Faeophobia Quickies: Playing the Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Grapefruits had become bowls, and the ever-burgeoning rise of the pixie's breastflesh was accompanied by an expansion of her perfect aureoles, and by yet more lengthening of her enchanted nipples, reaching a glorious, thimble-size. She grunted, her boobs throbbing and careening, both from the attention, and from the natural, fertile growth that inflated the fleshy mounds in a slow, but steady creep as the bulging hemispheres bobbed on her chest at a height equal to a stair-step, while lying flat in all her voluptuous splendour.

"Yes! Her size-altering magic is in full-force! This is good practice for her abilities." explained the professor.

The rising teats cast ever-lengthening shadows upon the opalescent skin of the Fae's naked belly, when the sun hit her just right, the effect from boobs, and tight nipples was almost like that of a sundial, as bulging bazookas of pure tit grew to obscure much of her torso; from directly above, her underarm area could no longer be seen, and the swelling bounty of the size-altering magic unleashed began to form a natural cleavage, boob struggling against boob, as the faerie creature wriggled upon the mossy ground.

With the first spurt, the mission; their duty was declared a success. As Jason felt her lips and tongue sucking the orgasm from him, it was not only his penis that released a hot torrent of fertile product, but also those ever-tightening nipples. Rich rivulets of hot milk spilled forth from both ripe teats; as if her creamy bounty had been struggling to escape. Tiny fountains of Mother's milk jetted in small arcs from the thimble-sized nipples, the warm nutrient spilling down the luscious slopes of the creature's hyper-feminine body.

"Excellent! I never expected her *SCLUNK* to..... achieve f-f-full *SLUMF* lactation so soon! Lamar; give me your "*SLUCK* analysis." ordered Cummond, in between thrusts. Lamar bent over, took a teat into his mouth, drawing a long draught of the life-giving bounty that spurted with hot abandon from jiggling boob, which was no surpassing the size of most known fruits, enlarging in mere minutes past the domains of honey-dew and canteloupe, onward...towards watermelon? Could her enchanted teats grow larger yet?

"Sweet, rich, it's got...layers of intense flavor...High fertility." Lamar described. As he ground himself ever deeper into the grasping love-tunnel enveloping his manhood, Cummond squeezed a jet of milk onto his hand for a quick taste. The richness of the warm product from the fertile fae was as euphoric as his own semen was to them. But he recognized this sensation.

"Better than that; this one is a Grounder;" began Cummond. "Among....UUUNGH! Pixie specialists...that's a bit of...NHAAAH!...vernacular. This little green-haired beauty has so much potential, that when she becomes.....gravid...she'll get to be so heavy with young....that she'll find flying all but impossible....AAAAH! When her milk...is this rich, you can tell." As if in validation of this discovery, Cummond's Pixie Paramour wrapped her silky-smooth legs around his broad back, forcing his member deeper into her fertile heat. She lavished Jason's cock and balls with an agile tongue as he completed his final spurts into her. Jason lay back, the orgasm overcoming his muscular control, he slumped over, panting and red-faced as the Fae consumed his virile gift.


"C-C-Cu...." it was the pixie, the Feral Fae was trying to speak again; though she'd had no education, her intelligent though libidinous mind was rapidly adapting to the nuances of human speech.

"CUM!!!" She ordered forcefully. "PENIS, CUM!!!! Came the screaming command. Oh yes, they could teach her.

It was the sort of orgasm that rips its way not only from your cock, but from your entire body. It seemed as though every organ, every muscle, every nerve-ending contributed a jolt of energy to the erotic climax that seized him. Dr. Cummond was willingly giving his energy, his seed to this fertile, feral fae; he shook, and jerked, and ejaculated and spurted, and spurted yet again, while the vice grip of her velvet-soft legs around his hips tightened; an instinctive act of acceptance to the male she'd chosen to father her young. Well, her first batch, at least. The pixie displayed considerable potential considering she'd never been taught, never lived in civilization; was she smart enough to know that it could be months before she'd ever fly again? Hers was a womb that would soon overflow with pixie-spawn, anchoring her to a new, Grounded life of learning, and breeding.

