Faeophobia: Magic's Hour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia took the girl's chin between her thumb and index finger, bringing Bernadette's eyes up to meet hers. "The more you fight, the more you cling to your faith, the more ardent a Believer you will become when you join us..."

The Infinite Beauty spell the elf had transfused into her body finally broke through the Christian girl's protective spells and charms. The enchanting beauty of the Fae over-rode poor Bernadette's mind; the girl was too used to looking up to people above her; to supplicating; to sycophancy. She was docile by nature, and it made her easy prey for such a creature. The crippled girl started weeping openly. She could look like this, this goddess! She could become a whole person, no more braces, no more sitting by at the side while everyone else got theirs! She could have.

"Please, whoever you are," she begged, "fix me. I've known my whole life this isn't right. Make me who I'm supposed to be."

Cecilia bent and kissed her on the lips, letting some of her essence flow into the girl.

The crippled girls' mind was torn apart by the magic. Gone was years of Sunday school, the psychological conditioning, the moral behavior, the years of yearning for a good Christian boyfriend... all gone in an instant. The certainty of her belief stayed the same, but her allegiance had shifted.

So lost in her own change was Bernadette that she didn't notice the smooth plant vine that grew from a golden blossom that had sprouted between the elf's thighs. She started to notice the phallic growth about the time it began crawling up the inside of her leg. "What's tha-" she said in between sobs. With a sudden thrust, the vine rent her underwear, her maidenhead, and was deep inside her! She gave a muffled scream into Cecilia's lips.

The office, annexed from the school by a muffling growth of supernatural plants and further padded with heavy iron doors, suffocated any sounds that might have otherwise escaped.

The vine, hot and smooth in ways no plant should ever be, began jettisoning seeds into Bernadette's womb. With their magic, her limbs began to strengthen. Years of stunted growth stretched into a figure more becoming of a young woman. The motor control centres of her brain, where the real dysfunction lay, became a site of rapid cellular growth and repair. She could feel it! This was what she'd always wanted: change! She was healing! Hallelujah and praise the cock! She couldn't help but laugh. She cackled maniacally, her face still wet with tears, to the distress of the cocooned administrators on the other side of the room.

The corruption was complete. She began clutching at her clothes, as if they were suddenly confining and claustrophobic. Wait, what had she thought? Praise th-? It hit her by surprise. The Hunger reorganized her now pliant mind, and Bernadette could feel her new slutdom coming in. Sinews grew, bones straightened, and her mind began to bend to the lust. Nature granted her desire for a new body, but there was a price to be paid, and the price was fecundity!

"I want... I want penis!" She declared. It was so good to say aloud how she felt! No worry about sin or morals, only the announcement of her desires! "Penis!" She nearly screamed it this time. "A hot, hard penis to ejaculate in my cunt! It doesn't matter who, I need to, to..." thinking back to her biology classes with prissy old Miss Byrne, she found the word. "I need to procreate!"

She looked up at Cecilia, holding herself as the changes wracked her body. "I want to be bred, like the horses on daddy's farm," she stated plainly. "He calls them... brood-mares... That's what I... I want to be one. A human one. A human brood-mare! A receptacle for sperm! I want to be pregnant, always!!!" She formed a picture in her head: bathing in cum, wallowing in a river of semen, letting her splayed pussy soak up entire lakes of sticky boy-juice.

Her breasts grew as well. They had started as stunted as the rest of her broken body, but as she knelt on the floor in front of her new goddess Bernadette felt her tit-flesh begin to expand, to grow. She'd never needed a bra before, she barely filled an A-cup. But her bosom was becoming tight inside her uniform's blouse. She unbuttoned the shirt to allow for the explosion of efflorescent growth. Her tits would be free! Bernadette felt it's potential...

She grasped the yielding flesh of her growing teats. "MMMMMNNNH, how... big will I become... mother?" she asked Cecilia. The elf, having carried several hundred pregnancies to fruition over the past few months, still tittered at being called "mother". Especially when called that by daughters of magic rather than of birth.

"How big would you like to become, child?"

The new slut was still crying and laughing, her mind uncomprehending of the changes taking place. "I... I want to be... huge! I want have tits that... that... sit on my lap! Tits that could... could suffocate a horse! I want melons so big the boys can fuck my nipples!" The girl was going mad.

