Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers

"And ye become more fertile each time ye get knocked up, like all nymphs..." Shaemus mused, more to himself, as Lily nodded. "Aye, it be clear ta me now." The pint-sized professor's eyes widened as he began to expound; "Sometimes....fer reasons no one yet understands...there be people, Fae and human alike that suddenly become...sources of magic." Lily nodded, listening intently. She realized she should know this, but magic was never her specialty, though everyone told her she had talent.

"When the stars be in the right alignment, magic grows stronger, and most folk can use the natural magic of the universe, but...some people don't just use magic...they create it themselves; it comes from their very souls, not the stars or the moons. When ye becomes a source fer magic; even an untrained user becomes mightier than a host o' master magicians! Spells ye never imagined possible become easy as breathin'! In Ancient days, folk that churned out their own magic became the old gods of legend. Folk would worship 'em down through the centuries. But the power never lasts! No one is a source o' magic forever; ye might have the power for centuries, years, even a few weeks. And ye Lily..." he began waving a meaty finger at her. "The tests tell me that ye've become the new goddess of Fertility! So many young studs have knocked ye up, that ye've begun to radiate the magic of mating and breeding." Lily gasped with wonder at the implications. Her emerald eyes grew misty. "Ah'd advise ye to find some way ta make good use o' yer gift. Fertilizin' plants and germs is beneath ye; find a way ta make best use of the power while ye still have it! I'll give ye some time ta think about how to reach the most lives, how ta use the power of infinite fertility ta greatest benefit!"

Just then, the pair heard some students in the hallway. She recognized them; Elessilyndrael of the Seventh-Phane of the Leanan-Sidhe, and Corona, Unicorn of the Elysian Fields. The latter used her natural, shape-shifting magic to remain in the form of a humanoid girl with pert lips, puffy blond hair, melon-sized tits, and golden hooves where her feet should be. The former was an elf of a lesser House, but Lily had to remind herself that Earthlings had done away with titles of nobility; so she would have to judge the girl by her pearlescent skin with rainbow highlights, wide birthing hips to rival her own, and alabaster towers for legs that seemed to go on forever. Otherwise she was a mediocre student.

"....indeed Cori, after you talk to Professor Lily, I will describe every thrust of his cock..."

"Thanks Ellie, So we'll be seeing you at Panama City for Spring Break?"

"Count on it."

**********

He had a name once; but it was difficult to remember; and it no longer seemed to matter; here in the soft, velvety darkness. What did matter was that he heard her coming, at long last. His body shuddered as his cock twitched half in anticipation and relief. More than the fae girl, it was the lust that was his constant companion. Fiery, aching lust of such blood-boiling intensity that it was often painful. But he found that it also felt...liberating to be filled with such passion, if for no other reason than the ecstasy of relief. The top of his carrying case popped open; the Fae girl had custom built to contain him, and his ever-present lust. He didn't mind the flood of light that temporarily stung his eyes, because he knew what was coming next.

"It's true! But it's almost cruel to keep guys shrunk down like that!" whined the newcomer. This was not his Fae mistress, and the center of his new existence. This girl had a cute bob of blond hair framing a soft, kewpie-doll face, with lips like squashed strawberries. Above her wide, golden eyes was a strange....birthmark? A patch of skin with a golden coloring...it was shaped almost like a..a...sunburst? Well, it wouldn't be the first time his Fae mistress had shared him, though it was truly her cunt that he preferred. Even though she was the one who captured him, his body ached for her with a frightening passion.

"Cruel? Hey T-dog, you wanna go back to school and get out of here?" asked his mistress, a coy smile upturning her sultry lips.

That was the question; a part of him hated having his freedom taken away, but he'd never imagined sex could be this good. But what kept him here was not the Fae girl's formidable magic, but rather his own fear, that nothing he would ever see or experience in the future would compare to the mind-blowing ecstasy that washed through him when he was allowed into the Fae's pussy. The eyes of the visitor widened, (as usual) when the Fae girl took him from his carrying case. But more than her magic, more than his fear, it was his own cock that ruled him now.