**********

It had begun, he knew. Yes, the pixie's breasts had become great, wobbling spheres of exagerrated femininity needing Cummond's entire forearm to encircle, and her breast milk had continued unabated, but then there was that rumbling, that quivering in her belly. It was easy to feel as he carried the naked, cooing, and content fairy-girl back to the van. Her once tight belly, her firm midriff began to throb slightly, and soon it looked almost as if someone had somehow smuggled an apple under her skin. He was well on his way to creating yet another Pixie-swarm, as his seed gestated inside the body of this over-feminine, unearthly creature. Quickened pregnancies occured in about 30% of newly-matured pixies, and only in the most healthy; they'd found an excellent candidate for the Program, hopefully this study would do even more to put Madison University on the Map.

Almost a shame; he could have brought back more pixies; if any had demonstrated their maturity. Most of the swarm had hung back during the breeding; confused and uncertain. Cummond knew that many of the pixies felt feelings of inadequacy to see one of their swarm mature, and mate in front of them when they had not yet matured enough to reach their full, size-altering potential. In fact, those four pixies over by the van were probably feeling th-

"*POOF*"

In an instant, they revealed themselves. Prompted by jealousy over the good fortune of their Swarm-sister, four more pixies had made the leap, reaching deep within themselves and commanding their natural magic to bring them to maturity. Sitting atop the university van were four more, statuesque visions of unearthly eroticism.

There was a shorter, wider pixie with vast birthing hips, and a tight ass, her silvery hair glinting in the sunlight. Sitting on the top was a pixie with sky-blue hair, and pendulous breasts like the sandbags on a hot-air balloon, yet far more buoyant. A blond pixie closeby unfurled especially brilliant wings of crystalline gossamer, as she brushed a strand of hair out of her anxious, doe-like eyes, her long legs shaking both with the unfamiliarity of gravity, and from the hopes that she would soon be Mated. Lastly, near the bumper of the van was something quite unusual; this pixie had orange-red hair, and freckles; no doubt inherited from a human father. That degree of hybridization was rare; many pixies carried very few genes from their fathers. Tim must have shared the professor's opinion on the value of the last pixie, as he riveted the freckled Fae with his gaze while unzipping his pants...

"More of them at full-size! Does this mean..." began Jason.

"Yes, yes of course!" insisted Professor Cummond. "These faeries have been sucking cocks as long as they can remember; they desperately wish to breed! You can look into their eyes and see as much fear as anticipation. This is the moment that will make or break them! They each wonder; 'Am I large enough?', 'Are my Breasts big enough?' 'Can I attract a man?' As if on cue, the blue-haired faerie shook her chest, employing her size-altering magic to gain a few more cup-sizes. The silver one turned her naked ass to the humans, posturing like a bitch in heat, her most dire need to be mounted, and Mated.

"When you see a pixie achieve sexual adulthood in front of you, it's your duty as a responsible citizen to give her an orgasm, immediately!" instructed the professor sternly. "It doesn't matter if you're tired, or if you're in a bad mood; when she postures her naked body to you, her whole future, her wellbeing depends on you! Do whatever you have to to rock her world!" Amidst murmurs of assent, each student solemnly agreed that they would not shirk from their 'duty' towards any pixie that needed them.

Sleeping bags were hastily opened, and each student pounced upon a pixie of his very own. As naked flesh writhed in mutual ecstasy, Cummond frowned, in deep contemplation. The original, green pixie nuzzled his chest as her womb seemed to bulge out yet more with the young he had seeded her with. Adapting quickly, she reached down and began undoing his zipper; already learning how to release the object of her desperate craving. Pregnant pixies had no less libido, all the studies confirmed it.

With a wistful eye towards his students, towards the joyous copulation in the sleeping bags; naked flesh on naked flesh as boobs are suckled, fondled, and caressed, as pussies are penetrated by rutting shafts of masculine fervor, The experienced Ecologist began chuckling to himself. They didn't need to be back at Madison University for another day at least. From a nearby over-night bag he withdrew yet another potion of Male Stamina.....

The End?

Others may write Faeophobia stories as well, if you dare!!

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers
12