Faeophobia: 'Good Ole' Days'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

**********

He would come; the Beast would come. Amberyllielle would be the first member of her Phane to taste the awesome cock of the Beast that had impregnated the mermaids in the infirmary! The nubile elf had no doubt; the Beast would come, he would come soon to ravish her!

The blond elf had enlarged her boobs a few inches past their normal, bowling ball size, and she wore only the tiniest, sheerest bikini she could find as she stood concealed in a copse of trees behind the dorms, with only her beachtowel under her.

"HELLO.....I'M HORNY!....I'M DEFENSELESS!!...I HAVE GIGANTIC BOOBS!!!" Declared the elf to the gathering darkness, as she arched her back, waving her ample rack back and forth. No man could resist her firm, voluptuous body! And then she heard the rustling...

The elf almost leaped with anticipation! The Beast was coming! Coming to ravish her with his otherworldy cock! She faced the sound, thrust out her chest, and shook her breasts, all the better to lure a horny man-beast. Closer......

CLOSER.....

CLOSER...YES! HE WAS HERE!!!

"Wh-What! Jason!"

"In the flesh babe!" It was that guy from her chemistry class, he was cute enough, but hardly a beast.

"Jason! I'm here to get ravished by a monster!" proclaimed the incensed elf.

"Yes, you're horny, defenseless, and you've got gigantic boobs!" his white teeth gleamed in the darkness as he approached.

"I don't want flowers and candy Jason, I need a Beast to satisfy me!" chastised the grumbling fae.

"Glad to hear it Amber," he replied as he grasped her in his arms, the sounds of a zipper filling the air.

"Dang-it Jason I need...YEOW!!!" The guy from chemistry leaned over, and nibbled the point of her upswept left ear! He knew! He knew how to make love to an elf! His hand reached down, pinching a nipple, which plainly tented the sheer fabric of the bikini top. Growling mischieviously, he continued nibbling on the point of her ear, while kneading her boobs.

It was too much, Amber was already hornier than usual, so she slumped limply into the human's arms, moaning while the folds of her womanhood moistened, paving the way to the promised land between her thighs. That was the secret; if a guy knew to bite or nibble an elf's ears...she hoped more humans would discover the sweet, sweet weakness of the elven race.

She was pinned beneath him atop her beachtowel, and it was as much the fires of her own lust as it was Jason's strength that held her helpless. His rigid rod tantalized her before he plunged into the slippery depths of her throbbing hotbox.

It turns out Amber did meet a Beast that night.

**********

Maybe there was somethin' wrong with him. Jake's dizzy spells had started up again. He'd been having a lot of them this week. And he'd been sleeping way too much. The balding janitor grumbled as he felt his cock harden; right in front of him, as he swept up the floor of the the dormitory lobby, was a wanton, blue-haired pixie, making out with her human boyfriend. These blasted fairies were gettin' him hotter than ever! He was better than this; too mature to get all hot and bothered over their gigantic boobs.

He shook his head in disgust as the guy flung the giggling pixie-girl over his shoulder and began to carry her back to his room. Dizzy! again, maybe there was somethin' wrong with him; that latina doctor said that he was okay for a guy his age, but he needed to get more exercise. Dizzy! Really dizzy.....

"Mr. Renquist! I need to talk to you!! It's an emergency!" shouted Dr. Gomez, as she rounded a corner. Luckily she had a copy of his schedule, so she knew where she could find him.

"Huh? I-I'm busy doc, what's so important?"

"I wasn't sure at first, but I ran more tests and you appear to be under an intermittent transformation! It's complicated but, I think that you're turning into something else!"

"What? Slow down honey, did Med school drive you....crazy....I'm just...a little dizzy...." He clutched his head. "A little.......horny....arms....legs.....cock....burning...."

"Yes! Sexual arousal is...it triggers a hidden transformation spell upon you!" she was frantic.

"N-nonsense....uh...dick so hard..." Jake was about to pass out, but his arms...and legs, they felt bulky...was his prick gettinlg longer? "Unggh....."

"I was confused at first, but my research has revealed an acute magical buildup inside you! You...you've been a janitor here since before the Celestial Conjunction, and you've been cleaning up magical messes all that time!" Her brown eyes were wide with excitement.

"Nu-Unghh....Feel horny.....feeling....strong....Unngh..."

"Pay attention! The leftover magic you've been around has gathered inside your body over the years, like....like....constant radiation exposure! Too much over too long gets you sick....but in your case..."

"GEEAARRRRGH!!!" The cock-beast tore through the janitor's clothing, rippling muscles and beefy stature attracting all eyes as the monster attained its full stature, and full length.

"Oh...oh my Mr. Renquist...so long....s-so hard..." mumbled the chagrined female doctor. "Y-you've got to keep your wits about you...."