Her growing breasts, so infinitesimal before, now hung on her chest like enormous dew-drops, burgeoning in growth spurts of several inches at a time. "I want tits so big I... that I can't move! Boys'll have to fuck me from behind or... or... they won't even reach me!!" Her mammaries were massive now, almost reaching the ground from her kneeling position. They flowed out of her open shirt and over her legs, hiding her upper thighs, projecting far enough from her body that she would struggle to touch her own saucer-sized nipples!

"I'm a SLUT!!!" she screamed, standing effortlessly on her own. Her now vestigial crutches lay at her feet, unused and unwanted. Long brown hair hung at her back, and her irises had changed from a ruddy brown to an incandescent green. Her breasts, larger than any standard of measure before the celestial conjunction, dangled with a lightness that defied physics. At once heavy and pneumatic, they were soft orbs of beckoning sexual fertility that would entice any seeker, man or woman, to bury their face and lose themselves in.

The monsters I've created, Cecilia thought. The vine, having deposited a half-dozen magical seeds in Bernadette's womb, began to retract from the new body. "Slow down, child. Come, pleasure me. When you are one with me, you will understand what it is I have come here to do." The elf stepped back to her plant, which once again seemed to bend the knee and bow to her, extending its flower petal so that she could lounge upon it. The blossom between Cecilia's thighs retracted, revealing her smooth, hairless sex.

"You mean," said the new woman, "that you're not here for me?"

Cecilia threw back her head and laughed again, this time without any menace. "No child, I have risked much travelling this far from my sanctuary. Though I am glad to have liberated you, I have another purpose. Pleasure me, and learn our goal." She laid back on her leaf like a hedonistic aristocrat, waiting for her child of magic to perform oral sex on her mother-maker.

The girl-who-was-not-Bernadette, extremely horny but yet unskilled, inspected the junction between the elf's legs. Cecilia's legs were spread, giving the hyper-slut Bernadette a glorious view of the first naked pussy she'd ever seen. She fell in love with its tender folds, the viscous girl-cum that glistened like tree sap on a summer day. The inner folds looked like a sideways pair of lips, just waiting to be kissed. A guitar pick of ginger hair seemed to point towards the awaiting prize, and unable to help herself anymore, the newly created Slut-Bernadette dove in.

"I want to please you, mother," she said in earnest between licks.

"You're a Believer now, my dear," the elfin goddess said, "don't worry about the how. Your nature will guide you."

Trusting in her maker, she placed her tongue at the base of Cecilia's pussy and dragged it along her sex. Cecilia, jaded but still a raving nymphomaniac by nature, gave a girlish shriek of delight.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes!! That's good, dear. More."

Slut-Bernadette found her new inner slut knew exactly where to lick, where to nibble. "I'm... a rug-muncher!" She said in obvious delight. "A total lesbo who gets off on eating pussy!" Wrapping her arms around Cecilia's thighs, she let her new whorish nature guide her. Much to her dam's delight!

Feeling a sudden twinge in her own nether-regions, Slut-Bernadette slipped her left hand down to the folds her newly used pussy, broken in by Cecilia's vine. It felt good! She inserted her third and fourth fingers into a soaking pussy. So good!! She squelched her fingers more vigorously, rubbing the palm of her hand against her mound. This morning she was eating cereal as broken old Bernadette, now she was a slut-whore who was masturbating herself while tongue-fucking an elf!

The wonton thought gave Slut-Bernadette her first true orgasm.

Stumbling in her ministrations as her own orgasm destroyed whatever rational part of her brain still existed, it was hard for her to understand why Cecilia's clit became harder. She tried desperately to keep going, but the flushed slut was having troubles syncing her breathing and pussy-eating. Her maker-mother decided to help her out by fucking her face. Winding elfin fingers through Slut-Bernadette's now long, lustrous hair, Cecilia gripped her creation and bucked her hips as if she were male lover. The elf's orgasm approached.

Slut-Bernadette was finding it hard to gasp for post-orgasm breaths and have her face fucked, but she tried desperately. Her new whorish nature made her successful. "Yes Bernadette, you beautiful bitch, I'm gonna, I'm gonna... ccuuuUUUMMMMMMM!!!"

She sprayed her pine-tasting girl-cum all over Slut-Bernadette's now beautiful face. The orgasm triggered a release of racial memory from dam to progeny, if for only an instant. The true believer of a Slut absorbed it all in a blink. Tenanye. Preeti. Preeti's mom. Sharifa. Sharifa's dad. Fire. Trees. A desert. Women – a sea of green-haired, buxom women. Herself, among them.