"Like I said, we pixies are masters of size-altering magic," said his mistress, peering mischeviously over her sunglasses, while holding T-dog aloft by his 10-inch cock. The worst part of course, was not being able to jack-off anymore. Since the day that Lisa's dildo spell had shrunken him down to six inches tall, while leaving his dick the normal size, he could scarcely get his arms around the huge member anymore. "I shrunk him down to a convenient, carrying size, but his cock only gets larger the longer he's under my spell." The pixie giggled, staring at him from her full, human-sized stature. "Who says the pixie has to always be pint-sized?" The other girl, the blond with the weird tattoo began to realize the potential.

"You've got total control over the relationship..." she said wistfully. Lisa, pants already removed slunk down into a sumptuous reclining chair, legs splayed wide, the pungent odor of fae rut wafted through T-dog's senses, through what was left of his mind. The overgrown pixie girl held her stud by his ever-erect cock, using it as a handle while she positioned him. He couldn't remember the last time his cock had ever gone soft. Somehow, the Fae's dildo spell magnified his libido several times over.

"Hey T-dog? What about it?" asked Lisa. But he couldn't answer; he didn't know if the Fae would release him if he asked to be free, but right now he must struggle against his own desires, his own yearning for the paradise of her slippery slit. He wanted to stay more than he wanted his own freedom. He could do nothing but grunt, flailing his shrunken legs as he quivered with carnal desire. "Oh well..." conceded the pixie, as she shrugged off her T-shirt, buoyant boobs bobbing free, jiggling in the cool, motel air with all the supernatural voluptuousness that made the Fae reviled and desired with equal measure. She stretched her arms, and the small, diaphanous wings folded free from her shoulder blades. The crystalline wings appeared as delicate as polished soap bubbles, yet through some gravity-defying sorcery could carry the pixie-girl aloft in hovering flight when needed.

Above her brow, whisper-thin antennae clear as glass shimmered a bit as she shook out her naturally hot-pink hair. Legs spread wide, ripe globes of pure tit jiggling in the air, she pushed her sextoy ever closer to the sacred junction between her thighs. With a throaty groan, the blond swept her hands downwards from her ripe hips to the defiant peaks of her own bosom, pinching her nipples as they reflexively hardened in passion. T-dog heaved his massive member across the chair seat, beckoned into bliss by the silken terrain of sensual enticement spreading its legs before him.

"I don't have to worry about whether or not he wants a commitment." moaned the pixie, as her ruby lips furled in a sinister smile. "I don't have to worry about human feelings." The blond fae began fingering her own slit in desire as her pixie friend reveled in her victory. "I get the cock I need, with none of the melodrama of the human condition." She tittered musically. But T-dog could barely hear her; his mouth opened wide as he stood in triumphant anticipation of the ecstasy awaiting him. Though magically shrunk, both Fae could see that his physique was powerfully developed; beefy muscles surged beneath his black skin, he was a true champion on the court, where girls both Fae and human alike swooned before his mighty stature and the winning smile splayed across the face below his shaven head. While he was popular in the court, he was an exemplary sex-toy, responding with more power and vigor than his pixie captor had thought possible.

As T-dog plunged within the moistening corridor of womanly lust splaying blossom-like before his magical member, it was quite simply, like coming home. The living dildo put his back and shoulder into each thrust, as if both of them feared that each rutting push might be the last. Though Lisa was no expert on Earthling law, she was dimly aware that abducting a star athlete and using magic to transform him into an ever-horny sex-toy would be frowned upon by the authorities. Any moment, the door to the hotel room could burst open, magic-resistant police could swarm the room and end the glorious fun.

It wasn't that T-dog didn't miss his old life, but the unnatural extremes of pleasure, desire, and release he experienced as a living dildo for an impossibly over-sexed pixie slut was something few humans would have the willpower to resist. He still didn't know if she would release him if asked, all he knew was the blood-burning intoxication from inhaling the sweet musk her lusty snatch exuded, the mind-numbing frenzy of sensation as his out-sized cock burrowed into that sanctum of slippery wonder.SCLUKSLUNK

The lurid mating was interspersed only with the passioned grunts, equally obscene as the mechanical noises of enchanted cock within fae pussy. T-dog stepped up within the valley created by her angled thighs, positioning himself to thrust directly against her pelvis with the muscles in his legs, while his hands grasped her hooded clit for purchase. She responded with a sharp, animal howl. Glassy, pixie wings fluttered rapidly in stunned delight from his ministrations. Her translucent antennae furled and twisted rapidly, mirroring the frantic lust that burned within fae flesh.

