Faeophobia: Sarah Meets Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
150 Followers

“Enough,” Mikhail snapped as he silenced her again. “Gaah, human women. You just never stop talking.” He regained his composure and continued with his soliloquy.

“You can’t think to blame me for this ‘sick and twisted idea’ for if it happens, it will happen by your hand. Every woman on this campus is pregnant after your little escapades this morning. However the duration of their pregnancies doesn’t depend on time, but on how much sexual activity they engage in while under your spell.”

“Therefore all you have to do to stop this is to not have sex again.” Mikhail sniggered, a deeply sardonic laugh that echoed round the room. Sarah lunged at him again, but he disappeared, leaving her sprawled on the floor, his chuckle continuing after he left, like the smile of the Cheshire Cat.

Spooked, Sarah dragged the table out of the doorway and fled the room, Mikhail’s laugh still echoing in her ears.

As she was walking home, she contemplated what was happening. Sure it was bad, but it could have been worse. At least she knew what was going on now, which was an improvement on when she didn’t have a Scooby. All it was now was a matter of self-control.

Who was she kidding? She was the girl who’d never stuck to a diet in her life. This was coupled to the tremendous success she’d had in controlling herself so far. Kingsgrove University was doomed!

Sarah rolled in her bed drowsily, suddenly aware of someone else in the bed beside her. She turned over and embraced her, their heat combining as Sarah wrapped her legs around the woman’s hips. She groaned as expert fingers moved over her breasts cupping them briefly before continuing down, trailing over her stomach to the dark warmth between her legs. Sarah groaned as the fingers slid into her and began pressing her, finding her weak spots and using them to create pleasure that was building up inside her…


“Shit!” Sarah shot up in bed as her alarm clock blasted her out of her dream. Still half-asleep, she fumbled for the off-switch, eventually settling for simply throwing the clock across the room.

Dragging herself out of bed, she went to the shower, partly in an attempt to wake herself up properly and partly to try and dispel some of the damn horniness that was surrounding her from her dream. If she didn’t clear that up before leaving the room, the women of Kingsgrove University could be in trouble.

Whilst in the shower, the pressing feeling started to creep over her skin. Her pussy flared up, almost painful in the intensity of the arousal.

“Ah shit, not again.”

“Sarah? That you?”

Fuck. If things weren’t bad enough, Janine was now outside the bathroom door, probably as horny as a mountain goat because of her.

“I’m in the shower.”

“Can I come in?”

“Janine, I’m in the shower.”

“So?”

Good question. Sarah’s arousal was close to overcoming her and she was struggling to come up with the correct answer. A little voice inside her head was asking why the fuck she should martyr herself to stop these girls getting pregnant; Come on, just fuck. Sarah pushed these thoughts away and erected a mental barricade with the last of her self-restraint.

“Look Janine, can you just…” She broke off as the shower door slid open. Half-blinded by soap, she hadn’t noticed her flatmate enter the room. Now she was here, it was infinitely harder to push her away.

Sarah grabbed her friend by the T-shirt, pulling her into the shower. The water cascaded over them both as they kissed, soaking Janine’s clothes. A last shred of sanity shrieked of the consequences, but it was overwhelmed as they broke off the kiss and Sarah examined her flatmate. Janine was wearing only a white T-shirt which was just long enough to hide her, but short enough to set Sarah’s libido racing. Her shirt clung to her body and Sarah could make out the darker marks of Janine’s nipples which pressed against the material.

Janine sank to her knees. She knew that Sarah wasn’t a lesbian, but she’d just been overwhelmed by an inhuman urge as she passed the bathroom and wasn’t thinking of anything beyond the moment. Her entire soul was concentrated on making Sarah cum and she held nothing back as her tongue worked at Sarah’s pussy, languorously licking and pressing.

With every second, she could feel Sarah getting more excited, and every bit of arousal that Sarah was going through was reflected into her. Janine felt her own orgasm start as a strangle feeling built in the pit of her stomach.

Sarah threw her head back and howled as her orgasm rocked her, her hypersensitive body racked with the sensations she was experiencing. She leant back against the wall, suddenly aware of the warmth that was growing in the pit of her stomach. She gasped as a noose was tightened around her waist; her skin feeling like it was tightening. Looking down, she was horrified to see a small bulge that had appeared just below her navel as her belly swelled. The growth only lasted a second and wasn’t dramatic, but it was enough to communicate that Mikhail wasn’t excluding her when he said ‘every female.’