It was a cacophony of images, but it all made sense.

"Huh. So that's the plan."

The magic alarms, supposedly sensitive to the slightest mystical disturbance anywhere on school grounds, finally decided to scream.

Seminole County, Georgia

It was the largest quarantine in the history of the United States. The entire state of Florida, from the Atlantic coast on the border of Georgia to the Gulf of Mexico where the panhandle meets Alabama, was one long military cordon. The National Guard had been the first to arrive, but US military personnel from all over the world were being brought home to hold the line. Clearly the boys in Washington knew something that they weren't letting on.

They soldiers were told it was an outbreak of Hanta virus in the Everglades, and that anyone trying to flee should be turned away if possible, and terminated with extreme prejudice if not. Hundreds of people had attempted to drive through the cordon on the first week; the hollowed-out wreckage from their failed attempts served as a useful deterrent. There were whispers at night between the men, guesses at what was actually happening that would turn the government against its people like this, but the whispers evaporated in the daylight like morning dew.

It was April now, into the third week of the quarantine, and things were dull. Two weeks of inactivity and the men were starting to get bored. Despite being on duty, Pvt. Tommy Franks and his buddies were playing cards at their post, trying to pass the time. Tommy was losing, badly.

"I'm sick of your shit," he said to his friend Jace, who Tommy was pretty sure was cheating. "If you'll all excuse me, I am gonna go take a shit of my own. With a sarcastic bow, he left the group and his post to head out for the latrines. "At least mine's not gonna cost me a week's salary." He shouted when he was a safe distance away.

"Don't fall in, now! You're not out yet, and I could use a new pair a' boots," Jace shouted back while he was gathering up Tommy's lost wages.

"Yeah, yeah," Tommy muttered.

He was getting pretty annoyed sitting at a road block in the middle of nowhere, guarding against no one, being told nothing. In the past, he'd helped sandbag to protect levees against hurricanes and sift through rubble after earthquakes, all of which was hard work he didn't mind doing. Protecting the state border against a plague nobody had ever heard of was bullshit.

The latrines were built into a natural clearing away from the camp. Tommy didn't notice or just didn't care that the clearing was silent of normal sylvan noises. From the row of latrines, Tommy picked the one on the far right, which from experience he knew to be the least filthy. He had opened the door halfway before a delicate hand reached out from beside him and closed it forcefully. Tommy snapped out of his daze. "What th-"

"Male!" the naked girl beside him stated.

"Christ on a fucking cracker!" he said in surprise, falling backward. "How in the fuck did you get past security?" His mind was scrambling. He'd left his gun at his post. Fuck!

"Male!" the girl said again. She was clearly Fae, beautiful features, up-swept ears that projected from her bright green hair, almond-shaped eyes. She wasn't flirty like most Fae though; the girl had an very focused look in her eyes. Tommy felt his fear slip away. Cocksure, he picked himself off the ground.

"Oh that's what you're looking for." He looked to see if anyone was around. Nobody was visible, even in the distance it seemed like everyone was either at their post or had scattered to get out of the unseasonable heat. "Ah what the hell, I got five minutes. Maybe I don't need to report you just yet," Tommy said. "C'mere, over here where nobody'll find us," he said, dragging her by the hand. "Male?" she said. This bitch ain't too clever, he thought to himself, then again, she don't need to be.

He marched her to a secluded area behind the latrines. The second Tommy stopped walking, the girl put a hand in his camo pants and used the other to tear his sweat-stained wife-beater off. "Christ!" he said in shock. His dog-tags rattled with the violence that tore his shirt from him.

"MALE!" she screamed in triumph. His cock saluted her efforts so stiffly it would've made his staff sergeant proud. The initial surprise started to wear, and the creature's natural magic began to work at the edges of Tommy's mind. He looked at her face closely as the magic penetrated deeper, and found that she was the more beautiful than any woman he'd ever seen. More beautiful than the cartoonishly perfect elf bitches in the skin mags and pornos he owned, more beautiful than his mind would have ever conceived using his own meager imagination. Standing before him, naked, working his cock with her flawless hand, she was perfect.

"Whoa, uh, hey darlin'..." he started. He thought he might need to romance her a little. He was mistaken.