"WANT BOOBS! YOUR BOOBS!!" A flattering admission, but Ms. Gomez really had very little to speak of in the breast department. She had tried to maintain professional discipline, and not use her studies of magic to augment her sex organs as so many others had. But the Beast would not be denied, grasping his enormous rod, he spurted a mist of precum into the doctor's face.

"GEEAAUGHH!" Lightning bolts of lust wracked her slender frame! She had been studying the sexual enhancement of the victims of this monster, and she knew all too well the consequences. She was not surprised as she felt her own hips stretch and widen, pelvis growing to accomodate litters of young. The fiery throb in her chest did not surprise her either, as her breasts began to inflate like water balloons tied to a garden hose, creating awesome pressure beneath her bra.

"Remember....who you are Jake! Y-you're not a lust monster! You're a man! You're human!!" But no mere man could have so fired her with clit-throbbing desire! What surprised her the most was how much she enjoyed the process, as she began to ripen for breeding.

"HUMAN?" questioned the horny dick-monster.

"Y-yes....human...you...you're Jake Renquist...remember...OH!" Her white labcoat failed even more dramatically than her bra to contain the expansive blossoming of bulbous boobs that rendered the hispanic woman enormously top-heavy. Her clothing was useless now; a wide ass and hips and torn her pants, and her torso was uncovered as the quivering grandeur of pliant mountains billowed outwards, past the size of lettuce-heads, only slowing down after her olive-colored tits had surpassed basketball size.

"WANT CUNT!" The beast grasped the mocha-colored flesh of the ripened doctor as he prepared to insert himself into the quivering lips of her pussy, that pussy that was almost ready to receive his manly gift.

"YOU"RE HUMAN!!" shouted the bosomy latina, as she caressed the wobbling expanse of her new bosom.

"CUUUNT!!" Came the rumbling cry as the Beast impaled the doctor upon his steely member. She spasmed with delight, as his rod slid into her love canal. Human....Human...what did that funny word mean? Human....

"Huh?"

He remembered! The muscle-bound monster reaming the naked pussy of Dr. Lisa Gomez remembered all the days of his life! His marriage to Sue, The twins, his job, the Celestial Conjunction....and...and...what he did to those mermaids in the Girl's Shower! He was the monster! But...he was Jake Renquist! No. He was not Jake Renquist, he did not want to go back to that life. There were too many cunts, too many boobs waiting for him. He must move quickly.

His magical cock sent a rapid chain of orgasms into the jiggling body of the doctor, as he released his seed inside her. He had total power over a woman's cunt! He dropped her, leaving her to the spasms of orgiastic glee that had gripped her, as he turned to the room around him.

Many eyes stared at him. Too stunned to flee, to afraid to resist, and there...coming down the stairs....Yes, there was a quartet of forest nymphs. The fae girls were dressed in tiny, green bikinis, carrying beachtowels. Clearly, they were going to camp outside for the night, hoping their fertile, nearly-naked bodies would attract the cock-monster. Imagine their surprise.

"4 CUNTS! CUM 4 TIMES!" He announced as he leapt towards the fairies in a single bound. He could see the desire in their eyes, the weakness in their knees. They nervously brushed their leaf-green hair, and adjusted the bikini-bottoms, because the Beast could plainly see the stain of moisture darkening the fabric as the nymphs rapidly became wet with fervent lust.

Their bounteous bosoms jiggled like pliant pumpkins as the nymphs lay on their backs, and spread their thighs wide to receive him. They had come prepared; He wouldn't need to ripen them at all! So the Beast took them, one after the other. In the clenching cunt of each nymph, he delivered 4 orgasms, commanding their bodies to deliver 4 consecutive climaxes that would keep each of them writhing in bliss for several minutes, as he deluged their wombs with his spurting gift of cum. He had to move quickly.

The Beast that had been Jake Renquist stood tall and proud as he planned his life. He was pleased with his handiwork; the women he had gifted were even now beginning to inflate, magical offspring rapidly maturing in their blessed wombs. The doctor, and all 4 nymphs rubbed their bellies, as they felt the tightness of young growing inside them.

This was living! He could never go back to his old life! Where was the adventure, the challenge in cleaning other people's messes? The Beast knew what he had to do. There was a world of pussy awaiting his manly gifts, it would be a far more worthy life for a creature of his power. The old ways were gone, the 'Good Ole' Days' could never come back, magic was here to stay. But these days, these times could be far better.

He would roam the Earth, impregnating every fertile womb that he came across. There was no limit to the amount of cum he could produce, his offspring would be growing proud and strong in the wombs of fae and human alike. From Sea to Shining Sea he would spread his children. Yes, there would be those that would try to stop him, but that was the challenge! The obstacles placed in his path by the authorities would only make every cunt all the sweeter.

He shattered the door of the lobby, as he left to begin his noble quest. But first....

First....

He needed to pay a visit to 'Our Lady of Celibacy' Hospital.

The End?

There are many more adventures to be had at Madison University. All those that wish to write may contact me.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers