Faeophobia: Sarah Meets Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

Her hair was tousled and her face tired, she shone with an inner beauty. Her normally moderate cleavage had been replaced with full breasts and her flat stomach was now huge, her out-turned navel decorating the expanse of skin. Sarah felt it with hands, wondering at the changes wrought in her body.

A ring of pain suddenly girdled her hips and Sarah doubled up. It dissipated slowly, but was then overlapped by a second. Sarah sank to the floor as her womb constricted again. She let instinct take over; her body knew what to do, even if she didn’t.

Having survived two months with newborn twins, Sarah was starting to get her life back to normal. Kingsgrove University had been in turmoil as all of the female students had given birth simultaneously, but had just about managed to cope. Many of the girls had given their babies up to many Fae adoption clinics that had sprung up since the Celestial Conjunction, but Sarah had decided to keep hers. She’d forged a mother-son bond with both of them at once and couldn’t bring herself to give them up. She still kept looking over her shoulder for that lunatic satyr that had started the whole thing, but he didn’t seem to be around. Sarah was glad; she definitely couldn’t go through that again.

Mikhail smiled to himself as he watched her. The girl had been the perfect foil for his spell and had certainly helped prolong the Fae. Maybe he would use her just one more time…

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoyed. Don’t forget to vote (5 is a nice number, hint, hint) and feedback is always gratefully accepted.

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers