. The redhead was pinned to the ground, the shattered remnants of her top were removed, allowing her tits, now basketbal size, to swing free, even as a valkyrie buried Cynthia's face in the golden-haired bush surrounding her crotch. But Cynthia could not struggle, because another girl was straddling her chest, kneading, tugging, nibbling at her new boobs. Finally, a third had parted the human's legs, and Cynthia cried out as her panties were torn from her, that the third valkyrie might lavish love-bites upon the nub above her naked slit, then plunge her tongue as deeply as possible into the girl's moist depths.

Soon, Cynthia could do nothing but lie there quivering, as her team-mates forced her into orgasm. The Fae at her crotch smiled happily, the human was a squirter! Girl-cum splattered the Fae's face as Cynthia cut loose with a mighty female ejaculation.

Sheila only wanted to be accepted. She had always been desperate for approval, and now she saw her chance! She could read the writing on the wall; she knew there was no escaping her fellow cheerleaders. Quickly, she fell to ground, removing her panties in record time. The auburn-haired human girl had breasts bared (about canteloupe size) and legs spread to accomodate the hungry Fae that surrounded her. She couldn't spurt like Cynthia, but she hoped that allowing her team-mates to ravish her would boost her popularity a notch or two. She was enveloped like chum in a sea of golden sharks.

**********

It was done then. Bubastis had finished birthing a total of 12 offspring. The hungry cubs had suckled her relentlessly, magically maturing many years in only minutes, unrestricted as they all were by the laws of the mundane universe. Hmm.....10 females, 2 males. That was fitting; one male could impregnate many females. Her cat-children would have quite a struggle ahead of them, surviving and breeding in this modern world. Though Bubastis was confident.

She lay there in repose, her offspring's growth had stabilized, and they all slinked away to grow, and learn, and mature. She had fulfilled her purpose; between lovers and offspring, her 6 teats had been thoroughly drained of milk. And at last the fires between her legs had been extinguished. Wait...what's that noise?

Butch had found her! He was exhausted beyond belief, but now....now...the beautful cat-girl was alone! He would have her all to himself! It was amazing that he still possessed an erection, but as long as he did, he wasn't going to waste the opportunity. There she was...

Butch grasped the creature, hauling her to her feet, as he prepared to enter her. Bubastis was sated, and frankly didn't care if the human desired her, though her own lust was only a trickle of what it once was. She might as well lie back and enjoy the feeling of a raging cock surging inside her again.

"Oh no! NO!"

But it was too late, Butch slammed the cat-woman against one of the iron pipes to better enable his cock to penetrate her. With a shrieking howl, she scratched and pushed him away as she felt the sting of the iron!

"Dude....I must'a had too many Budweisers last night..." said Butch as he rubbed his eyes.

Vince ran frantically out the room before anyone could get a good glimpse of him.

**********

At the very least, the scandal was tempered by victory. Madison University would receive heaps of scorn and criticism, since it took 10 minutes before anyone arrived to drag the slutty cheerleaders off the field. Nonetheless, when the game continued, much of the crowd's outrage was forgotten.

It was as though all the fight had left the Hillsborough Vikings, they were sluggish, slow, and clearly exhausted. Whatever happened in the locker room had somehow sapped the entire team of its vigor. Even the coach refused to stand and shout orders, merely watching from a chair and drifting in and out of sleep. Every pass they missed, the Madison Magicians got the better of them during every play. The Quarterback slipped by the opponents with unnatural ease. Not of course, because the Magicians were so much better, merely because their opponents were so much worse.

**********

When Valerie finally caught up with Vince, walking back to the dorm after the game, she was somewhat disconcerted by the many, many pieces of iron that dangled from his person. Heavy chains were around his neck, and he seemed to be wearing a bracelet with odd bits of iron fragments. Such a person must have a serious fear of the Fae, magic in general, or both.

"Vincent, Did yo-"

"Valerie! You've gotta help me! I'm cursed!"

"What? Cursed?" The Valkyrie fluttered and landed next to Vince, barely dressed in a button down shirt, and nothing else. Vince struggled to speak while averting his eyes. She placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it, and it must have something to do with a wish I made last night."

"Eh? A wish, you say?"

"Yeah, it was the darndest thing; this girl, she's a grad student, and she fell asleep in the lounge on my floor, and she had some notes for a Minor Wish spell, and I sorta...."

"Xeroxed it." Both of them said simultaneously.

"Oh dear Vincent, Tell me what you wished for!"

" I just....I wished to become whatever would make you happy."

"And I wished for you to find whatever woman you most desire."

"Two spells of the same type on the same target," mumbled Vince.

"Synergy," replied Valerie. "The magic became unstable, and both wishes were granted at the same time in an unpredictable way.

"That makes sense; all day I've been transforming....transforming into whatever sort of woman would make me happy." he groaned. "Spells of this magnitude aren't easy to break, either."

"I assume that is the reason why human law restricts Wish spells to graduate students in Thaumaturgy. I hope you haven't caused any trouble, dear Vincent."

"Well....there's this girl who works in the bookstore that will probably be lactating for the rest of her life without magical suppressants...and.." he dragged his foot on the ground sheepishly. "And I sort of accidentally spawned a new race of magical cat-people. There's no telling what impact they'll have once they start breeding." Valerie giggled.

"It certainly sounds as though you enjoyed yourself!"

"You'd be surprised. And...I...I'm flattered....really....was there...something else you wanted to tell me?" his eyes began to dilate.

"Yes Vincent," A button popped away from the shirt, revealing the golden watermelons and the vast cleavage between. "I've been struggling to find a way to handle my lust, my fiery lust...for you.."

"M-me? But...then...why didn't you..."

"Why didn't I impale myself upon your cock and bury your face in my bosom? I was afraid of intimidating you, but I don't think I can hold out much longer, sweet Vincent." Her finger trailed across his chest, downwards towards his crotch.

"It's in my nature, Vincent. Try to understand, we Fae just don't have the ability to supress our sexual impulses the way humans do, at least not for very long. I think I'm about to ravish you, Vincent. I'm no longer able to control myself, I can only hope your male pride will not be wounded." She stepped into his path, blocking him while placing her hands upon his shoulders.

"M-m-my Pride? I....I think my pride will be fine, but...but this curse I'm under...."

"Yes, your curse..." and with that, her right hand grasped and lifted off the heavy chains, ignoring the pain from the iron's touch, while her left tugged and pulled off the bracelet!

"H-hey what are you doing! Unless I've got iron touching me, the magic will....will..."Valerie smiled as Vince began to blur, change, and shimmer. "Will make me...so horny..." replied a female voice.

It was a bit disconcerting, making love to yourself, but Valerie was more flattered than disturbed. Because it meant that Vincent was fantasizing about her! Well, a version of her with a massive, 10-inch cock above a moist pussy. The pair coupled savagely, and the cock-Valerie plunged herself to the hilt in the inviting warmth before her. The pair began flapping their wings in tandem, it was amazing that they could remain aloft. The wings were too small to support a human in flight, but even as her breasts defied the laws of gravity, so too did her wings defy the principles of aerodynamics,

"If you can still *SCHLUCK* hear me....Vincent..." breathed Valerie in between the lurid strokes of the golden cock as it reamed her dripping snatch. "Listen...I can... *SCHLUCK* show you...something else....*SCHLUCK* about Valkyries." She grabbed the cock-Valerie's lips and placed them upon her bright nipples. The milk that rushed into cock-Valerie's throat was a jolt of electric bliss sprinkled with wild honey. The rich, nourishing lactation set off a surge of vitality inside Vince's transformed body! She moaned with surprised glee.

The golden cock swelled larger, prouder, stretching the cunt that hosted it to its upper limits. Vince had never felt such powerful vigor as when drinking from the engorged teats of a Valkyrie! "You see, Vincent....if you can...*SCHLUCK* Still hear me...The strength that you feel is..*SCHLUCK* crucial. This is how we *SHLLLP* captured warriors....for our...*SCHLUCK* for our pleasure....*SLULLK*....mortally wounded men...*SCHLUCK* No use...until *SLLYNK* We revive them....*SCHLUCK* This way..." A wound through the chest couldn't have stopped Vince now! And as his/her body burned with raw power, so too was her libido magnified.

"And while you are in this body..." She grasped cock-Valerie's right boob, and began suckling as well. As the pair floated higher, and higher on magical wings above the campus of Madison University, they almost didn't notice the celebratory fireworks blasting over the field, rejoicing over the school's Championship status after their athletic victory.

Someday, she'd help Vincent with this curse. Someday.

Others may tell tales of Madison University if they wish.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers