Faeophobia: Ms. Lily's Opus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers

"I...I'm sorry guys...I don't think I can do that." she murmured to the surprised grumblings of the naked studs surrounding her, feeling the trickle of lactation spilling from her swollen tits. "I've got...to be here...to help others...like I helped you....boys here....nerds....they need my cunt. And....and I want to bear their young. How can I...deny them? My current students deserve what I gave to all of you." There were several nods of understanding.

"I understand..." said Colin. "But the human girls didn't; they never gave us a chance. Because we weren't athletic enough, because we spent all our time studying and working, the human girls never appreciated us. Now we're millionaires. And we remember who gave us the sex we needed."

"I...I can't deny that sex to all the others in my class now!" Lily struggled to sit up, her breasts bounced and released a wide spray of sweet, fairy milk. Sam and Ray latched on with a hungry look; suckling the warm nectar constantly leaking from those rosy, fae nipples. The flowery taste of her breastmilk was every bit the heavenly ambrosia they remembered. She gurgled with delight.

"Think...how much you love these tits...think how much you loved to suckle my milk back when I called each of you into my office. The nerds of today need what I give them. Just yesterday, I saw a boy cum in his pants as soon as I ripped open my blouse for him. I have...I have...." She chuckled at the irony of it. "I have a responsibility to the future millionaire nerds that the human girls overlook." The men nodded sadly, understanding her completely.

"Still, he don't want to impregnate you today; we made an agreement." Explained Bradley. "We want to offer you an incentive to come with us, so we've agreed that none of us will cum inside your pussy unless you accept our offer." Absentmindedly, Lily caressed the heads of the men milking her tits with their eager mouths.

"Did you really buy all those things you mentioned; just for me?" she asked. Colin nodded.

Lily smiled as she made her decision.

**********

Dean Chaumers gladly slipped off the uncomfortable iron rings as he entered his van, preparing to leave for the day. He was looking forward to a nice evening of....*SNIFF SNIFF* what was that smell? It was like...wildflowers and honey, and quite thick...

"Hello Dean Chaumers." Professor Lily said from the backseat. What the? It was that fairy slut, Lily! She was wearing only a green bathrobe, and she had a hungry gleam in those emerald eyes.

"Now see here, missy! I don't know what you think..." But she wasn't listening, instead she turned her ass to him, lifted the fabric, revealing the lurid folds of her naked twat and round buttcheeks. She grunted, and her moist pussy began to unleash a mighty female ejaculation! The warm nectar spattered Dean Chaumers, and he sputtered in indignation as he...as he....oh my... With a swift thrust, she ground her ass into the bald, portly face, rubbing her twat across his nose and mouth. Gurgling with surprise, the aging academician began to swallow the sugary girl-cum that the nymph spurted.

This was a last resort; Nymph cum was an emergency aphrodisiac that was only used against the most resilient, most principled men that resisted her other charms. Her students had inspired her; now that she knew what she meant to them, she resolved never to surrender. Dean Chaumers was merely a challenge. His hands grasping the tanned swell of her ripe ass were defensive at first, as he struggled to free himself. But Lily steeled her muscles relentlessly, while with her hands she flipped the switch to cause the seats in the van to swing backwards, allowing them more room, while with her other hand the began to massage the Dean's rarely-used cock.

Soon, those hands upon her ass seemed to be drawing her in closer, rather than pushing her away, as the Dean swallowed yet more Nymph cum, without iron to guard against her fairy magic. She disengaged with a slurp. Throwing open her robe, she exposed the voluptuous grandeur of her fertile thighs and lactating breasts. Chaumers was red in the face, as he hastily ripped open his shirt and trousers.

"We can help each other, Dean Chaumers." announded Lily. "I'm a forest Nymph, the embodiment of fertility. I can't contain my sexual urges, and I shouldn't be required to." Chaumers could only gurgle in the throes of his own lust. " I'm a force of nature, and I can never stop breeding with human males as long as I'm on Earth. The more times I give birth, the more fertile, the more horny I become." She straddled him, his modest cock surging towards her moist folds.

"I...I've never felt this way since...." he murmured. "I haven't been this hard in years...." Lily smiled knowingly.

"You've been having trouble with your wife?" It was more a statement than a question.

"I...We haven't had sex in 8 years...I just haven't...I can't...and she's upset..." Lily understood, perfectly. Her mission was clear; for too long she had indeed been failing in her purpose, now it was time to correct her oversight.

"That will no longer be a problem. We are going to mate, Dean Chaumers. It's too late to stop me. You can't reach your iron, even if you wanted to." Her own thighs were prying his legs open, while her hands gripped his wrists. His jaw quivered as warm breastmilk dribbled onto his face from the over-ripe mammaries of the sex-creature above him. She felt the changes inside him as soon as he was aware of them.

A vibrant surge of life, lust, and strength exploded within the body of the Dean. He could feel his blood burning with power, as his already hard cock began to magically increase in size and strength. He was awash in beastial passions long-since buried and he howled with delight at this prodigious potency surging through every fiber of his being.

The mating of Professor Lily and Dean Chaumers was like a shuttle launch, a rising tide of power and fury towards new heights of wondrous achievement. Their pelvises locked together as she exulted in her purpose. Too long had she focused her energies only on young studs, to survive on Earth she must deal with older, less-libidinous men. Awakening the dormant lusts of these men was as important as giving young nerds a pussy in which to vent their lusts.

He lasted longer than she expected, though not quite as long as she might have hoped. Though she surely got what she had wanted; a thick sluice of sperm blasting its way to her cervix, as her inner muscles pulled and tugged, determined to wring him for every last life-giving sperm cell. She was ripe, she was ready, she would affirm life.

"My purpose...is to breed....but I need...a career....I should not have to give up my position...." she panted between his thrusts. "Yes....I am...a slut...it is my nature....just as the grass is green...just as the birds sing...so too...must I fulfill my instinct! I need tenure!" she demanded.

"I think.......*GRUNT*...we can work something out...." he stammered.

"I....yes...it's...LIIIIIIIIFE!!" she shouted. She was more sensitive to her body than a human woman, and she felt the moment of conception. As she wailed her delight, her engorged breasts let fly with an even mightier stream of rich milk, spattering the van windows with droplets of ivory nourishment. She was at peace. She was whole. A new life had been kindled within her fairy womb, and with each birth, she would only grow more fertile. She rubbed her belly in triumph, feeling their daughter alive within her, as her breasts dribbled down their milk upon her lover. He did not feel tired; but rather more vigorous that he had in years! Chaumers would give his wife the surprise of her life; and he half wondered if she'd be able to stand his new-found potency!

"I'll be back to next week to increase your potency again, after that I'll be leaving." she announced to her milk-drenched mate.

"L-leaving? Wh-where to?" he asked with genuine concern.

"You might say that I'm taking a sabbatical..." she chuckled to herself.

Who else would write a tale of Madison Univerisity? Anyone with ideas is free to do so.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers
12