Sarah dressed to conceal her bump. It wasn’t hard, as it wasn’t very big, but she knew that more slip-ups and it’d get a hell of a lot more difficult to disguise.

Her target for the day was not to fuck anyone; normally fairly easy, but well nigh impossible today. Her encounter that morning has left her with a libido akin to a mountain lion and it was made worse by the fact that everyone else seemed to have the same attraction for her. She was groped innumerable times in the crush coming out of lectures, the probing hands doing nothing for her self-control.

Things got worse during her thaumaturgy lecture as the familiar feelings sprung up in her again. What made it worse was that she knew everyone else in the room was as horny as she was. Her attention kept drifting from the lecturer to the crotch of the boy next to her, where a sizeable tent had appeared, cloth stretched over his straining erection. She didn’t even know his name, but she was struggling to keep herself from moving over and impaling herself on him. A sudden thought occurred that as soon as she did, everyone else would and the idea of a mass orgy nearly tipped her over the edge.

Finally Professor Wilkinson concluded his lecture. The students began the chaos crush that preceded everyone filing out of the exit. Sarah hung back, not trusting herself in that crush of limbs. The pressing feeling had started up a couple of minutes before the end of the lecture and she wanted to be safely in a locked room before it became uncontrollable.

Kyran Wilkinson had stumbled through his lecture, but it didn’t matter that much; no one was listening anyway. The aura of sexuality had captured everyone in the room and he had found it difficult to keep his attention from wandering to the brunette sitting three rows from the back. Names were difficult for him, but this one came unbidden to his memory: Sarah Bracken.

His rational mind was screaming the possible repercussions of making a pass at a student, but he couldn’t resist it when he saw her standing aloof from the crush at the door.

“Miss Bracken? Can I see you for a minute in my office?”

No was the first word that rose unbidden to Sarah’s lips and nearly escaped before she bit it back. Wilkinson may have been young for a Kingsgrove lecturer, but he was influential in the Thaumaturgy department and not a man to annoy.

“Sure sir.”

Sarah was going mad. The arousal was growing ever more intense and he just wouldn’t finish wittering on about her ‘lack of concentration today.’

He was quite attractive though. Couldn’t be more than 35…shit, gotta stop thinking like that. It couldn’t hurt though, could it? Just one more time wouldn’t make any difference.

Sarah sighed at her lack of self-control and started unbuttoning her shirt. That at least shut Wilkinson up as she grabbed his hand and pressed it to her chest.

Around the university, girls reached for the nearest man. Any prior relationships were forgotten as they sought to satisfy the primal need building inside them. Teachers and students, brothers and sisters, wives and best friends all dropped what they were doing and went for each other.

Janine was lazing languidly on her bed when it swept over her. All of a sudden she was on fire, needing something, anything: a woman, a man, a vibrator. Anything to make her cum.

A pounding on the door startled her out of her reverie. She rolled off the bed and swayed over to the door, the heat engulfing her. As she opened it, Richard was standing in the doorway, a hand still raised from thumping the door.

She regarded him momentarily. She hadn’t slept with a man since she’d discovered she was a lesbian at 16 and if she was going to break her duck, she’d prefer pretty much anyone but Richard. They’d always irritated each other intensely, Janine seeing Richard as an example of a selfish and egocentric chauvinistic pig and Richard seeing Janine’s lesbianism as a challenge, even when he was going out with Sarah.

However, on observing his state of half undress, she was more than a little disconcerted to find that she was willing to fuck him. Willing wasn’t really the word, desperate would fit the bill better.

Her arm snaked out to him, drawing him into the house and into her bedroom.

Sarah sat on a bench, naked, her hand between her legs as her professor walked towards her, his erection straining as the unnatural urges swept over him. He stepped up to her and slid between her legs with little finesse, but at that point she didn’t really care. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the edge of the desk as a different sensation engulfed her, taking over her mind.

“Oh God,” she moaned as her skin seemed to tighten. Involuntarily, she wrapped her legs round the professor’s hips, thrusting more of him into her. She felt hot, warmth radiating from her like a fire as her belly swelled, getting heavier, the bulge growing larger with every thrust.

“Please sir, stop…stop…please.” All of Sarah’s being was focused on the feeling emanating from her expanding womb and she barely even felt the professor cum and subsequently withdraw.

Kyran suddenly realised what he had done. God, the consequences if he had been caught. He gathered up his clothes and left, almost unconscious of Sarah, just needing to get away.

It slowed. Gradually, but it slowed. When the growth stopped she saw with horror that she now had a sizeable swell. Grabbing her clothes, she ran from the professor’s office.

All around her as she ran home were women trying to deal with the strange weight they’d gained. Sarah was finding it hard to run. Although her pregnancy wasn’t very large, it was difficult to balance. Added to this was the fact that she hadn’t been able to find her bra and her tits were jiggling.

She got home, completely shattered and sank down behind the door. Closing her eyes for a split second was enough as her physically and mentally exhausted body decided enough was enough and shut down all systems.

The first sight that greeted Sarah upon opening her eyes was Janine. She was leaning over her with concern showing on her face.

Sarah struggle to her feet, her stomach unbalancing her and she gratefully accepted Richard’s helping hand up. Richard? Wait a minute.

“Richard? What are you doing here?” The painful truth hit her like a bullet as she noticed they were both naked. “Awww, fuck.”

Janine tried haltingly to explain. “I just don’t know what happened. It just…we just…”

Sarah groaned and sank down on to a chair. “It’s all my bloody fault. I’ve fucking done all this.” An expansive hand gesture signaled her swollen midriff, Janine’s swollen midriff, their nakedness, the entire scene.

Blank looks signaled that Richard and Janine needed and would require more of an explanation, so Sarah proceeded to unburden herself, from nightclub tryst to her encounter with the professor.

“So this urge just comes over you and you have to fuck the nearest person?” Janine asked.

Sarah nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks. “And every time I do, every woman on campus is going to get more pregnant. What am I going to do?”

“I think you should just fuck more.”

“What? Why?”

“Cause I don’t want to be left with a bulge like this forever. The more you fuck, the quicker it’ll go.” Janine tossed her hair over her shoulder. “You haven’t got much choice by the sound of things. You’ll have to do it at some point, so it may as well be sooner rather than later.”

“Can’t medicine do anything?” Both girls turned to stare at Richard’s sudden interjection. “I mean can’t you get abortions?” He shrank visibly under Janine’s glower.

“They’re magic pregnancies, idiot. You can’t use surgery on magical body changes. Everyone knows that. I’m so glad there’s a rational explanation for us fucking. I’d hate to think I’d done it from choice.”

Richard flushed under this barrage of scorn. “Great Janine, do you think you could be a little more self-centred. That’s all Sarah needs right now.” Richard’s hand gesture included Sarah in the conversation, but realistically it was now just a two-man argument. Sarah wasn’t listening any more; it could go on for hours. She’d decided on her course of action and wanted to carry it through before she changed her mind. She slipped outside, without either of them noticing her go.

Sarah felt her nipples harden against her blouse as she stepped outside; not the now familiar artificial arousal, but excitement in anticipation of what she was going to do.

Walking across to the centre square of the campus gardens, she looked around, seeing a myriad of faces. She smiled to herself, thinking of the havoc she was about to cause.

Stepping up onto the ledge of the ornamental fountains, Sarah began to unbutton her blouse. Heads turned as she threw it into the fountain, exposing her naked torso. A crowd gathered as she unzipped her jeans and slid them down her legs before removing the last of her underwear. The crowd swayed, nonplussed by this impromptu public strip show.

Sarah took a deep breath and prayed this worked. If it didn’t, she was going to be in a hell of a lot of trouble. She slid one hand between her legs and the other to her breasts, not to conceal, but to arouse.

The mood of the mob changed immediately. Sarah felt their arousal surge and sway with her own. Some people started stripping off, careless of their exposure, only knowing a primal urge to touch themselves. The crowd shuddered as one when Sarah slid a finger inside herself, luxuriating in the control she had over them. It was more than that though; it was the sheer wickedness of what she was doing: the feeling of being naughty.