When you've been transformed into a glorified dildo, the smaller things in life tend to matter more. Like being able to shoot your seed into a willing cunt. That was why T-dog was horrified when Lisa's other hand picked him up, removing him from the wet sheath he loved as much as his own cock. Up...up she carried him, past the navel ring within the slopes of her belly, recently swollen with young sired by human lovers. Past the rising towers of titflesh, standing proudly before his reduced perspective like fertile rotunda domes commanding both respect and lust. His still-raging cock brushed tantalizingly upon the rubbery, golden nipples crowning the buoyant mountains of femininity, those mountains that he loved to tease with his disproportionate manhood.

"Your turn." stated the pixie simply, as the blond fae's eyes widened in delight.

This was why T-dog would most likely never ask to be transformed back to his old self. This was why he began to hope the police never figured out who abducted him. The experiences that bombarded him as the recipient of Lisa's dildo spell were forbidden pleasures that man was never meant to savor. As the pixie wrapped her fingers gently around his upper body, he grunted in triumph as she thrust, over and over into the willing snatch of the strange fae with the blond tail above her pert ass. Lisa was reaming her friend doggy-style, and their mutual howls filled the air. It was ultimate helplessness combined with ultimate virility, magnifying T-dog's illicit delight. It would not be long now....ahh...there it was.... Many times, T-dog never remembered his own climaxes; something about having a dick longer than the heigth of your own body tended to overwhelm the senses. Before blacking out, his last memory was the spurting pussy-juice of the blond fae, spouting from an eager slit, splashing him in the face. This was home now; home inside a fertile, squirting cunt, bathing him in the nectar of the gods.

**********

"How do I look?" asked Professor Lily simply, as she stood in the doorway of the girl's motel room. The well-educated nymph had exchanged her lime-green business dress for a gauzy bikini top, sunglasses and a emerald green sarong wrapped casually around her supernaturally fertile thighs. The rest of her bronzed skin was left exposed, free of any spot or blemish. The forest nymph smiled coyly at the girls; she had been on Earth long enough to know that it was practically unheard of for a college professor to attend Spring Break, much less traveling there in the company of students! But Lily hated the confining strictures of professionalism that human law imposed upon her.

"Hah! If Dean Chaumers could see you now...." began Lisa, raising her nude body off the covers.

"He did; before we left. But I made him cum so much that he passed out." No one doubted the veracity of her claim. "Smile, kids! We're in Panama City; a week of debauchery! All the cum we can swallow! I'm going to test out some spells on that cute guy cleaning the pool!" It was hard indeed to believe that this mischevious, giggling nymph was actually a tenured professor. Both Lisa and Cori noticed that for some reason, the potted plant in the motel hallway behind Lily was nearly three time its previous size after the nymph left.

"She's right, what troubles you Lisa? asked the perky, wide-eyed unicorn-girl. But Lissaeluriel gazed with forlorn eyes at the night sea revealed beyond the window.

"It's...It's the humans..." the pixie began, her eyes downcast.

"Aren't their cocks sublime?" tittered the transformed unicorn.

"Not the men, the women. Human women. Honestly, they frighten me. I'm afraid one of them will spoil this for us." Cori's face crinkled.

"I think I know what you mean..." began the blond fae. Lisa's antennae curled and tightened into hard knobs above her brow, a sure sign of the pixie's distress, as she spoke, almost to herself.

"They...I....I just can't help it. The human women will hate me no matter how friendly I try to be. We crave sex constantly, we never get pimples, and we only gain weight in our tits. Most times....I can almost smell the jealousy. Then, they say we steal their boyfriends. All I do is what comes naturally." said the pixie, innocently.

"And the men flock to you of their own will." put in Cori, well aware of their mutual plight. "And you likely feel it to be just a matter of time before the human women react." Lisa's soft wings beat lazily through the air, casting elegant shadows upon the perfect skin of her ripe ass, right above the juncture to her naked crotch. She sighed.

"I see these human women, and I know how angry they are at me, just because of my tits, and my figure. And I know what happens next; they'll start plotting, and scheming, becoming furiously angry, then they'll invent some humiliating plan for revenge, and end up embarrasing herself as much as me. I can see it in their eyes; when they're about to do it."

"And you do not know what can be done about it." Stated the blond unicorn. "You cannot fight against the masses of human females that loathe your perfect bosom, and the curves of your hips. And you have no solution in mind." Lisa turned to the bosomy, petite fae reclining in naked bliss across from her.

"you don't seem worried, what's your solution?"

"Orgasms." replied the unicorn.

"As in...." but before Lisa could express her question, the unicorn was upon her. The pixie managed a strangled yelp as she was unceremoniously tackled and pinned. Corona, Unicorn of the Elysian Fields wasted no time burying her face into the well-used pussy of her pixie traveling companion, wrapping her arms around the pixie's thighs, while pinning Lisa's arms and chest beneath her own legs. Lisa sputtered, as delicate strands of the shapeshifter's blond tail draped over her face. It was then that the violation began.

Pummeling jolts of electric pleasure ravished the pixie's nervous system, and she gasped at the expert caresses wrought by the unicorn-girl's tongue, that agile tongue, as it invaded her womanly sanctum. The moist, dextrous appendage kindled the flames of ecstasy with each touch; a singular Flame of raw desire. With each lurid lick, the Flame of passion rose higher, ever higher. The slurping unicorn knew just where to lick, just where to thrust, that the urge building in the pixie's cunt built upon itself with every passing second.

It had all happened to fast; the unicorn-girl had subdued her with the speed; the efficient dexterity of a martial-arts master. Clearly, this was a well-practiced maneuver.

SLPURP

SHLUPP; The Noisy tongue thrashed within womanly folds, while small teeth knew exactly when and where to nibble at that erect, pixie clit, engorged with passion. The Unicorn fell to her task with amazing, precise discipline, and Lisa could feel herself growing more helpless with every passing second. The waves wracked her; waves of obscene stimulation, waves of mind-blasting bliss. Towards the end, Lisa barely had enough control over her own muscles to unleash one last, rattling moan.

"I used....to do this...." panted the Unicorn, lips disengaging with a noticeable pop from the splayed lips of the wet pixie cunt. "To....m-my roommate....then....other girls....humans...sometimes...I must chase them....attack them....when I know they mean me harm. This...this stops them. Enough orgasms; and they will stop their scheming. Enough orgasms, calms them. I think..." she paused, cocking her blond head quizzically. "I think my magic somehow....'rubs off' on them. I can see the change; the change in a human girl's eyes; as my magic changes her into a slut. It can be done; they may be transformed into every bit the horny bitches that we are!"

Lisa giggled. "That was...oh man...g-great...girlfriend.pant,pant We pixies....have a secretpant." Something...we don't...talk about much...but I...I think...you've earned it!" gasped the pixie; gossamer antennae curling amidst her hot-pink hair. The blond unicorn raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Lisa did not explain, she merely rubbed her graceful fingers across one of her glassy antennae, sparkling motes of light winked in the air as she pulled and tugged at her magical appendage.

"What does-" but before Cori could phrase her question, soft fingers plunged into the unicorn-girl's cunt. "YH-EH? Wh-what?"

Lisa rose; sitting up as her buoyant boobs jiggled. With a wry smile she wiggled her slender antennae. Brilliant motes of sparkling light appeared in the air, around Lisa's head, and nearby Cori's pussy.

The Unicorn in human shape could not even scream.

A molten burst of frenzied lust exploded into her womb. It was an overwhelming, unnatural eroticism. Like strapping a jet-engine on a car; too much, too fast, more power, more intensity than she was designed for. More sensation that her body could process. As the jolts pummeled her nervous system, it was all she could do to shake and thrash like a naked, bosomy, rag-doll.

"Pixie-dust." Lisa explained. "It has many, many properties. We try not to tell the humans about it; most of the time. It lets a pixie...project her magic. I can cast spells on anyone, anywhere if they've got pixie-dust on them. My powers are multiplied." But Cori could not absorb this fascinating revelation, thinking about anything right now was like trying to light a fire underwater. The experience, the pleasure, the lust was too intense to be natural, Cori's body and mind struggled to respond. Hips thrusting, pussy contracting, she fell off the bed in the flailing ecstasy clutching her mind in velvety talons. Her throbbing cunt spewed female ejaculate, as her body hastily completed multiple orgasms, all the while accompanied by Lisa's giggling.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers