Faeophobia: Magic's Hour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy was getting desperate to warn everyone, but she couldn't seem to do anything about it! As Hendricks got on top of her and ploughed her pussy, she knew she couldn't do anything until cum filled her to the brink. The clenching cramp disappeared as the cock of Private First-Class Hendricks rutted away inside her newly formed female parts. There was a part of Tammy's mind that still didn't comprehend the changes that had occurred, and it screamed inside her brain.

"Fuck me harder!" Tammy said to her lover. "That's it, baby, fuck me that delicious dick! Knock me up!!" It was Tommy's nature to be trusting; in Tammy that translated to not grabbing hold of her partner and instead keeping hold of her knees, passively trusting that her partner would seed her with child.

She looked over to Jace, halfway through his conversion into... Jaclyn maybe? Jada? What would her new sister call herself? Tammy saw her friend's ripped frame shring and disappearing; what was hard and masculine became curvy and effeminate. Never again would Jace threaten another human being with his physicality – like her, he was being transformed from a fighter into a lover.

Other units came to see what the noise was and got sucked into the fete. No matter where Tammy turned her head, the scene was the same: green-haired nymphs having making love to military men who should have been pushing them back behind the perimeter. It was brilliant, really. There was no great battle, no loss of lives on either side. The sluts simply absorbed the enemy into themselves. Ourselves, she thought.

"What the fuck??" The events seem to have completely bemused the cute mocha girl that had been Jace. She looked at Tammy, looking for some sense to the anarchy. Recognition dawned when she saw the Celtic knot tattoo that Tommy had gotten before enlisting. Tammy had the same tattoo on her left arm, right down to the small slip that had been covered at the bottom.

Grabbing a handful of black tit in both hands, she screamed in triumph, "I'm Jaclyn!!!" If it weren't for the lust she felt, she might have been terrified. That lust, though, it was overwhelming.

The Fae that dammed her scampered off, leaving Jaclyn to fend for herself. Staff Sergeant Donnely wasn't taken yet! He was holding his cock with a death grip, waiting above a rutting pair for a chance at Fae pussy. Jace had always had a thing for white girls, and judging by the way Sgt. Donnely's pale, muscled skin made her quim wet in anticipation, Jaclyn had the same preference!

She became a hormone-fuelled ballistic missile, catching the sarge sideways using Jace's experience as an OT in high school football. The two tumbled nude for a short distance, grappling to decide who would be the aggressor. Sergeant Donnely won out, pinning his prize to the ground and spearing her with his vanilla meat.

Being adaptable to any situation, Jaclyn locked her ankles around her mate and dug her heels into the small of his back for better purchase. Wrapping her arms around her mate's shoulders for leverage, she ground her hips into his with each thrust, fucking him right back!

The National Guard motto was, "Always ready, Always there," which as it turned out aptly described Jaclyn and her new pussy.

She took her tongue out of his throat so that she could make her intentions clear. "That's it white boy! You'd better not pull out 'til you put a caramel baby in me. You hearin' me?!" Donnely groaned, he loved dirty talk! How did she know? He hadn't yet made the connection between the men and the human hyper-sluts. He was a little dim, but his lack of perception was more likely the result of mentally stupefying magic from a dozen Dryads in estrus. Either way, he was turned on!

Jace knew from mess shag-and-brag that the sarge liked bitchy, mouthy girls, and Jaclyn retained all the knowledge she'd had as Jace. "That's it, cracker, fuck your bitch good! I don't feel no cum in my pussy, what, you too good to knock up a black chick? You think I can't bring a white baby into this world? I'll show you, goddam cracker. You too good to cum in a black woman's pussy?" Shocked by the invective, Donnely answered his lover by letting go inside her with a howl.

Jaclyn's eyes went wide, then closed, then wide again. "Holy SHHHHHHHHHHITTT!!!" she screamed. His cum was so hot! This was it! This was what she was made for! It all made sense now!

She looked at Donnely in wonder, not letting go of her leg lock around his lower back. They stared at each other for a moment, breathing hard, both trying to recuperate from the most electrifying orgasm either had ever had.

"Oh, we doin' that again!" Jaclyn announced

Tammy, watching from close by, happened to get cummed in at the same time. She closed her eyes in quiet rapture as her lover dug his hands into her flesh. She bit into Hendricks' shoulder, trying to hold on to what was left of her mind. When she opened her eyes, more Dryads were emerging from the ether to claim any male essence left. She hung on to hers tightly.

While she didn't put on quite as emphatic a show as Jaclyn did, she knew what her friend was going through. She wasn't just a female version of Tommy, she was an entirely new person now. And that person's goal in life was to screw and to breed as much as possible.

"Well this isn't so bad," she said.