Riding on a wave of her passion, she stepped down from the ledge and looked for the nearest naked man. The arousal of the crowd echoed back to her and increased her own as she felt more than two hundred people watching her every move with eager eyes. Grabbing a man, she pulled him to her, entwining her legs around him and exploring his mouth with her tongue.

His hands groped her body, roughly caressing her breasts and sliding over her swollen belly. Sarah didn’t know his name and didn’t care; his touch was feeding the fires that were burning inside her.

She sat on the lip of the fountain and he entered her. Sarah gasped as his cock slid into her pussy and she wrapped her legs around his hips to give him better access. She was only dimly aware of bodies around them, a mass orgy that was growing larger every second. Her sensations were centred around the burning feeling in her stomach, the pressure building inside as the changes started again. Hauling her partner onto the marble slab, Sarah climbed on top, sensing that this position would be more comfortable in a second.

This position left her more open to the groping hands of others and she felt people surrounding her, touching and caressing like a multi-armed lover.

She became aware of someone sitting behind her, running his hands over her sides, stroking her growing midriff. She concentrated on his hands as they slid further down and she realised that his dick was pressing into the cheeks of her arse.

Sarah had never been enamored of the thought of anal sex before, but she found herself moving involuntarily to allow him better access. The anonymous man accepted the invitation and entered her, slowly, but forcefully.

Pleasure/pain overwhelmed her, but it was clear that the spell on her had allowed it to happen easily. He moved further into her and Sarah whimpered as she felt herself being stretched in a way she’d never felt before.

The introduction of a second partner was accelerating her change and Sarah tightened the grip of her legs as she continued to grow. She could see it happening now, not just to her, but also to every girl around her. Sarah focused on one: a cute freshman, blonde and petite with black John Lennon glasses. She was still wearing her blouse and it was being stretched over her swollen belly. She was groaning, her face torn as she felt the dual feelings of the man underneath her and her swelling womb. Her hands moved over her midriff, almost in disbelief. Sarah became even more aroused as the shirt tore, buttons flying off, exposing her turgid torso.

Sarah was jolted out of her voyeurism by a second strange feeling. It began in her lungs, a warmth which built and spread, constricting her breathing. Her moans got louder as she felt her breasts start to swell her nipples bobbing as her cleavage grew. Her hands moved up her body, exploring the feelings which were enveloping her chest.

Pressure built on her nipples and she felt drops of liquid form. The man underneath bent his neck and attached his mouth to her nipple and Sarah came as she felt her milk surge into his mouth. Her body convulsed as the growth racked her and she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness as the feelings overwhelmed her.

She was in a dark room. I t was utterly silent, no people, no air conditioning, nothing but the sound of her own slightly panicked breathing.

A light flared and suddenly Sarah could see. Blinking at the sudden brightness, her eyes took a second to adjust. She was lying on a black silk covered bed. Mikhail was reclining on a leather sofa across the room watching her intently. Sarah could feel his gaze on her engorged breasts and swollen belly.

“So,” he said, drawing out the syllable as his leer flitted briefly to her face. “Have you been enjoying yourself?”

Mikhail got up and stretched languidly like a cat. The movement flexed all of his impressive muscles and Sarah couldn’t help staring at the fluid ripples as he walked towards her. He laid his fingertips gently on her rounded midriff and traced a line along the dark seam of melanin that ran from her navel to her pussy. Sarah arched her back, her anger at him dissipating at his touch to be replaced by pure lust. She groaned as his finger brushed her clit and her stomach shuddered as though in anticipation of further growth. He moved onto the bed, his hand continuing down to slide her legs apart as he slipped between them.

As Mikhail entered her, Sarah felt her final change approaching. The pressure in her breasts became uncomfortable and it was a relief when Mikhail applied his mouth to each of her nipples and she felt a surge of milk.

Mikhail’s size and technique were as impressive as before, but the sex was secondary now. She barely noticed him, focusing only the pleasure that brought about her further impregnation and was not concerned when he withdrew before she came.

“Now you are complete,” Mikhail announced, triumph ringing in his voice.

Sarah looked around, but he wasn’t there. Neither was the room. She was back in her bedroom, lying on her bed. She hauled herself up from the bed, hit by an inexplicable sense of immense satisfaction and walked to the full-length mirror that was in the corner of the room.

TheEarl
TheEarl
150 Followers