Am I dreaming...? He thought. It was like a dream, in that things simply happened with no indication of how they'd gotten there. But it wasn't. It was too solid to be a dream. He was on his back, naked, with this green-haired love-making machine riding his cock all the way to the Alamo. Her knees dug into his sides so hard Tommy thought she'd break something."Jesus you're strong!" he gurgled.

Pvt. Franks began to keenly feel the grass beneath him, like his skin was getting more sensitive. "Bitch, what're you... what're you doing to me?" he asked drunkenly.

"Mmm, male," she said. To prevent him from talking more, she put a gold-hued nipple in his mouth. Tommy took the proffered aureola. She continued to bounce up and down on his cock, which to Tommy, felt very far away somehow. It also seemed to him like the Fae's pussy was getting bigger.

Something tickled his shoulders... hair? It wasn't the Fae's green hair... it was sandy brown, like his had been before the Forces shaved him into a jar-head. He also felt a weight on his chest, something strange. His arm hair fell out, quickly followed by the hair on his chest and legs. The loose hair tickled Tommy, although if his rutting partner noticed anything, she didn't show any sign.

Her hands, they were glowing green. That was weird.

"Not my guns...please, don't take 'em..." The guns he was so proud of, the concrete biceps he'd worked so hard for in the forces, seemed to be atrophying. He could feel it happen in his legs as well, almost, but not quite like the pins-and-needles sensation. He could feel muscles growing in his back, though. Why there? It was the weirdest sensation. And his nipples were getting so sensitive! It was almost too much every time the Fae whore on top of him dragged her tits across his growing chest.

This wasn't right. Dim as Tommy was, it finally dawned on him he should stop having sex with thing as soon as possible. "Get off me!" said a high-pitched voice Tommy didn't recognize. There was a ripping sound, like skin peeling off leather on a hot day. He looked down to see that it was a pair of vaginal lips, his vaginal lips, separating from his lover's. Private Tommy Franks had been transformed into... Tammy Franks!

It all came together.

"Whhhaa...?" he tried to articulate. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit. This isn't happening. This isn't happening!"

"No more male," the Fae said ruefully.

"You! What'd you do to me! Turn me back! Give me back my willie! NOW!"

She picked herself up off the ground. "More male!" she said, and traipsed off towards the large amount of male essence she sensed, looking for her next meal.

"Oh Christ, oh shit, god guys, help me!" It was his voice, he now realised, the high-pitched squeak was his voice. A girl's voice, no where near his former masculine tone.

"I'm Tommy... I'm Tommy... I'm Tommy..." the girl chanted, as if saying it enough times would wake her from this nightmare. She clutched at her knees and started rocking back and forth, visibly panicked. "I'm Tommy... I'm Tommy... I'm Tammy... "

She couldn't pinpoint when, but at some point she'd switched to saying, "I'm Tammy." She reached down and tried to touch the new genitalia as if to prove to herself what had happened, but couldn't work up the nerve to do so. Her fingers trembled, hovering unsteadily, eventually pulling back like she'd touched something hot.

It dawned on her: that thing, it's heading for my unit. Realizing the danger her friends were in, she ignored the severe cramp that clenched the pit of her stomach and stumbled back. "Oh, shit!" she said and tumbled over, unaccustomed to a new centre of balance. How do girls walk with tits? She thought. They're so... heavy! So that's what all them back muscles are for. Picking herself up, she staggered forward to warn her unit.

Tammy was too late. Tommy's friend Jace, excitedly shoving his black dick into the Fae thing Tommy had screwed, didn't seem to notice Tammy's arrival. The other soldiers, who had been forced to watch in jealously after Jace had gotten to the Fae first, did.

"Hey look, there's another one!" cried PFC Hendricks, pointing at the sandy-haired, big-titted babe that wandered towards them.

"She's mine!" said the husky Corporal Perez, hustling over to the naked woman that was once Tommy Franks.

She wanted to warn them. She wanted to tell Jace to get away from that... thing. Instead of doing what Tommy had been trained to do, the neo-nymphet laid on her back, hooked her arms around her knees, and showed the boys her new pussy. Will any of them want me? She thought. Where'd that come from?! Tammy couldn't have said why she was doing these things.

"I saw her first!" Hendricks shouted, pushing Perez out the way. It didn't matter, though; sensing the danger was gone and the male essence was unguarded, more dryad females emerged, seemingly from nowhere. There would be enough women to go around.